[Riverfall AS Office - Ragdoll] Whiskers on Kittens

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Ragdoll on May 19th, 2014, 12:02 am

Hello, hello! Welcome to my office. Hope you're wearing shoes today-sometimes I track litter around.

I'm Ragdoll, Riverfall's current AS, and if you dwell with the Akalaks then this is the office for you to stop in! I also have mod abilities in the Sea of Grass, and can handle requests pertaining to it as well.

Grading

If you've completed a thread, then first of all-kudos to you! Give yourself a pat on the back and pretend it's from me. You may be wondering what to do with it now. Unfortunately, my office is not the place for threads that need to be graded in Riverfall proper. Instead, visit the Moderation and Grading request thread! The graders in Riverfall and I work there on a basis of who posts first. Though you might have to wait a little while, I promise that you'll get your rewards as soon as your post reaches the top of the queue.

Should you have a thread that takes place in Cyphrus but not in Riverfall proper, I am more than happy to grade those threads. Either send me a PM or drop me a post here, and I'll take care of it as soon as I can.

If, on the other hand, you have an issue with the grade you've received, then you should send me a PM! Please include a link to the thread in question and the problem you have with the grade you were given, and I will do my best to work things out with you. Is your problem with a grade from a volunteer grader? The first thing you should do is contact the grader in question, then if you still have issues, reach out to me.

Moderation

Have an idea for a thread you want to do, but don't feel comfortable soloing it out? Then I might be the person for you to come to! You can either send me a PM or post here with a brief idea of the thread you want, and I'll PM you back with my thoughts on the matter. If you just want to do a modded thread and have no ideas in mind, I'm happy to do one like that with you, too! I still need a PM or a post about it beforehand.

Keep in mind that since I'm not a DS, I cannot run special quests that involve gods or acquisition of a gnosis mark.

Other

Have a question, comment or concern that isn't covered above? Please don't hesitate to send me a PM or a post here, and I will do my best to help you out however I can. If there's something that I don't know, I'll refer you to someone who has the knowledge to help you.

I have one request-when your request has been taken care of, I would appreciate it greatly if you would delete it from my office to keep things spick and span. c:

Last edited by Ragdoll on July 11th, 2014, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ragdoll on July 11th, 2014, 4:22 pm

Ragdoll's Thread List

Completed :

Threads Owed To

• Hirem
  • Tydus Tempest
  • Kyo

If you belong on any of these lists and aren't there, please let me know.
Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes