[Serynia's Scrapbook] A Collection of Fantasy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Serynia's Scrapbook] A Collection of Fantasy

Postby Serynia on February 15th, 2014, 5:22 pm

Hello everyone,

This scrapbook will be a collection of images, thoughts, and inspiration for my character. Feel free to drop me a note!

A little bit about my real self: I am an aspiring fantasy author. I've always loved reading this genre as a little child and had a lot of ideas for a fantasy novel. It's my goal to write an epic fantasy series in the vein of Tolkien or Robert Jordan or Katherine Kurtz who are some of my favorite authors.

Unfortunately while I have a lot of ideas in my head, I haven't had much experience in actually writing. I'm hoping that my time here in Mizahar will help to develop my creative writing skills a bit more.
Serynia
healer, wanderer, aspiring wizard

Words: 33163
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2014, 9:44 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes