[Issues found by Perplexity] Claire

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Claire

Postby Claire on April 5th, 2014, 7:10 am

Claire

Appearance

Race: Kelvic, Frosthawk
Caste: Outsider.
Birthday: 8th of Spring, 511AV.
Birthplace: Wilderness of Taldera.

Appearance: My body comes in two forms. My Kelvic side is a majestic hawk, standing two-feet tall with a six-foot wingspan and silver-tipped, snow-white feathers. Sharp talons and a keen beak make up most of my predatory aspects, and my keen eyes are azure in color.

My human form, however, appears young and lithe, with an agility to my step that most can only dream of possessing. I have graceful porportions, a slim frame and a sharp attitude at times. I have long, silver hair, dark blue eyes and a sharp chin. I tend to wear light clothes, such as dresses and gowns over pants and shirts.

Character Concept

Claire is a proud, indignant woman who is not afraid to speak her mind. She tends to come of as prideful, boastful and even a bit harsh. But like any fresh-cut gem, you just need to apply some polish to see her shine. She tends to soften up towards those she knows well, and has a fiery protective spirit about her when it comes to her friend's safety.

Character History

From birth, Claire had been the subject of her parent's love, both of them kelvics as well. Claire's mother was a snow leopard, her father an eagle. Claire did not know her parents for long, for at a young age they died of a sickness. Or at least, that is what Claire believes. Naive to the true fact that she had been abandoned by her parents in the wildernesses of Taldera, it was a wonder that Claire managed to survive for as long as she had.

And Fate had plans for her.

In the winter of 513AV, one year and three seasons into Claire's short life, she was brought into the care of a charoda by the name of Una Tanta. Many days and weeks passed as Claire recovered under the wing of Una Tanta, until the season drew to an end. Fully recovered, yet rather reluctant to part such a sanctuary that she had been violently flung into, Claire was brought to Wind Reach with Una by a merchant's caravan. The rest of Claire's journey was up for fate to decide...

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Nari
Poor Language: Char

Skills

Physical Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Acrobatics 15 SP 15 Novice
Unarmed Fighting 10 RB, 20 SP 30 Competent

Magic
Flux 10 SP 10 Novice

Miscellaneous Skills
Wilderness Survival 5 SP 5 Novice

Lores

Places
Wind Reach Geography
Bird's Eye View of Wind Reach

Possessions

1 Backpack which contains:
595 Pinions

Heirloom: A necklace ornamented with a golden feather inlaid with the phrase 'Soar for the Stars' in silver.

Housing

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Pinions 100 Pinions
Cash in housing +500 Pinions 600 Pinions
Spring, 514AV Expenses -5 Pinions 595 Pinions
Summer, 514AV Expenses N/A (Inactive) 595 Pinions
Fall, 514AV Expenses -5 Pinions 595 Pinions

Thread List

Thread Title Complete/Incomplete? Skills Gained
Entry post to ZeltivaN/AN/A
A New World UnseenIncompleteIncomplete
Claire
Player

Words: 7208
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2014, 6:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Claire

Postby Perplexity on September 27th, 2014, 6:35 pm

CHECKMATE

Howdy Ms. Claire,

Upon reviewing your character sheet I noticed that a crucial element was missing. You are playing a Kelvic with a Talderian animal form. At the bottom of the Kelvic racial page there is a note dictating that in order to do so you must receive special permission.

You do not have this permission.

Please submit your HD ticket to receive it.

Regards,
Perplexity
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)