Completed The Gift of Information (Ronan Dugal)

Letixia is looking for a gift for her roommate.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The Gift of Information (Ronan Dugal)

Postby Letixia Raigner on February 21st, 2014, 12:59 am

Letixia Raigner
Winter 28, 513

Letixia dragged herself into the dining hall where a bunch of her fellow squires were eating. He hair was wild, tied in a simple pony tail, but had many flyaways. She was grimy and dirty from her training, and moved slowly, sore, covered in bruises. Her patron had certainly pushed her training earlier that day. He had business to attend to that day, and since he wouldn't be able to teach her in their normal time, he gave her the rest of the day off if she trained extra hard. This consisted of him sparring full out with her for several hours and pushing her body to what felt like her limits.

She grabbed a plate of food, bread and fish with potatoes, and sat down next to Sheria, one of her roommates. She wasn't paying much attention to the conversation at hand, until her ears perked up.

"It's your birthday tomorrow Sheri?"

"Yep, it sure is, seventeen years, I'll be the same age as you. And Ser Jakob gave me tomorrow off from my training, and ordered me to go see my family. I'm so excited!"

Letixia mulled over this information while she ate her food.

I should probably get her a gift. But I honestly don't know what she likes.

"Where does your family live?"

"On the northern end of the Maiden District, nothing special. Just past the guy that sells the wooden baubles."

When Letty finished her food, she excused herself from the hall, and immediately made her way to the Great Bazaar, making a stop to grab her coin pouch. Her father was out of town gathering goods to bring back and sell, so she couldn't get his help in picking something out. But she knew the Bazaar well, having grown up helping her father there. She stood there at one of the many entrances pondering where to go. She thought to herself, aloud, "What to get a squire that has everything and nothing at the same time...?"
Letixia Raigner
Player

Words: 92660
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2014, 7:31 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Gift of Information (Ronan Dugal)

Postby Radiant on March 15th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Letixia :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
N/A N/A

Lores
Lore Earned

Loots

Notes :
With a single abandoned thread post, not much I could give, but as always, enjoy your grades! :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)