Shots of Rum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on March 29th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Plunder and Booty!

Name: Character 1

Secret :
XP:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Lore:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Notes: These are comments.

Name: Character 2

Secret :
XP:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Lore:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Notes: These are comments.

If you have questions or concerns regarding your grade, do not hesitate to send me a PM and I will be more than happy to discuss the reasons as to why said grade was received.

Enjoy!

Code: Select all
[style=width:360px; padding:5px; border:5px solid #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000; margin:auto;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=33648[/img]

[webfont=Caribbean][center][size=180][color=#FFFFFF][shadow=#585858]Plunder and Booty![/color][/size][/shadow][/center][/webfont]

[googlefont=Milonga][b][u]Name:[/u][/b] Character 1

[spoiler][b][u]XP:[/u][/b] [list][*]Example 1 [*]Example 2[/list] [b][u]Lore:[/u][/b] [list][*]Example 1 [*]Example 2[/list] [b][u]Notes:[/u][/b] These are comments.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b] Character 2

[spoiler][b][u]XP:[/u][/b] [list][*]Example 1 [*]Example 2[/list] [b][u]Lore:[/u][/b] [list][*]Example 1 [*]Example 2[/list] [b][u]Notes:[/u][/b] These are comments.[/spoiler]

If you have questions or concerns regarding your grade, do not hesitate to send me a PM and I will be more than happy to discuss the reasons as to why said grade was received.

Enjoy![/googlefont]
[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=med&pic_id=33646[/img][/center][/style]
Last edited by Vice on June 28th, 2014, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Words: 318086
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2014, 2:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on April 3rd, 2014, 11:53 pm

Timestamp

*I do not like them
in a house.
I do not like them
with a mouse.
I do not like them
here or there.
I do not like them
anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=34005[/img][/center][style=width:540px; padding:5px; border:1px solid #335577; background-color: #000000; margin:auto;][indent][color=#000000]*[/color][googlefont=Milonga]Text
[color=#000000]*[/color][/googlefont][/indent][/style][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=34006[/img][/center]
Last edited by Vice on May 16th, 2014, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on April 5th, 2014, 8:08 pm

* OOC

More OOC

So much OOC

All the OOC

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=34103[/img][/center][style=width:489px; padding:3px; border:1px solid #000000; background-color: #000000; margin:auto;][indent][color=#000000]*[/color][webfont=Dimurph]OOC

More OOC

So much OOC

All the OOC

[color=#000000]*[/color][/webfont][/indent][/style][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=med&pic_id=34107[/img][/center]
Last edited by Vice on May 3rd, 2014, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on April 7th, 2014, 4:53 am

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on April 22nd, 2014, 5:20 am

Character 1 :
Skills

Lores

Character 2 :
Skills

Lores

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a PM, and we'll discuss my reasoning behind why the grade given was received. Please make sure to edit any posts in the grading queue to 'graded' and update your CS as soon as possible. Enjoy! ^.^

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=33697[/img][/center][style=max-width:650px; margin:auto; margin-top:-160px; margin-bottom:40px; padding-top:150px; padding-bottom:40px; border-radius: 0px 0px 100px 100px; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #240000; color:white; background: linear-gradient(#ababab,#090b40); box-shadow:0px 0px 30px black;][indent][googlefont=Rosarivo][left][spoiler=Character 1][u]Skills[/u]
[columns=1][list][*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list]

[u]Lores[/u]
[list][*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list][/columns][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character 2][u]Skills[/u]
[columns=1][list][*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list]

[u]Lores[/u][list]
[*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list][/columns][/spoiler][/left]

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a PM, and we'll discuss my reasoning behind why the grade given was received. Please make sure to edit any posts in the grading queue to 'graded' and update your CS as soon as possible. Enjoy! ^.^[/googlefont][/indent][/style]

Box credits to Nyxie! Thank you so much! :D
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on April 28th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Character 1 :
Skills

Lores

Comments: Stuff

Character 2 :
Skills

Lores

Comments: Stuff

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a PM, and we'll discuss my reasoning behind why the grade given was received. Please make sure to edit any posts in the grading queue to 'graded' and update your CS as soon as possible. Enjoy! ^.^

Box Credits to Kalina! Thank you so much, my SuSpeshAwesome friend <3

[center][style=width:640px; padding:0px; margin:auto;color:black][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=35157&sid=d9aa7ea242caa2bb499dc4f3d55e89be[/img][style2=width:694px; padding:0px; border:3px solid #040500; background-color: #040500; margin:auto;color:#607818][indent][left][googlefont=Kotta One][spoiler=Character 1][u]Skills[/u]
[columns=1][list][*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list]

[u]Lores[/u]
[list][*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list][/columns]
Comments: Stuff[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character 2][u]Skills[/u]
[columns=1][list][*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list]

[u]Lores[/u][list]
[*]1
[*]2
[*]3
[*]4[/list][/columns]
Comments: Stuff[/spoiler][/googlefont]
[googlefont=Kotta One]If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a PM, and we'll discuss my reasoning behind why the grade given was received. Please make sure to edit any posts in the grading queue to 'graded' and update your CS as soon as possible. Enjoy! ^.^[/googlefont]
[/left][/indent][/style2][/style][/center]
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on April 28th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Text

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=33605[/img][/center][style=width:650px; padding:0px; background-color:auto; border:1px solid #c1cd7e; margin:auto; color:#c1cd7e][googlefont=Junge][indent]Text[/indent][/googlefont][/style]

Text

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=33790[/img][/center][style=width:550px; padding:0px; background-color:auto; border-radius:60px; border:1px solid #c7d2e2; margin:auto; color:#c7d2e2][googlefont=Junge][indent]Text[/indent][/googlefont][/style]

Credits to Edreina! :D
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on May 3rd, 2014, 3:10 am

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CARB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Not rated by the Motion Picture Association of America. Call for nutritional information. Use other side for additional listings. Printed on recycled paper. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. Prize not redeemable for cash value. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton.

PM Vice once you've corrected these issues, and this intervention will be removed.

Credits to Adi! :D

[style=width:800px;border:3px dashed #005010;border-radius:10px;background-color:#000000;margin:auto;font-family:Fenix;color:#783435;float:center;font-size:19px;padding-top:5px;padding-bottom:10px][img]http://i.imgur.com/N5ZTXR6.png[/img]

[indent]Text

[size=120][b][center]PM Vice once you've corrected these issues, and this intervention will be removed.[/center][/b][/size][/indent][/style]
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on May 6th, 2014, 9:20 pm

Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah

[style=width:720px; padding:0px; border:3px solid #c4c9b9; background-color: #000000; float:center; margin:auto;color:#c4c9b9][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=35416[/img][indent]Text[/indent][/style]

Credits to Jed! :D
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Shots of Rum

Postby Vice on May 8th, 2014, 9:11 pm

Title

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=33777[/img][/center][style=width:600px;background-color:black;color:white;margin:auto;][indent][right][size=200][i][googlefont=The Girl Next Door]Title[/googlefont][/i][/size][/right]

[googlefont=Antic Didone]Text.[/googlefont][/indent][/style][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=33780[/img][/center]

Credits to Abstract! :D
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Office
Plotnotes

Next