Solo Childish things

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Childish things

Postby Evalin on May 19th, 2014, 9:17 pm

60th of Spring, 514 AV

Evailn touched her cheek as she stood before the mirror, turning her head this way and that as she let the calm in her heart resonate through her body. It had been some days now since Tsenrika had returned to her side, and ever since then she had felt... an unbelievable clarity. The world seemed so simple now, her task so clear. She knew there were preparations to do do, and now at last she was no distracted by twisting confusion and emotion. She was Evalin. She was the ice that creeps in the night that steals away breath and life. Calm and unshaken. She was Evalin now, as she was before.

"What time we have now Tsenrika... How blind I was that I was blind even to my own ignorance." She tugged at her hair a moment before turning sideways to look at the floating orb, "Now that I have come back once more, let us pick up where once we left off."

The Irylid shimmered and then its body began to morph, and within a few ticks where the Familiar floated now stood a perfect copy of Evalin herself. Tsenrika smiled with her lips, stepping forward to wrap his arms around Evalin's shoulders to undo the ties to her robes in the front, "As my Master commands."

Undoing all of the ties of her clothing he let the robes drop to the floor, picing them up as Evailn stepped free of them and folded them neatly before placing them on the bed. Then he returned to stand behind Evalin, resting his hands on her shoulders to lean forward and look past her at his own reflection, "This form no longer pleases you, but what shall you become now?"

"Know I not..." Evalin leaned against the Familiar, her hands folding at her waste as she looked at her own nakedness with an appraising eye, "Something disarming perhaps, a form not to be suspected. One to catch off guard, to fool, to trick..."

"A child then." Tsenrika brushed her hair over her shoulders, pulling it back and holding it in one hand as he ran a hand over her neck, "You need not feel surprised, the thought was already there, hovering in your subconscious."

Laughing Evalin turned her head to look back at the Familiar, "Indeed, so it was, but is such a form wise?"

Tsenrika was silent a moment as he combed through Evalni's black hair with his fingers, or rather HER fingers, but at length he replied, "It would serve its purpose well. From a distance you would appear a simple child that may be disregarded or ignored, but should they draw near the peculiarities of this body would be enough to disarm them mentally. It could be advantageous, if the first strike was needed to be made in that split second."

Nodding slowly Evailn looked back at the mirror, her fingers tracing over the bests that sat on her chest, "These will need to be rid of completely then... and I shall have to bring myself lower, shorten this height, round these cheeks." She once more touched her cheek. Age and rot was beginning to show in places along her body, but most were hidden by her robes.

"We shall gather you a new body soon as well Master." It was a bit alarming at how close Evalin and Tsenrika had become. He knew her thoughts sometimes before even she did, and his intuition for her needs was growing quickly, "Perhaps we shall take a slave this time... Or perhaps a Dhani who slithers alone one night."

The smile broadened on Evailn's lips as she reached back and brushed Tsenrika's hair, turning her head to meet his eyes, "You spoil me Tsenrika."

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Childish things

Postby Evalin on May 19th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Evalin closed her eyes, letting the calm envelop her as she tugged at the strings of her consciousness, summoning the mental image of herself to the darkness of her meditative mind. Her consciousness shimmered them before her, mental fingers of silver light that slid over her body, sending up waves of tingles where they touched.

"Let us begin with the proportions..." She felt Tsenrika there with her now, both physically and spiritually. His hands brushed along the areas where her mental fingers touched, adding an extra layer to the depth to which she could focus. They had never done this before, a joined morphing spell. It fell strange, but somehow pleasurable as well. Like the Familiar held her hand and helped her guide her actions instead of randomly and absently pulling at her djed.

Evalin nodded slowly, bringing her silver hands over her body as she concentrated. She began to press in on herself, pushing to shrink everything slowly, and evenly. Her lips turned down as she grimaced in concentration, her djed rebelling against this action, but then she felt another set of hands fold over her own, and in her mind's eye she saw shimmering blue hands overlay her's, entwining fingers as Tsenrika's presence filled her, Concentrate, but do not force the change. Ease it into place slowly, shift the djed and shorten it. Shrink, do not compress.

His words were soothing to Evalin's soul, and slowly she released the force she held on her djed, but strangely it did not snap immediately back into place. Where the Familiar touched the djed shimmered and tingled, but it seemed to ask 'what should i be?' The Familiar gently guided Evalin's own fingers along the lines of her own djed, pressing here and there to shift and alter the flow slightly, to redirect the breaks they caused. IT was amazing, the act of morphing felt so much easier with another to assist. Someone who was so close that their souls were entwined. She could feel the pinching and the pressure on her body, but it was not as great as before.

It took several chimes, but then Evalin slowly opened her eyes to look upon herself in the mirror. She laughed at what she saw. Before her was her reflection, and she could see Tsenrika still standing behind her, but now he was three heads taller than her. Evalin stood close to 4 foot 6 inches tall. Still a bit tall for Evalin's taste, yet still quite the difference. The nuit smiled as she looked up at her Familiar, "Well done my dear Tsenrika... But let us not stop with just this, shall we?"

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Childish things

Postby Evalin on May 20th, 2014, 1:50 pm

Evalin cupped her hands under her breath, a thoughtful expression crossing her features, "These shall need to be rid of..."

"Certainly they have no place on a child's body." Tsenrika crouched behind Evalin, looking around her smaller frame into the mirror, his hands absently holding her waist, "A reduction shall be simple enough."

Chuckling, or perhaps giggling, Evalin closed her eyes, focusing now on those mounds on her chest that, while proper for a womanly figure had no place on a child's body. This time Tsenrika merely remained close, his mental energies quietly giving guidance without direct contact as Evalin's mind focused on the djed that rounded her chest. It seemed simpler than changing her entire body. Just two points that needed to be shrunk, and them smoothed over, and just that simply Evalin commanded it to happen. She ran her fingers over the exposed flesh as she did, smoothing out wrinkles where she needed to, ensuring that she was, now, completely flat.

"I see little need for them at all." Evalin said simply, opening her eyes to examine her work in the mirror, "They often can be too large and hamper movement, and it is difficult to see past them should I need to look down."

"Indeed, not the most efficient appendages if one can bear no children." he ran his fingers over her arms and across her neck, and Evalin leaned back into him. She pressed her hands against her abdomen as she said thoughtfully, "I wonder if it is such a great loss that I cannot... I have no progeny which to carry on my legacy and blood, however..."

"You are immortal, and so there is no need for progeny." Tsenrika finished simply, combing back Evalin's hair once more.

Evalin nodded slowly and raised her arms out to her sides, turning her palms up as she shrugged, "Children are but a burden in any case. Further chains that would, in the end, need to be severed. If need I that kind of companionship perhaps I shall adopt an apprentice for a time. Then I can be fulfilled, and it will be a simple matter to kill them before they share my secrets."

"A very wise plan my Master." The Familiar praised as he ran light fingers over her skin, sending further tingles across her djed as he directed the morphing once more. He was finding areas that were disproportionate, and through gentle nudges to her own djed adjusting them. He shortened a finger here, fleshed out a portion there, giving her an over all more 'youthful' look. Moving his fingers over her face Evalin closed her eyes, letting djed guided from his fingers slowly ease the few wrinkles and tears in her features, filling them out and smoothing the surface. It felt strange indeed, however... He was a part of her now, and he had full control of her djed so why not allow it? She knew he would not harm her. She trusted him more completely than anyone else. Perhaps even more than she trusted herself...

"This form shall be quite disconcerting indeed. None shall expect the dagger hidden in these small hands." he emphasized by gently taking her hand in his larger one, his fingers curling around hers as he looked at her in the Mirror.

"Yes... Let them underestimate me because of my appearance, and then I shall slip it between their ribs and pierce their heart." She giggled and touched a finger to her lip, trying to move her features into an innocent expression, but the lust in her eyes would always seem to give away her disguise, "I am quite adorable, am I not my dear Tsenrika?"

"Quite so my Master. Quite so."

Evalin's Child Model

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Childish things

Postby Catastrophe on May 22nd, 2014, 7:56 pm

Evalin :
Skills

• Socialization: 3 XP
  • Familiary: 2 XP
  • Morphing: 1 XP
  • Rhetoric: 1 XP

Lores

• Familiary: An Assistance to Morphing
  • Morphing: Relieving Pressure to Shrink the Body
  • Morphing Model: Child

Loot

• N/A

Notes :
Child Eva, huh? I am definitely seeing some deleterious things for the future when she's in that form. A great representation of her change, by the way and I hope you enjoy your grade.

Have you any issues with said grade, just send me a private message!

Catastrophe
I'm Your Biggest Nightmare!

Words: 112948
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office