Amrita's B & D

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on October 25th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Image.

BBCodes

n'

Designs

Welcome! This is where I put my love for coding to good use. :D

Want a boxcode or an avatar? Fill out the form below and send me a PM!

The most important thing you need to know is that I usually make these for fun, when inspiration hits. There is zero guarantee about how much time I'll take, but I'll usually get it done within two weeks max (and even faster if you're super specific about what you'd like). The more information I receive from you the better. Also, I only ask that your Character Sheet (CS) is complete and checked with a green mark. :)

--->Check these out for examples!<---

Character's Name :

Race/Gender/Age :

Are you ordering a box code or an avatar or both?

If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last name, or just their first name?

Do you have a color scheme in mind? If not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included?

What is the overall mood you're looking for?

Would you prefer a boxcode without a model? As in, would you rather have a boxcode that is thematic/symbolic? If yes, please describe the theme and/or symbol.

Do you have a model in mind? If not, is there an actor/actress that comes to mind?

Do you have a particular font that you like and, if not, are there any fonts or styles that you dislike?

Is there a boxcode currently in the thread that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it?

Additional notes, if any:

Code: Select all
[box=450,#2e0000,#ffffb8,#ffffb8][left]Character's Name :

Race/Gender/Age :

If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name?

Do you have a color scheme in mind? If not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included?

Would you prefer a boxcode without a model? As in, would you rather have a boxcode that is thematic/symbolic? If yes, please describe the theme and/or symbol.

Do you have a model in mind? If not, is there an actor/actress that comes to mind?

Do you have a particular font that you like and, if not, are there any fonts or styles that you dislike?

Is there a boxcode currently in the thread that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it?

Additional notes, if any:[/left][/box]

P.S. I'm not a huge fan of quotes, mostly because I think they tend to border on cheesy and because they take away from the ability to use a boxcode for multiple purposes - but if you really want one,
I'll add it. :)

Last edited by Amrita on October 26th, 2014, 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Amrita
Player

Words: 54232
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2014, 3:09 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Amrita's B & D

Postby Scaea Paille on October 26th, 2014, 12:12 am

Character's Name : Scaea Paille

Race/Gender/Age : Human, Drykas/Female/20

Are you ordering a box code or an avatar or all?
Box code, please!

If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name?
First and last name.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included in the box code?
None come to mind.

I would rather that stark/monochrome colors (Black, white, greys) not be the main colors. Scaea loves color, otherwise. Anything goes, but I like pinks, greens, and purples the most.

Happy, flowery, artsy.

Daria Sidorchuk.

Whichever font fits the picture.

I like the Anklets one a lot.

Additional notes, if any: <3

4/5
Scaea Paille
From skin to tapestry

Words: 22095
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2014, 2:10 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on October 26th, 2014, 2:43 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam eget ornare libero. Nulla a tristique ligula. Aliquam aliquam a orci ut pretium. Praesent semper libero ut purus cursus dictum. Sed sit amet volutpat odio. Curabitur convallis ac massa eget egestas. Sed vulputate, nisl ut finibus semper, purus lacus congue eros, non volutpat magna urna nec odio. Integer ex libero, interdum vel metus eu, sagittis laoreet purus. Etiam maximus odio purus, eget porta dui scelerisque a. Mauris sit amet nulla sem. Donec posuere, ipsum at ultrices consectetur, justo ex convallis tortor, ac eleifend est velit semper leo.

Vivamus sit amet nisl maximus ex dictum laoreet ut eget libero. Nulla ullamcorper lacinia auctor. Sed gravida eleifend purus vel ornare. Nunc dignissim sapien ac augue sodales, ac maximus purus venenatis. Nulla volutpat aliquam est non facilisis. Donec tristique eget tellus in condimentum. Maecenas ac est vel diam tincidunt semper a non mi. Curabitur pellentesque sapien vitae pharetra pharetra. Vestibulum eget volutpat ipsum. Fusce at ultricies ligula, eu congue velit. Donec luctus tempor risus a rutrum. Mauris urna dui, aliquet eu eros et, ullamcorper rutrum mi.

Nulla vestibulum pellentesque lobortis. Fusce fringilla nulla tortor, id finibus urna interdum tempor. Nunc eu nulla sit amet arcu dignissim aliquam et id tortor. Vivamus viverra malesuada tortor, nec dignissim sapien vulputate eu. Sed eu lacus nec arcu vestibulum lacinia non id mauris. Donec a faucibus mauris, ut dapibus dui. Sed eget rutrum augue. Morbi a diam ligula. Nullam pharetra fermentum ipsum, id congue enim. Nulla ac sem a augue maximus porttitor eget in felis. Quisque scelerisque placerat lorem, eu iaculis mauris venenatis sit amet.

[center][style=max-width:660px; background-color:#98ab7b; border: 2px solid #1c0504; box-shadow: 10px 10px 30px #241006; border-radius:10px; color:#241006; margin-bottom:30px; padding-bottom:40px; margin-top:30px;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=41425[/img]
[indent][left][googlefont=Raleway][shadow=#d2e3b6]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam eget ornare libero. Nulla a tristique ligula. Aliquam aliquam a orci ut pretium. Praesent semper libero ut purus cursus dictum. Sed sit amet volutpat odio. Curabitur convallis ac massa eget egestas. Sed vulputate, nisl ut finibus semper, purus lacus congue eros, non volutpat magna urna nec odio. Integer ex libero, interdum vel metus eu, sagittis laoreet purus. Etiam maximus odio purus, eget porta dui scelerisque a. Mauris sit amet nulla sem. Donec posuere, ipsum at ultrices consectetur, justo ex convallis tortor, ac eleifend est velit semper leo.

Vivamus sit amet nisl maximus ex dictum laoreet ut eget libero. Nulla ullamcorper lacinia auctor. Sed gravida eleifend purus vel ornare. Nunc dignissim sapien ac augue sodales, ac maximus purus venenatis. Nulla volutpat aliquam est non facilisis. Donec tristique eget tellus in condimentum. Maecenas ac est vel diam tincidunt semper a non mi. Curabitur pellentesque sapien vitae pharetra pharetra. Vestibulum eget volutpat ipsum. Fusce at ultricies ligula, eu congue velit. Donec luctus tempor risus a rutrum. Mauris urna dui, aliquet eu eros et, ullamcorper rutrum mi.

Nulla vestibulum pellentesque lobortis. Fusce fringilla nulla tortor, id finibus urna interdum tempor. Nunc eu nulla sit amet arcu dignissim aliquam et id tortor. Vivamus viverra malesuada tortor, nec dignissim sapien vulputate eu. Sed eu lacus nec arcu vestibulum lacinia non id mauris. Donec a faucibus mauris, ut dapibus dui. Sed eget rutrum augue. Morbi a diam ligula. Nullam pharetra fermentum ipsum, id congue enim. Nulla ac sem a augue maximus porttitor eget in felis. Quisque scelerisque placerat lorem, eu iaculis mauris venenatis sit amet.[/shadow][/googlefont][/left][/indent][/style][/center]
Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on October 26th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam eget ornare libero. Nulla a tristique ligula. Aliquam aliquam a orci ut pretium. Praesent semper libero ut purus cursus dictum. Sed sit amet volutpat odio. Curabitur convallis ac massa eget egestas. Sed vulputate, nisl ut finibus semper, purus lacus congue eros, non volutpat magna urna nec odio. Integer ex libero, interdum vel metus eu, sagittis laoreet purus. Etiam maximus odio purus, eget porta dui scelerisque a. Mauris sit amet nulla sem. Donec posuere, ipsum at ultrices consectetur, justo ex convallis tortor, ac eleifend est velit semper leo.

Nulla vestibulum pellentesque lobortis. Fusce fringilla nulla tortor, id finibus urna interdum tempor. Nunc eu nulla sit amet arcu dignissim aliquam et id tortor. Vivamus viverra malesuada tortor, nec dignissim sapien vulputate eu. Sed eu lacus nec arcu vestibulum lacinia non id mauris. Donec a faucibus mauris, ut dapibus dui. Sed eget rutrum augue. Morbi a diam ligula. Nullam pharetra fermentum ipsum, id congue enim. Nulla ac sem a augue maximus porttitor eget in felis. Quisque scelerisque placerat lorem, eu iaculis mauris venenatis sit amet.
Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Sydney Turnstone on November 5th, 2014, 12:53 am

Hey fellow Black Rocker!

Character's Name : Sydney Turnstone

Race/Gender/Age : Human/Male/22

Are you ordering a box code or an avatar or both? Both, please!

If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last name, or just their first name? Both, please!

Do you have a color scheme in mind? If not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? Black, white, grey

What is the overall mood you're looking for? Pastoral, but also grim.

I would prefer without a model, but something bleak. And simple.

Yes! Arran Sly

Nope! I'm pretty open to anything.

Is there a boxcode currently in the thread that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? I love them all! I just really like what you've done.

Additional notes, if any: Thank you so much! And when I finish Syd's Cicerone thread, we should thread :)
Sydney Turnstone
Player

Words: 8060
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2014, 4:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on November 5th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Yes, we should definitely thread together! :D

I've got a bunch of avatars made for ya - they're fairly quick to make, but the boxcode will take a little longer :) Enjoy!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Diara on November 5th, 2014, 5:06 pm

Character's Name : Diara Anne Billington

Race/Gender/Age : Human, Female, 20 yrs.

Just a box code, please.

Just her first name would be great.

Diara is really into reimancy... currently she has earth and water, so maybe some greens, blues, etc.

Serious, but not too serious. Artsy.

With a model, please!

I'm not sure what my model's name is, but I have plenty of pictures for her. I will send them to you in a PM!

I don't like Bleeding Cowboy, but I imagine that you have sense not to use that. :D Otherwise, everything else is fine.

I love Scaea's box code! It is so beautiful. I love the colors and the flowers.

Additional notes, if any: Thank you so much for putting your talent to work! You are amazing.
Diara
when hope is gone, leave a light on.

Words: 13978
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2014, 4:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on November 6th, 2014, 4:56 am

Ta-da! I had so much fun making this :D

Nulla vestibulum pellentesque lobortis. Fusce fringilla nulla tortor, id finibus urna interdum tempor. Nunc eu nulla sit amet arcu dignissim aliquam et id tortor. Vivamus viverra malesuada tortor, nec dignissim sapien vulputate eu. Sed eu lacus nec arcu vestibulum lacinia non id mauris. Donec a faucibus mauris, ut dapibus dui. Sed eget rutrum augue. Morbi a diam ligula. Nullam pharetra fermentum ipsum, id congue enim. Nulla ac sem a augue maximus porttitor eget in felis. Quisque scelerisque placerat lorem, eu iaculis mauris venenatis sit amet. Rose.

[center][style2=max-width:650px; box-shadow:0px 0px 30px black; margin-top:40px; margin-bottom:40px][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=41744[/img][style=max-width:650px; background-color:black; color:grey; margin-bottom:-150px; padding-bottom:100px; font-size:90%;][indent][left][googlefont=Raleway]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam eget ornare libero. Nulla a tristique ligula. Aliquam aliquam a orci ut pretium. Praesent semper libero ut purus cursus dictum. Sed sit amet volutpat odio. Curabitur convallis ac massa eget egestas. Sed vulputate, nisl ut finibus semper, purus lacus congue eros, non volutpat magna urna nec odio. Integer ex libero, interdum vel metus eu, sagittis laoreet purus. Etiam maximus odio purus, eget porta dui scelerisque a. Mauris sit amet nulla sem. Donec posuere, ipsum at ultrices consectetur, justo ex convallis tortor, ac eleifend est velit semper leo.

Nulla vestibulum pellentesque lobortis. Fusce fringilla nulla tortor, id finibus urna interdum tempor. Nunc eu nulla sit amet arcu dignissim aliquam et id tortor. Vivamus viverra malesuada tortor, nec dignissim sapien vulputate eu. Sed eu lacus nec arcu vestibulum lacinia non id mauris. Donec a faucibus mauris, ut dapibus dui. Sed eget rutrum augue. Morbi a diam ligula. Nullam pharetra fermentum ipsum, id congue enim. Nulla ac sem a augue maximus porttitor eget in felis. Quisque scelerisque placerat lorem, eu iaculis mauris venenatis sit amet. Rose.[/googlefont][/left][/indent][/style][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=41747[/img][/style2][/center]
Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on November 7th, 2014, 2:12 am

Hi! :D I'm Monsoon, your friendly Assistant Storyteller, and you dun goofed.

Here's how:

Problem

Problem

Love,
- Monsoon
Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on November 13th, 2014, 1:55 am

Serious mood with an earthy-green tone :D Enjoy!

Speech. Vivamus sit amet nisl maximus ex dictum laoreet ut eget libero. Nulla ullamcorper lacinia auctor. Sed gravida eleifend purus vel ornare. Nunc dignissim sapien ac augue sodales, ac maximus purus venenatis. Nulla volutpat aliquam est non facilisis. Donec tristique eget tellus in condimentum. Maecenas ac est vel diam tincidunt semper a non mi. Curabitur pellentesque sapien vitae pharetra pharetra. Vestibulum eget volutpat ipsum. Fusce at ultricies ligula, eu congue velit. Donec luctus tempor risus a rutrum. Mauris urna dui, aliquet eu eros et, ullamcorper rutrum mi.

[center][style2=max-width:600px;box-shadow:0px 0px 30px black; margin-top:40px; margin-bottom:40px; background-color:black;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=42051[/img][style=max-width:600px; background-color:black; color:#464d3d; padding-top:30px; padding-bottom:40px;][left][indent][googlefont=Raleway]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam eget ornare libero. Nulla a tristique ligula. Aliquam aliquam a orci ut pretium. Praesent semper libero ut purus cursus dictum. Sed sit amet volutpat odio. Curabitur convallis ac massa eget egestas. Sed vulputate, nisl ut finibus semper, purus lacus congue eros, non volutpat magna urna nec odio. Integer ex libero, interdum vel metus eu, sagittis laoreet purus. Etiam maximus odio purus, eget porta dui scelerisque a. Mauris sit amet nulla sem. Donec posuere, ipsum at ultrices consectetur, justo ex convallis tortor, ac eleifend est velit semper leo.

[color=#a14920]Vivamus sit amet nisl maximus ex dictum laoreet ut eget libero. Nulla ullamcorper lacinia auctor. Sed gravida eleifend purus vel ornare. Nunc dignissim sapien ac augue sodales, ac maximus purus venenatis. Nulla volutpat aliquam est non facilisis. Donec tristique eget tellus in condimentum. Maecenas ac est vel diam tincidunt semper a non mi. Curabitur pellentesque sapien vitae pharetra pharetra. Vestibulum eget volutpat ipsum. Fusce at ultricies ligula, eu congue velit. Donec luctus tempor risus a rutrum. Mauris urna dui, aliquet eu eros et, ullamcorper rutrum mi.[/color]

Nulla vestibulum pellentesque lobortis. Fusce fringilla nulla tortor, id finibus urna interdum tempor. Nunc eu nulla sit amet arcu dignissim aliquam et id tortor. Vivamus viverra malesuada tortor, nec dignissim sapien vulputate eu. Sed eu lacus nec arcu vestibulum lacinia non id mauris. Donec a faucibus mauris, ut dapibus dui. Sed eget rutrum augue. Morbi a diam ligula. Nullam pharetra fermentum ipsum, id congue enim. Nulla ac sem a augue maximus porttitor eget in felis. Quisque scelerisque placerat lorem, eu iaculis mauris venenatis sit amet.[/googlefont][/indent][/left][/style][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=42053[/img][/style2][/center]
Amrita
Player

Next