Completed [Training Grounds] Deadly Dance of None-Death(Letixia)

A Spar of Non-Doom!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Training Grounds] Deadly Dance of None-Death(Letixia)

Postby Kreig Messer on March 15th, 2014, 8:50 pm

'So it is to be two on one, eh?' At this moment, it wouldn't do him good to simply play the defensive, that would have to wait for when he and Letixia sparred again and so he went on the offensive as soon as the Patron jumped, Kreig thrusted his blade forward and the Patron responed by knocking the side of of his blade with the flat of his foible. Kreig then followed up by slamming his shield forward but the patron gracefully move back and retaliated with a couple of quick thrusts at Kreig, forcing the brawler to raise his shield. He had to move it about as the patron continued his thrust and each one of them was accurate, with Kreig barely, JUST barely, able to block them. If he were to wield with two hands things could fare better, but still....

This was a two on one bout, so Kreig motioned his sword arm at her slightly, signalling for her to attack now whilst there was an oppening for her to exploit.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Letixia Raigner on March 16th, 2014, 6:53 am

Leti felt pushed out of the fight by Kreig's extreme aggression. She was worried that if she went full out now, she'd end up creating openings for them both. So kept her footwork, trying to work an angle around her patron, who despite seemingly being focus on Kreig, was always moving in such a way where she couldn't even get in there to attack. It seemed that whatever way she moved, he moved opposite, and somehow subconsciously was directing Kreig to be an obstacle in her way. So she had to come up with another plan. She slipped in behind Kreig, so that seeing her would be more difficult.

She did her best to be Kreig's shadow, but it was hard to predict which way he was going to move. Eventually, she settled on a surprise attack, moving in around Kreig's left side. She began with a downward chop. Her patron blocked her sword with an upward raise of his shield, and redirected it to her right. Her blade skewed off his shield, right into the way of Kreig's, effectively parrying his attack. She tried to hit his sword arm with the rim of her shield, only to find her unable to move her arm forward. He'd slipped his sword behind her forearm into the grips of her shield, and effectively held it in place. Using just his shield, he was able to pin both squire's swords against Kreig's chestplate. He then took a single step forward, placing his foot at a strange juncture and pushed slightly on the two squires. The result was the pair collapsing to the ground behind them.

"I want you two to practice with each other a lot more. You two are a good pair to learn from one another. Do not make it a competition, rather make it a team effort. I expect you two to be able to put up a decent fight as a two man unit against me by season's end. I think we can call it quits for today, you two did well. Reflect on the training you've received and apply it. Kreig, I will let your patron know how you did today, and my wishes for you to train further with Letixia. I thank you, for you are helping my squire, as well as yourself, and the Order grow stronger. Now go, eat, clean up, rest, and relax. You two did well."

Leti was still on the ground, momentarily stunned by her patron's words, as he turned and left. She'd never heard such high praise about anyone or anything as she had just now. Glancing over at Kreig, she just burst out laughing, laying her head back on the stone. Then a simple word summed up how she felt they should end their day.

"Food?"

Letixia Raigner
Player

Words: 92660
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2014, 7:31 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on March 16th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Kreig simply lied there after Letixia's patron soundly defeated the duo, lookint up at the sky and absorbing the Patron's words '[j] So, I am to have a new training parter, eh?[/i]' Kreig chuckled lightly at that, a goofy grin appearing on his face. Slowly he stood up, holding his shield in one hand and his sword in his right, he placed the beneath the pit of his other arm and turned to look at Letixia with a friendly smile and extended a hand to her "I think we earned it, I just hope there's something good to eat" He told her as grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Here's to a splending partnership, eh?"

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Radiant on March 23rd, 2014, 6:54 pm

Kreig :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Weapon: Longsword +2 XP
Weapon: Shield +2 XP
Endurance +1 XP
Tactics +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Letixia: Squire
Ser Ranqor: Letixia's Patron Knight

Loots
+1 Shield Points

Notes :
Well, Letixia is banned, but good thing this thread was finished before it happened. I kinda feel bad every time I grade abandoned threads...

Kreig, a note, most of your replies here are a tad too short. Try to keep them within 300-400 words at minimum. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous