Closed Profit for Profit (Buras)

Amora helps educate a fellow thief.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Profit for Profit (Buras)

Postby Caela Dorin on July 5th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Grade Awarded

Amora Jade
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Acting 1
Larceny 2
Observation 3
Persuasion 2
Planning 2
Rhetoric 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Persuasion: Insulting someone to get them to do your bidding
Safety in Anonymity
Using Information as a bargaining tool
Buras: An amateur thief

Items Aquired/Consequences :
+1 Copper painted pendant: Greening at the edges and where the paint has worn away. Painting is worn but seems to depict the crude outline of a woman's head on close inspection
+4GM 5SM 64CM gained through pick pocketing
-4CM for the ale

Buras
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Larceny 2
Observation 2
Rhetoric 2
Stealth 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Offering a favour in exchange for information
Choosing an easy target
Stealing from a drunk
Jade: The girl who knows your true nature
Larceny: Use a distraction when stealing from multiple targets
Stealing on the wing
Items Aquired/Consequences :
+1 Polished iron armband with green glass inserts and feathery decoration. Will rust if it gets wet. If worn, the inside of the band will discolour and leave a reddish mark on the wearer's arm
+2GM 3SM 72CM gained through pickpocketing
-Bruised knuckles for 2 days
Additional Comments

An interesting little encounter between these two. Some of the posts in the beginning were a bit short but you got more into it as you got on which I was glad to see. Each used the other and each probably thought that they got the better deal out of it. Hope to see more from you two!

Amora :
I would have given some impersonation skill if you'd gone into a little detail when she was wearing Buras's hat so remember that next time. The points are in the details!

Buras :
While robbing the drunken man at the beginning is something that even a totally inexperienced thief could probably do, I wasn't sure that that pickpocketing of the woman was entirely within your skill range. Luck could have covered it but the fact that she didn't notice anything and you didn't go into as much detail as you could have gone into to explain it, I didn't give you the XP for it. Also I think that you mixed up the seasons for your living expenses in your CS so just check that and edit it as necessary.
Please edit or delete your grading request and PM me if you have any questions or problems concerning your grade.

x
Caela Dorin
Seductress

Words: 472136
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2014, 12:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous