Closed [Near Syliras] In Myri's name why now!? (Radiant, Sayren)

With Syliras in sight, the mercenaries start to relax, only to....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Near Syliras] In Myri's name why now!? (Radiant, Sayren)

Postby Radiant on May 14th, 2014, 3:56 pm

When the warrior-woman made her request, Twinblade paused for a few ticks, she was brave... and she had guts, she was also very skilled with her blade, she would make a good addition to his troupe of highwaymen, but it would be later, for now, Twinblade wanted the woman to feel 'safe', "Men! Do NOT touch her belongings! Just bring it to camp and don't open anything!" He shouted then directed his attention back to Revy, "I gave the order now... lay down your arms." Twinblade would keep his position until Revy let go of her sword and shield, then he would began removing Revy's helmet, "Put your hands behind your back, woman." He commanded.

After Revy complied, the nimble bandit procured a thick length of rope then would begin restraining Revy's hand behind her back, then he would heave the woman up, the armor made it difficult though, "Now come, we have much to discuss..." The bandit leader then began leading Revy into the treeline, into the Woods where the particular troupe of bandit made their temporary home. It was a long journey from Sunberth, but pillaging the Kabrin Road near Syliras was lucrative, very risky, but Twinblade was no novice, he studied the Knight's patrol schedule and made his plans accordingly, Revy's caravan just got bad luck. Not all perished in the battle though, the bandits also captured the merchants, better for them to live than being dead anyway, they would make good ransom or slaves.

"Haha, you don't lose the pay, my men looted it all and also your merchant employers, also, tell me your name, woman so I don't have to keep calling you, woman," Then he gestured to himself, "As for me, call me Twinblade, highwaymen extraordinaire," He had a charming side as well as he kept leading Revy deep into the Woods, followed by the bandit carrying the loots in sacks and chests, "I like you, a warrior like you is no good dead, consider of being my lover?" He flirted, a few bandits rolled their eyes, just good ol' Twinblade being himself.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 14th, 2014, 5:49 pm

Well... her stuff was at least safe, so she had no more reason to stall any longer. Reluctantly she let go of her sword and shield. And as per the bandit's orders, she put her hands behind her back, after having shook off her shield. She felt how her hands got tied together and she really hated that feeling. She hated it when she couldn't control a situation, one way or another. It made her feel powerless. But what she hated most was that she had let down Myri. She should've won this fight, she should've protected the caravan. That all failed because of the guy who tied her hands up right now. But she wasn't crying, no. She was pissed off, really pissed off, mainly pissed off at herself for being so weak.

He had things to discuss with her? Well, she didn't have anything to discuss with him. She was gonna escape whenever she could, she just had to bide her time. But the more she got led into the woods, the less hopeful her situation looked. She wasn't particularly good at navigating through woods. She didn't have a compass, nor a map. She barely knew how to get through the wilderness on her own in the first place. All the journeys she made so far were mostly with caravans, and if they weren't with caravans, they were along roads, at least the few that still existed.

Now she had to give him her name.... right, as if she wanted to. It was good to know his name though, as that meant that she knew who to look for in the future. Because she was surely gonna get her revenge on him. She was going to return once she had more practice with her gear, with her weapons and with her mark. She held grudges easily and she never let go of them until she felt that she had fulfilled it. And this guy... he wore a grudge nearly as deep as with the killer of her family now.

"My name's Revy Hiroe. I don't care what you call yourself, I hate people like you.", she said, putting emphasis on people. She didn't care for whatever he did, but when he asked her to be his lover, her face just contorted with disgust. "I ain't becomin' no lover of any man. You lot disgust me and if you as much as DARE to touch me, I'll make sure you won't ever be able to touch another woman.", she said menacingly. Revy hated men, she hated the living guts out of them, but when she had to work with them, she tolerated them. That was the extent of what she'd do for them, nothing more, but a whole lot less if she could.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on May 14th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Before even much of the confrontation began, Garel bolted away from the caravan. Much against Sayren's wishes, "Garel! What are you doing?! Revy is in trouble!" She was attempting to reach for her sword, but with the stallion sprinting so rampantly, she could barely balance herself regularly let alone manage a grasp around her blade.

Battle cries erupted along with the clash of blades, arrows whizzing through the air. However, she came out unscathed, and even more so daunting, undetected. It seemed none of the bandits were following her, least to her understanding. The only hoofbeats were that of Garel's. No gusting howls of pursuing brigands. Just the fading distant sound of battle.

Tears had filled her eyes. Her first real conflict...and she fled. Didn't even amount a real stand to Garel's quickened flee. He continued his full sprint until he came to a sudden stop. Sayren wasn't sure why, she had been leaning over the strider with tear stained eyes. She glanced up to see a group of men, there was no mistaking who they were. Bodies surrounded by heavily armored plates. Bearing swords, shields, and spears alike upon their equally armored mounts. "Syliran knights..." She mumbled under her breath. "PLEASE!?" She erupted in a scream, "I beg of you!" She pleaded, "My caravan is under attack and we need help!"

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Radiant on May 15th, 2014, 3:12 pm

Revy

"Hahaha!" Twinblade simply guffawed when the woman retorted with anger, obviously trying to put up a strong front even though she was being bound and captured, he liked her, she had spirit, he knew it the moment he battled her, it was like a red string of fate connected them. The fact that the warrior named 'Revy Hiroe' gave him her name was already fact enough that she was willing to cooperate, "Oh I assure you, Revy," He gripped her chin then moved his head close, his sharp dark eyes staring deep into Revy's own dark ones, "I WILL make you mine, and you WILL return it, I would like to see you try. I defeated you in combat, woman, I have the right to claim you as my prize! Surely a sellsword like you is not unfamiliar with this conduct?" He asked a rhetorical question.

At last, they arrived in a particular clearing where the bandits made their temporary raiding camp, there were about thirty to forty of them left, evident that this particular group was no ordinary bandits, they were professionals with contacts in Sunberth and raided the Kabrin Road for a living, surely much better and more exciting than being a goody-two-shoes knight or a mercenary.

Twinblade then made some commands to get everything packed up for their trek back to Sunberth, they would depart tomorrow it seemed, "As for now, I shall have you, my pretty. Remove her armor!" He motioned for three other bandits, two began working at Revy's armor while one brandished his weapon in case Revy acted up, "Don't be foolish and comply, woman, you are alone here and unless you are Champion of the Gods, I don't think you will have a sensible way of fighting back without killing yourself. Rest assured, I won't sell you to slavery IF you be good and obedient, Revy."

=========

Sayren

One couldn't know how, but one... member of the caravan managed to slip past the chaos and confusion of battle, one woman named "Sayren WindDancer", a Drykas, and this woman was approaching a group of Syliran Knights, now it would be smooth sailing if her people hadn't been so foolishly raiding Syliras for the past seasons, betraying the Knight's trust on the horse clans, it was by a miracle and compassion - or the fact that the Lord Knight, Petri Alvikal, was a Drykas - that the Knights still tolerated some Drykas who already made their home in Syliras before the raid happened.

Sayren? She was in a perfect position and appearance to come off as a raider, and it would not bode well for her. "Halt." The Sergeant Knight in command of about ten other Knights, named Zulkar, an Inarta with trademark fiery red hair, commanded the patrol group on horsebacks to stop, then the so called "Red Rider" was the one who approached Sayren first, he looked suspiciously at the Drykas, why did he know? Sayren's obvious windmarks of course, "Why should we trust you, woman of the horse clans?!" The loud brash Knight shouted, he truly was an Inarta, "Your people! The very people we gave solace and place to live, betrayed us! They raided and kidnapped women and children, innocents from beneath our grasp!"

A figurative flame of rage could be seen on the Azenth Knight's eyes, then he slightly calmed down as he lowered his voice, "So tell me, woman, why in the name of Sylir I should believe you and not strike you down, right here! Right now?!" A knight approached Zulkar then whispered something, Zulkar seemed to listen then huffed, "We will honor you with the 'presumption of innocence', woman, but I will need concrete proof before I risk my men's neck into a supposed ambush, if you are not one of the betrayers and a good honest Drykas which caravan was simply attacked, then you will have nothing to lose, tell me everything." The Inarta Knight demanded. His Tiaden warhorse mightily neighed in response, as if ready to charge at Sayren's strider right then and there.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 15th, 2014, 4:44 pm

Ugh, how the woman wished she could stab that guy in the groin right now. His clear interest in her was, to say the least, sickening. She couldn't help but contort her face even more when he grabbed her chin. She quietly listened to him, but the moment he finished, she just spat in his face. "I ain't ever surrendering to you. I ain't gonna disappoint my goddess.", she said, even more vile and thick of her sunberthian accent.

She never even thought of turning into a bandit to gain herself a living. If she did, she'd only be betraying her dead family. They got slaughtered because of some vagabond and she didn't plan on doing the same. Hell, until recently everyone she killed had haunted her in her dreams. Faceless people clawing at her, blaming her for their deaths. Because of that she had gotten into trouble with the knights in the first place. That guy sounded as if it was attractive, as if it was a good way of life, but all she heard was a bunch of lies and deceit.

And then they entered the clearing and all of Revy's hope of escaping seemed to evaporate. How was she going to escape from this? This group was huge, far too many for her to take on even on their least aware moment. What was she supposed to do now? She couldn't ask Myri for help, because it was her own fault she got into this mess in the first place. The moment she saw how severely undermanned they were, she should've backed out. But her pride as a mercenary made her unable to do so.

Wait.. did that guy just say that for real? He was going to take her, if she wanted to or not? If only she had her hands free, she'd strangle the guy to death. Perhaps break his neck even. However, she couldn't do anything right now, not while being at the tip of a blade. She hated this, she hated her powerlessness. She couldn't help but just watch how the guys removed her armor, revealing her body, clad in her black leather clothing, to everyone who wanted to look. The only good point was that she did have her hands free now. Yet even if they were free, she was not.

She could take the weapon from that bandit, she knew he wouldn't be able to react in time, but she couldn't fight all these bandits on her own. Besides, without her armor any arrow that would strike her, would cripple her. And on top of that was that she wasn't confident she could beat Twinblades. Even if she was able to escape, she'd have nothing anymore. No clothes, not her weapons nor her armor. The only sensible option open to her was to become this..... she really HATED to admit it.... slave of him. She almost had to puke at the mere thought of it.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on May 19th, 2014, 6:41 pm

How could her luck get any better? She ran into a group of knights not far from her Caravan. Surely they would not allow a woman in distress go without words. She was commanded to a halt by the Highest Ranked Officer that she could see, or so she thought until she noticed that he was only addressing his fellow comrades. The knight's eyes keened over towards her as he began to shout at her. Spewing such harsh accusations at her.

This caused her brow to raise in confusion. What exactly have her people done to upset the Sylirans? Sure they had some differences before, but she figured the Noble Knights of Sylir would at least be somewhat, well...noble. Instead she was welcomed by the same brash attitude she would expect to receive from her father.

The knight seemed to calm himself before practically threatening to strike her down. Right there, with no hesitation. What manner of action is this? The knights were treating her as if SHE were the bandits in question. She almost gave Garel the idea to walk away when another knight approached his Superior and reasoned with him.

The Superior of course huffed. Probably wanting to disagree with his Subordinate but couldn't find a reasonable answer to say otherwise. He grumbled out the words "Presumption of Innocence" and that if she was a good and honest drykas,then she would have nothing to lose and all the time to tell them what happened, but she doesn't! Revy was right now under attack by a mass barrage of bandits!

Garel huffed in response to the Warhorse. Sure he seemed pretty armored up and bulky, but all of that is just going to slow him down. Garel could probably run circles around this adversary. Least so he thought.

"Look! I have no time for a full on explanation. I don't know what my people have done to you, but you are nothing like what my mother had described the knights to be. I ran for the sake of my loved one, if you will not help me, then you are no better use to me than if I were to face them myself." She ushered for Garel to turn his back to the knights.

SHe sighed as she finally managed to unsheathe her sword. She fumbled a few times of course, but she really wasn't used to horseback combat, despite her prowess as a rider. Her hand trembled with the blade. She was even far less experienced with the blade. Sure she knew how to use her fists, but fists amongst that many bandits would not benefit her.

With a click sound from her tongue at the tip of her mouth, Garel began to gallop forward, back towards the caravan. Sayren could only hope that she wasn't too late...and that maybe...Revy held out with the others.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Radiant on May 22nd, 2014, 2:31 pm

Revy

After Revy was properly disarmed and unarmored, Twinblade immediately gestured for a bandit to take all of her weapons away, "Do not worry, they will be safe, I promised to not touch your belongings after all," Then he gestured for the other bandit to lower his sword and continue on with their duties, leaving Twinblades and Revy alone, then the slightly shorter bandit roughly grabbed Revy's chin, "I love that defiant look on your pretty little face, woman," He then growled, angrily and telling Revy who exactly she was dealing with, "I want to see how much you SQUIRM when I take you!" Then he grabbed both of Revy's shoulders then turned her around, "In fact, why don't we do it now? We have all day until tomorrow!"

Taking out a rope from his belt, Twinblade then began firmly binding Revy's wrists behind her back then he would force Revy to walk into his personal tent, once inside, the bandit then roughly push Revy onto his bedroll, "Try anything funny, and I won't hesitate to cut your throat, woman, I don't have any obligation to keep a rabid dog alive, I want my bitch to be obedient, got that?!" He practically screamed at her as he began taking off his weapons and leather armor, after that he raised his right foot as he stomped hard onto Revy's prone belly, "I WANT AN ANSWER OUT OF YOU, BITCH!" He roared then grabbed one of his shortsword then pointed it dangerously to Revy's neck, "Answer me now, or I will douse my bedroll in your blood!"

========================

Sayren

"How is it?" Zulkar asked one of the Knights, slightly whispering, the other male Knight then nodded.

"The woman is scared, and I sense she is not lying." He answered, sensing Sayren's words through his Truthism gnosis, Tyveth's blessing that allowed him to detect whether someone was lying or not through their spoken words. It was all Zulkar needed to nod, "Then we must help her. It is our duty." All of the Knights nodded as they began riding to follow Sayren.

Zulkar himself rode beside Sayren then slightly dipped his head, "My apologies, you will understand our actions once I explain to you what your people did to us," His voice was calmer now, after the assurance from his wing squad, "We shall assist you to the best of our abilities, let's hope we are not to-..." He was about to finish his sentence when they came upon the sight of a ruined caravan, blood, weapons, and corpses everywhere, the wagos were looted and a clear sign of battle was here, "late..." Zulkar whispered his last word in agape, all of the other knights stopped beside their superior and all dipped their head in condolence.

"Check it, see if there any survivors," The Inarta Knight commanded then the rest of the Knight patrol squad began dispersing to check the corpses, see if anyone still evaded Dira's grasp, while Zulkar approached the Drykas, "Madame, forgive me, but it seemed we are too late... rest assured, we shall find who is responsible and bring them to justice."
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 22nd, 2014, 7:36 pm

The woman wanted to escape, run away from all of this, but she couldn't. She was frustrated, angry, but slowly also getting scared. Her bravado was starting to fall apart. Despite all those years spent as a mercenary, she was still the same old Revy as she was back when she was just nine winters old, strongwilled but very insecure. She was starting to doubt that she'd ever get free again right now. However, she still refused to give in to her fear. She didn't want to let it rule her.

But she didn't have control of it, especially after hearing the words of the bandit leader. She froze at that very moment. Nothing seemed to register. The only thing that spooked through her mind was the image of her getting raped. Normally she would've just beaten the guy up, but her sense of self preservation made her unable to do that. If she did try, there was no doubt that she would die there.

The closer she got to that tent, the more scared she got. And once inside, she started to tremble. It was far too easy for the bandit to push her down like that. Usually she would've fought back, but right now she was scared and trembling like a little kid. She hated how she was right now, but she couldn't prevent it nor could she escape from it. Her face contorted even more with fear as she got stepped on like that. "Myri, help me!", she yelled out in her thoughts.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on May 26th, 2014, 11:24 am

She could hear the knights muttering behind her. Probably discussing what she had just told them. It wasn't long though before she could hear the added hoof beats. The Red headed knight was even beside her shortly after. She gave the knight credit though, even more so to his steed. Poor thing was wearing so much armor, but yet was able to keep up with Garel. Especially while mounted with a rider wearing so much armor as well.

The knight appeared defeated now, sulking at her side as he offered his apologies and a chance for explanation. "That will have to wait for now." She clearly stated to the knight. However, she was glad that the knight and his comrades will assist her. And then, before the knight could finish his sentence, they had arrived at the caravan. At least...what was left of it.

Various merchants and mercenaries were lying lifeless on the ground. Some of the wagons wrecked and destroyed, left with no items of value though. The Superior knight gave orders to check for any survivors. None could be seen. Till Sayren came across one, it was one of the mercenaries that aided her escape.

He was in very bad shape. Blood dripped from his mouth, harsh breathing, large gashes and cuts in his chest, along with an arrow to the knee. His barely opened to take notice of Sayren's approach, "Damn you Bandit scum...just kill me and get it over with."

Sayren crouched beside him, "I'm sorry Sable...I shouldn't have left..."

A warm smile crossed his face, "Please tell me you got knights..."

Sayren nodded as she tried patting the man's cheek, "Yes, I did, just like Revy and you said..."

"Thank bloody hell..." He praised as he spat some blood off to the side.

"Don't worry Sable, we'll get you some help now, the knights can-" The mercenary grasped her arm for attention and shook his head, "Look girl, I'm in no shape of going anywhere, less those knights have a damn good healer, I know I'm not going to make it anywhere."

"Sable!" Sayren tried to reason, "Don't give-"

"I'm not giving up you dumb petch..." He groaned in pain as he tried to readjust himself, "Just look, the bastards went over the hill towards that direction," He said as he pointed towards a direction, "Promise me, you're going to find them, and kick their ass. Then I'll be settled with that."

Sayren nodded once more, "Of course Sable...I can do that for you."

"Good..." He chuckled softly, "Also...one more thing...punch that stupid woman of yours and say its from Sable...tell her...she...sucks...as a leader...but...she's alright..." He began to cough more blood and spat it off to the side, taking a deep and pained breath as he managed to glance up at Sayren again, "And as for you horse girl...thank you..."

Sayren blinked as she stared at the man, feeling hurt that she couldn't do much more for him, "Why are you thanking me?"

He placed a hand at her cheek as he gave her a warm smile, "For giving me a beautiful sight...before...I...go..." He froze. His shaking hands went limp as she held his hand to her cheek. The shimmer in his eyes now gone. And his chest stilled.

The atmosphere even changed. The forest had fallen silent and even the knights barely uttered a word. Maybe giving her a chance to soak in the man's death. Or maybe a moment to honor him in his final moments. Whatever the case, the silence was deafening.

"He pointed that way..." Sayren finally broke the ice, "We should start looking in that direction. My Revy isn't among the dead here. Which means she's alive and captured. Please. Help me save her." Tears began to stream down her cheeks, she wouldn't be able to bear it if Revy was dead. The journey thus far was difficult, and to continue without Revy...seemed impossible for her. The woman was now her rock for her to lean on and Sayren had so much more to learn about.

The flooded emotions even confused the young drykas for a moment, wondering just how did this woman become the heart of her affection?...

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Radiant on May 29th, 2014, 3:42 am

Revy

The warrior's whimper brought a sadistic grin to Twinblade's features, how he loved to break proud women and make them beg as he took their most precious place. The bandit leader couldn't help but to lick his lips when she begged for help to... whoever the name was, perhaps it was her friend, "'Myri' is NOT here!" Twinblade cackled as he used the shortsword to trail down Revy's neck, but not touching her skin in any way, just lingering a few inches above it.

"Only Twinblade is HERE!" With a lustful hiss, he swung down then masterfully tore Revy's clothes and underwear on her torso, specifically between the valley of her breasts, the fabric giving way for the sharp blade and opening to reveal Revy's breasts, Twinblade didn't stop there though, he kept tearing through the clothes until it reached just above Revy's crotch, "Hmmm? What? You scared, woman? I am disappointed... where was the bravado earlier?" He mocked Revy with a falsely sweet tone but his hand continued then with a final swing, he split apart Revy's underclothes, now the mercenary's front from her neck all the way to the place between her legs were revealed to the bandit leader.

"Alright," He sheathed back the sword then began taking out another rope to bind Revy's ankles to separate spots, so the woman's legs were spread apart, then he also connected the wrist bindings to the tent's pillar, anchoring Revy's position there, "Let's begin, shall we?" He asked a rhetorical question then lay down on top of the woman, wrapping his right hand to the back of Revy's neck while his left hand tipped her chin then upwards so he could kiss it deeply. From his movements, he clearly was experienced and knew what he was doing, he kissed her deeply with his lips and tongue then his other hand trailed to cup one of Revy's breasts, "So, tell me, have you done this yet? Or do I have the honor of taking your 'first' time, woman?"

==================

Sayren

The Knights were all gathering behind Sayren as she made her last conversation with her comrade, a mercenary named 'Sable'. Zulkar was at the front, muttering a prayer to Dira to guide this brave man's soul. Unfortunately, they didn't have a healer with them, Healers wouldn't join the Knighthood as their oath prevented them from intentional killing which was one of the knightly tasks to vanquish criminals and evil beings.

"Very well," Zulkar nodded then gestured to one of his knights in Ekeldi, a unique Pavi-like language used by the Knighthood, the other Knight nodded then began swiftly riding back to Syliras, "He shall arrive with reinforcements, in the meanwhile, we will do what we can to rescue your friend." The sun was at the brink of setting down and unless those bandits were really in a hurry, then Zulkar assumed they would make camp that night deep in the Woods, "We shall strike when it is dark, they won't expect us. I think they were sure they killed everyone here." The red-headed knight then approached Sable, moving his right hand to close Sable's eyes, "Without your friend, we may not be able to find your friend."

Standing up, the other knights all checked their equipments and weapons, apparently Sable was the only one left dying in this carnage, the rest were positively dead, "Do you know how to use a weapon, Miss? Also, may I know your name?" The Knight said as he walked away with the others, mounting their horses then headed to the hill to begin their briefing. Once there, Zulkar would begin, "Alright, we don't know exactly how many they are, but one thing for sure, they are bandits and they will be recovering from a raid, that means they are tired. This will be to our advantage, also, we have the element of surprise," Zulkar then turned to Sayren, "Do you have anything to add? Any information about them would be very useful."
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext