Closed How To Make Friends (Kaie)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

How To Make Friends (Kaie)

Postby Jax Bradshaw on April 7th, 2014, 7:48 pm

"We were both born in the light of the Goddess Queen Myri. We traveled and braved the jungles of Falyndar like our ancestors. This world may be far from our home, but not many of our kin venture into barbarian lands. Especially not as far as Sunberth. We were bound to run into one another sooner or later, and what of you? How did you come to know my brother?"

Jax listened as the Myrian female went on briefly about her history with Razkar, although it began to bore him a little inside, though he tried his best not to show it. Once she mentioned the word 'Myri', that brought back a memory, as a child, of Jax's father telling him a story of how she would send her demonic Myrians to eat him if he still refused to sleep. He stopped fighting it from then on and went up at his set time, but he came to realize over time they wouldn't and it was just a lie.

He sat in the stool, intermittently sipping from his mug that held his ale. Some more tavern patrons had arrived and still looked over at Jax and Kaie, some with disgust, others with interest. Some just looked over in boredom or fear and looked away, probably because they were worried Kaie would glass them over the head with a mug like she had done previously with another man who had since limped outside, nursing a bleeding head.

"How did I come to know Razkar?" A smile appeared across Jax's face as he relived the moment he'd first met the bloodthirsty male Myrian. "I fought him. Just outside this very tavern. Of course, I won. He shot a looked over at Mev as if to silently tell him to go away after lying to the girl. "What are you doing in Sunberth, anyway? Looking for Razkar?"

Thoughts.
"My words."
"Your words."
"NPC's words."
A crook, a killer, a thief and a liar.

Threads: 7/7
Sorry, but I'm full on threads for now.
Jax Bradshaw
I'm a God and it's judgement day.

Words: 43836
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2013, 8:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

How To Make Friends (Kaie)

Postby Anarkhos on September 10th, 2016, 2:18 am

Pc Name: Kaie

Skills: Brawling-2

Lore: Kaie: Drinking and fighting, the story of my life.

Jax Bradshaw: The man with blue hair

Mizahar: What a small world indeed

Razkar: Missing one's brother.

Pc Name: Jax Bradshaw

Please pm me once you return so I may give you your grade

"I really would've liked to see where this thread would've went if it were completed. Still, good job and keep up the good work. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions about your grade. "
Anarkhos
Retired Staff

Words: 78115
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2016, 11:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous