Closed [Beds and Boxes] Rainbow Fingers (Tim)

Jed and Tim work on their carpentry skills

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

[Beds and Boxes] Rainbow Fingers (Tim)

Postby Jed Radacke on August 17th, 2014, 12:18 am

29th of Summer 514AV

The heavy summer heat snuck through the wood shop hanging heavy on Jed's hair. As usual, Sander was walking an interested freeborn around the showroom, which had been looking particularly bare of late. Despite the fact that his work was not nearly as good as he would have liked it to be, Jed wasn't making as much furniture as he was selling. Which was why Timothy became a great help. However, Jed was starting to wonder if the young boy was worth the trouble. Despite Jed's obviously discomfort with children in general, the boy's sharp tongue and level of defiance was a particularly difficult challenge. The Radacke had always received slaves that were trained and ready for work, never had he been forced to do it himself or take on such a wild one. And Jed wasn't hiding his difficulty with Timothy very well, either.

Beside it all, Jed had been pleased with Tim's interest in the work. Although Jed wasn't the best at what he did, and he would never be the one to admit it, he liked the feeling of being the teacher and mentor. It was in the brief moments of peace that Jed forgot about class and worth of a person. His world focused until it was just his work and nothing else.

Currently, Jed was covered in a fine layer of sawdust as he smoothed the board of wood he had angled in his lap. The soft file didn't give off the loud grating sound like some of his other files, since he was simply smoothing out the board so that it would go into a shelf. Tim was tasked with doing the same thing, together they were finishing a six-shelf set. Sander and the customers shuffled about in the main room, and he couldn't hear Matilla, having tasked her with organizing the log books. Listening to the deafening silence relaxed Jed. His eyebrows weren't in their permanentally strained position, and his shoulders gave themselves a chance to relax, revealing the ache that came with being shot with stress as often as he was. As Jed finished with his last piece, he glanced over at Tim who worked beside him.

"Ready for the fun part?" His words weren't particularly loud, but they took an unexpected jab at the silence that surrounded the two. "If you're done, I'd like to start staining them now." Jed stood, peering over towards Tim's sanding work. It wasn't a hard task, hard to mess up.

Jed turned his own slab of wood over to see if it had nicked somewhere. The soft creamy color of the swamp wood was too light for Jed's liking. "Most of the wood around here is very light." Jed spoke his thought aloud as he set his piece on top of the four others that were more-or-less identical. Once Tim put his last piece with them, they would have the entirety of the shelf, which, given Jed and Tim's combined skill, would be completely bland. Oh well. "I'm not fooling anyone, but when you stain the wood, it gives off the feeling that is it from another region, maybe a little exotic. People get sick of seeing the same wood." One corner of his lips tugged up, forming half of a grin. Jed shrugged walking to the other side of his shop. Shavings and wood chips crunched under his feet, product of making Tim work with him instead of clean up after him the past few days. However Jed didn't mind the mess. He took care of his tools and materials, but everything else just got left where it was, and occasionally scooted to the side to make room for new projects. It wasn't his problem, after all.

Jed pulled two thick brushes out of a drawer and opened a cabinet revealing a series of small barrels. Each barrel had a strip of wood on the front, showing the color it would give after two coats. Jed forgot who's idea it was to do it that way, but he liked the organization. Jed glanced through the series of browns and occasional reds or purples. Jed was not a particularly creative person, but when he looked into the stains cabinet he saw many different possibilities for colors, but most other people saw nothing but brown. Although most of the stains looked nearly identical in color, Jed had nearly thirty different hues of brown, and he saw the differences. Maybe he needed to get some more ... "Hmm. Why don't you pick the color today?"

PC/NPC Talking -- Common -- Thoughts
Jed Radacke
Player

Words: 84223
Joined roleplay: February 19th, 2014, 1:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Timothy Mered on August 26th, 2014, 5:31 am

29th of Summer 514AV

More than a week had passed since Jed had bought him, and it had only been three days ago that he’d been given new clothes; a kindness he vowed to remember. His ears had grown accustomed to the continuous grating, scraping, sanding, sawing, and hammering sounds that usually filled the workshop. Today was different only in that Jed had called upon him to help.

He couldn’t say no, of course, but he thought some of his eagerness had shown as Jed seemed more friendly than usual. It couldn’t be the weather. Whereas others could leisurely enjoy the sun’s kiss, both he and Jed were confined to the sweltering heat of the workshop. At least it made the prospect of washing, something his mother had used to chase him into doing, all the more pleasant. Oh yes, mother would’ve been quite pleased with his marked scrubbing abilities.

And in a way, he got to practice on the wooden boards. Sanding was as easy as hammering oakum between boards on a ship to put a stopper on any leaks or holes. Though the process and purpose were different, Tim wasn’t unaccustomed to having wooden planks in his hands.

Pity he was getting paid even less this time, but not even that could kill the joy of feeling useful. It dulled the yearning for home. Simple tasks, running errands, anything that put his mind into a comfortably numb state was more than welcome. It wouldn’t be until late at night, when everyone was asleep, that the call for home would stab at his heart. For once he agreed with Jed: hard work was the answer. The ache in his arms was a small price to be allowed sleep, much preferable to endless tossing and turning, haunted by the memory of mother. And so he was grateful that Jed allowed him to show his zeal. He toiled with fiery determination, relentlessly putting himself to work even if Jed didn’t ask him to. One moment the promise of a good night’s sleep would suffice. Other days he could fuel his broiling pace by the gratitude for being granted new clothes, a place to sleep, and a hearty meal. Other days still, his movements would be tensed and forced. During those days, he tended to clench his jaw and grind his teeth and speak as little as possible. Kenash didn’t have many thunderstorms, but it wasn’t hard to imagine what the rolling, brewing clouds would sound like when Tim was in a foul mood like that. No matter how easy it was to pity himself and loathe everything and everyone else, it was tiresome and gave him headaches and he hadn’t been grumpy for three days in a row. A record.

“Ready for the fun part?”

Without looking up, tongue squeezed between his lips as he fine-tuned a particularly stubborn edge, he nodded. Jed didn’t speak much, aside from the occasional order, and Tim liked it that way. The steady scraping sound put his mind at ease and he did not worry about being polite and meeting Jed’s gaze. The marshland plank resting on his lap consumed him and it wasn’t until he was pleased with the softened, chamfered edge that he finally looked up.

“I don’t mind it,” Tim replied to the notion that the light wood in his hands was capable of inducing sickness. He didn’t quite believe it either, not even as a figure of speech. Everything served a purpose. Looks didn’t matter.

Neither did his opinion.

All of Kenash, so far as he understood it, was about appearances. Sometimes, he could simply taste the slimy, honey goo that Sander would slip into his words when selling to a particularly important customer. Not that they had those frequently, but there had been a dynasty of some renown the other day.

And perhaps, the shelf would look a bit better when stained.

Snorting, he ran his sleeve over his nose and stepped towards Jed. “Definitely not purple, that’s ugly. You should get rid of those.”

He slid his index finger over the different barrels, hesitating a few times before resting it firmly on a maroon brown. “That one seems the least horrible,” he chuckled. “Why don’t you have any blacks or blues? Brown looks like swamp and I don’t reckon anyway wants that in their house.”
He returned to their work and knelt before the pile of planks they’d crafted, inspecting them with a keen eye. Jed was a bit sloppy with his sawing, resulting in unevenly thick boards. “Oh and,” Tim sent a knowing look over his shoulder, “whatever woman told you to buy purple can’t be trusted. You should dump her immediately.”

Jed didn’t really seem to try and hide his interest in women and Tim had made a bet with Sander because of it. Sander thought Jed would get married soon. Tim disagreed. He knew the type that liked to come in brothels and bathe in sin. Sunberth had been, and most likely still was, rife with them. Judging by Sander’s initial reaction to the bet, he wasn’t supposed to know, care, or talk about such things, but it was only natural to him. Just like how slavery was a common notion in Kenash, the notions of lust and desire were common in Sunberth. How else could he strike up friendly conversation?
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Jed Radacke on September 17th, 2014, 10:28 pm

"Blue?" Jed grimaced, partially turning to look at Timothy. He wasn't the most fashion-oriented person in Kenash, but even he knew the basics."It's wood, Timothy. Warm colors go with wood." That was the extent of Jed's explanation for the boy. He knew very little on colors, contradictory considering his craft.

"It's because, Jed hasn't got a clue what to do with colors." Matilla waddled in after Tim made the comment on the purples. The little Pelican came in as far as the first table, leaning onto the wood to hold her weight. Jed knew he had to get her a cane soon, as he watched his favorite slave struggle. But he also knew she would refuse it. "The reason, I only allow him to get browns, is because the other colors look gaudy and horrible. No Dynast would buy his things if even one of his chairs was blue or black."

"We're men, we don't need fancy colors." Jed laughed, pulling out the color Tim wanted. "Right Tim? Too manly for that. Now shoo, bird!" He joked, placing the can of liquid in Tim's hand and weaving around the boy to reach the Kelvic. Jed placed his hand under Matilla's elbow to guide her out, just as one of her famous nagging sessions begun

"No! Jed, I need to know what I have to pick up for dinner. You know, you should really get me a real kitchen, so you don't have to eat out every night. And you should probably get yourself a house while you are at it, Gods know what sleeping in that damn office will do to your back. Come to think of it ... you need to get a wi-"

"Just get us something good. Goodbye Matilla!" Jed could only usher the old lady out fast enough at her pace, forcing him and Tim to listen to far more of her rant than he wanted to. Jed wanted to work, not talk about how 'un-proper' his way of living was. He closed the door, turning back to Tim and rolling his eyes. "I should just get rid of her. She'd becoming more of a hassle than a help." He grumbled out the insensative words. Jed wasn't aware of how Tim might've took that, but either way Jed had no meaning to his complaint. Not only had Matilla lived so much longer than her life-span allowed her to, she was his favorite slave.

"Now, ready to get colorful? What we are doing today is staining and varnishing the wood." Jed walked back into the center of the room, towards Tim. He ignored the boy for a minute, halting was was ready to be a lecture to look over what the boy had done. It was nothing hard, a simple curve on one side of a plank of wood, and sanding the wood down so it was smooth. One of the easiest pieces to carve, a shelf. Jed flipped the plank over, spotting a chunk of wood were the beginnings of a knot had once been forming. He ran a finger over where he presumed there would be a bump. While the small area wasn't as smooth as the rest of the board, Tim had sanded the knot down so that it blended with the rest of the board. Good. Jed nodded to himself but did not voice the praise. He was already letting his mind think ahead, which automatically kept his mouth closed, out of habit. However the project at hand was easy enough, Jed just had to think about how he was going to teach this to Tim. His own silence was definitely not helping.

"Here," Jed placed the wood back down, walking over the to another table in the shop, which was more or less clean. He tapped the side of it, a motion telling Timothy to put the jar of stain down there. Jed leaned over, snagging a handful of chisels and wiped the excess wood chips away with his other hand. "If you'd put these away-- just over there." Jed waved towards his general wall of tools hanging on their hooks. "Can't have you wasting time. Then just grab me a few rags, I'll get the canvas." Since the project was small enough they'd use brushes, but Jed didn't want to make the wood too dark, the light cypress wood would take the color easily enough. Jed leaned under the table to where a few squares of canvas were carefully folded and slid into a storage hole, exactly for the purpose he would be using them for. He yanked one out, flopping the heavy fabric on the table and releasing one fold before turning to see what Tim was doing.

"Tim?" Jed addressed the slave. "Don't suppose you've ever painted anything before?" Jed asked, before motioning towards the canvas. He listened to the boy talk, as he took the corners of the canvas, ready to spread the already heavily stained fabric across the table. Again, Jed gave the boy no order, assuming he would simply read his master's mind and follow along. But he didn't want to interrupt the boy's talking.

oocSorry if it is too fast, let me know if I need to slow down. I sort of want to get these job threads in xD

PC/NPC Talking -- Common -- Thoughts
Jed Radacke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Timothy Mered on September 28th, 2014, 10:14 pm

29th of Summer

Tim shrugged, still thinking it a rather nice idea to paint everything black. It sure would be different and perhaps then they would finally get some attention from those with more money than they knew how to spend. At least Matilla seemed to agree with him. For someone who quivered like a branch in a storm and was easily outpaced by crawling infants, Matilla still had a very sharp mind. Much brighter than Jed who could do nothing but work, work, and work some more. Though he was grateful for the relentless pace, for it kept his mind from darker thoughts, he sometimes wondered if Jed ever ventured into the outside world. Another month like this and they would both be paler than the snow and their fingers would be numb to splinters and blisters. If not for Matilla, they would never leave the workshop. The mere thought chilled his bones. Fortunately he often got to run small errands for her, and ocassionaly, she managed to lure a smile from him, breaking otherwise sealed lips and a perpetual frown.

Even more amusing was her signature rambling. Oh, she had a point alright, but fire be cold if Jed cared to listen. What amused him even more was how Jed, like many adults, said one thing but meant the other. "That's total shyke, you dote on her," he said. And she'd be your wife if she'd been younger, he added in the privacy of his mind. It was best not to say those things aloud.

"Now, ready to get colorful? What we are doing today is staining and varnishing the wood."

In Kenash it was better to wipe any stupid grins from your face or the dandies thought you were foggy in the brain or impolite. But how could he even attempt a serious expression when Jed behaved like a jester, trying to make the dull and headache-inducing task of varnishing more fun or, as he would've put it, 'colorful'?

"I am not seven you know," Tim chuckled as he put the can of stain down on the workbench. "People always think me younger," he sighed. Snatching the chisels and other stray tools from the table he made his way over to were Jed kept his tools. Even though he wasn't payed for his efforts and his dinners were small and watery, Tim took some pride in being a valuable asset in the workshop. Without him, Jed's tools would've been lined up in the disarray he'd found them in. After having grabbed the requested rags he continued, "I've grown, you know. I used to be this big," his free hand hovered at shoulder-height, "can you imagine? When we left Sunberth I had to stand on the tip of my toes to look over the bannister." He paused a moment, "but now I have to look down all the time 'cause everyone's scared about mud in their parlours." Smirking, he tossed Jed the rags. "Or at least they would if you'd ever let me out...and if they'd let me in."

He let the hint linger for a moment before he shook his head. "I haven't painted anything, but it can't be that hard." In his mind it was terribly easy. Fortunately he had the wisdom to not continue without Jed's approval as he picked up the can of paint and tilted it over the wood, just keeping the fluid from pouring over the edge. "Like this, yeah?"
Timothy Mered
Determined

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)

Postby Jed Radacke on October 30th, 2014, 10:29 pm

"Language." Jed warned the boy in a stern voice, but made no move to back up the words. It wasn't surprising to hear it out of the boy's mouth. Jed never held back in his own house, and since Timothy originated from Sunberth, he likely shamed a Svefra with his first words. "You know, Matilla is younger than me." Jed shared the fact with the boy, to continue the conversation. "I had her since I was nine and she was five. She's outlived herself five times over. But then again, pelicans have long lives." Jed finished laying the canvas over the table to save the wood. It was pointless, all of the surfaces in his workroom had various scratches and nicks, a result of working with sharp tools, however not one had a stain. Jed was vigilant in some things but not in others.

"You are still a kid to me, Ti--STOP RIGHT THERE!" Jed straightened up, to look over at the boy who was rambling about his height. Jed took a step forward, watching the thick liquid hover on the rim. It became clear the boy was just messing with him, but it was enough to get the big man's heart racing. Boy did Tim know how to push his buttons. Jed sighed, snatching the jar of varnish out of his hand, and replacing it with a brush. "You definitely act like your seven." Jed muttered, sliding the small barrel away from the boy before turning around to grab the freshly carved shelf set.

"Okay, now. To paint, you use a paintbrush. Feel free to glop it on, just don't waste the damn liquid, okay?" Jed laid out the side-pieces and the shelves for the set. He placed the barrel in the middle and gave an example by dipping the large paintbrush into the barrel. He pulled it out, letting it drip once before swinging it onto his board, where she spread the thick sap-like liquid across the plain surface.

"How tall was your old man? You'll probably be as tall as he is." Jed asked in an attempt to continue the height conversation and keep the boy babbling. He motioned towards the stain for Tim to start painting while he listened.

Common -- Thoughts
Jed Radacke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Timothy Mered on November 1st, 2014, 12:23 am

"Pff," Tim scoffed before he sucked in a deep breath and rattled, "shyke, shyker, shykeface, dimwit, shagger, wankerer, pish, twat -I think I know a few more- cow, ballbeg, numpty, coodle, nitwit...and then there's the bloodies." Unfazed by Jed's sudden explosion, he simply went to fetch a paintbrush as he continued, "bloody shyker, bloody cow, bloody twat, bloody oaf..."

It was only because Jed had asked him a question that Tim stopped rattling off the list of words he'd learned during his years in Sunberth, though some of the foul words originated from Jed's mouth.

"Oh," he shrugged. Dipping the brush into the paint, taking painstaking care not to spoil a drop, he stroked the naked wood with such care and attentiveness that it almost seemed he'd forgotten about the question, it certainly had shut him up for a while. But he couldn't let Jed get too comfortable with silence, now could he?

"I have no idea, Master." If his voice had been like a buzzing light before, it was now rather like a flickering candle. The light still shone, but it had grown dim and prone to being extinguished by the faintest of breezes. "It's my mother what raised me, I don't know who my father is. He's probably dead." Tim turned his head to face Jed.

The glance only lasted for two ticks at most, but never before had it contained so much raw emotion. Thin lips pressed together, the colors all but disappearing from the world as he blinked to fight the water rising behind his eyes. I shouldn't have told him that, a deep void in the pit of his stomach swallowed his happiness whole. He's just trying to egg me on, Tim trained his gaze on the woodwork before him and went to work without another word. No tears or sobs followed, no sighs, no sound, not a whisper. The only world that existed was the one of paint and wood before him. Nothing else mattered, only that he'd be left alone, as had grown so accustomed to.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)

Postby Jed Radacke on November 1st, 2014, 1:33 am

Jed's eyes flew up at the boy's answer. The Dynast couldn't imagine having a broken family. Yes, his family was dysfunctional and slightly psychotic, but he still had most of them with him. Jed had lost his own father, but at least he had known the man. Blue and Green met in midair for a few second before Timothy glanced down. The neutral expression had returned. The look off a child who had gotten too good at hiding his emotions, it was a skill that no child his age should have, and yet it was necessary for a slave of his status. Jed wasn't comfortable with the silence, so he reached over, rubbing his hang in the boys hair. Tangling the blonde locks was his immediate reaction to anything that the boy said that made him uncomfortable. Jed hadn't been in a grumpy enough mood to quit the conversation, so he decided to continue on a safer subject. "I guess we will find out in a few years. Teenagers grow like bamboo and you aren't too far away." Jed shrugged, glopping another bunch of stain onto the flat surface. He spread it out evenly again, so that every centimeter of the smooth surface was glistening wet. "Finish that one up. You want to make sure that the stain is completely even over the surface, so that it doesn't have dark patches. It may not show up now, but when we see them tomorrow every mistake will be very visible. Let's move on before we do the second coat and then after dinner we will do the other side."

Jed grabbed two stain-spotted rags, and took a few steps over towards Timothy, standing at the boy's shoulder to watch him finish his painting. The boy was learning quick, and painting wasn't all that hard of a topic. Tomorrow, when they started piecing the shelf-set together, Jed would see Timothy's carpentry skills more clearly. When the boy was done, Jed plopped the rag on his head. "Here. Carefully wipe the sides of your board so that there isn't stain dripping down the sides." Jed watched Tim for a few seconds before he went to do his own.

"So your mom, what did she do? Don't tell me she was a carpenter and that's where you learned. Because I know I didn't teach you everything you do here. You got some skill, Tim." Jed tried to continue the conversation. It didn't occur to the Radacke that talking about the past that the boy was stolen from wouldn't sit well with him, but the Dynast wasn't used to talking to slaves so freely. Timothy was quickly growing on him, like Matilla had, which was a very dangerous thing to happen, at least for Jed.

Common -- Thoughts
Jed Radacke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Timothy Mered on November 1st, 2014, 3:06 pm

29th of Autumn

Why does he do that? The warm, calloused hand tossing his hair around was the same one that had pinned him against a wall last summer and landed a few more hits. He had deserved it though, not for the reasons Jed had imagined, but rather because back then, he hadn’t been playing the game. The rules were simple, keep your head and voice down for as long as possible, don’t speak unless spoken to, display gratitude wherever possible and –most importantly, don’t insult Matilla.

In a flash, the answer came to him. Matilla was to Jed like a mother, like his mother. It sent a warm tingle down his spine and the flame rekindled, a dimple showed on his cheek though he didn’t laugh. For the first time since his arrival in Kenash, he realized that he wasn’t worlds apart from Jed, even if they both liked to think so. A simple glance at their attire –dusty, stained aprons and plain workclothes underneath, didn’t do much to differentiate them. If the tall, muscled Radacke hadn’t covered himself in tattoos and if his hair had been a lighter shade, some might even mistake them to be father and son. Except, of course, everyone knew Jed Radacke was an unfashionable, unmarried outcast. Not that he seemed to care much, and that defiance filled Tim with pride. Jed still had a lot to learn, but at least he wasn’t a stranger to rebellious thoughts.
Pressing his lips together, Tim did as he was asked and brushed the stain over the wood with a steady hand. Still, it was a good thing that staining the wood didn’t require much precision as his strokes were broad and lacked direction.

“What’s bamboo, Master Jed?” He piped up as he made sure that the stain was distributed evenly over the smoothed wood. It didn’t necessarily sound like a bad thing, to grow like bamboo, but with Jed you could never be certain and Jed didn’t seem to mind simple questions. Maybe it makes him feel smart.

Following Jed’s instruction to the letter, Tim wiped the edges with one of the rags and eyed his handiwork carefully. It was by no means a masterpiece, or above standard quality. Still, his work was decent were it counted and pride was beginning to flow through his veins. He was about to show the results to Jed, for approval, when his master spoke up again and asked after his mother.
“She was a whore,” Tim answered truthfully. There wasn’t a hint of shame in his voice. What someone did for a living didn’t define them. Mother wasn’t a whore, she wasn’t a tavern slut, she was just mum, always had been…

“I was her first and only accident, though she always insisted she had wanted me, I didn’t believe her.” Accident, that was a nice way of saying unwanted miscreant. There was nothing she had ever said or done that indicated that she’d rather be rid of him, yet he couldn’t help shake the feeling, even now, that she would’ve been better off without him. Abandoning his work for the sake of confession, Tim turned to face Jed, glum green orbs seizing up the rough, tall Radacke. “I don’t have any brothers or sisters or any extended family I know off. My father was most likely one of her many guests and whoever he is, if he’s still alive, he either doesn’t care or doesn’t know about me, probably both.” Sucking in another breath to steady himself, Tim continued, ”My mother is rotting in the dirt and my previous employee is what taught me this,” he jutted his chin towards the piece he’d been working on. Stiffening a bit, Tim clenched his jaw before exhaling, “he’s also the one that sold me to Mercator, the slave ship’s captain.” I hope he’s still alive when I come back for him. “That leaves just me.”

The boy’s small chest heaved visibly and all the tiny little muscles seemed to harden. He’d already confessed more to Jed than he’d ever deemed possible and wise. Matilla had done much to soothe his loneliness, but as he returned to his work –head hanging low, it was obvious to even the most stubborn fool that the small figure was in desperate need of a home, a family, friends…

Gods how he hated being unable to decide if Jed was nice and gentle or cold and hard-hearted. Within the span of a few chimes his master had managed to slingshot him between the fire of happiness and the wasteland of loneliness.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)

Postby Matthew on February 9th, 2015, 9:01 pm

Timothy

Experience Points:

• +2 Carpentry
  • +1 Interrogation
  • +2 Painting
  • +1 Philosophy
  • +1 Socialization

Lores:

• Carpentry: Simple Sanding Technique
  • Carpentry: What Colors with What Woods
  • Painting: Staining and Varnishing

If you have any questions or concerns relevant to your grade, don't be afraid to send me a private message so that we can work it all out! Please remember to mark your Grading Request as Graded.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)