Serynia's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Serynia's Journal

Postby Serynia on February 11th, 2014, 6:39 am

74th Day of Winter, 513 A.V.

It's been a few days since I have entered Syliras and it seems as if so much has already happened. I've been able to find lodgings at Traveler's Row, secure a job as a healer from the Employment Center, and even met a possible friend at the Rearing Stallion tavern. Today I went shopping at the Great Bazaar. I am almost beginning to feel at home here.

But I miss mother terribly. I must learn to be brave if I am to avenge her death! But how can I kill a Nuit? How do I reconcile my oath as a healer to not do harm to others and yet wish death upon my mother's killer? I am more confused than ever. Rek'keli and Avalis...give me strength I pray to you.
Serynia
healer, wanderer, aspiring wizard

Words: 33163
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2014, 9:44 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes