Closed [The Temple of All Gods] Free Faith

Nayato and a new friend worships at the Temple

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Temple of All Gods] Free Faith

Postby Nayato on May 18th, 2014, 2:08 am

10th Day of Spring, 514AV.
Midday/12th Bell

A touch of relief flit through his thoughts; relief that he had managed to make visiting the temple his main priority over anything else he needed to do for the day. For a man who spent most of his time out in the wild, he did his best to groom himself before coming to visit the temple. He washed, without soap. He rubbed his head with warm water as he soaked in the Sacred Arch Hotspring near the city.

The warm waters reminding him of the beaches of Ahnatep. By the time he entered the temple he was relatively clean. He wore buckskin pants with matching moccasin boots, and a tan linen shirt. His long jet black hair that reached down to his shoulder blades was worn naturally. He wore all his weaponry, from the quiver of arrows on his back to his sword on his hip when he entered the temple.

Nayato took a seat into one of the Pew closet to the front of the temple where he closed his eyes to pray. Guidance. It was what the Chaktawe male sought and what he prayed for; as so often seemed to be the case. He had asked it of Eywaat so many times; and he never lost faith in any lack of response. Here, now, Nayato felt himself lost in such a new city, and so he prayed for guidance yet again. "Feathered Prince, whom the birds in the trees exalt, help me to find my way in this distant land so different from the Burning Lands. Allow me to echo your intellect and survive any hardships I may face."
Nayato
Embracing Eternity

Words: 146321
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes