Night Practice [Richard]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Night Practice [Richard]

Postby Markus Andres on October 3rd, 2010, 6:28 pm

Markus couldn't help but smile when he felt his blade connect with Richard's side. It was a pleasant feeling, absolutely the opposite of what Richard was feeling. But this was a spar and they were meant to push the other's abilities to their absolute finest. Markus recalled when Richard had stopped using his shield during these evening practices. He had become unpredictable after that and thus forced Markus to play by the unorthodox rules as well and think up new strategies on the go. Markus withdrew his sword and planted the tip of it against the ground, while he kept looking at Richard to see if he would explode or if he would calmly accept this loss. At the same time trying to see if he had jabbed him too hard with the blade.

"Did you just expect me to fall into the same sort of trick you've been playing on my for the past years?" Markus replied with a smile to his comrade in arms. Markus raised his shield again and redid his little maneuver where he had pushed away Richard's blade. "You know, if you just kept using your shield ... I wouldn't have gotten you there."

Markus heard Richard urging him to go on the offense and Markus was happy to oblige. He always loved when on the offensive, because that was when Richard was really dangerous. That was when Markus felt he got pushed to his limits because he had to attack Richard, while he at the same time had to keep his bulwark against Richard strong, so he wouldn't find a weak spot in Markus' offensive stance.

Markus stepped in closer to Richard, keeping his shield arm ready should he make a sudden attack. Markus would swing his right arm out, with the blade soaring through the air, it was aiming for Richard's left arm. Trying to give his arm such a blow that it would sting for a while.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Night Practice [Richard]

Postby Ataraxia on November 22nd, 2010, 11:53 pm

Markus
XP
Shield + 3, Sword + 2, Tactics + 1,
Lore
A tad jumpy | Countering a bum rush | Adapting Strategy

Richard
XP
Sword + 2, Knife (throwing) + 2, Tactics + 1, Teaching + 1
Lore
Fashionably Late | Bum Rushing an armored opponent |

Comments
Two Squires make snarky comments, hit each other with pointy sticks. Much testosterone is released. Too bad this didn't go any further. :disgust: Well, if you have any questions you know what to do. I have an open door policy, just be aware that I have a shotgun rigged to fire when you open the door. Peace out!

Ataraxia
It's like nirvana, but not really.

Words: 49327
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2010, 6:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Trash Medal (1)

Previous