[Verified by Crosspatch] Daniel Druva

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 7:13 pm

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Daniel Christoph Druva

Race: Kelvic
Birthday:1st of Spring 513 AV
Birthplace: The Wildlands
Height: 4'4"
Weight: 76lbs

Language
Fluent Language: Common

Last edited by Daniel Druva on June 7th, 2015, 2:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Daniel Druva
Player

Words: 16796
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2014, 6:59 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 7:14 pm

First Impressions

If you were to happen upon Daniel during the day, you would more than likely see just a small, if scruffy child. Daniel wears a loose fitting woolen tunic, he is small and slender and often quiet (he finds it difficult to pronounce a lot of words). His sandy blonde hair is cut into a bowl cut that drape over his powder blue eyes. His face is a still a little plump with baby fat and he has a wide, trusting smile.

Now if you were a special sort of individual, the kind of spends time observing and listening rather than just speaking and doing... you would notice that Daniel walks strangely, with a certain of lumbering reckless grace that seems to imply that he's uncomfortable moving on his own two feet. You might even see the way he watches food with glassy eyes and the way he licks his teeth and stretches like a boy barely aware of his own body. You might think of him as a wild child... and you wouldn't be wrong.

When Daniel is alone, or uncomfortable, he slips into a more casual skin. Short golden fur replaces pale skin and the muzzle of a lion cub appears in place of his face. Daniel prefers to sleep in this form and when given the chance, he'll switch in an instant if the opportunity were given to him.

Should you talk to the lad, slowly get to know him and listen to his words, you would see that he is a shy child, awkward in his own skin. He likes to raise his fingers to his mouth when he's talking and doesn't like to be in crowds. He likes to eat and if allowed he would gorge himself on food until his belly hurt and if given the opportunity, would spend the entire day in bed, lying in blissful sleep. Like a dog with its tail pulled, Daniel will snap when threatened, but in a direct confrontation he prefers to run away and hide rather than face a larger foe.

Last edited by Daniel Druva on March 4th, 2015, 10:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Daniel Druva
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 7:15 pm

Character History

Daniel's earliest memories feel like a long unbroken dream that he has only recently woken up from. In those days, his life was not seperated in hours, days, or weeks but a repeat of feeding, playing and sleeping. His mother was the only constant in his life then, a proud lioness that rarely changed her skin into a slim, sandy haired woman. She hunted while he hid in their cave, listening to raindrops and sleeping his days away, drinking his mothers milk when she came back.

As he grew up, his eyes opened and took in the world around him. The thick forests that was their home were full of dangers and the cub's mother took care to show him how to hide and thrive in the darkness of the woods. One day, a man came to the cave, with long brown hair and a bow slung over his chest. He had a pitious stare and mother rejoiced when she saw him. The cub could feel the man's eyes on him as he lay down, fear hammering his heart.

The man stayed for a long time, the man tried to teach the cub how to speak... with mixed success, he drew pictures in the sand and taught him simple words. Fire. Moon. Tree. Mother. Father...
One evening, the cub's mother never came back, cautiously, the cub and his father left the forest and found her ruined corpse and a half dead boar nearby. As they ate the pig that killed his mother, the cub's father told him of a city far away, a place where they both could be safe. The cub became Daniel; named after his grandfather and Druva. His new family.

Last edited by Daniel Druva on March 7th, 2015, 8:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Daniel Druva
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 7:17 pm

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Wilderness Survival (Forest) +20SP 20 Novice
Climbing +10SP 10 Novice
Hunting +10 RB, +20SP 30 Competent

Lores
Lore of Syliran Culture
Lore of History of Syliran Knights

Last edited by Daniel Druva on March 4th, 2015, 10:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Daniel Druva
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 7:18 pm

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Stuffed lion

Housing

House: Page Communal Barracks

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Last edited by Daniel Druva on March 4th, 2015, 10:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Daniel Druva
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 7:19 pm

Relationships:

Last edited by Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daniel Druva
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 7:20 pm

Spring
2nd- First Day
3rd- Taffy
31st- An Avid Thinker

Summer

Last edited by Daniel Druva on June 7th, 2015, 2:20 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Daniel Druva
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Daniel Druva

Postby Daniel Druva on March 2nd, 2014, 9:13 pm

Character Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
"My name is Daniel, son of Christoph of the house Druva"

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
"Pet name?!? No I do not. But some people call me Dan."

3. How old are you?
"I'm going to be three next spring, but I look a lot older!"
4. What is your height?
"I'm about four foot...ish, I haven't measured myself ehm... ever, actually. But I'm told that I'm big enough for a two year old."

5. What is your weight?
"I dunno... a few pounds? Same as the height question really, I've never really put myself on a weighing scales... could be fun though"

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
"I'm a lion, a little lacking on the mane... but apart from that I'm all monster."

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
"I'm shortish, a little scruffy, my blonde hair is a little long and I haven't washed in a while, there's a splattering of old stains on my cuffs and the top of my trousers.. mostly from spilling food, I sometimes miss my mouth. It's ok though, when I untuck my jerkin it dangles just low enough to cover the stains. Otherwise Sylfrey would probably strap me..."

3. What is your favorite body feature?
"Hmm... I like my fingers I suppose, they're long and slender, they're not too used to hard work though, and they're a lot clumsier than they look."

4. How physically fit are you?
"I'm fit enough, I'm stronger than those who are faster than me and I'm faster than those that are stronger."

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
"Style? I wear whatever fits, but looser the better... constricting clothes are harder to move around in, and if I find it easier to be better on four feet rather than two, the looser clothes are easier to get out of. Normally I just wear a jerkin and trousers, it's warm enough in Syliras that I don't have to worry too much about the cold."

Daniel Druva
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes