[Note by Crosspatch] Alakve

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Alakve

Postby Alakve on April 1st, 2014, 9:56 pm

Alakve

ImageAppearance

Race: Konti
Birthday: 61 Summer, 491 AV
Birthplace: Mura, on the Konti Isle

Appearance: With long, curly blonde hair and a smile almost constantly on her face, Alakve is barely an adult by Konti standards and looks even younger. Her eyes are blue, reminiscent of the eyes her mother's told her often that her father had. She has Konti scales that cover her arms and legs, but don't touch her head or face, so she can pass as human at a first glance. At a second glance, though, one would notice her unnatural gaze and the brand that lies upon her face, marking her forever as a Kenashern slave.

Scars
None worth mentioning yet. :o

Injuries
None worth mentioning yet. :o

Permanent Marks
A slave brand on her left cheek. She is a slave, after all.

Gnosis Marks
1 Healing
Her left palm-Alakve's dominant hand-is marked with a swirling, shimmering sigil of Rak'keli. As a first-marked healer, she can close shallow wounds, cure headaches and common colds, ease strained or tense muscles, and take care of minor rashes, allergies and depression. She can also deal effectively with snake bites, insect bites, and skin irritation due to plants such as poison ivy, and heal minor bruising. Alakve can purify deeper wounds with a touch, improving sanitation and eliminating the threat of dangerous wounds going septic or developing infection.

Character Concept

Alakve is very relaxed and is fond of going with the flow. It takes a horrible thing to bother her out of her usual smile. She's a very cheerful person and is saddened whenever someone around her is upset.

She is a Konti, and an avid worshiper of Rak'keli, who marked her with the Healing gnosis at birth. Ala believes that anything can be solved through a calm, mediated conversation with a little time and a plate of sweets for both parties. Ala's been known to be the one who mediates-she'd do almost anything to resolve a conflict between people who care for each other.

Like most Konti, she possesses a gift and has had it since birth. Her gift is the ability to hear the heartbeat of anyone she touches, though she can only hear it for the duration of skin-to-skin contact with the other person.

Character History

Alakve's parents-a Konti mother and a Svefra father-meant everything to her as a child. Well, her mother did. Her father left shortly after she was born, so Ala never got the chance to meet him. Before he left, he taught her mother some of his native language-Fratava-which she retained and passed on to her daughter when she was born. At home rests his journal, gifted to her mother, which Ala's never read since it's written in Fratava. She longs to master the language one day in order to read it. Her ultimate goal is to find her father or someone related to him and learn his story-including, if possible, why he left. Alakve hates not knowing about her father's life before he met her mother, and would do anything to find out.

Recently, Ala set out for the Suvan Sea, hoping to find traces of her father somewhere. The search was made hard since the only things she knew of him were traits that applied to almost every Svefra alive today. According to her mother, he had a tongue like quicksilver and ocean eyes. He was tall, lanky, and could talk a woman out of her clothes within five minutes of meeting her. The thing that her mother remembered most about him, though, was his smile which brightened everyone around him. That smile was the only thing he passed down to his Konti daughter.

Alakve was captured by a pair of Kenashern slave traders near the border of Cyphrus, to her dismay. Since then, the days have been a blur as one passes into the next. She awaits her auction with caution and a healthy dose of fear.

Language

Fluent Language: Kontinese
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Fratava

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Sewing 10 SP 10 Novice
Cooking 14 SP 14 Novice
Herbalism 20 SP 10 Novice
Medicine 10 RBP, 16 SP 26 Competent

Lores

• Religion: Rak'keli
  • How To Get Captured

ImagePossessions

1 Set of Clothing
  • Simple Shirt
  • Simple Pants
  • Simple Undergarments
  • Simple Boots

Heirloom: A blue glass vial worn around her neck that contains a strand of hair from her mother, father, and herself. The vial was left by her father on her mother's pillow the night before he left. Losing it would destroy her-it's the only thing she has of his.

Housing

Location: Currently in transit and waiting to be sold. Slaves don't need no permanent residence!

House: Currently in transit and waiting to be sold. Probably going to end up with a Dynasty brat.

Theme Song :

I find the lyrics fitting for her.

Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation.
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination.
Silently the senses abandon their defences...

Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendour.
Grasp it, sense it tremulous and tender.
Turn your face away from the garish light of day,
Turn your face away from cold, unfeeling light -
and listen to the music of the night...

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams!
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before!
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar!
And you'll live as you've never lived before.

Softly, deftly, music shall caress you.
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you.
Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind,
in this darkness which you know you cannot fight
the darkness of the music of the night.

Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world!
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before!
Let your soul take you where you long to be!
Only then can you belong to me.

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication!
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation!
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in,
To the harmony which dreams alone can write,
The power of the music of the night!

You alone can make my song take flight,
Help me make the music of the night.
Last edited by Alakve on May 4th, 2014, 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A - AS - VA
Alakve
Player

Words: 4100
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2014, 11:14 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Alakve

Postby Crosspatch on April 7th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some minor issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

• Because Summer 514AV has yet to come round your PC would presently be 22 years old.
  • Be sure to apply for your Konti gift and your racial gnosis mark on the help desk. When you have done this please be sure to link the Story Teller's Secret thread to your Profile.

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)