Completed Feels Like a Thumb in My....

Misty and Tavil in the Wizard's Thumb

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Feels Like a Thumb in My....

Postby Misty Snowsong on March 2nd, 2014, 12:21 am

Encouraged, Misty picks up her head. "Well, I need a bow.... I lost mine when I got captured. We should go to the market and pick up some supplies. After that, let's head somewhere we can train without getting glares from these jer- uh, studious folks. Come on, I read about a market, and then there's a little place outside of town we can go train at. Maybe we can sleep in the tent again, like we used to! That would be fun." Heading out of the musty study, Misty begins humming to herself.
Misty Snowsong
Player

Words: 10147
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 6:48 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Tavil on March 2nd, 2014, 1:18 am

Smiling at her enthusiasm, I follow Misty out of the Wizard's thumb. "It sounds like a plan. I need something better than these clothes to wear anyway." With a sigh, I mumble quietly under my breath. "A real bed would be nice, though." Without another word, I follow the exited Vantha into the streets.
Tavil
Player

Words: 10755
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 9:40 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Aoren on June 6th, 2014, 7:33 pm

Riddled With Rewards
Misty Snowsong :
Hi there Misty! It seems you haven’t updated your ledger to reflect Spring 514 Seasonal Expenses. Please do so at your earliest convenience. When that has been done contact me and I shall post your grade. Have a splendid day!

Tavil :
Hi there Tavil! It seems you haven’t updated your ledger to reflect Spring 514 Seasonal Expenses. Please do so at your earliest convenience. Furthermore, it seems you have written in a tense that is not allowed in the main section of Mizahar's forums. Please refer to the Guide To Posting.

If you have comments, questions or concerns please approach me at your earliest convenience. Don't forget to edit/delete your request in the request thread!
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous