The backstreets of Sunberth close to the market.(Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 12:51 pm

At this Niera just sighed "It serves you right for being a brat I don't have to cough up anything, if you insist on being a pain up my backside it'd be easier to get rid of you." she strided out the alley and onto the street seeing the men not too far away. They were in ear shot of her atleast she yelled for them "HEY! boys, your thief ran into that alley!" she pointed at the alley just behind her. The men turned around to see her point into the alley direction. They came running "Alright you lot, one of you go after the girl! she'll be an excellent slave. The rest of you! after the other one!" Niera smirked as she watched the man came toward her and the others sprawled into the alley to catch Jokor. She waited for the man to grab arms then wait for the other men to catch thier thief, this was going as planned.

OOC: haha yeah. No worries mate, I'm grateful for the help lol. Excuse my roleplaying skills ^^ I'm a bit of an amateur so abre with me lol.
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 1:12 pm

"That bitch!" Jokor yelled and bolted towards the other side of the alley as fast as he could.
Not nearly fast enough when he felt a club strike the back his head crumpeling to the ground like a bag of sand.
The slaver threw him over his shoulder.
"Looks like we got em boy's."

"Shadap boy's! And git back to da hut,"he gave a grin. "Wa need to collect our gold and if Greg didn't screw it we have a lot of it!"

OOC: you aren't going to someting about Jokor who is captured right?
You are mean. :((
you aren't that bad at roleplaying, by the way.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 1:21 pm

Finally the men were out of sight, thankfully she got the thin man with not alot of strength, after all. She was a female and females were always highly underestimated. Niera stepped on the guys foot quite hard and then tossed him over face first onto the floor, she searched the man quickly. Finding three gold Mizah and some keys. She took the keys and the Mizah quickly looked around and ran into a the top floor of a house where she could still see the man but where if the gang returned, they wouldn't be able to see her.

OOC: It depends whether your character is nice to Niera or not. She is mean and doesn't really care for anybody, especially Jokor because he took it so far as to insult her. She might torment you with the keys to your shackles but you'll have to pay her to get out =P sorry lol that's how I have created her ^^ it's nothing personal. Lol thankyou ^^ you are good yourself =D
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 1:32 pm

"darn it!" The leader of the gang shouted." Lookslike bony ass here got his ass handed to him by a girl!" He kicked the fallen man hard."Wake up you pile o bones!"
The man groaned and pushed himself from the ground. Standing weakely on his feet.
"Forget the lass mates. We got a good slave here."
"And my source of entertanement for the day" One of the other slavers said with a perverse smile on his face.
"Sud up and git moving!"
With some complaining they followed the leader, intent on selling this slave and get some beer.

Jokor woke up with the mother off all headaces. "That bitch." he groaned out as he slowly opened his eyes. Seeing that he was caged and chackled. "I am so fucked, and I didn't even finish my food." He said in a depressed tone.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 1:46 pm

So the man had been caught. Niera silently followed the men, it was boring doing anything else anyway she would torment the man for insulting her. She slunked between the cages, her costume blended in with the dark gloomy surrounding. Niera made sure the men had gone and whispered to Jokor "Hey, Short stuff. How's it going in there?" she winked at Jokor with a smirk on her face. She looked at him the mud had dried and worn of and was cracking, now paying more attention to his features he was quite lanky for a short guy. She couldn't make the colour of his hair but he had earthy brown eyes which impressed her a little but not enough to make her like his appearence, he was far to skinny with no meat on him. He wouldn't exactly make a good meal. She turned and looked while at the other cages, while waiting for an answer. Inspecting what she could use, a child would be easily manipulated if she rescued it and naive.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 1:59 pm

"Fine mock me for being short." He gritted out. "At least I am not a snitch.What do you want, you got me in here in the first place and I know that people always want something in return."
He wanted to slam his fist in her face through the bars. The heavy chackles made loud rinkeling noises when he moved his arm. his fist stopping a few inches away from her face. "What was the matter with you anyway! If you didn't told those people we both could have ignored one another!" He dropped his arm, sighing.He looked like a defeated kid.
"They even took my mask and the few coin I had so you can't get money from me." He looked towards her."That also inclueded the gold miza I snatched form you." He said with a bit of a grin on his face.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 2:08 pm

With this Niera looked at him with a a blank expression and then giggled quietly. "Ah, well that was your selling point. Unfortunately for you, I'm your only ticket out of here and at the moment your not looking too promising" she smirked at him. She didn't like this man now that she knew that he had stole she probably wasn't going to let him out "Let's see...you've assulted, insulted and stole from me. Maybe i'll just free the little girl next to you and use her as a slave myself, i'm sure she'll prove more loyal" She stayed quite still she wasn't in range to be hit in the face, infact she found herself unafraid of this man.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 2:17 pm

"You insulted me first! I helped you and you ratted me out. Shows what kind of woman you are! And the stealing from you? Well If you make it so easy I can steal from you I am suprised you aren't broke yet." A sly smile crept on his face. "I bet that if you count your money right now there are some coins missing."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 3:04 pm

The man was smiling at her "Think what you will, you didn't help me at all. You just got me out of a situation you caused you half wit, neither did I insult you, the alternative was smelly. Remember? you havn't told me your name. Either way I'm not sticking around here" she backed away and showed the keys to him with a viperous grin across her face, she then put the keys into her bra where she also kept her coins "If you come across an easier opportuinity to escape I would be suprised." she waved her way around the cages and slunked in with the shadows. There were two gaurds both quite bulky, moving silently she picked up a rock and threw it to another end of the tunnel. The gaurds went running to it, they weren't half stupid. Niera ran out and hid behind a crate, then to another alcove where she found another two men standing infront of a room that was piled with clothes and pouches from the new slaves.

Niera Sprang forward out of the shadows and hit them both across the temples. The gaurds having little time to react had a suprised look on thier face as she punched them both in the temples and they fell to the floor, knocked out. Running quickly she grabbed what she could find. There were pouches of money, decent clothing, backpacks and daggers. She didn't need the daggers, the black clothing was nice.It was a spare change, she grabbed a couple of pouches of money and gems and then ran, stuffing them in her backpack. It was little heavier but not much she left the rest so it didn't seem like she had took anything. Niera couldn't transform into a fox she would loose everything, she ran into the shadows. Moving quietly, she could smell another man coming that way. She ran in the opposite direction still slinking with the shadows. Niera ran back toward the cells where Jokor was held, she did the same thing to them as she did to the trasury gaurds. Getting the keys from her breast she unlocked the little kid next door to Jokor, the kid smiled at her with hope and followed her to slink behind the cages next to Jokor's she quickly looked at him and then at the door "Look, I don't care if you think I'm a snitch. This place smells like crap, Since you have no money, if I let you out you owe me a favour. Besides I like your attitude, your an a** just like me. It might be fun to use eachother, got it?"
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 3:22 pm

He would either owe the woman a favor or he could be used as a slave for the rest of his life,and if he was unlucky he was bought by some old fat priest to satify his 'needs'. "Fine,I owe you one. But give me my coins back wil ya.It was 35 bronz miza." He stood up. The hairs on his head barely brushing the cage."Why did you release the kid anyway?" He asked. Holding up his hands so that he could unlock his chackles.
"You have a soft spot for kids or something?"
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext