The sins of the Past[John_Vicari,Markus_Andres,CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

The sins of the Past[Markus_Andres]

Postby Markus Andres on September 30th, 2010, 1:13 am

"Thanks, Diane is also a pretty name and Syn is a good name for a good horse." Markus said looking at her horse. It looked good and strong and obedient. Not like the darned horse that had thrown him off, he was still surprised that his back didn't hurt more after that, maybe he was just born under a lucky star when it came to injuries. Then his eyes shot back to Diane who were getting very close to him as she spoke about gathering branches for a fire.

"Naturally, a good fire will keep wild animals away and keep us warm." Markus said as he walked out and found some scattered branches. When he had found a good armful of branches, he returned.

"Avanthal? Where does that lie from here? North, south? And what is an aurora?" Markus dropped the branches in a nice pile near Diane. "Do you think this is enough?" He said referring to the wood he had gathered. "What made you come here to Syliras?"
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Diane on September 30th, 2010, 1:31 am

"yeah I know about that aspect,but in any case I am used to the cold,since there is winter all the time and icy winds.I wouldn't mind,I am perfectly fine.."replied to him with a warm smile,and let him to gather the woods for the fire.Her face looked up to the sky once again and remembered back home,a nostalgia feeling crossed her entire body ad her face sadden more,as just then Markus came back with the woods.

"Avanthal is up in Taldera region the norther part..is a very beautiful place,polar one.I said it's the city of never ending winter,up til here was a long journey.I came here down in looking to see other places,you know exploring and adventure."said to him and nodded the head as those woods were enough to set the fire.

"You can set up the fire."on a low tone and took place again on the rock,taking a deep breath and brushed her hair using her left hand getting also the hood down.The nice black color from her hair was a bit bright,with reflects of green and a pale violet nuance.

"The aurora,are natural light displays in the sky, particularly in the polar regions, and usually observed at night.It illuminate the northern horizon as a greenish glow or sometimes a faint red,deep violet,a vivid color as blue,purple as if the Sun were rising from an unusual direction.Mostly it gets into spiral shape.. " continued her explanation to Markus on a suave voice,as if telling a story.Diane enjoyed telling about her home and to make the other people,come ot know maybe that wonderful place.Nice opportunity,indeed.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 30th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Markus listened to the young girl explain what an Aurora was, he was amazed by what he heard. Vivid colors dancing in the sky? Markus stood for a second wondering what that would look like. Trying to imagine the sky she had told of, but he found that he couldn't hold an image for long. He had been trained in looking at what was in front of him, not to use his imagination.

"It sounds... Beautiful." Markus said. "It could be cool to see this, Aurora some day." Markus kneeled down and found his basis kit from behind his scabbard. He looked inside and found the flint and what else was necessary.

'Okay Markus, remember what you learned during the short introduction on starting a fire... Got something that easily catches on fire... Something dry...' Markus thought as he reached into the kit again and found some dry twigs and what not. Stored there and began creating sparks and soon after, a small fire was burning. He arranged the branches he had gathered so they caught fire as well, and soon, a nice little fire was heating up Markus' cold hands.

"So, did you have a good adventure?" Markus kept his eyes on the fire, making sure it didn't die out.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby Diane on September 30th, 2010, 6:51 pm

"It really is,you should come to Avanthal someday.Though,it's very cold there,you must prepare yourself."said with a smile and let the hood to fall on the back revealing once again her nice skin color,the suave shape from her lips and the eyes sparkling from the small fire,getting into an orange state.

"Hm..so far so good,a lot is to be seen from Taldera region until here down the road,as I call it.It's a bit tiring,but I think it's amazing to see all these new views and other people,a lot of stuff that might help you creature another shaped-mirror about the world itself.Mizahar it's a beautiful place,you just got to explore it..that's if you can and get a chance into do so." continued to tell him,speaking nicely and calmly,then looked at Markus's face which was looking at the fire for now.She took a deep breath and let out some small,words to flow away along with the wind.

"My young eyes go on a journey
In search of a treasure I long for.

The place I’m heading towards is sparkling far away
A golden castle rises up high at the end of the desert
That day, my hope flares up for that unfamiliar world.

I walked, feet aching
Melting in the fierce rays of the sun,
I kept walking for thousands of days
Through the freezing cold darkness.."
letting the words to flow around,on a sweet and warmly tone of voice,she sang to him.Diane stopped for a moment and took another look at the clear sky,still filled with stars.She smiled at him,and puts slowly her hands in front of the fire place feeling the small heat coming from it,as Syn was resting not to far from their location.One step forward,no matter what.

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Markus Andres on September 30th, 2010, 10:07 pm

Markus was about to say something to Diane when she began to sing. The girl was full of surprises for Markus, first her eyes, then her home-city and now finally. A magnificent singing voice. He sat there, looking at her amazed by her voice, jaw hanging slightly as he was dumbfounded. He still looked dumbfounded when she stopped singing. It would take him several seconds to understand that she had stopped singing.

"Wow..." He said silently. Still dumbfounded. "That was... Amazing." He finally managed to say. "You're really a talented singer. It is good you're not going to jail, I would have guilt trips for a while if I had been forced to bring you into custody."

He reached out and placed a couple of branches in the fire that greedily began to devour the new firewood.

"Aren't you going to sing another one? About your homeland, if you know one?" Markus said, releasing the strops that bound his scabbard, and thus, his blade to his side. It was easier to sit down without having a many feet long blade sticking out behind. He placed the blade on the ground on the side away from Diane. It was just a force of habit to keep it away from other people. It had been his grandfather's blade after all.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby Diane on September 30th, 2010, 10:29 pm

"Hm..thank you Markus" said Diane calmly to him,still watching the cam fire and smiled to herself.Small flashbacks,memories from back home crossed her mind and she lowered a bit her hand,as just he sat down near her.
Diane hold her head in her hands for a little while,in a thoughtful manner,taking a deep breath,hearing his question faintly.She tried to think of some sort of song,matching the homeland and that she could sing good.

However,slowly but certain rose her head to look at his eyes gently with a smile,and the iris turned into a deep orange and green lines,she reached hi face touching his face slightly letting the words to flow once again.

"But there’s a special place you can only see at the end of the pain
You can’t find yourself when your happiness has been made for you.

You move against the current, in the wind that blows against you
Even when you get more and more invisible wounds, and it feels like the end,

When you get through the sadness, it awakens a strength in you
Don’t lose sight of those things that only you can see,

Look in the mirror, a new world is reflected in your eyes.."
as her fingers remove slowly from his face,opening her eyes having a small sadness reflection in them,loosing their sparkle and turn into a deep ruby nuance..

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Markus Andres on September 30th, 2010, 11:10 pm

Markus wasn't freaked out when she reached out to touch his face, in fact, it felt like her song got even better by it and he watched her eyes as they changed colors. It was an amazing experience. He almost felt a little down when the song stopped. Or perhaps it was the sadness he saw in her eyes that made him feel sad. Her eyes changed shortly after to a deep ruby nuance. Markus reached out and held and stroked her cheek gently.

"You miss your home, don't you?" Markus asked the young water thief as he stroked her cheek. "You should sing often. You are both pretty and a talented singer." He stated. "Are there any other things you're great at?" He said moving his hand away from her face and back to his own body. Where he would pick up a branch and throw it into the fire. Seeing the fire splutter out some sparks. He began lifting off his chainmail. It would be too heavy to sleep in at the moment and the metal would just suck out the heat from the parts of his body it was touching directly and should someone attack them during the night, he would still have his hardened leather to protect him.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby Diane on September 30th, 2010, 11:50 pm

She looked upon him with sparkling eyes,teary eye as he stroked her cheek and closed her eyes brushing the cheek over his hand;indeed Diane missed home more than anything and felt sorry that she left like that and not even told her father.The small words from him made her even sadder,with a loud heart beating,the rustling from the wind and small heat from the campfire,gave her a more nostalgic feeling.

However,time passed by rather slow and soon her colorful eyes were filled with tears,letting them to make room down on her face,sobbing and sniffling just hugged Markus without a second thought.She hold him tight for a few moments,with her hands at his back and her face at his shoulder.

"I am sorry..I uh..got carried away."excused herself and wiped her tears away and tried to calm herself,looking at the sky once again with a sigh.She knew she had to get home before it's late.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Markus Andres on October 1st, 2010, 1:09 am

The young girl hugged Markus tightly, who out of pure reflex almost pushed her away again. But after a moment and the initial panic had settled, he wrapped his arms around her as well and hugged her back and patted her on the back before letting go and she moved away from him. It was sort of a weird moment for Markus. It hadn't been long since he had been treating her like a criminal and she had been very afraid of him. And now, she had just hugged him out of nowhere.

"Don't mention it, but what spurred you to suddenly hug me?"

Markus reached out again and wiped away the tears from her cheeks. Either she was really homesick or else it was the stress from having been chased and then finding out that she wasn't in as deep as she might have thought. He gave her a hearty pat on the shoulder.

"You have really beautiful eyes. Do they change color voluntarily, or is it something with your emotions?" Markus asked, trying to get her to think of something else than home.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby Diane on October 1st, 2010, 6:20 pm

Diane let out a small sigh and then made up a smile,more for herself laying her hands towards the fire to get to warm herself,as the wind got a bit chilly.
"Sorry..I hm -I usually don't hug people a lot,but for that moment I felt it was the right thing to do."replied to his question,looking into the fire sparkles.

I wonder how father is doing?is he fine..does he eat healthy?I don't know what was in my mind when I left home,well I guess I needed some escape after all from all the snowy region.Here is beautiful as well,meeting new people and sharing stories about the other cities up in the north.. she got lost in her own thoughts,when faintly heard Markus speaking again,asking about the color of her eyes.

"Hm..they change along with my mood,depending how I feel.I am a Vantha.This is my race,and our God is Morewn..and thank you for the compliment."said turning her face to him with her eyes on a deep blue color,while her dark hair had some nice green reflects.
"It's something that we are born with..the colors of the aurora are reflected in our eyes color.."with a smile spoke to him.Maybe this will be a nice experience for him ,to get to know more things about other race from the up north area.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

PreviousNext