Completed [Jungle Wilds] The Slave's Thrall (Evalin)

After being separated for five days, they reunited... with the addition of a Chained One.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

[Jungle Wilds] The Slave's Thrall (Evalin)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 14th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Jungle Wilds, 23rd of Bell, 72nd of Winter 513 A.V

Disaster, a complete and utter calamity, the Viper in human form was swiftly running through the Jungle Wilds, her slitted eyes searching left and right, her breath was getting heavy as she had been running non-stop for a while, even her Viper agility and stamina couldn't keep this up forever. Where are you?! Where the petch are you?! Her mind hysterically screamed, desperately calling for her beloved doll.

Evalin, the Nuit ancient sorceress, also her lover and slave, was with her just five nights ago, accompanying the Viper in a normal patrol outside Zinrah, just a day like any other where they would scour the surroundings for Myrians, then attempt to 'adjust' their population through magic. The particular patrol didn't go as expected, in the midst of an intense battle on sloped ground, a huge downpour of fair fell upon the jungle, causing a landslide to wash over Viper and Nuit, separating them. For five days, five whole days, she had been searching for Evalin, determined to not return without her, she loved the girl too much, she would not leave her alone in the harsh jungle, she would not let another person close to her die.

"Ha... ha..." The Viper's feet slowed down to a full stop, leaning her back against a tree trunk, it was nightfall and the Makutsi was still mercilessly pouring to the thick jungle, mud stuck to her feet, her simple black robe tore here and there, her red sash was dirtied to the point it looked more brown than red. She couldn't take this anymore, this rain, she hated it, the Viper wasn't fond to large quantity of water, be it oceans, lakes, ponds, or heavy rain, they irked her, her hydrophobic fear driven by trauma of almost drowning in Priskil's Pond years ago, the place where she met Licearsvansan, a Rattler Dhani. Her thoughts went to the Rattler, she hadn't seen him since her time in Syliras, what would be of him now? Her time with him was short, but it was interesting to say the least.

Shaking her head, Aka cleared her head, she needed to find shelter soon or she would be sick. Oh, how she wished she was able to control this liquid through her reimancy. The Viper didn't know how to do it and frankly, she abhorred the thought of learning how to control water, but this time, fate seemed to force her to, curse him, curse the God who governed over Fate. Aka sat down, shivering as gaseous reddish res began flowing out from her palms, just enough to cover her entire body in a protective sphere. Alright, now... how can I... damn this! She was at a lost, her mind tried to command her res to pull at the water around her, but she couldn't do it, her fears blocked her attempts.

Every time she pulled at her djed, a flash of memory of her drowning interrupted, filling her heart with dread, this didn't happen when she tried to control fire, earth, or wind, she could imagine herself being in the middle of a raging inferno, shifting earth, or mighty cyclone, but this... the image of her drowning in the middle of the Priski's Pond appeared instead, causing her to recoil back in horror. "Aaah! No... petch thisss, I can't..." She gave up for now, even if she managed to succeed, she would be too tired to even move, the Viper absorbed back her res into her body, the gas flowing back to her palms, seeping into her skin. I have to find shelter! Standing up, Aka groaned as she forced her feet to move.

After about ten chimes of endlessly barraged by the rain, a ray of hope pierced through the dark clouds, a cave was spotted by her eyes, not too far in front of her, "Thank you, God Ivak!" She triumphantly shouted above, confident Ivak would always watch over her, with renewed energy, Aka began running to the cave, ignoring the collapsed stone blocks around it. If she noticed them, she might assume that this cave was in fact ruins of an ancient city, just like that temple back there, but she was too exhausted to take note. "Finally!" Aka quickly entered the cave, her body dripping with water, her feet leaving wet trails on the stony floor.

Trembling, she immediately began removing her clothes, not bothering to fold them as she tossed them on the ground beside her, then the Viper did something that would be deemed suicidal by most people, her res began hissing out from her pores then she ignited them, covering her whole body, except for her face, in flames, including her long hair, her fiery children began evaporating the water that clung to her form, the Viper then relaxed, sitting down on the ground, her whole body still covered in flames. "Evalin... where are you?" She idly mumbled, her state didn't allow her to notice that she was not alone in the cavern.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evalin on February 16th, 2014, 6:34 pm

The fifth day... Five full days of deluge, of rain and mud and terrible isolation. It was coming to a head in Evalin's mind, pressing her to the point that she could not bear it any longer.

"Be damned this cursed rain... Be damned it all for it interferes with all that I must accomplish." Evalin said aloud, leaning her head back against the cave wall.

"The rain has not let up for many days now. Perhaps Makutsi has taken to celebrating even before the coming of spring."

Someone else grunted a laugh in the darkness, and Evlain let her eyes fall on another set of crimson orbs who spoke, "Maybe it's this Fate you keep talking about. Maybe he is laughing at you even now."

Gritting her teeth, Evalin looked away, "Your words are pointless drivel. Better I would expect of one who is subjugated to mine will."

Evalin fell silent, absently rolling her staff between her fingers, "Perhaps the girl shall never find us. It would be a shame, for I would hate to leave a valuable opportunity such as what we have here. However, much still we must do in the world that we cannot wait upon the whim of one child."

"There will come further opportunities should this one prove fruitless." Tsenrika agreed.

Silence fell once more, and stillness came with it as well. Speaking was pointless as nothing more could be done, but then all those gathered found much to be gained in quiet contemplation. It would have remained as this for some time, were it not for the sounds of another joining the darkness of their shelter.

Someone enters from the rain... Tsenrika said, floating over to Evalin's outstretched palm, Indeed, but be they Dhani or Myrian...?

Know I not.

Vino was already Beginning to stand, arms and hands flexing in preparation for what was to come, but then the identity of the intruder was made clear for all as she figure burst to flames. Evalin's eyes widened and she held up a hand for Vino to be still, "Be silent and speak not till when next I tell you to..."

The girl has come, and so suddenly. Evalin said, standing, Perhaps the gods have heard our troubles and send us aid.

Or further troubles. Tsenrika said, changing to his sealed for so that he could once more hang free from Evalin's neck.

Taking up her staff, Evalin looked at Vino, raising a finger to her lips as she whispered, "Move not, and make not a sound until I call for you. Do not speak when the girl is near. This I do order." And with that Evalin stepped out from behind the sone outcropping that they had all been behind, strolling forward to the flaming girl and bowing low, "Mistress, I am here." she said softly, keeping some distance so as not to startle the girl. Straightening she would smile, "I have missed my Mistress dearly."
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 20th, 2014, 5:16 pm

Ivak blessed her, within the vast jungle of Falyndar, the soothing voice of Evalin echoed within the little cavern she took as shelter. The flaming clothless Dhani immediately turned her head to the voice's direction, a large grin plastered itself upon her face, "Evaliiiiin!" The girl was dirty, that much was obvious, also terribly wet from the endless rain. Aka shifted to a standing position, her body and hair still bearing her fiery children, "I missed you too!" She was about to glomp the Nuit, but two things stopped her; one, she was literally in flames, she could accidentally burn Evalin, and second, the presence of a new figure behind her lover, she noticed it through her keen observation ability also the fact that the figure just oozed hatred, enough to flare Aka's gnosis.

"Huh?" Aka raised an eyebrow at the tall Myrian-like man behind Evalin, she didn't attack immediately for she knew Evalin was not an imbecile, the ancient sorceress would surely notice this stranger so the possibility of him ambushing them was out of the question, perhaps he was a lost adventurer also taking shelter, in this particular case, she'd better ask the Nuit, "Who'sss he?" Aka pointed her flaming right index finger to the stranger. Evalin seemed to not mind his presence, but the overwhelming amount of hatred flowing from the man's form put her on edge.

The Viper brought up her left hand, opening her palm towards the ceiling as reddish gaseous res gathered into a sphere, floating a few inches above her palm, then the flames on her body gathered to it, creating her signature fireball. Aka narrowed her slitted eyes while putting her right hand to her hip, "Alright, tell me, whoever your name isss, why are you ssstanding there like an idiot? Ssstaring at me?" Aka scoffed it off, few men would be interested in her petite stature and lack of curves, "And why do I feel that you hate, everything inssside you isss filled with hate? I don't like it..." Aka aimed the fireball at the man, "Sssomebody explain sssomething or I will turn him to ashesss!" Aka didn't appreciate a strange male getting together with her lover inside a cavern, especially if this male was filled to the brim with hatred.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on February 20th, 2014, 7:17 pm

She should have known that Vino would be seen. The girl was too strong, too powerful to not have developed at least some skills in observation. It was a misscalculation, but not one that Evalin felt she could not recover from. As the flaming orb lit up the cave Evalin casually looked over her shoulder in the direction of her servant, her mind whirling a moment in possible answers. At last she chose to settle on the simplest one.

Evalin smiled and looked back at Aka, dipping her head, "Of course Mistress, please forgive me for not introducing you sooner." She turned to the side, extending her hand out to the man in the darkness, "Come Vino... Come and kneel before the Mistress."

Vino's eyes narrowed, looking between Evalin and Aka, yet he could not disobey a direct order. He would stand slowly to his feet, not resisting but neither did he hurry to do as he was told. He came forward, dipping down to his knees and bowing his head before Aka.

Evalin stepped back, wrapping both hands around her staff as she nodded at Vino before looking back at Aka, "This is Vino, an old servant of mine from many seasons past. He has been gone for so long, and by chance it seems we have found each other once more. He is good and loyal to me, and as my Mistress he is also loyal to you." She waved a hand at the large man kneeling before the little girl, "He is... like me in a way. He is cursed, but in a way that differs from my own. He cannot speak, and while I crave blood he craves the crunch of bone and tearing of sinew. When directed his urges can be... quite useful. Now raise your head Vino, so the Mistress may see your mark." Lifting his head, Aka would be able to see that his eyes were red as well, just as Evalin's were.

The nuit slowly walked around to Aka's side, looking down on Vino as well, "He is as I used to be... Do you remember Mistress? Hatred consumed me, flooded my veins and my soul, turning it dark. My Mistress saved me, and... If she is willing, I hope that she might also save this one who so loyally served me those years ago." She looked at Aka, no smile was on her lips, and she looked almost as though she were close to begging. Begging for mercy for a soul that was once so like hers had been. It was a very subtle thing however, for Evalin did not have the skill to put as much expression into her features as one who often felt such things as regret did.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 21st, 2014, 8:11 am

Aka visibly relaxed when Eva confirmed the man was indeed someone she knew, but due to the hatred from him flaring her gnosis, she still kept her aim. The fireball now lighting up a portion of the cave, fully revealing the man's features. He was some kind of beefed up version of a Myrian, a hulking male in Aka's eyes. The Viper idly wondered, what if Eva ended up with this body instead of her current one, Aka would be disappointed for sure, but if it was Eva, she would gradually accept. This male though, who in the name of Ivak was he? Illogical jealousy started to bubble within her.

"Vino, huh?" The Viper noted with some mirth, how amusing, the man was obeying Eva's orders without a word, he stood up then bowed deeply before the diminutive Dhani, by this point, Aka figured the man would be of no danger, seeing he somehow seemed to be Eva's servant, the Viper shrugged as her left hand crushed her fireball, snuffing it out into puffs of air, then what remained of her res seeped back into her pores. Aka listened to Evalin's explanation while picking up her clothes, wincing due to it being wet, the Viper decided to just wear them, she wasn't comfortable being seen clothless in her human form by a strange man, Eva's servant or not. "Agh, damned rain... I hate rainsss..." She muttered under her breath.

"Your ssservant, I sssee," Evalin was an influential person after all, her deeds marked on almost every settlement, it was not far-fetched for her to have servants, even a being who was so filled with hatred needed the occasional companionship. The Viper wasn't all that pleased though, the spark of jealousy prevented her from truly appreciating Vino's presence, her mind already assuming that he would join them. The Viper's slitted eyes narrowed as Eva explained about his curse, so both Eva and Vino were fellow cursed beings, the difference being Eva was far more powerful and had different urges. This Vino, he would do fine as a Constrictor if he loved to crunch bones so much. Aka stared into Vino's red eyes with her own scarlet slits. I see, so these 'Cursed' Nuits all have red eyes. Not that she minded, red eyes were beautiful.

"Eva..." The Viper gave a longing gaze at Evalin when the now taller girl went to her side, Aka's right hand trailed to hold Evalin by her waist, leaning her head to she side so she could feel Evalin's shoulder. "You want me to sssave him?" The Viper asked with curiosity, "Well, if it makesss you happy..." The Viper released herself from Eva then walked to Vino, kneeling down on one leg as she grabbed the large male's chin, caressing it, "Eva asks me to sssave you, Okay, I will, but you..." She leaned in further, their faces only separated by mere inches, "My bed isss only for me and Eva, you got to live in the cage, don't worry, it'sss not locked". Aka released Vino's chin then stood back up, "Well then, let'sss hope my cousinsss won't eat him, yesss? Let'sss go home, I know the way," She gestured for Eva to follow her as her feet carried her out of the cave, seemingly ignoring Vino, Eva would command him anyway. All Dhani had some kind of homing instinct to their nest and this helped Aka to a great deal in situations such as these.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on March 6th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Vino would simply nod at Aka's words, being unable to speak himself at the moment. When she turned her back, however, his eyes would glare behind her before shifting to Eva to glare all the more. The nuit simply smiled, motioning with a finger for him to follow after. Moving to catch up with Aka Evalin would say softly, "Mistress is too kind... Forever will I be indebted to you."

The journey back would be a quiet one, but Evalin and Vino that was not a bad thing at all. Both creatures were accustomed to silence, and Evalin truly enjoyed the time to reflect and contemplate the happenings of the past. Absently she pondered where they would move forward from there, what path could they take toward the future... And what future truly awaited her. Did she even know what path she wanted to take any longer? Sure she did... It was just hidden for the moment, covered up by the random musings of the times at hand. She would find herself again...

OOCI decided just to jump back to the cave let me know if I should edit this :)

As they entered Aka's chambers Evalin would move straight to the cage that had housed her for so long. With a fluid motion she smiled and directed Vino to step within, and without a word he would do so. Then, with a rather pleased chuckle Evalin closed the cage door, locking it as she did so and stepping back to admire the work, "Cage's can be quite entertaining. Perhaps I am coming to see in them what my Mistress sees as well. Little dolls for display, that do not move or speak. They simply act and do as they are told, to be little decorations." Evalin leaned on her staff, tilting her head as she looked at Vino like one might a fine piece of art, "It makes one yearn to grown their collection, no?"
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 24th, 2014, 3:42 am

Being a rather hyperactive - and talkative - Viper, also curious and impulsive, Aka didn't really appreciate the "silent" type and Vino just seemed to be a combination of the traits she deemed unfavorable. He was large, he was bulky, he looked scary, and he was oh so excruciatingly silent, granted, Eva told her he could not speak much, perhaps this Vino had some kind of mental handicap. The fact that Eva seemed to view him with favor irked Aka, she was a jealous and possessive Dhani. She realized it was horrible of her, but she still was not willing to share Eva to anybody, ever. Aka should be the Nuit's whole world, all of Eva's attention should be directed at her, the Viper wanted Eva to think about Aka in everything she did. In times like this, her bubbling envy was enough to flare her gnosis, but for Eva, just for Evalin, she would tolerate him.

The walk back was filled with awkward silence, the normally blabbermouth Viper went strangely quiet, a scowl could clearly be seen on her pale features. She led the two cursed beings, occasionally glancing behind to make sure Eva was following - and hoping Vino didn't - to her dismay, the large male was still in her vision.

3 Bells later, Scarlet Cavern, Residential Wing, Zinrah

They entered the cavern, with Aka sopping wet due to the rain, she shuddered as the Viper walked into her walk-in closet then procured a towel, she took off her clothes, folded it, then used the towel to dry herself, making a mental note to personally dry her lover after this. She smirked, it would be so fun, she was fond to feel Evalin's soft, cold, flesh on her hands. She went outside her closet as she heard Evalin mentioned something about cages and dolls. Aka hiss-chuckle, signifying she agreed to what Evalin said, "Of courssse, Eva," She went closer to Evalin then began draping the towel over Evalin's head, drying it, "Don't you jussst love to have a living doll? They are alive, they can move, yet... they are trapped within the bars, they cannot leave, their whole world just revolves around the cage, they ssshall forever be a decoration for me to do asss I pleassse..." As she finished drying Eva's hair, Aka would move down to wipe her face.

"Hahaha, are you talking about me~?" The Viper spoke in a teasing manner. Obviously Eva's rhetorical question was directed at her, since not so long ago in the past, Aka kept the Nuit trapped there most of the time, to act as her collection, only in this early Winter did the Viper freed her. She owed Eva that much, after saving her skin from Senka's abuse, Aka had enough of treating the Viper like a slave or pet, but... in essence, the Viper wasn't willing to let her dominant role go, not ever, Eva would always be the sub in their relationship. After she finished cleaning Eva's face, Aka would stand on her tippy-toes, her right hand trailed to Eva's neck from behind then pulled it down, locking their lips together. As always, Aka wasn't satisfied with a simple kiss, her tongue would slither out, entering the Nuit's oral cavity, then curiously explored here and there. Even as they kissed, the Viper would continue wiping Evalin's arms and torso, albeit sloppily.

After fifteen ticks, she pulled away, a string of Aka's saliva connecting their lips, "You are right... I love you," now with both of her hands free, Aka proceeded to clean the rest of Eva's body. After she was done, the Viper took a glance at the cage, arrogantly walking to it, unperturbed even though Vino towered over her, she grabbed the bars then spoke menacingly to Vino, "I sssee Evalin have decided to lock you here inssstead..." She wasn't planning to actually lock the cage, thinking Evalin would prefer her servant to be free, "You ssshall spend your time here, until me or Evalin decidesss to make ussse of you, after that..." Aka glanced back to Evalin, "It'sss back to hisss cage," she turned back to Vino, "Isssn't thisss a fun life... pet?"

"Eva, I don't like him being so large and bulky," The Viper didn't bother to hide her disappointment this time, "Your kind can change bodiesss, correct?" It was a rhetorical question, in fact, it was an indirect command, "Next time, pick him a small cute boy body, inssstead..." She smirked, "I might come to like him that way."

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on March 24th, 2014, 4:52 am

Evalin looked over her shoulder and chuckled, "Of course it is to you I speak. My Mistress is the only one here who deserves my attention." Evalin caught those fingers as they danced around her neck, not fighting as she was guided down and lips locked with Aka's. Evalin cased a glance out of the corner of her eye, delighting in the look of disgust on Vino's face. She had become so accustomed to the act, the strange motions of tongue and mixing a saliva that the nuit could almost write it off as normal. Never had she wondered how another might view the act, but if Evalin were to guess from simply Vino's reaction perhaps these displays could be of great entertainment after all.

Once they disconnected Evalin licked the strings from her lips, eyes narrowing in amusement at Vino as she looked down at Aka, "And I love you as well my Mistress."

Straightening Evalin's smile faded somewhat as she watched Vino, gripping her staff a bit tighter as she walked closer to Aka's side. She looked down at Aka, and then to Vino, a warning in her gaze. Vino folded his arms over his chest, looking down on Aka, and grunted. He didn't so much as smile, but gave a painful looking grimace as he almost seemed to laugh. Evalin moved forward then, and wrapped her own fingers around the cage bar, staring at Vino, "I think it best to leave him locked up... My Mistress is kind, but with this one it is always best to be cautious. Let him slowly rot here until he becomes of use to us Mistress." Her words were a bit harsher than she intended, but then at times it was best to handle creatures such as vino with a firm hand. Vino would simply stare at Eva, but then he would simply drop to the ground, crossing his legs and resting his back against the bars, staring at the wall unblinkingly.

Evalin kept her eyes on Vino for a few ticks longer, ensuring he was subdued before turning her attention back to Aka, a smile creeping on her lips again as she laughed with a glance at Vino, "I see... then perhaps we shall find him the body of a child next. Something small and defenseless." She paused and came closer to Aka, raising a hand to brush the hair from the girl's shoulder, "I wonder, could we steal away a small child from the slaves found in the cave, or perhaps from closer to the Monkey's homeland?"

Aka had no way of knowing, but Evalin had grown very partial to children. Somehow the nuit found a faint sense of... pleasure from ending a life so young. She could still remember that first time, in Ravok years before. Taking of her first child, a little girl. The girl had cried, and then her life ended so abruptly in her arms. At that time something... broke in the nuit, and what little respect for life she had all but withered and died. She sealed the act by burning the child's parents in their bed while they slept before fleeing the city. Evalin, in part, hoped for another situation such as that to occur once more.

"What do you think Mistress? The younger the child the more cute he would be. Perhaps a little girl even." She smiled, a hungry look in her eyes that was not completely suppressed as she turned mocking eyes on Vino who remained still, pretending as though he could not hear a word that was spoken.
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 26th, 2014, 3:58 am

Aka didn't even notice Vino's look of disgust at the romantic display between a serpentine female and a female ancient undead sorceress, to be frank, she didn't even care, Vino was just an object, a decoration, a tool they could use as they pleased. Driven by jealousy due to Vino's sudden presence in her life with Evalin, Aka didn't want to see Vino as a person, not until he treated her with respect and be submissive for once. He followed Evalin's orders, but she didn't like the look on his features, how he seemed to defy them. The Viper shuddered in arousal as Eva licked the strings of their lip-locking, the act sent tingles to the Viper's body and she didn't make any effort to hide it, brushing her lips with her right fingers in a seductive manner.

"Oh? I sssee," Aka noted Evalin's words, her lover seemed to treat Vino like a slave, but not the precious pet kind of slavery, the abusive kind instead. This brought a relief to Aka's jealous heart, there was no way Evalin could have feelings for this brute, call her paranoid, but it was what it was. The Viper's slitted eyes narrowed dangerously when Vino simply sat down, ignoring them both, "You would do well to look at your superiorsss with ressspect. pet" Aka made sure her words would sink into his thick skull. Waving a hand as if to dismiss the male, Aka faced Evalin once more, "I agree, let'sss leave him asss our decoration for a while, until he fixesss hisss attitude."

Evalin's sudden laugh took her by surprise, Aka let her eyes widened for a tick, the laugh was so eerie and menacing, it was strangely fitting for the centuries old sorceress. "..." The Viper slightly tilted her head in curiosity, Evalin seemed to have some kind of sick fascination with children. Her previous child body, her current teenage Myrian's body, and of course, Evalin's affection to Aka herself. No matter how much she tried to deny it, the Viper's human form did look like a human girl who just had began her puberty. Nevertheless, she didn't mind really, Aka liked small and cute humanoids as her slaves as well, it was much better than the hulking form of her giant cousins.

The Viper crossed her arms, deep in thought, "Hmmm... I don't think we have much child slaves here, my cousinsss don't sssee them asss ussseful," Myrian children made bad slaves, they couldn't work and they made a rather poor meal. Evalin's next idea brought a small shook of Aka's head, "No... asss much asss I hate to admit it, that'sss sssuicide," The bronze monkeys outnumbered the Dhani by thousands, even going near to their homeland was an outlandish act, "We have to think of sssomething elssse..." Aka absently paced about her bedroom, composing a plan in her mind.

"A little girl..." Now that was a good idea, if Vino had some semblance of pride to his current form, then it would strike a crushing blow indeed, it might soften him - soon to be 'her' - up for Aka to play with. Heck, an obedient slave little girl was always welcome, her cousins wouldn't be interested in kidnapping or eating her nor would she have to see a hulking male as her decoration. Suddenly, Aka's eyes perked up as a figurative glowstone lit above her head, "I know!" She whipped her head, "Let'sss go to the western coast," Aka smiled hungrily, matching Evalin's, "Ship crassshesss there often." Aka didn't know for sure, she simply made impulsive assumptions. Hopefully, they would find a stranded ship and one of the passengers would be a young girl as young as Evalin's previous body.

"Let'sss go there!" Aka didn't bother to ask for Evalin's approval, it was an Order. The Viper walked to her drawer as she took her acid fangs ring, the maledicted item that allowed her res to gain acidic property, wore it, then simply head out from her cave, gesturing for Evaln to follow her. Vino wouldn't be spared even a simple glance, he would be left locked up in his cage unless Eva was willing to take him along.

OOCYou can describe the journey if you'd like, Eva. :)

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on April 20th, 2014, 8:01 am

OOCAs requested, Aka will lead Eva to the Bastille of the Wretched. ;)

As the Viper walked through Zinrah's maze-like corridor, the initial excitement of getting Vino a new body started to dim down, giving way for more logical thoughts, Aka realized something, going to the coast and hoping they would find a shipwrecked boat, filled with a child passenger in an intact condition to boot, was rather slim. The coast was rather far away from Zinrah and if it turned out to be fruitless, then they would risk neck and limb literally for nothing. "Wait..." Aka abruptly stopped, extending her left hand to halt Eva in her path as well,

"I think I'll take the easssier way..." An idea came to her, the Viper once heard of Zinrah's very own dungeons, called 'Bastille of the Wretched', where wretched souls of Myrians, sometimes humans, were held captive to be stored as potential food and slaves. It was there they would find a suitable candidate for Vino, a human body, a small one preferably, but Aka could make adjustments, "Let's go to the bassstille inssstead, a dungeon in other wordsss," Aka then pulled Evalin close, a hand wrapping around the Nuit's waist possessively, "While we are there, I need you to act asss my persssonal ssslave, alright? Jussst to be sssafe..." The look on Aka's face was serious and no-nonsense. The guards there might not take kindly to a non-Dhani walking around, they might think Eva was an escaped convict or something.

Without another word, the Viper continued to traverse the confusing tunnels until... they came upon a particular corridor filled with screams and pleas of trapped pathetic souls echoing all around them. Aka flinched for a bit, she liked to have slaves and servants, sure, but she wasn't fond of torturing them, Aka treated her possessions like one might a favorite pet, not an abused criminal. Still, they were here for a reason and she was a female Dhani, she should be in control, gulping, Aka whispered to Evalin, "Right, I'm going to have to ressstrain you for a bit, jussst for ssshow..." if Evalin accepted, Aka would begin binding Evalin's wrists behind her back then formed her usual earthen cuffs through the power of reimancy, the small casting barely noticeable for the Master Reimancer, Aka would also conjure an earthen collar around Evalin's neck. If the Nuit denied it, then Aka would tell Eva to stay put and proceed on her own.

Whatever Evalin's decision, the Viper would step into the Bastille, beautiful sight of cages and prisons built into the cavern walls came before them, the Bastille was another maze-like complex of its own, as Aka entered, a couple of guards could be seen eyeing the small Viper. Her trademark twintails, small stature, crimson eyes, combined with her (in)famous reputation as the fiery one made them wary, one of them, a large brown-scaled Constrictor guard in Dhani form, spoke "What isss your businesss here, Sissster?"

Aka then put on her 'mistress' look, giving the guard a cold glare as she put her right hand to her waist, smirking arrogantly, "I'm here to," She raised her left hand, absently examining her nails, "Get a pet or two, for my own 'needsss', isss that clear, Brother?"

The guard scrutinized the Viper, but let her proceed, best to let the Warden-Mistress handle the small fry.

Aka glanced back at Evalin, hopefully, they would get through this without a problem.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next