[Sunberth] Major Gang Sign-Ups

Are you interested in joining one of the city's many gangs? See inside!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A retreat for all matters OOC and discussions pertaining to the development of the city and everything within it. Post suggestions, partake in discussions or find the occasonal bit of useful trivia and information.

Moderator: Morose

Postby Arlana on October 28th, 2014, 5:07 am

Name: Arlana
Age/Race/Gender: 20/Human/Female
Time in City: Been here since she was about 9 . . .

Applying for: Night Eyes
Relevant skills: Larceny, Stealth, Acrobatics, Climbing
Relevant lores: Sunberth Street Layout, How to Scale a Wall (?)
Motivation: Arlana had heard over and over again about what a mysterious organization the Night Eyes was, about how they went against the Daggerhand. But it wasn't all that that sparked her interest. The Night Eyes dealt with information, they say, and that was what Arlana needed to fulfill her foolish hope - that she might still find her twin brother somehow. She wanted the Night Eyes' access to information. She didn't really care about the politics going on. In addition, in an anarchic city, Arlana figured it was safer to belong in some place, especially in such a pronounced organization.
Due to something unexpected, I'm afraid replies will be ultimately slow! I'll still post when I have the time!
Arlana
you shall never find me

Words: 51113
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2013, 11:22 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Twister on October 29th, 2014, 2:59 pm

@Raus: From the sound of your application, you'd be entering into the Raider rank. Which, in essence, is going to function a lot like the Mercenary occupation with a set wage of 2 gm/day. Does this sound okay? And do you want to have been a member from the start, or be inducted through a thread?

@Arlana: Same question to you! Do you want to have been a member since the start (since you're under 50 posts you can still change that into your history) or do you want to be inducted through a thread?
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Dmitri Saratov on October 29th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Name: Dmitri Saratov
Age/Race/Gender: 30 year old human male.
Time in City: Arrived during Fall 512 AV

Relevant skills: Disguise 10, Larcency 26, Stealth 10 , Climbing 9, Weapon (Stiletto) 10
Relevant lores: No relevant lores obtained yet.
Motivation: Because Dmitri Saratov had been trained and educated his entire life to be an asset in terms of infiltrator, sabotage and related activities. This was done mainly to be a tool for the Black Sun but after his uncle sent him into the world outside of Ravok, ending up in Sunberth, he needed a new light to walk towards and found that in the Night Eyes. I also have an idea for a middle/long-term plan for Dmitri, the Night Eyes and possibly The Scars, if it's plausible..I'll run it by Twister through PM.

PS: If possible, I'd like to start off my PC's "current" stories in Sunberth as an already low-ranking member of the Night Eyes, instead of joining them through IC-topics, to lessen the load for you as I can imagine you already have tons to do. ^^
Dmitri Saratov
The Rad Russian

Words: 79688
Joined roleplay: October 23rd, 2014, 6:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Twister on October 29th, 2014, 4:17 pm

@Dmitri: It's completely fine if you want to assume you're already a member. If you want to Flashback the induction for the sake of lores and such, you can get permission to self-mod it as long as you pitch me a PM with the general outline so I can give you pointers if necessary. Otherwise, you're approved to start out as a Night Eyes member, and I'll add this to your Storyteller Secrets thread. :)
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Arlana on October 29th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Arlana shall be inducted to the organization through a thread this season :D
Due to something unexpected, I'm afraid replies will be ultimately slow! I'll still post when I have the time!
Arlana
you shall never find me

Words: 51113
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2013, 11:22 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Lianel Lighthand Terras on November 5th, 2014, 4:21 am

Name: Nitai
Age/Race/Gender: 50, Konti, Female
Time in City: Nitai has been in the city all of her life :)

Relevant skills: Intelligence, Stealth, Acrobatics, Rapier
Relevant lores: Lore of Sunberth Street Layout, Lore of The Night Eyes
Motivation: Nitai wants to feel more a part of the city that she most certainly considers her home. Over her life her skills have definitely leaned towards the Night Eyes mode of operation, and their secretive atmosphere have only drawn her in, she would love nothing more than to make a name for herself (or rather work effectively from the shadows) within their organization :)

If permissible I can most certainly PM you an idea about self modding her induction into the gang, as I know the both of you are busy enough in the city.

Edit: And if it's possible for Nitai to have been a part of the gang pre-creation that would be wonderful as well
Last edited by Lianel Lighthand Terras on November 6th, 2014, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lianel Lighthand Terras
Player

Words: 36788
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2014, 2:17 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sasha Bedlam on November 6th, 2014, 8:24 pm

Name: Sasha Bedlam
Age/Race/Gender: 110 YOA, Dhani, Male
Time in City: Arrived in Fall 514AV

Applying for: Night's Eye
Relevant skills: Voiding and Hypnotism, though they are controversial they are the only skills available at this time that have relevance. Looking to work up on hunting and intelligence skills such as Cryptography and interrogation.
Relevant lores: Scarce
Motivation: Since all he has to go off of is a legend, he is intrigued by their secrecy and indirect methods. Most of all, the other gangs seem too dangerous and don't seem to offer enough protection even if they are a member of the gang.
Sasha Bedlam
Drifter

Words: 10773
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2013, 4:32 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Dale Hawthorn on November 24th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Major Gang Sign-Ups

Name: Dale Hawthorne
Age/Race/Gender: 37/Human/Male
Time in City: His whole life

Applying for: Daggerhands
Relevant skills: Cutlass - 30, Brawling - 20, Intimidation - 15
Relevant lores: Lore of Daggerhand Territory
Motivation: He was raised and lived in Daggerhand territory, he was incredibly familiar with their less subtle activities and throughout his career as fairly morally lax mercenary he had managed to do some odd jobs for them indirectly. With a marraige, a child and a rather empty money purse he found himself gravitating to their line of work more and more.

His joining would have been several years ago, between 8-9.
ImageImageImage
Dale Hawthorn
Bloodshed Is Our Native Tongue

Words: 42364
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 2:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Waylan on December 2nd, 2014, 1:51 am

Name: Waylan
Age/Race/Gender: 40, Human, Male
Time in City: Been here all my life

Relevant skills: Stealth, Climbing, Larceny, Intelligence, Weapon Skills
Relevant lores: Sunberth Street Layout
Motivation: Daggerhands killed Waylan's wife and daughter to send a message, thus Waylan's joined the Night Eyes with vengeance in mind. At first, it was to simply see Robern die, but now with the Daggerhands continuing to operate, it has expanded to seeing the entire organization die out.

Note: I wrote my history with the thought that Waylan has been a member for a while (since shortly after the assassination attempt on Robern), but was never really active seeking to play a role in the organization until now.
Waylan
Player

Words: 15462
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2014, 1:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Terror on December 3rd, 2014, 4:05 am

Name: Terror
Age/Race/Gender: 14/Zith/Female
Time in City: She's been here since about Autumn 513 AV

Relevant skills: Unarmed Combat, Escape Artist, Poisoncraft, Hunting, Intelligence, Acrobatics.
Relevant lores: Faction: The Night Eyes
Motivation: Simply for the fact that the Night Eyes are a power within Sunberth and provide safety (sort of) for a Zith used to having a colony of relatives to watch her back. They would be her employer at the Plantation as well as those who have her loyalty (as far as it extends).
Terror
through the fire and the flames.

Words: 18395
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2014, 9:31 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext