Completed [Dungeons] Violet Frost (Annalisa)

Mother and daughter bonding time...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

[Dungeons] Violet Frost (Annalisa)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 22nd, 2014, 8:26 am

Anna's Room, The Quarters, 7th of Bell, 21st of Spring 514 A.V

It was early in the morning in the magical undead island with beautiful architecture but held so many horrors inside that made the Lavender Ruins in the Cobalt Mountains looked tame by comparison. Despite so, one girl, one little girl who looked no older than twelve winters old, could be seen curling on a corner of one of the many rooms in the Quarters, the girl's very long alabaster hair wrapped around her own waifish form like a white blanket, they moved by themselves as if they held lives of their own. The young girl's form looked rather translucent as chilling white mists swirled around her form, she looked to be peacefully resting.

Then, a few chimes later, a haunting adorable yawn escaped her lips as she stretched her arms, her blanket of hair moving away as her pale eyelids fluttered open, revealing her deep crimson eyes, Kouri looked around the room as her ghostly senses focused themselves, "Mommy?" The first comprehensible word that came from her was, of course, referring to Annalisa Marin, her adopted mother... who forced her into servitude by tricking her to sign a Grand Oath. Oh, how Kouri wanted to hate the woman with all her ethereal might, but... the woman did seem to genuinely love her and she was bound by an Oath of the highest order anyway, her fate was literally sealed in it, she couldn't disobey, hurt, or even talk behind Anna's back. Rather than torturing herself in a futile fight, the ghostly young girl opted to just accept her new (un)life. Still, some lingering traces of contempt were still left.

Kouri's form shifted into a standing position as she floated a few inches above the ground, she was wearing her usual white one-piece dress, truly, everything about her save for her eyes were white at the moment. In a way, she was a twisted representation of her Vantha heritage, the snow people of the Northern Wastes of Taldera. The ghost girl was left alone in her room, Kriem or Rena were nowhere to be seen, perhaps they had something to do, her little family were under the power of her mother now, they didn't seem to mind. Her crimson eyes were piqued by the sight of a... parchment, folded neatly on top of a mat. "Huh?" Kouri assumed this was a letter of some sort for Anna, her child-like curious mind immediately wanted to read its contents, but Anna might not be pleased.

"..." She was stuck in a dilemma, she wanted to read it, she must read it, what kind of people would send a letter to a human living in an undead island? In the end, her curiosity won, Anna wouldn't be that angry, right? She was her daughter after all. Not giving further thought, a small tendril slithered from her right hand as it picked up the letter then brought it before her, Kouri focused the soulmist on her hands as she opened the latter, then her crimson eyes focused on the Common words written on it.

Letter wrote:"My dearest daughter, I trust this letter finds you well. I apologize for being absent upon your arrival however I am preparing a surprise for you this morning. I would request that you meet me in the Sahovan Dungeons, on the lowest floor in fact. Feel free to bring your blades if you so desire, as I think its time you and I took a day for ourselves. No expectations, no research, no one else, just you and I spending the day together and playing.

Your loving mother,

~Annalisa Marin."

"Mommy?" What a surprise, the letter was directed for her, like a message left to a daughter before a father went out for work. Suddenly, the ghost girl felt a slight breeze of air followed by the letter literally disintegrating from her hands, "W-wha-?" That was foul of her, Anna was using her magic to toy with her again. Kouri's child-like mind assumed as such, but... an order was an order, her mind - bound by the Oath - geared itself to obey the request.

Kouri huffed as she turned around to a chest, a tendril opened it up, then glints of steel and cold iron could be seen, the chest was filled with all sixteen of her daggers. A small smirk was on her lips, these daggers had been her companion for some time and they had claimed lives, animals, monsters, and even humans. By now, the ghost girl's hands were not innocent, no longer, she had killed various poor souls in the Dungeons together with Vick and Anna. If her parents could see her now, they would most likely go insane, their beloved only daughter had turned into a monster masquerading in the form of a young girl.

Four thick soulmist tendrils spawned from her back as they each picked up four daggers, grouping them into them into four chakram formations, one formation was composed of four daggers. With a giggle, Kouri tucked her daggers near her shoulders as she floated out of the room, taking care to take the usual 'human' route as her daggers couldn't pass through walls.

BGM time! :
I believe this song would be perfect for the following scene and atmosphere. |:)

The Dungeons, 15 Chimes later...

At last, she arrived, in one of her favorite places in Sahova, the Dungeons, where she usually toyed with the prisoners. Their screams of fear and horror were like music to her ears, especially if she elicited them herself. The ghost girl's lips slowly curled into a wide innocent smile as she ventured deeper into the dungeons, through the cells and cages together with the hands of poor souls wishing for futile freedom.

Chilling white mists followed her form as most of the hands reeled back to the strong presence of wrongness that radiated from the little girl traversing through the hallway, the ghost girl looked to her left and right, occasionally searching for a soul brave enough to reach out their hand to try and grab her. She deliberately materialized her form so when they touched her... they would freeze to death, to her dismay, no one was brave - or foolish - enough to do so. Growing bored, Kouri flew faster in the direction of the lowest floor.

The ghost girl arrived with a wave of chilling cold air, the chakrams beside her shoulders twirling once, eager to draw blood, her crimson eyes darted left and right in search for her mother, then she called out after her, "Mommy! I'm here! So~ What are we going to do today?".

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 22nd, 2014, 6:23 pm

Anna rather disliked negotiating over monetary prices for certain services, though unfortunately that was what she found herself in at the moment. The tall woman stood within the lowest floor of the Dungeons, the entire place a torturer’s playground with various tables and restraints and cruel devices of pain filling the room. The tall woman was dressed in her rather dirty and tattered ‘work’ clothing, the glinting silver ring wrapped around her right ring finger denoting the rank of Wizard upon her. The amount of power flowing through her veins was enough to level a good portion of most cities; however the Nuit before her seemed to care little.

His body was certainly corpse like in its appearance, an aura of menace seeming to radiate from him that Anna herself felt a little intimidated by. The grin on his dead lips was positively predatory, his static eyes fixed upon the woman and slightly tipping his head up to look her in the eyes. The Master of the Dungeons and one of the most feared men on Sahova by that title, known only as Cryptly. Anna had not possessed much interaction with the Nuit and had no idea where on the political spectrum he fell, however it was obvious he knew at least a little about where she fell.

“You heard my price girly; I’d say it’s more than fair.” He said, casually flipping a gold rimmed miza in his left hand.

“Fair? It seems tantamount to extortion, Master Cryptly. Also, I would request that you refer to me by my proper title.” Anna huffed, crossing her arms under her breasts and narrowing her grey eyes.

The Nuit chuckled, a dry and scratching kind of sound like sand paper rubbing against a surface, and shook his head slightly. It was clear that, if anything, the tall sorceress was providing amusement to the Dungeon Master if nothing else by this whole affair. They were in his domain and he ran it by his rules and so long as one was inside of the Dungeons they played his games. Still he hardly seemed angered by the accusations Anna leveled at him, then again most Nuit were rather far gone in some manner.

“Very well, Wizard Marin, and extortion or not my prices are non-negotiable. Just because you are Amaryllis’ little pet I wouldn’t expect discount service everywhere you go. You pay per bell 5 Gold Miza’s and a 2 Gold Miza rental for every equipment piece you are going to use. Same as everyone taking advantage of my… generosity.” He said, flipping that damnable miza again.

“I see. I suppose that’s that then. Fine, I will pay.” Anna responded, bristling visibly at having been called anyone’s pet.

Anna handed over the requisite funds and the Dungeon Master’s static eyes seemed to gleam just a little bit at the sight of the shiny gold rimmed miza’s. The tall woman was displeased with how she had needed to give into Cryptly, however to continue like they had for the past five chimes would waste time until her daughter arrived. Anna would prefer not to do that as she had no idea when Kouri would opt to make her appearance on the scene. No doubt she was as giddy with anticipation as Anna herself was today.

“There now, this looks to be the amount agreed on. For your sake I hope it is, Wizard Marin.” The Nuit said, wandering off to leave Anna alone with her toys for the moment.

That little negotiation out of the way the tall woman turned her attention to just what she had spent that money on. She had paid for the use of four restraining device, three tables and one designed to hold a person up while being whipped. Not only that but she had also paid for six bells worth of time in this place, along with some choices bits of equipment arrayed upon a table to her side. The cost had been a little high for her tastes, but such was the price for any form of twisted enjoyment on the island of the undead.

Upon the tables were two human males and a human female, the one that had a person standing up hand human female struggling desperately to escape. The sorceress smirked arrogantly and strode up behind that one, laying a hand on the small of her back to elicit a wonderfully pronounced flinch from the red haired woman. She leaned it close to whisper in the prisoner’s ear, her breath hot upon the woman neck and her arm moving to wrap around her waist.

“Mmm… now that we have that nasty bit of business out of the way we just need to guest of honor to arrive before we can get the fun started.” The sorceress said, gaining a whimper from the prisoner in response.

Anna turned away from her victim to be and instead paced along the three tables, staring down into the desperate eyes of her toys today. Living on the island of the undead tended to leave on feeling helpless; the sorceress herself craved power so hence why she was enjoying this. On some level she recognized how wrong it was, however at this point taking the lives of prisoners and slaves was starting to numb her on some level. It didn’t feel good to kill necessarily, but with her it was hardly as much about killing as it was the fear from others that made her feel strong.

Finally her daughter arrived; soulmist swirling about her as a quartet of daggers were clutched in each tendril. Fubuki Kouri, her ghostly adoptive daughter and eternal servant called out to her and brought a warm smile to her face. This day was half for her after all, this sadistic little play session the sorceress had bought for the pair of them. Anna knelt down on one knee and held open her arms, an opening for the girl if she desired and embrace from her adoptive mother.

“Ah, my daughter. It is good to see you. As for what we are doing, well, I opted to rent six bells here and a few restraining devices as you can see. The table over there has some fun little items so we can get the most out of our toys while we are here. I figured I haven’t played with you in a while, so I went a little overboard, my love.” Anna said.

“So, what say you? Care to join your mother in a day of fun filled play with these toys?” Anna inquired, the question rhetorical by its very nature.

OOC6 Bells rental time- 30 GM's
3 restraining devices- 6 GM's
1 set of pliers- 2 GM
1 whip- 2 GM
1 hammer- 2 GM
1 hook- 2 GM
1 bonesaw- 2 GM
1 acupuncture needle- 2 GM

Total price= 48 GM's
Last edited by Annalisa Marin on March 23rd, 2014, 1:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 22nd, 2014, 8:34 pm

The ghost girl's crimson eyes immediately fixated itself upon her mother, "Mommy~" With a loving giggle, Kouri floated closer to the much taller woman, her daggers floating back to gain some distance to avoid hurting Anna. The Grand Oath deemed her unable to hurt the wizard, directly or indirectly by actions or inactions, so even though Kouri forgot about her blades, her own mind would take care of it. When the woman opened her arms, Kouri immediately launched forward as she materialize her whole body, glomping her mother and cooing in delight, "Ehehe~ Mommy~" Kouri wrapped her small arms around Anna's waist, sighing in delight as the human's body warmth flowed to her soulmist body.

"Uhn? Rent?" This was new, Kouri didn't know that one must pay to use the Dungeons, Kouri played for free all this time... well, maybe to gain access to more interesting stuffs, some payment was required. Putting the matter off her mind as she knew Anna would take care of it already, Kouri turned her head to the ghastly tools Anna had borrowed, with eyes full of excitement, like a child who was offered with an array of toys. "Woah..." Kouri disappeared from Anna's embrace then instantly appeared beside the tolls, her chakrams followed suit, stationed back to her shoulders. "Ehehe~" Since she would have these fun toys, she should put her blades together, who knows if Anna wanted to use them as well. Her tendrils slithered as she neatly placed her daggers beside the tools, gesturing to them with her head at Anna, "If you want, go ahead and use my toys too, Mommy!"

"Now then..." The ethereal girl then turned her head at the three bound human, smiling in delight. Two men and one woman, the men were laying prone on a restraining table while the woman was bound to a strange device, forcing her to stand up but unable to escape from her position. The ghost girl's smile curled into a mischievous smile as she turned her body towards the female, "Ehehehahaha~" Her haunting giggles echoed in the room as Kouri slowly approached the bound female, her crimson eyes darting up and down as if examining the slave like a doll, an expendable doll. The twisted phantom girl then stood before the human, tilting her head up to look her in the eyes. The woman had fiery hair, but alas, it seemed no matter how much fire was left in her, there was nothing she could do to escape this save for Anna's rare mercy or divine intervention. "Mommy~" Kouri briefly turned her head back at Anna, "I don't want this one to break... I want to play with her, lots and lots..." She continued as Kouri gazed back to the human, trailing her materialized right hand on the woman's belly, controlling her degree of touch so it wasn't deadly, but powerful enough to cause freezing pain.

"Ha..." A chilling white mist exhaled from her small lips as Kouri admired the woman's adult body, her crimson eyes slightly narrowing in envy. A body she could never have as her ghostly state stuck her in a permanent child age appearance-wise. The thought of transforming her appearance into an adult didn't come to her yet, "I wonder," Kouri floated up, dragging both of her palms on the woman's body from her waist up to her chest, then the girl moved closer to hug the captive, pressing her body close, her face just mere inches from her, "What do you think of me? Am I scary? Do I look like a good girl? Mommy wants me to play with you though... you don't seem happy, why is that?" Part rhetorical and part curiosity, nevertheless, Kouri expected the female slave to answer her.

"Tell you what, I give you... ten ticks to get out of your chains, if you can, ehehe~ I'll ask mommy to let you go... how about that?" The ghost girl then leaned in to peck the captive on her lips, then her head moved down to rest just above the woman's breasts, "One... two..." She began counting, the game had begun.

OOCI opted for you to play the captives' reactions until I get some glimpse of their personality, Anna. ;)

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 23rd, 2014, 1:58 am

Anna felt a chill run down her spine as Kouri hugged her, like having ice touch one’s bare skin or being extremely close to it anyway. She suppressed a shudder and instead held her daughter close to her, gently stroking the back of her head. The ghostly child was deadly to the touch most of the time, though she could control exactly how much energy she put into her touch. When she materialized, Kouri looked so very lifelike and it was impossible to distinguish between her and a normal child with just a first look. The sorceress knew that Kouri was not a flesh and blood child any more however; rather she was an echo of that and one twisted by lies and betrayal.

The sorceress allowed her daughter to look over the cruel implements before her, smirking as she placed her daggers upon the table as well. Anna had made certain to pick from her a verity of implements, knowing full well that they could make their games all the more enjoyable on each prisoner. Anna allowed her fingers to brush over each one of the devices, hovering over the hammer for a moment before hefting that and admiring its weight. It looked rather like a forge hammer, sturdy and strong and certainly enough to break bones with the proper force.

Setting the item down the tall woman smirked as her daughter made her way to the human female she had just been addressing a moment ago. She looked confused at the appearance of child before her, Kouri’s true nature not clicking with her mind at the moment and for that the sorceress pitied her. Anna watched the scene unfold with some amusement in her grey eyes, her steps slowly carrying her path to behind the helpless woman with that arrogant smile on her face.

“Please, little girl help me!” The woman begged, not comprehending what the ghost was until she was touched by her.

Anna chuckled darkly as the slave gasped and then yelped in pain, shaking her head at how eager the child was to get started. At this rate they’d finish up in one bell alone and that would be a dreadful waste of the rest of their time here in the Dungeons. Still she did not intercede and watched her daughter cruelly tease her new doll, her words denoting some affection for her. Like a little girl being given a new doll to play with, though Kouri had a tendency to remove the heads of her dolls.

“Well, my precious child, we aren’t trying to break her permanently. The rules of this game we are playing are simple; the person who kills the most here gets a strike. If you end with the most strikes, then you lose. So, the goal is to cause pain but to avoid killing them as much as possible. So you’ll get to keep her for a while yet. And if she doesn’t die we’ll just put her back in your toybox.” Anna said, crossing her arms under her breasts.

“Wha-what!? No! Let me go, let me go!” The woman shrieked, being pointedly ignored by Anna.

As Kouri hugged her the woman cried out louder, struggling and trying to get away to no avail and tears started to trail down her cheeks. Anna rolled her eyes through the whole thing, finding it rather pathetic and praying to the Defiler to strike her dead if she ever broke down like that. The tall sorceress wondered idly how much Kouri identified as being right and wrong. She had a childish notion of the ideas but nothing concrete as far as Anna could tell. She obeyed her mother, and she was always respectful to strangers that were outside of the ‘toy’ category, though it didn’t appear she had what one would call morals as Anna understood.

“Please little girl, just let me go. Please, be a good girl and release me. I want to be free, I want to go home!” The red haired human said to Kouri’s questions.

At the ghost’s ultimatum the woman started tugging at her bonds vainly, as though they would magically become easier to break. Her actions became more frantic as Kouri counted up; rubbing her wrists raw against the restraints and Anna herself slowly crept up behind her. The tall dark haired woman smirked and when Kouri would hit ten ticks the sorceress would lean her face in next to the bound woman ear and whisper to her, breath hot upon her neck.

“Ten. I am afraid you lose. Pity, ah well, I guess we should start with you then.” The sorceress said, chuckling slightly.

The sorceress would then turn away from the woman, leaving her daughter to play her game as she went back to the table. Grey eyes roved over the tools they could use and she was having trouble deciding what to use first. Perhaps Kouri had a preference of how to entertain their first toy today, something she’d like to see done first.

“Hmm… How do you think we should punish her Kouri? Perhaps pulling out a tooth with the pliers? Or should we cut off a finger or toe? Oh! Or perhaps a few lashes from the whip?” Anna inquired casually.

OOCIts fine, you can jump on in and decide their reactions as well. I hadn't exactly considered personalities for them. :p
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 26th, 2014, 5:37 am

The female slave's plea was like music to her ears, oh how wonderful, her wails gave Kouri a twisted sense of delight, playing with these kind of 'dolls' were much better than those boring lifeless ones, these dolls could move on their own, scream, squeal, writhe, perfect for a good session of playtime. Kouri gave a childishly malicious look at Anna, listening to their little game's rules, "Okay, Mommy~" She simply said, not indicating whether she intended to follow it or not, but referring to her words before, Kouri wanted to keep this one alive.

Her hug caused the restrained slave to cry, "Hn?" Kouri gave the slave an adorable curious look of a child not comprehending the reactions of adults, the ghost girl truly looked innocent without a single malicious intent for the moment, but in an instant later, her pupils narrowed to reptilian slits as she leaned in and peeked out her tongue, slowly dragging it across the woman's cheek, her cold materialized soulmist freezing the tears, "Don't cry now..." She gave soft shushing sounds like a mother to her daughter, the perverse sight would surely send a common man shuddering in fear, "I'll be a good girl, but~" Kouri giggled for a tick before burying her face into the woman's chest, "Mmm~ I won't let you leave, you are my doll now, I want to play with you~"

As Kouri continued her sick count, the woman became frantic, pulling at her restraints in futility, the ghost girl took no heed and simply proceed,

"Nine..."

The woman panicked, screams echoed on the walls.

"Ten~"

Kouri raised her head, gazing deep into the woman's eyes with her blood-red pupils, her cold breath juxtaposed with Anna's warm one, causing a sick tingling sensation on the woman's skin. Kouri would slowly detach herself from the woman, now she looked rather broken, only tugging at her bonds occasionally in an absent attempt to release herself. The ghost girl turned her attention back to Anna, twirling once like a ballerina as she pondered her choices, "I think~" Her crimson eyes examined the fun 'toys' available for her to use.

A black tendril jutted out from her back as it picked up the smooth black leather whip from the table, "I think I'll use this one!" The ghost girl had an odd fascination to snakes and the whip reminded her of a black serpent, it would do nicely for her to 'sting' the slave with it. "Uhm..." Kouri's tendrils twirled the whip twice as she comforted herself with the new weapon. It wasn't similar in using her daggers at all, but she would learn. Kouri gave a practice hard swing of the whip as it seemed to move by itself in the air, *SNAP!* The whip cracked at the air, causing the woman to recoil in shock, fear clearly shown in her eyes.

"N-no! P-please, please..." By now, the woman had seen Kouri's true nature due to the tendril, she was not a little girl, no, she was a monster phantom taking the form of a little girl. What kind of 'daughter' did this sorceress had? The woman made an assumption that Anna must have summoned an eldritch being out of another plane of existence.

"What? I can't hear you~" Kouri mocked her as her form suddenly vanished, then she appeared before the woman again, in the same hugging position, Kouri's face was now looming a few inches from the woman's, "Ehehehe~ sing for me, my doll~" With her sweet haunting voice, the whip floated behind the slave's back then it drew back then... *SNAP!* lashed the captive's back with hard strike, the woman screamed in pain, tears streaming down her eyes, but Kouri hushed her, as she rubbed the woman's nape of neck, acting as if it was for her own good, "Ehehe~ Don't worry, doooon't worry, it'll feel good soon..." She lied of course.

*SNAP!*

*SNAP!*

*SNAP!*

Three more strikes followed by three echoing screams, four fresh wounds were marred on the slave's back, this time, Kouri gave a mock disappointed look, "Oh, why are you crying? Isn't this fun? Aren't you feeling good, ehehe~ Here, I'll kiss your boo-boo away~" Kouri focused the soulmist on her palms as she grabbed the woman's cheeks then forced her to raise her head, then the ghost girl leaned in to kiss the woman's lips, sick sizzling sound of dry ice freezing a warm flesh echoed as the woman's let out pitiful muffled screams. Kouri pulled away after about five ticks, now the woman's red lips were positively blue, "Are you comfortable now? Hehe~ Don't worry, we'll do this e-ve-ry-day~" So engrossed in her play, Kouri forgot about Anna for the moment, she assumed her mother would have her own fun.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 26th, 2014, 7:32 am

Anna nodded at her daughter’s choice of torture, the whip seeming like a fine device in all honesty to inflict pain on the woman. Her daughter hefted it in her tendril, giving it and experimental snap in the air and earning a jolting of fear from the bound woman. Anna would simply pat Kouri on the head and let her carry out her play, turning her attention to the implements before her and the choices afforded to her now. Her daughter possessed a lovely array of daggers to use, however she wanted to save those for their other two. Kouri seemed to have gained an attachment to this particular prisoner, far be it from the sorceress to risk killing her.

The hammer was nice but Anna figured it would be better used on their other two guests; they were on tables after all. The bonesaw was the same situation though the hook and the needle held some promise if Anna could use them correctly. Maybe the pliers even, she could try to twist the bound woman’s digits into broken messes. Anna drummed her fingers over her chin, hearing every snap of the whip and scream from the prisoner. Most any other human being would have been horrified by this carnival of terror and torture, and to some degree Anna felt disgusted with herself. At the end of the day though, there were few pastimes on Sahova that would be considered leisurely, this was one of them.

Anna opted for the needle, though she plucked one of Kouri’s cold iron daggers up in her other hand as well just in case. She strode past the tables, granting one of the men bound and gagged there a positively predatory smile as she passed him and walked up behind the woman. An odd sizzling sound filled the air, one that drew Anna back to her own experiences with Kouri’s touch when control was dropped. A flare of anger crossed her mind as she remembered the feeling of being helpless in the girl’s grip, replaced by one of vindication as she remembered causing her to break down in the common labs.

The sorceress ran her long pale fingers down the woman’s freshly injured back, drawing a pained gasp from the woman. Anna smirked as she dug and twisted a finger hard along one particular streak, eliciting a long pained wail from the woman. The Chaon circled around the front, making a show of placing the blood tipped finger into her mouth and moaning a bit despite the unpleasant iron taste that reminded her of overgiving. The red haired woman shuddered, whimpering as Anna drew her face in close and asked a simple question.

“Hands or feet?” She whispered in inquiry.

“Wha-What?” The bound woman responded, green eyes glittering with fresh tears.

Anna responded by drawing back and the delivering a harsh backhand across the woman’s cheeks, drawing a loud cry of agony due to her frozen lips. Anna held the needle up, drawing it close to the other woman’s right eye and hissing out her question again. The prisoner stared in horror at the needle, which hovered a mere inch from her eye and would easy enter given enough force from Anna. The black haired woman stared hard at her, no traces of mercy within her stormy grey eyes.

“Hands or feet?” She asked again.

“A-ah! Feet!” She stuttered out, the words obviously paining her due to Kouri’s gift.

Anna smirked and drew the needle away from her eye, kneeling down before her and seizing one of her bound feet by the ankle. The sorceress forced her to raise her foot up, the chains clanking loudly and being drawn taught as the tall woman was given a good look at the bottom of the dirty foot. She lightly brought the needle closer, the other woman’s eyes widening as she tried to jerk out of Anna’s grasp. It was rather futile, all Anna did was tight her grip and bring the needle closer still.

Lightly and teasingly she brought the tip under her big toe, twisting the end of the needle in her fingers and increasing the push just a tad. She pushed no more and moved down the line of the toes, doing the same with each and all the while smirking up at the woman as she stared down at Anna with growing anticipation and horror. After this Anna trailed the needle down to the ball of her foot and smirked up at the prisoner.

“Tell me… did you like my daughter’s kiss? Did you appreciate her affection to something as pathetic and lowly as you?” Anna inquired.

“I-I y-y-yes?” The woman answered on trembling lips, it sounding more like a question which drew a theatrical frown to Anna’s face.

“You phrase it like there is any question in the matter. Kouri, I don’t think your doll appreciates how you play with her. Maybe I should show her how I play instead.” Anna said, slowly increasing the pressure on the needle.

The pressure would grow for a little bit and the woman tried to jerk her foot away, which unwittingly added just enough pressure for the needle to break the skin. Anna slowly drew the needle up through the woman’s foot, drawing a loud and continuous scream from the prisoner as the needle bit through the sensitive flesh. It traveled between the bones in her foot and exited on the top of her foot, Anna twisting and moving it around a bit to draw further screams from the woman.

The tall woman drew it out and then selected another area, this time on the arch of her foot and repeated her slow press into the prisoner’s skin. Her screams filled the air and Anna felt powerful, she felt like she had the control here and as much as it killed her humanity it felt so petching good. The needle was drawn up through the arch of her foot, moved around as the previous injury had been before being taken out again.

Anna then set aside the needle and took up the dagger, moving the blade in between the woman’s big toe and the next one over. Slowly she sliced into the webbing between then, another loud wail ripped from the bound red haired woman. Anna repeated the process on each webbing on that foot, before finally she release her hold on the woman’s foot and stood. The sorceress held the blade of the dagger close to the red head’s face, grey eyes narrowing.

“Now, you did like my daughter’s kiss didn’t you? You like how she dotes on you, and how she plays with you don’t you?” Anna hissed.

“Yes! Yes, please, don’t do that again! Please, I beg of you! Please…” The woman shouted, trailing off slightly at the end and drawing a smirk from Anna as she glanced to her daughter.

“You are right my love; she is fun to play with.” Anna said over the prisoner's whimpers.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 27th, 2014, 3:12 am

"Ehehehe~" Kouri's adorable haunting giggles echoed in the caverns as her mother proceeded to join in the torture, Anna appreciating Kouri's work as the sorceress trailed her hand into one of the slave's lash wounds. Kouri felt proud that she could please her mother, as of the moment, she didn't see the bound slave as a human, heck, not even as a sentient being, she was just a flesh-covered doll that Anna purchased for her to toy to her ethereal heart's desire. Kouri turned her head like an owl to Anna, giving her mother an inviting smile then acting as if it was normal, her ethereal skull swiveled back to a more... 'humane' angle.

The ghost girl leaned her head to the side so Anna could have clear access to the captive's face. Her crimson eyes glittering with excitement when Anna asked her the question, Kouri slowly swayed her head from side to side, non-verbally telling the woman to answer her mother lest she risked certain torture. "Awww~" She made a mock disappointed sigh when the slave answered Anna's question with another question, resulting in the sorceress backhanding the slave with extreme prejudice. All this time, Kouri kept clinging on the woman's body like a freezing leech, no matter how much she shuddered or shifted, the ghost girl stayed there.

When Anna revealed her chosen item of torture, a needle and one of her daggers, Kouri's form vanished so Anna could have her turn, she appeared beside Anna's left in an instant later, clasping her hands behind her back as her long alabaster hair flowed in non-existent wind. The slave chose 'feet', obviously not thinking clearly and just answered to prevent another backhand. The whip stood idle for the moment as Kouri's crimson eyes watched Anna tortured the slave with a simple needle, it was such a small sewing tool yet... it held so much potential. "..." Kouri idly recalled her experience of being punctured by Wanda's souldarts, they were also needle-sized but a handful of them were enough to utterly incapacitate her. So it was true, needles were dangerous, both to the living and dead.

Kouri just grinned happily at the woman, making a childish 'I told you so" face, it was the woman's fault to not accept her kiss. "Hehe~" The ghost girl strode forward as she knelt beside her mother, "Mommy~" She hugged Anna from the side, thankful for her mother's work in 'convincing' the slave to like her. The sight of her mother using one of her precious daggers to cut up the woman's foot caused a tingling euphoric sensation to flow throughout her soulmist body. In a way, Anna was utterly destroying and disintegrating any sliver of morals the ghost child had, by the time they were done, all lessons from her biological mother would be buried so deep beneath Anna's chaotic influence, there was little hope of it resurfacing.

The ghost girl stood up as she approached the woman, her small form floated up to the woman's eye-level, then her right hand trailed to rub at her cheek, controlling her touch so she wouldn't accidentally kill the battered human, "I like you too..." She leaned in and gave another kiss, "However, I like my mother more, dolly. Just sit tight, I'll get back to you soon..." Her sickly sweet menacing tone caused shuddering whimpers from the captive, tears and saliva dripping from her features, she looked truly pathetic. Kouri then floated down, extended her right hand as she pulled the floating whip to her actual hand, gripping it, "Let's play with the other ones, Mommy~" The little girl then skipped to one of the bound male slaves, dragging the blood-stained whip with her.

In her mind, the ghost girl replaced the male slave with the image of that one dark-skinned squire who almost violated her, also the image of that one knight who literally stabbed her with his sword, ever since then, Kouri developed a traumatic hatred for adult men. She strode forward, slowly, white mists covering both her and the male slave, creating a quaint little ghostly heaven for them. The slave, gagged and bound, could only struggle and gave out muffled screams as the abomination of a little girl approached him, her blood-red eyes glinting with malicious childish delight. "Ha..." Kouri's white breath washed over the male's face and he could pass out right then and there, but Kouri wouldn't let her as her left hand reached out to grab his jaw, freezing it, "You will pay for what you did to me..." Of course, the male didn't understand a thing about what Kouri said, he had no idea Kouri vented off her hatred towards the squire and knight through him.

Six ethereal black serrated tendrils launched from her back like spider legs as they all grabbed six of her daggers, the metallic familiar whirred to life then loomed over the male, hungry for blood. "Haha..." Kouri snorted she grabbed her belly with her left hand then continued her twisted giggle, then the phantom girl slowly raised her head as she flicked her hair, commanding the daggers to rain down and stab the man's form, in his arms, legs, belly, but avoiding his chest, neck, and head. She wanted to drag this as far as she could. Pitiful gagged screams echoed in the torture room as the ghost girl violently played with her doll, causing the other two slaves to recoil in terror.

"W...what is she?" A loud mutter from the bound female, she couldn't help but speak her thoughts out loud.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 27th, 2014, 6:26 am

Anna rather found she enjoyed the affection she gained from Kouri, and for a moment it truly felt to her as though they were mother and daughter. It was a brief feeling that managed to melt her heart when she looked at Kouri’s innocent little face, and hear her singsong like voice. The tall sorceress would give her a gentle smile of her own, waiting for the girl to move away from the woman before the dark haired woman ran a finger down the side of the red head’s tear stained face. For a moment she allowed herself to think of her as being that woman, Edreina, who had defeated and humiliated her in combat.

“Don’t worry, you won’t die today. That will come later no doubt, for now you should try and learn a little bit of respect.” Anna whispered, jerking the woman’s hair back unnecessarily and drawing more pitiful sobbing from her.

The tall woman made her way back to the table with the torture implements, placing the bloody ones in her hands on there and pondering her next choice. The hammer looked like it could have some utility, with enough force it could likely break bones without bringing with it the possibility of death. Another possibility was the bonesaw, which could certainly be fun and she filed both away as possibilities for their other toy on the table. For the one her daughter had now selected she gripped the primitive pliers and moved away from the table, already eyeing her daughter.

“Now Kouri dear, if you keep that up he’ll pass out from blood loss. Then he won’t make the nice noises you like. Start smaller; try to draw as little blood as possible. If you really want to make him pay for whatever it was he did, you have to make him suffer slowly. Like this.” Anna would say, frowning a bit as she drew closer to the scene and brought up the pliers.

“She is my darling daughter, and also a perfect little girl. The sweetest and most gentle child a mother could ever ask for. You should feel privileged that she likes you enough that she wants to keep you alive.” Anna answered, smiling a predatory smile at the bound woman that drew shivers from her.

With this Anna placed the pliers to grip the bound and bleeding man’s pinky finger, heedless if Kouri was continuing her flurry of stabbing or the fluid that would spray over her if that were the case. The tall woman made sure the implement had a firm grip on the digit before sharply wrenching it with all of her strength, pulling the bone out of its socket with sickening wet pop. The man’s gagged screams only intensified from this, egging Anna on to continue to twist and bend the digit in the pliers. The popping continued as the bones in his pinky shattered and snapped, drawing more and louder screams from him.

From her Anna released the digit, staring at the barely coherent and tortured prisoner with grey dispassionate grey eyes. A cruel smirk had worked its way across her face, pale lips twisting in mirth that was displaced here in this horror show. When she spoke her voice was smooth like honey, though it bore an almost jagged undercurrent, brittle and easily shattered. She was obviously toying with the man, a sick game that only her daughter would likely appreciate.

“Don’t you think my daughter is kind and sweet? Just a cute little buddle of joy that you want to hug and hold close to you, never letting go for a moment? Honestly, I’m surprised others think she can do any wrong. Shocking, wouldn’t you say?” Anna questioned, gaining no reaction immediately from the prisoner.

“I asked you…” Anna started, frowning and moving the pliers over his ring finger.

Again she twisted and pulled sharply, the finger popping in a sick wet kind of way and breaking over and over again as she continued to twist and pull and yank. More muffled screams filled the air, music to Anna’s ears at this point as they made her feel oh so very powerful which was an addicting thing on Sahova. She was tired of having her destiny being decided for her by others, no, she wanted to be the one in control more than anything. Sharply she drew the pliers up and over, bending the ring finger back to the top of his hand unnaturally and twisting it again as she drew yet more cries of agony from her victim.

“Isn’t my daughter the kindest soul you’ve ever seen? A child that any mother would give anything to have?” Anna hissed, eyes narrowing dangerously.

The man nodded frantically and just like that the pliers released their hold, Anna stepping back and clinking the metal grip together intimidatingly over and over again. Her eyes flicked to Kouri, curious to see her work on the slave and whether or not she had just kept stabbing away or if she opted to switch things up and try to make try things on a smaller level. It was fully possible the child had continued to keep stabbing away, to spray vital fluid and gore this way and that. Kouri was unpredictable most of the time after all.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 3rd, 2014, 4:32 pm

"Ehehehahahaha~" Her haunting giggles which were a mix of innocence, delight, and malice echoed in the torture room as Kouri kept raining down non-fatal slashes and stabs to the man's form, the ghost girl's features looked like she was in a trance, her crimson eyes looked rather empty and unblinking but her mouth was wide in a happy grin. It took her about three ticks for Anna's words to reach her, "Oh?" The daggers then abruptly stopped in mid-air, staying still as their metallic surfaces glistened with fresh crimson, some dripping onto the bound man, "I see..." Kouri truly sounded disappointed for a tick, before turning into curiosity as she watched what Anna would do.

"Ehehehe~" She sheepishly giggled as Kouri put both of her hands behind her back, slowly swaying her body from side to side in embarrassment, the whip making dragging movements as it was still clutched on her left hand. She was praised by her mother, she was a perfectly good girl that all mothers would want as daughters, truly no daughters in the world could ever match her obedience and devotion to her mother. Whether Anna intended it or not, that praise further bound Kouri's ethereal heart with Anna, she found her remaining hatred for the woman chipped away, the ghost girl allowed her large crimson eyes to blink once, examining the woman's form in new light. She loved her, Anna loved her back, truly, it was the perfect relationship. Little did Kouri know, the human was slowly eroding at any human morals she had left, further twisting the little girl to become Rhysol's tool of chaos, but... as long as she was loved, she wouldn't mind.

The ghost girl gingerly walked as she knelt beside Anna, watching the pliers on the man's finger with delight. When Kouri witnessed the cruel act, she simply smiled with her eyes wide in awe, this bound souls were nothing but toys for her, they weren't human any longer and as such, Kouri didn't feel any pity or remorse at all. Those she deemed in the 'toy' category where beneath any hesitation as she threated them like literal toys, the thing was, this particular little girl loved decapitating her toys, they were expendable after all. By now, Kouri was wondering on why she didn't realize this sooner, playing with living dolls was much more fun than lifeless ones, more girls her age should witness this, her mother would be a true heroine among all parents, stories of her nurturing ways shall be heard across all Mizahar.

"Ehehe~ Mommy~" Anna's second praise earned her a nuzzle from the side of Kouri's head as the ghost girl leaned to brush her white locks against Anna's waist, of course, she was the kindest and sweetest daughter. Strangely, this toys seemed to disagree, well she shouldn't expect much, they were toys after all, Kouri just watched as her mother 'convince' this knowledge to the toy man's brain, after a few 'persuasion' attempts, he finally nodded, rather frantically. What a fun toy he was, as Anna stepped back, Kouri shifted to a standing position as her daggers loomed over him again, she trailed her right hand across his body, humming a rather morbid happy tone as she did so, "Lalala~ I should give you a present, shouldn't I? Ehehe~ So..." Her features shifted to malevolence in just an instant, reptilian slits gazing deep into the man's terrified pupils, "Do you... want to die?" Of course, the man breathed a sigh of relief as he nodded, closing his eyes, he had nothing left, death would be a blessing compared to living in this pit of agony. How odd, he was going to die in the hands of a child... or at least, something else in the form of a child.

"Okay~" With a sing-song voice Kouri combined her six daggers together into one circular chakram-shaped tool of death, the handles held together with their sharp blades jutting outward, creating a buzz-saw. "Sweet dreams..." Kouri rubbed his forehead then brought the chakram down as it spun with extreme prejudice, cleanly cutting apart his neck, separating it from his shoulders. Blood flew everywhere, coating Kouri's materialized dress in red, some also marred her face. "..." The ghost girl then spun around, facing her mother, This is fu-!... no wait, A look of horror suddenly spawned as Kouri brought her hands to cover her cheeks, it was what remained of her Vantha child innocence, screaming at her, condemning her on what she had become, she had killed innocents, she was no longer a child, she was a monster.

Kouri dropped to her knees as she raised her head at Anna, "M-mommy... mom-... t-this... I.. I do-..." Her jumbled up words were filled with incomplete words, she was trying to convince herself that what she hadn't done anything wrong, but of course, the very act of torture was wrong, let alone on innocent souls. What kind of child had such a black heart? Only her most likely, Vick was... he was not a child anymore, he was an old creature in the body of a child, while Kouri, if she was alive, she would be thirteen or fourteen years old by now, still considered a child. Her hands narrowed into fists as Kouri trembled, mumbling to herself in Vani.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on April 3rd, 2014, 9:31 pm

Anna felt something as Kouri had clung to her, something beyond the normal chill of the ghostly girl’s touch and a bit deeper on an emotional level. The sorceress allowed her hand move to lightly ruffle the girl’s hair, affection for the sweet though certainly morally stunted child welling up in her and melting some of the ice around her heart. Kouri had slowly wormed her way into the sorceress’ heart over the course of the last year, their relationship having its ups and downs but they stood here like this nonetheless. Mother and child, the sorceress had never expected to have a child to call her own but she did now.

Did she love Kouri truly? Anna honestly had a hard time deciding that, she was fond of her and dotted over her more than most. However love was a dangerous thing in Anna’s mind, a weakness that could very well be exploited and used against her. She appeared and acted as though she loved the child and certainly affection had grown in her breast for Kouri, but love was… difficult for the tall woman. She still remembered how Kouri had harmed her in the Prairie, though considering Anna had attacked her name it was somewhat excusable.

The ghost floated up and offered to kill the man, drawing a sigh from Anna as she noted that her daughter seemed to have a thing for murdering her toys more than drawing out her play. The woman gave a mental shrug though and simply let her daughter cleave away with her daggers, the man’s head cleanly severing from his shoulders and rolling away. The child’s form was still possessed of that innocent smile, seemingly unaware that she had done anything wrong. Hers was an almost alien mentality really; one that even Anna had trouble wrapping her head around.

Then Anna frowned as she noted Kouri gained a look of horror as she looked over her work, as though this had clicked as being wrong on some latent remaining human level. The girl fell to her knees shakily, peering up at Anna as though looking for some kind of guidance. Crimson splashes were dripping down her materialized face, blood red eyes seeming conflicted as she mumbled words in a foreign language. Anna made a note to try and make an effort to learn that language, no doubt it would please her daughter to no end to have someone to talk to.

Anna was faced with something of a crossroads, a path that diverged and once she set down one it was likely that would be the end of it. She could reconcile with Kouri, take her from this place and promise never to take her there again and try to help her grow into a normal happy child. Part of Anna thought of this being a valid path, one that could be rewarding and perhaps even soothing to her soul. To mold Kouri as she deserved to be molded and to try and do something right with her life.

On the other path was the darker one, the one where she crushed any traces of humanity from the child and turned her towards the path to Rhysol in full. Where she fostered the darkness within her, told her that what she was doing was perfectly normal and that she loved her. It was the heartless, cruel thing to do and one that twisted at her insides a bit since no matter how she appeared Kouri was a child. She was taking innocence and corrupting it, twisting it to suit the whims of her god. It was what marked her as being a Chaon really.

Anna lowered herself to her knees, setting aside her torture implements and hugged Kouri to her breast, attempting to ignore the chill radiating out from her. She made low hushing noises, shaking and rocking her gently in her arms as she stroked her back. It was a rare thing to see Annalisa Marin display any kind of affection for anyone; Kouri was that rare exception that she spoiled with her affection. The more she did it, the less an act it became and the less the Oath started to matter to her.

“Shhh, Kouri, shhh. It’s alright, I’m here. I love you, my child.” Anna soothed.

“Kouri; let me share with you a bit of wisdom. It’s regarding my god. Do you remember how I said once that you reminded me of him? Well I wasn’t lying. You and he are so very much alike, though even I’ll admit he isn’t as cute as you.” She started, whispering gently to her daughter and tickling at her side.

“People call him evil, just like people called you evil once upon a time. Those foul knights called you evil; they did horrible things to you because of it. You see, my daughter, calling someone evil is merely a justification for hurting them. It makes the other person feel as though they are in the right, when the person on the opposite side is just as entitled to their beliefs. Really, good and evil are interchangeable and a matter of perspective.” Anna said.

“What you are doing here? I don’t think its evil, I think you are being a normal girl and playing with her toys. You aren’t human anymore though, that doesn’t make you a monster and it doesn’t make me love you less. You shouldn’t worry about anyone’s opinion but those that you truly love and yourself. Petch anyone that calls you evil, I love you, I think you aren’t doing anything wrong, I think you deserve to play dolls, to have fun and enjoy your new life. If your blood parents couldn’t accept what you have become… maybe it’s time you stop thinking about what they would want.” The sorceress finished.

With that Anna would tip the girl’s chin upwards and smile down at her in a motherly fashion, warm and welcoming though the flecks of blood on her face was different than most mothers. She would run a hand down her daughter’s pale cheek, letting it linger for a bit before standing with the girl in her arms and nodding to the remaining prisoners. They still had plenty of time left in their little mother daughter playtime session, so Anna opted to make Kouri an offer.

“Do you feel better, my love? If so what say you and I play with the next doll together? I give you permission to possess my body if you wish it.” Anna inquired, nodding to the other bound and gagged man.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes