Solo Broken home and broken bones (Job)

A drunken man and domestic violence interrupts Lo'campo's nap.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Broken home and broken bones (Job)

Postby Lo'campo on October 8th, 2014, 6:03 am

69, Sunberth, Fall 514 A.V

The constant yelling from outside forced Lo'campo to investigate. Face now wearing an aggravated look at the drunken man standing, yelling to a closed window. He could smell the ale on the man's person. He moved closer hoping that the man would notice the giant figure and he wouldn't have to speak. Sir I am going to have to ask you to leave." Lo'campo finally spoke seeing that the man was too drunk to pay attention to anything else. Drunken words came from the man's mouth which Lo'campo translated into "he was not leaving." before the man gave a light push then losing his balance and falling onto the ground. Giving a sigh he knelt down helping the man back up to his feet. "No,no. stop" he told the man who was now trying to embrace him in his arms and give thanks. One hand on his shirt the other his pants, the Akalak hoisted the man up and began to carry him out of the yard as if he were luggage of some kind. "Baby i'm sorry, take me back!" The man's gibberish was causing a disturbance that needed to stop. Reaching the gates, a female voice stopped him from tossing the man out.

"Mr. Campi please put him down, he doesn't meaning any harm." Who the petch? Lo'campo turned to see a well dressed woman run up from behind pulling the lifted man's head into her bosom. "It's Campo, and he is causing a disturbance and I must take him off the property, it's my job." She looked up to the Akalak her big eyes watering. "Please Mr. Lambo I will look after him, he is my guest and I promise that he wont be any trouble.". Realizing that he wasn't getting anywhere with the lady, he let the man go, dropping him onto the ground, and proceeded to return to his room to continue his nap. He was becoming tired of the tenants treating him as if he were some slave. He needed respect. Campo, how hard was it to pronounce. Cursing under his breath he slammed the door behind him.

The sun's rays temporarily blinded him as yelling awakened him once again. Grumbling at the sound of the female and male now arguing about something that he didn't care about. That was it, the last straw as he hurriedly got dressed and entered the hall making his way to the room which the noise originated from. He didn't need to ask where the yelling was coming from, following the crowd off people that surrounded the door ease dropping on the conversation. A loud slap and crash made everyone freeze then look to Lo'campo. Temper boiling, he burst into the room fists at the ready, striking the man with a bone shattering blow to the face. He continued with the attacks hitting harder out of rage and aggravation.. "Stop, please don't hurt him." he heard the woman scream to deaf ears, the blue warrior pounding down onto the man as if he were in a fight to the death. He felt the hands of the male tenants hold onto him struggling to hold the angered Akalak back. "All day, I have been trying to petching sleep, and all he does is yell and scream and yell! Looking to the woman, he saw that her eye had been blackened from what looked like to be a punch from the drunken man. That was all he needed to rekindle his flame. Taking the vase from the bureau, he brought it across the man's head.

Pushed back against the wall, he watched as others hurried to help the man escape Lo'campo's wrath. "It's ok Lo'campo he's her husband, you can't get upset with their relationship." Why were they protecting him? It was his job to protect the Quarter and it's tenants. Breaking free, Lo'campo gave chase catching the man at the stairs, pushing him down the flight and following after. he took hold of the man by his neck dragging him outside. Approaching the gates of the building, he used his strength to toss the man out into the street. "If you come back here I will kill you." He promised the man before turning back to return to his room. Pushing past the group of on lookers, the woman gave him a hug. "Thank you Mr. Shampo, I really do appreciate it." Pushing the woman off, he barked in her face "It's Lo'campo! C-A-M-P-O" before entering his room once again slamming the door. He was grumpy from lack of sleep, he needed his rest. The petching bastard was lucky he didn't have half a mind to kill him. Turning over in his sheets, he went to bed to reclaim his nap.

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal