Completed Goodbye... [Flashback]

Athaera's greatest losses etched into words.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Goodbye... [Flashback]

Postby Athaera on April 5th, 2014, 2:38 pm

32nd of Winter, 505

"No," Athaera sobbed, her voice an echo of a whisper. "Don't leave me, mama."

A sad smile was etched upon the woman's face, her eyes a radiant light blue. "It'll be alright," she comforted her daughter, "Everything will be fine."

"NO IT WON'T," wailed Athaera, "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE AND LEAVE ME HERE."

"Shh, You'll be fine. You've got papa and Sara." Sara was Athaera's half sister and only friend.

The five year old's eyes turned red. "NO I WON'T, YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD TEACH ME CARVING AND TAKE ME TO YOUR BIRTHPLACE AND IT WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU AND--"

The strong hand of her father clamped down on her mouth, shutting her up. She kicked and scratched and wriggled her skinny body from his grasp. Sprinting over to her mother, she punched the woman, leaving a purple splotch, a wound unrealistic coming from such a small child. "HOW DARE YOU?!" she spat, "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HERE WHILE YOU GO AND SELFISHLY DIE"

Of course, such a small child didn't understand the concept of death. A slap struck her face and she was pulled away from the room.
Last edited by Athaera on April 6th, 2014, 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Goodbye...

Postby Athaera on April 6th, 2014, 3:46 am

35th of Winter, 505

"Athaera, go bring papa his food," said Athaera's sister. He hadn't left his study since the great loss of Athaera's mother. Athaera silently opened his door to see him slumped over his desk. She saw something dripping from his face, but in the dim lighting, it looked like tears. She went over to him. "Papa," she whispered, afraid to tear through the silence. "I have your dinner."

When the five-year-old went over to the man, she saw that it had been a thick red liquid dripping from his face. She then noticed that there were scars flowing across his body, red stains blossoming from each. "Sara, Papa killed himself!"
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Goodbye...

Postby Athaera on April 6th, 2014, 2:32 pm

24th of Fall, 510

Coughs echoed through the room as Athaera sat by her sister's bed. "Do you need me to get you anything?" Her sister shook her head.

A tear fell down Athaera's face. "You're going to leave me," she sobbed, "I'm going to--"

She was interrupted by another series of coughs which shook the bed. Athaera got up to get a glass of water and returned to see her sister lying lifeless on the bed. Her skin was pale and her eyes were wide open, which were quickly closed by Athaera. "No..."Tears flowed down her face as she curled up into a fetal position, sobbing.
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Goodbye... [Flashback]

Postby Radiant on April 15th, 2014, 8:34 am

Athaera :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
N/A N/A

Lores
Lore Earned
Mother: Died
Father: Committed Suicide
Sister: Died

Loots

Notes :
Triple Kill in three posts... woah...

This thread is far too short and lacking in content for me to give anything worthwhile, Athaera.

Please do try to make posts with at least 400-500 words in them, Athaera.

Read the Guide to Posting for references on how to make proper posts.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)