Closed The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Evalin reveals her new body to Aka.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Evalin on February 14th, 2014, 2:18 am

54th of Winter, 513 AV

The strain of holding the form had long since faded to the back of her mind, a distant memory as the djed of this vessel came to realize that this form was how it was meant to be. It was like, after some time, it simply gave up resisting. Just as all things did when faced with the Immortal Witch Evalin. The nuit now stood before the mirror, absently pulling at the wavy auburn locks, "Wonder I what possessed me to adopt such an odd color... Curious is it not?"

The Familiar was as usually in his sealed form, hung about her neck beneath the red dress that Aka had dressed her in some time ago, Curiosity overcomes reason at times. He said rather sardonically.

Evalin smiled at herself in the mirror, "Perhaps so... Perhaps so..."

Aka had been away for several days, off doing some errand or another. Her work seemed to keep her occupied quite often. In any case, Evalin had used the time alone to prepare her body for her arrive. The Dhani had said she would prefer her to look different, and out of the kindness of her undead heart Evalin had obliged. It was today that Evalin would reveal her work to the girl. Secretly the nuit hoped she liked it, and though she could feel Tsenrika's distaste for such sentiments, somehow Evalin was coming to enjoy this sensation. Of PLEASING someone in some way.

"Perhaps all is not as bleak as I at first assumed..." Evalin said absently, looking over herself one last time.

The familiar did not say anything at all, but deep within their bond Evalin could feel it. A dark brooding feeling, like disappointment but much... colder. The nuit pretended she didn't notice, yet somehow she felt uneasy. She could sense something was off with the Irylid, something that had been growing for some time now ever since they had arrived in the jungles. It was a subtle thing, something easily ignored. Still it gave Evalin a slight shiver if she were to look too hard at what just might be running through the creatures head.

Evalin heard the sound of the girl's return, and at once all thoughts were banished from her as she prepared a performance for the girl. As the Dhani came in Evalin would walk out, hands flourished out to her side in a curtsey and a smile on her lips as she looked up and greeted Aka, "Welcome back Mistress."

Straightening Evalin would turn with a florish. Where once she looked as any Myrian might, now she stood closer to 5'5, a fit build yet still slim. The chest was reduced though there was still a semblance of what once was very prominent there. Her hear fell to shoulder length and was now a deep auburn color with a slight wave to the locks. Her eyes still shown red as blood, her skin pale as though she had never seen the sun, and the smile was still the same smile of the undead witch as it had ever been.

"I hope I am to your liking" She chose her words very deliberately.

OOCHope you don't mind I took some liberties with Aka and her schedule!
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 15th, 2014, 8:42 pm

"Phew..." Aka, in human form, wiped her forehead to clear the sweats trickling down, her muscles were tensed after a grueling acrobatic practice she induced upon herself, using the obstacles she made using her own earth reimancy. She deserved a comfortable rest and what better ways to comfort herself other than cuddling with her precious slave-doll and lover, Evalin. It had been only four days since the Nuit left her old vessel and acquired a new one, the Viper wondered if Eva was going to keep her promise of altering her body to better fit Aka's preferences. As of her last knowledge, Evalin was still in the body of a tall Myrian young woman, though better than a hulking male, the Viper felt Eva should be smaller and less muscled. Now, she would see if Eva manged to work something out.

Entering the Scarlet Cavern, her home, Aka stretched her arms as she yawned, the deeper voice of Evalin's echoed in her eardrums, though Myrian-like in nature, the fact Eva spoke Common instead of that guttural Myrian language eased her. "I'm home, Eva~" She said cheerfully as Aka entered further, finding Evalin curtsying at her then turning to show off her body, the Nuit looked rather different than before, while still taller than Aka, her skin was lighter and her build was slimmer, also the color of her hair slightly changed. The Viper smiled, gazing at the Nuit's red eyes with her scarlet slits, "Oh, of courssse, you are wonderful!"

Aka approached the taller Nuit, looking up at her, "You're ssso tall now, I wonder if you can carry me?" The Dhani mused, examining Evalin while circling her body, "That'sss it then, I'm rather tired, why don't you carry me to my bed?" Aka opened her arms as if waiting for Eva to pick her up bridal-style, "Then I want you to ssstay clossse to me, let me embrace you".

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Evalin on February 18th, 2014, 4:33 am

"I am glad you approve of this form Mistress." Evalin said, pleased despite herself. What matter it to her the thoughts and opinions of this child? Why should she care at all if she is or is not pleased? She was nothing in the grand scheme of it all. A pawn, a tool she was using and would soon toss aside. Still... it was nice to hear 'wonderful' used to describe herself...

Petty words such as those hold no real power...

Evalin ignored the words of her Familiar, choosing instead to focus on the words and motions of Aka. She resisted the temptation to turn with the girl, knowing that this was an examination for approval. Folding her hands neatly before her she kept her eyes forward. At the girl's suggestion Evalin could not help but smile despite herself, "If that is my Mistress' wish, though it would have been better asked before I shrunk this body."

Evalin extended one hand for Aka to take. Gently she would pull her closer, wrapping one arm around the girl's small shoulders, while bending down she would hook the other beneath Aka's knees. Then with a fluid motion she would lift the Dhani from the floor. To the nuit she was light as air, but then it was perhaps due mostly to the body's now compacted muscles. The Immortal would then carry Aka across the room, moving to sit upon the edge of the bed while she cradled Aka as though she were a small child. Shifting her body she would position Aka in her lap, freeing one hand which she used to brush aside a stray hair from the girl's face, "Whatever my Mistress commands I shall attend to. What else would you ask of me?"

You sully yourself... You demean all that you were and all you have done, for this... girl? Tsenrika's voice cracked like a whip in the back of Evalin's mind, but the immortal shut it out, Have you forgotten our contract? Have you forgotten what you promised to me? Have you become so weak that you shall coddle a snake and lay to the side your purpose? Never would I have thought you to fall so low...

She ignored it all. She ignored the words, the feelings that coursed through their bond. Dim though they were, she could sense the frustration, the cold anger, and more than anything she ignored the disappointment. For just tonight, for just a moment, Evalin wanted to play this game. It was a new sort of pleasure she had never experienced before. Even if it were fake, a ploy, an act... A performance could still move the soul if it were done just so.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 19th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Aka knew Evalin would approve no matter what she said, but hearing those words personally from the Nuit filled her heart with joy, perhaps the Nuit had worked hard to alter her body to Aka's liking and even though she was an ancient being, some semblance of her human self was left. "No, it'sss okay, you're all good now, don't change any further," She didn't want Evalin to force her body, it might be risky to change one's features drastically, not to mention permanent. Mamoru could cover his body in bone armor or grow legs in his Dhani form, but they were never permanent and he was a Dhani, Aka figured Dhani had a knack for transforming, being a race with three natural forms themselves.

The Viper giggled as her right hand reached out to gently grab Evalin's left, then she let herself be pulled towards her lover, giggling as she felt Eva's other hand wrapped around her shoulders. The Viper cooed, truly acting like a couple who just got home from work and hungry for some affection. Eva was obviously stronger than before, her body was easily lifted as the Nuit moved a hand under her knees. The Viper didn't protest, she wanted this, she wanted Evalin to be the dominant partner once in a while. Being carried across her room, Aka raised both of her hands as they circled around Evalin's shoulders, her head nestling just above the Nuit's chest.

The look on Aka's face clearly showed joy, the romantic joy at being caressed by one's lover, Aka's slitted eyes half-closed as she kept her head pressed on Evalin, giving the Nuit girl her gnosis-fueled warmth, the brush of her hair was much appreciated, the Viper's hug got tighter, as she looked at Evalin in the eye, her beautiful red eyes. "Evalin," Her voice was breathy as she half-whispered, releasing her hug only to shift her hands to Evalin's chest, then hugged her there, "I want you to kiss me, jussst for thisss moment, treat me asss your doll, let our role be reversssed". The normally dominant Viper's expression softened, gazing at her lover's eyes.

She then hesitated as a new thought filled her mind, she wanted to go a step further with her lover, but there was one problem, Evalin was an undead and as far as she knew, undeads couldn't feel... 'physical' pleasure nor feel carnal desires of any kind, but this wouldn't stop her, Eva could still derive joy from pleasing her mistress, "Evalin, after that, can you... take care of me? Ahaha," She awkwardly laughed, not sure if Evalin would understand, "I-I mean, you may not feel asss I do, b-but I love you, if you are willing, can you love me?" If the Nuit wasn't capable, the Viper would accept.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Evalin on February 21st, 2014, 12:25 am

For a chime Evalin did not know what to say. The nuit could do many things. Command the flames of her hatred, shift her appearance and summon beings from another world. She could kill, she could manipulate, she could slaughter and flee. But the art of giving comfort was something so alien that to Evalin was was a concept that bordered on impossible.

For a while Evalin did not speak, but she did continue to gently brush Aka's hair. Her eyes were distant, working on the words the girl had spoken, sorting them out and trying to place them into some kind of order. At length she would say softly, not looking at Aka, "I will do whatever my Mistress wishes, however..." She paused, her expression turning to one of uncertainty, "What you ask is... not something that I have any knowledge or experience in." She looked down at the girl in her arms, something akin to sadness in her eyes, "You see... when I was yet living, I had never taken comfort with another person. Never have I even embraced another person, and I... I have never felt or done what it is you wish of me." She bit her lip, for once in her 200 years completely unsure of herself, "Mistress... I do not know if I am able to please you. Before you never had my lips even touched another person.' I've never felt the heat of another against my skin, or the passion of the moment... It was very little that I received even an embrace while I was alive, yet never when I was dead."

A mewling sow groveling forgiveness... These words actually made Evalin wince, though it could have been the subject as a whole.

Gently The nuit took Aka's hand, and sighed, a small smile on her lips, "If my Mistress commands I will do whatever is asked. I fear she will have to provide me much guidance however."
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 25th, 2014, 3:11 pm

To be honest, though Aka could understand the nature of Evalin's silence, bewilderment, she still felt awkward, like a lover who offered comfort to her significant one but was left hanging for an answer. The chime passed in silence, with Aka expectantly looking at Eva, silently begging to her to stop making her looked like an idiot. The brush on her raven hair at least provided some comfort. At long last, she finally opened her lips, "I underssstand..." After she gave it some thought, the request sounded absurd indeed, asking for comforts from an undead, who probably didn't have any carnal desires.

The Nuit looked sad, probably lamenting the very fact, Aka pitied her existence, all this time,she was unable to feel pleasure, only hatred. The Viper was determined to change that, she would be there when Evalin needed her the most. Evalin's past broke her heart, even in life, Eva never experienced comfort or pleasure and now, the desire was taken away from her due to her state. Aka didn't want to force the Nuit to do something she didn't or couldn't do. It weighed heavily on her heart, but she must learn to accept it. "It'sss okay, Eva, you don't have to," The Viper gently released herself from the Nuit's embrace, but not before giving her a peck on the cheek.

Aka then stood in front of Eva, her back facing the Nuit, "You may never feel pleasure, but... that doesn't mean we can't love each other. It extends far more than that," The Viper then whisked down her robe, revealing her shoulder blades, a twinning mark of flames could be seen on the left, similar to a tattoo but... the mark looked as if they were true flames swirling on the Viper's pale skin, "When God Ivak touched me, I felt my body burning up, flamesss replaced my blood, it wasss horrible, I thought I wasss going to die, but..." She turned around, smiling, "I don't, he made me stronger, gave me a purpossse in life," Aka extended her right hand to caress Eva's neck, "and I want to do the same to you, Evalin. Let our flamesss burn all who ssstand in our way, let usss sssever the handsss of Fate itssself."

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Evalin on March 18th, 2014, 6:53 pm

Evalin shifted her body as Aka moved from her lap, lightly folding her hands on her thighs and watching the girl in silence. The nuit had never been spoken to so softly, so sincerely. Often it was cries of mercy, screams of fear... but not at this moment, not right now. The girl Aka... As odd and as fascinatingly crazy as it might seem, she might actually...

To the living you are nothing but a corpse. You are death, you are rot. You are disgusting and unwanted by all who still yet breath life from the world. Do not fool yourself. This child does not care for you.

Evalin winced and slowly closed her eyes. She hated it but the Familiar's words were right... how could anyone care for a creature like her. It had to be lies... all if it had to be lies. Her eyes opened as she felt the touch on her cheek, and the nuit could not help it. She flinched a little, uncertainty in her eyes as she looked up at the smiling face before her. Eva could not believe it, surely that face wasn't a lie... surely those words were not falsehoods. Surely... surely SOMEONE could actually... care.

Evalin smiled slowly as well, reaching her hand up to intertwine her finger's with the girl's and bringing it up to her lips, "Yes Mistress. I will follow you anywhere. My flames are yours, and many things will we do and accomplish together."

Fragile is this promise Evangeline. It will break and shatter, and you will see how much you fool yourself.

"No... This part of my existence is the only one that is not a lie." Evalin said this allowed, looking up at Aka as she did, "Because, finally, I am not alone."
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 25th, 2014, 7:04 am

Aka noted with some mirth the hesitation shown on Evalin's features, it wasn't often that the Nuit could show such emotions, it was usually sadistic joy, hatred, or stoic calmness, for the Nuit to show 'weakness' such as hesitation or uncertainty, it was rare indeed. Aka didn't know for sure what caused it, perhaps she was unwilling to put herself in a 'weak' position as Aka put it, to devote herself to someone else after being scorned and hated for centuries. Things would change, like flames, nothing was ever static, especially if one associated oneself with one of Ivak's fire. The Viper gently rubbed Eva's neck and let the female Nuit brought her hand to her lips.

Evalin's next words strung a chord in Aka's fiery heart, a combination of pride, self-accomplishment, and concern. She pride herself on having accomplished something significant, that her presence mattered to someone else, and she was concerned about Evalin's well-being, she was her crutch in life now, the only person in this serpentine tunnels that truly cared for her, a partner in life. Aka then moved her body as both of her arms opened up to hug the Nuit, then brought them both down onto her lavish bed, she hugged the Nuit tight, her right hand moved up to caress Eva's head, making gentle motherly shushing sounds, "Tisss okay, Eva, I will alwaysss be here with you, you will never be alone again..." And vice versa, with Eva here, she didn't need anyone else to accompany her in the bed.

The Viper would then whispered into the Nuit's here, her tone longing "Ssso... I have decided, I will teach you how to pleasssure your Mistress," She accentuated her dominance over the Nuit, Aka then released herself from the Nuit then crawled to the middle of her bed, she untied her sash, letting her simple black robe opened in front, it would take but a simple whisk to reveal her frontal bare body, "Now come here, Evalin, caress me..." All thoughts of embarrassment and nervousness left her mind, "I know you can do it, trussst your heart." Aka gave Eva a smirk as she opened her arms for Evalin to embrace her, her core aching for Nuit's touch, how her cold flesh would feel on her gnosis-fueled warm body.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Evalin on April 9th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Evalin held the embrace, closing her eyes once more as she let just a bit of warmth flood her soul at the intimate contact. She felt not like she was sitting upon a bed, but that she was within raging waters that pulled at her from all sides, struggling desperately to hold onto this one anchor in her existence. She never wanted to let go. She never wanted to be without this again. It was a drug she had become addicted to, this feeling of... love?

Evalin would follow the girl up onto the bed, laying beside her and splaying her hands against the Dhani's chest. Her eyes were uncertain, her body language clearly expressing her ignorance of what she had to do. The nuit noted how warm the girl's skin felt, how unlike her own. Faintly she wondered if that bothered Aka, if she thought it was... disgusting. Her gaze searched for an answer as she tried to smile, though small it was, "Show me Mistress, and I will please you..."

So falls the dignity of the immortal. A tragic loss it is."

OOCI figured we can let this fade to black and end it with your post ^.^. Unless you have another idea and take it a different route :)
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Grand Reveal (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on April 22nd, 2014, 4:26 am

OOCMy last reply for the thread, Eva. ;) Posting it for grading!

Thank you for threading with me!

The Viper's expression softened when Evalin put her cold hands on her warm gnosis-fueled chest, the Viper gently guided Evalin's hands to whisk away Aka's robe, revealing her pale white skin, the Dhani then promptly hugged the girl, making soft shushing noises much like a mother to her child, even though Evalin was at least double her age. Truly, love transcended petty factors such as race, gender, or age, Cheva's touch reached all those who would accept her.

"I'll take care of you, I'll ssshow you everything..." With an inhale of her breath, the Viper leaned in as her lips took Evalin's, deeply locking themselves, Aka's left hand moved to grab a handful of Evalin's hair as she pulled it down, tilting the Nuit's head back as Aka intensified the kiss, exploring the Nuit's cold mouth with her tongue, after about ten ticks, she would pull back then began pinning down her lover to the bed while letting Evalin's hands free, "You are mine and mine alone... I won't ever let you go." The Viper spoke possessively, forgetting Eva was not her slave anymore. A hand idly tugged at the canopy bed's crimson curtains, closing the stage for the two hundreds year old beings.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next