The backstreets of Sunberth close to the market.(Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Jokor on September 28th, 2010, 9:55 am

3th of fall 510 7 bells,37 chimes
Jokor chased a few rats away from the muddy puddle before carefully scooping out some water and drinking it.Keeping an eye on his surroundings at all times.He wanted to make sure no Slavers,muggers or other streeturchins sneaked up on him and knocked him out or in case of the last two slith his throat.
After he was done drinking he began smearing the mud on his arms,face,legs and other places where his skintone was visible, darkening it to a light brown.
He wrapped the dirty rag he had bound around his waist and wrapped it around his head only showing a mop of unkept brown hair and his brown eyes. Both very common around the humans of Sunberth.
He ran as fast as he could towards the market .Not wanting to stay here longer as needed. You never knew who was watching you ,waiting for the moment your guard was down.
Do I now need to move to another threath labeled the market or am I allowed to do that stuff in the same thread?
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jokor on September 28th, 2010, 6:56 pm

Jokor moved as quick and silent as he could through the trashfilled streets.
He slowed down to a walk as soon as he heard the noise of the market.Carefully peeking around the corridor he looked towards the bussy market.A few rich merchants selling weapons,armor and even stranger things where making their best speech about why the people should buy their products while some hired muscle was guarding the stall. Letting no honest thief get away with their stuff.Most of the more mundane stalls where not protected as well but the merchants kept an sharp eye out for scum trying to steal stuff them,The sharp daggers at their side warned any would be thief what would happend to the idiot who dared to steal from them and failed. "damn it."Jokor cursed under his breath."why can't stealing ever be without risk?" He slipped into the mass of people slowly trying to get closer to one of the lesser guarded stands.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jokor on September 29th, 2010, 3:19 pm

After stepping on some toe's and getting some people curse him for bumping into them. He finaly got at a reasonable distance from one of the stall selling food.
Most of it wasn't that good of quality and probably came from the woods, was the worst from the farms or was already a few day's old ,when you where lucky.
Jokor inched closer towards his target, intend on stealing some old bread that was lying on the edge closet to him.When the merchant looked the other way he snatched the bread. Unfortunaly the merchant noticed him at the last moment,"Thief!" He yelled at the toph of his lungs."Get back here!"

Jokor started to run as fast as he could,Not that the merchent could leave his wares alone and follow him,but maybe some of the people whould take this as an excuse to beat him up for fun.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jokor on September 29th, 2010, 7:25 pm

A few people turned their heads towards the commontion caused by the merchant but most of them ignored it, Those things happened everyday,it was the merchants fault anyway for giving the damn theif the chance to steal anything.
A bored brute saw the poorly disguised kid run away from the stand.
"Ha luks like I'l get ma fun today!. comon boy's lets go on a kiddy hunt." He and his group of buddy's gave chase. The symbol of a slaver tatoed on their skin.

Jokor ran towards the relative safety of the alley's completely unaware of the slavers following a reasonable distance him.
He slowed down to a walk tanking a few bites out of the bread, Still listening for any kind of danger.

"I toldya boss he ain't here!"A loud thump was heard.
"Shut yar trap and listen to da boss!Also me saw him going there to!Looked pretty cute to." Some chuckeling was heard."Can I have some fun with him before we hand him in?"

All the color drained out of Jokor's face. Even though most of the mud on his face hid that fact pretty well. He bolted not caring that he made a lot of noise when running that fast, he did not want some second grade thug have his way with him!
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 29th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Leaning against the wall of an alley, Niera felt the rough stone of the building against her back. She sighed, she was bored and something inside of her hated being alone. Maybe it was her animalistic instinct, who knew? she could see the quick movement of every rat that turned to look at her, it made her peckish but then they quickly ran away when sensing a hungerous aura around her and every shadow that grew or weakened with the change of lighting. Suddenly something came from around a corner, it was a larger object this time. A man, running and men yelling after him, he looked scared. This made her finally somebody to play around with. Niera walked toward the other end of the alley and calmly approached the stranger "In trouble?"
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 7:11 am

When he saw her he couldn't help not to trust her, You couldn't trust anybody here. But it was a simple choise. Either be caught by those guy's and that big guy would ... No he wasn't even going to think what he would do! Or he could use her for a moment, She was female anyway so she may get a better price. Maybe he could get out of this without his ass ripped to pieces. He dived into her Hiding somewhere in the alley more easely blending in the darkness because of the mud. "you don't even know half of it." He harsly wispered! "now be quiet and sit down! Otherwise they are going to find me!"

OOC: Neira maybe nobody told you yet but you need to put a link of your characther sheet in your profile. you can do that in your profile settings.
Also thanks for reacting to my post,Selfmodded RPing is very boring. :)
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 11:35 am

As he dived into her Niera got pushed over, she glared at the guy. "Of course I don't know half of you twit! you havn't told me anything and your getting me invloved, why shouldn't I just yell for them to find you and walk away?" she smirked. This was a more amusing situation than not she didn't bother to hit him for diving into her, but she sadly found that this 'Man' wasn't proving much use at all.

(OOC: lol they probably did explain it I must have just missed it, Thankyou for telling me and no worries! you looked kinda lonely here =D )
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 12:01 pm

"They are most likly slavers!" Jokor harsly wispered! his voice muffeld by the rag around his face. "Somebody like you would make a lot more on the market then me! So if you want to be a servant for the rest of your life go ahead, You would give me the time to run away!"
He roughly pulled her into the shadows as the men ran past the alley,Putting his hand over her mouth to keep her silent. He listened for a while, Getting his hand away when he didn't hear their footsteps anymore.

He stood up back up barely reaching 5,3 feet.(1,64 meters yes that is very short) His face mostly hidden behind the rag wrapped around it. The mud on his skin making it harder for you to see him in the darkness of the alley.

"So what are you doing here?"Jokor asked his face unreadeble beneath the rag,His arms folded in front of his chest."I doubt anyone that isn't an streetorphan would be willing to be in the alley's of Sunberth willingly."

OOC: You forgot to put in what animal you are and the embalming fluid is for Nuits only so you don't need it. It was only beside it in the example because that was the what nuits needed to sustain themselves for a week.(Sorry if you knew that already.)
Height would also be handy. (tall,short,Medium,mesurements,...) Now I need to guess how long you are and if you would tower over him or not.
And intelligence is written wrong in your character sheet.
Sorry if I annoyed you with this post,just want to help. :)
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on September 30th, 2010, 12:12 pm

At this Niera smiled and rose herself, she was a tall woman. She stood 5'9, towering over the small man and looking down at him. She laughed at his proposal of her being sold as a slave "You're an idiot if you think I would be that easily sold as a slave. Remember, shorty I trust you probably as much as you trust me. What I am doing here is of my own buisness, the question is who are you running from?" she leant against the wall as she stood looking at the man expectantly, covered in mud making it more difficult to see he face but she could tell he'd been running for a while. Even though the mud made the smell lessen a little she could still make out the pang of sweat.

(OOC: yeah I edited it but my connection was dodgey last night so I guess it didn't go through, it's there she's 5'9 and her transformation is a fox =) lol silly broadband. I ought to get it fixed ^^ it's not annoying in the slightest lol... I can't really do much about the mistakes so all I can do is say sorry =) )
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on September 30th, 2010, 12:30 pm

Joker put 1 golden miza,that he snatched form her when he ran into her, in pocket hoping that she wouldn't find out that it was gone until he was away.
He went red when the woman called him short, if there was one thing that Jokor hated it would be when people called him short,he hated it even more when they rubbed it in his face.His short fuse(Yes I am aware of the lame pun) causing him to figuratively explode.

"Look you broad, Those are professional slavers! I just stole some bread to survive! they noticed and those morons thought I would be a good slave!"He waved the bread in question in front of her face for a while before taking a bite out of it. He frowned when he tasted mud,the mud flaking of a bit. 'Great,mud in my food. whats worse.' he though."It is also MY bussness,"He said after his swallowing his food. "this is my home turf you are doing your bussiness in, so cough it up lady!"

OOC no problem Thats what other people are for right? pointing out the mistakes you made so you can correct them.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Next