Closed The Andres'

Our hero and a fish encounters the dreaded Andres'

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Andres'

Postby Markus Andres on August 17th, 2014, 3:22 am

Markus had expected her arms to wrap around his torso. Feel the press of her against him again. The comfort her felt, was a surprise. How the simple affectionate gesture could ease his flaring emotions. It was hard to fight the desire to simply stay there for the evening. In her loving embrace. There was safety and there was comfort in those arms. Her promise touched him. The honest love and care for him shone through those words he felt. Arms released the knight and he felt sappy for missing the embrace. Her hand found his and it was a small consolation. There was a flicker of deepfelt gratitude upon his face and wetness at the corner of his eyes. A wetness that did not produce tears. He led her take the lead. Bring them in the path of their room. Markus moved in silence. Thoughts swirled around everything, the anger only held in check by how tired he was. He was exhausted. Weary of the travel. Emotionally drained. If not for S'Essy he would have been struggling to even figure out the simplest things. Movement was sluggish. Legs stiff from the many days of travel. The promise of a soft bed and not a cot made him feel appreciate of the little things.

Soon they came in view of the sea. Out there his father had been spread. The ashes of a man he did not know, but a man he owed everything to. Owed his life, his position, his future to. Markus paused as his gaze wandered over the surface of the water. There was the familiar feel of discomfort that often accompanied him when he couldn't see the bottom of the water. His own inability to swim did not help. He tried his best to remember his father. The man had only ever given him one thing to remember him by, and Markus no longer carried it with him. It hung in his room in Syliras. The Bastard, served him faithfully for many years. The only thing he had to remember his father by and he no longer carried it with him. Had not even returned the blade to the family care. There was a sigh of annoyance that contained much of his anger. Markus looked to S'Essy and realized he had halted them both as he had been lost in memories.

”Sorry.” He spoke softly and began to walk again. Movement more sluggish than normal. Felt the lull as they neared home. The awareness of their surroundings give way as the body and mind prepared to simply shut down at first opportunity. Too tired to worry about anything tonight. Only desiring to rest his head on a pillow, feel his arms around S'Essy and lull himself to sleep. He was much too tired and distressed to make love to S'Essy tonight and he felt old admitting that to himself.

”You never did get to discuss your love of the sea with my family...” Markus noted out of nowhere. Weary thoughts mashed together and the silence had annoyed him. Pressed in against him and forced something to chase away the stillness. He didn't like the quiet. Made it possible for his thoughts to wander and bring back memories he didn't want to see. ”I apologize for Simon... Though. Apologize for the mess... I... it wasn't meant to be like that. I … petch. I don't know. I don't know what to do either... I feel lost.”
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

The Andres'

Postby S'Essy on August 17th, 2014, 11:53 am

He didn't say anything but it was unnecessary she saw he was thankful. Her hand hold his tight and he lead the way back to their sleeping place. Finally not a cot, she wanted to sleep in a real bed by now. This much travelling didn't do good for her, not mention the ride. Her whole body was exhausted and if it wasn't for her healing, she would probably have some pains too. But she wasn't the only it seemed. They were walking slowly, very slowly. She was wondering if they could reach World's End that way or they will fell asleep on the street.

Markus stopped when the sea could be seen. The only image which could always calm her down and always could give her the feeling that she was always home somewhere as long as Laviku was there. She could forget her and other's problems, she calmed down, and was just enjoying the view. Maybe because she considered The Sea God as her true Father she was so attached to the sea.

She just realized that she was all in her thoughts when he apologized and they started to walk again even slower than before. "It's okay, I feel a bit better." Because she wasn't only physically tired. All of those emotions. Her mind was also tired and the Andres family didn't help. And she could see it on Markus as well. His father who was with the Sea now, she thought it was a good decision. Then his sister and his siblings.

He brought the silence walking. Didn't talk about her love of the sea. She shrugged and chuckled a bit at it. He was sweet. "Don't worry about it dear! She squeezed his hand a little. He was confused just like herself and in honesty she didn't know what he or they or even she do. She was just as lost as him. "Don't have to apologize for it, it's fine." She sighed as they finally arrived to the inn. "I just... don't know either. I'm too tired."

They went in to the place she didn't really want to be in after that murder. The uncomfortable feeling got into her, but she ignored it, she was too sleep to worry about that many things. The lovers entered to Markus' room when she let his hand. She was keep thinking about a solution but nothing came to mind. "Let's just sleep, darling. We have to think about ourselves too. Tomorrow we should just rest to clear our heads and the next day we can start to look for some information." She couldn't come up with a better plan.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

The Andres'

Postby Markus Andres on August 18th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Markus listened to his lover in silence. Felt her squeeze and the lead to their bedroom. He felt that the moment his body touched the mattress that he would be far far away in a different realm. Too tired to be worked up about the situation. In the morning, he would be a fury, undoubtedly. That he would have to worry about in the morning. He squeezed her hand to give her a measure of comfort. He could see the uneasiness upon her features. The murder might have shaken her more than he had expected. A good thing she had not been there when the warehouse in Syliras had burnt down. That had been grisly. The stench had been the worst. Reminded him of Li Mauta, a horrible place for people with delicate noses. The stench of burnt human. Markus gently stopped thinking about such things and instead focused on his lover as they entered his room. There was a good suggestion on her behalf.

"I am a knight dear, I think of others before myself. It is a part of the life." He said as he closed to door behind them. The pieces of clothing started dropping to the floor. A yawn broke the monotone movements and once he was down to his boots and pants he sat down on the bed. Began opening the boots. "But you are right. Sleep first. Save the world tomorrow." A bit of humour as he kicked away the first boot and looked at S'Essy get undressed as well. Past thirty days he had seen her in this act every night. He had not grown bored of it thus far. The other boot proved much easier and the pants and underwear followed. He had grown accustomed to sleeping in the nude. Sleeping next to a sexy woman did make it much better. Share their warmth. The knight laid down on his right side and began drifting almost immediately. Only when he felt the pressure of his lover upon the bed did his left arm reach out and pulled her close. Lips pressed to her cheek briefly.

"Goodnight." He murmured in a haze.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

The Andres'

Postby S'Essy on August 18th, 2014, 8:42 pm

A knight.. how could she forget? She just rolled her eyes. "Then think of me, we rest tomorrow! " She said, her tone was almost demanding. She didn't want to start everything right away, they were too tired for that, they needed a day at least to rest, to regenerate their power from the travel. She traveled a lot more than him. She rubbed her eyes and gave a big yawn, she was too tired to even think.

Markus threw his clothes on the floor, she did the same. She was throwing all of her clothes on the floor, getting undressed. She was ready and it seemed Markus was waiting for her in the bed, already laying on it. The Konti joined, pressing her back against his front, feeling his warm body , even more so when he pulled her with his arm tight. There was something relaxing about this, she felt lips touching her cheek.

"Good night, darling." She couldn't take it any longer, her eyes closed and in that moment she fell asleep.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

The Andres'

Postby Perplexity on September 19th, 2014, 2:27 pm

Markus :
Skills:
  • Rhetoric | +5 EXP
    Intimidation | +2 EXP
    Investigation | +2 EXP
    Planning | +2 EXP
Lores:
    The Weight of Fear, The Dreaded Sea
    Zeltiva: A Land of Family...and Problems
    Simon: Brother and Racist Shykehead
    Michelle: Simon's Wife
    Anne: William's Widow
    William: Enslaved?
    Richard: Elder Brother in Kenash
    Johanne: Niece
    Johanne: Pregnant
    The Andres: A Terrible State of Affairs
    S'Essy: My Pillar, My Support

S'Essy :
Skills:
  • Rhetoric | +5 EXP
    Medicine | +3 EXP
    Intimidation | +1 EXP
    Observation | +1 EXP
Lores:
    A Love of Laviku's Realm
    Zeltiva: Murderer At Large
    Simon: Markus's Elder Brother
    Simon: Not Friendly To Konti
    Michelle: Simon's Wife
    Caroline: Markus's Ill Sister
    Anne: William's Wife
    William: Markus's Eldest Brother
    Johanne: Markus's Niece
    Johanne: Pregnant
    Richard: Markus's Third Eldest Brother
    The Andres: A Terrible State of Affairs
    Markus: My Reason To Wander
    Markus: Beneath the Knight, A Tender Man

Comments :
Oh my! Lots of things all crashing down at once. That was quite an emotional roller coaster. I gave Rhetoric and not Socialization because you weren't socializing. You were both bantering or getting information. If you have questions or concerns feel free to message me at your earliest convenience.
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous