Amrita's B & D

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Amrita's B & D

Postby Karale Darkrunner on November 24th, 2014, 12:52 am

Character's Name : Karale Darkrunner

Race/Gender/Age : Human, Drykas; Female; 23y/o

Are you ordering a box code or an avatar or both? A box code, please!

If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? Just the last name, actually

Do you have a color scheme in mind? If not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? I was thinking deep purples and blacks, with white added in sparingly.

What is the overall mood you're looking for? Dark, somewhat brooding. Almost tainted or cursed.

Would you prefer a boxcode without a model? As in, would you rather have a boxcode that is thematic/symbolic? If yes, please describe the theme and/or symbol. Nope!

Do you have a model in mind? If not, is there an actor/actress that comes to mind? Jocelyn Chew. It's really hard to find a full-body picture of her that isn't in lingerie or a swimsuit, though, so if you can't and you can only find portraits then don't stress ^_^

Do you have a particular font that you like and, if not, are there any fonts or styles that you dislike? No to both.

Is there a boxcode currently in the thread that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? I liked Sydney's most recent one.

Additional notes, if any: If possible, could you put 'Darkrunner' down the right side of the boxcode? Also, perhaps her title, 'The Tainted', could go on there too? If not, that's totally fine :)
Karale Darkrunner
The Tainted

Words: 2846
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2014, 3:23 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Amrita's B & D

Postby Alija on November 24th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Character's Name : Alija Piper
Race/Gender/Age : Human/female/19
Are you ordering a box code or an avatar or both?
Both
If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last
name, or just their first name?
Just first is alright
Do you have a color scheme in mind? If not, are there any colors that you would
hate to see included?
No, but blue's or firey colours would be good
What is the overall mood you're looking for?
Either sea or fire
Would you prefer a boxcode without a model? As in, would you rather have a
boxcode that is thematic/symbolic? If yes, please describe the theme and/or
symbol.
I honestly dont mind, probably with a model
Do you have a model in mind? If not, is there an actor/actress that comes to mind?
No, as lomg as they have blonde brown hair, and don't look too special
Do you have a particular font that you like and, if not, are there any fonts or styles
that you dislike?
I like all =)
Is there a boxcode currently in the thread that really caught your eye? If so, what
do you like about it?
Nope
Additional notes, if any: Alija is a blacksmith, but is also close to the sea, so I'd want of them incorporated somehow. Thanks!
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Amrita's B & D

Postby Ashryn on November 25th, 2014, 12:44 am

Character's Name : Ashryn

Race/Gender/Age : Human/Female/28

Are you ordering a box code or an avatar or both?
Both! But mainly the Avatar

If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name?
Neither, I want a scenic kind of box code, I don't like it when they have words.

Do you have a color scheme in mind? If not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included?
I liked Diara's box code a lot when it came to the color scheme. Ashryn's a herbalist so green is kinda her thing, you know, plants. But I also love the firey orange, so maybe those two things together somehow? But mostly I want the herbalism feel to it :D

What is the overall mood you're looking for?
Mood... hmm, I'm not quite sure how to answer that question... I want it to feel like shes in the middle of a forest after rain, right when the sun starts to poke through the clouds and make everything glow... I'm not sure if that make sense... I hope it does a little

Would you prefer a boxcode without a model? As in, would you rather have a boxcode that is thematic/symbolic? If yes, please describe the theme and/or symbol.
Thematic, I dont want people or words in there. Just nature

Do you have a model in mind? If not, is there an actor/actress that comes to mind?
Adelaide Kane (when she is playing Mary Stuart in Reign... the show gives her the medieval kind of clothing and hairstyles and background which fit with Mizahar)

Do you have a particular font that you like and, if not, are there any fonts or styles that you dislike?
Medieval, stiffer fonts, not very swirly and nimble

Is there a boxcode currently in the thread that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it?
Diara's, like I explained before, loved the color scheme

Additional notes, if any:
What I see in a lot of box code is that the top is really really big. I know its easier to fit stuff in there, but if you could make is thinner... I try to write a lot in my posts, but sometimes there's not much to say and I don't want my boxcode being longer than my post.

Thanks a bunch!!
I am in the process of moving/visiting family/celebrating the holidays. That being said my posting activity will be slower than normal, but it will not halt. Shoot me a PM if I'm taking too long or have questions.
Ashryn
Player

Words: 51583
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2014, 10:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on November 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm

Accusamus banh mi biodiesel pug, heirloom asymmetrical health goth sint Pitchfork single-origin coffee disrupt. Occupy pop-up Austin, est Williamsburg odio vero pariatur Godard four loko paleo. Next level bespoke locavore Thundercats, dolor +1 nesciunt. Tattooed hella incididunt, assumenda et deep v swag paleo cornhole taxidermy actually gluten-free. Consectetur cliche before they sold out chambray. Pariatur id migas est, magna 90's hella PBR&B master cleanse kogi Etsy retro letterpress cold-pressed. Art party retro Helvetica id, Williamsburg Carles banjo ea meh.

In shabby chic irony, mumblecore keytar authentic et. Cliche art party ad fanny pack, nulla enim irure organic Tumblr. Bitters post-ironic actually, Intelligentsia food truck paleo dolor enim Schlitz kogi id. Listicle dolor meh pork belly bicycle rights pop-up try-hard, accusamus Echo Park leggings tofu. Etsy velit bitters locavore, ugh umami vegan Shoreditch non vinyl deserunt pork belly occupy. Photo booth jean shorts commodo banjo reprehenderit, hashtag cliche heirloom irure. Thundercats heirloom stumptown duis bitters, sed Marfa Truffaut synth.

Kogi Brooklyn cillum, fingerstache labore fap veniam deserunt hella 90's. Tonx retro nostrud small batch pariatur, quinoa leggings polaroid keffiyeh meggings et aesthetic meh delectus. Neutra put a bird on it Intelligentsia, artisan cornhole Williamsburg whatever mumblecore proident ut paleo sapiente. Esse Brooklyn Shoreditch do. Kale chips biodiesel seitan anim four dollar toast. Lumbersexual Austin excepteur trust fund, officia proident sed Etsy keytar consequat flannel occaecat craft beer. Gastropub cray DIY Echo Park velit.
Amrita
Player

Words: 54232
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2014, 3:09 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on November 26th, 2014, 12:28 am

Accusamus banh mi biodiesel pug, heirloom asymmetrical health goth sint Pitchfork single-origin coffee disrupt. Occupy pop-up Austin, est Williamsburg odio vero pariatur Godard four loko paleo. Next level bespoke locavore Thundercats, dolor +1 nesciunt. Tattooed hella incididunt, assumenda et deep v swag paleo cornhole taxidermy actually gluten-free. Consectetur cliche before they sold out chambray. Pariatur id migas est, magna 90's hella PBR&B master cleanse kogi Etsy retro letterpress cold-pressed. Art party retro Helvetica id, Williamsburg Carles banjo ea meh.

In shabby chic irony, mumblecore keytar authentic et. Cliche art party ad fanny pack, nulla enim irure organic Tumblr. Bitters post-ironic actually, Intelligentsia food truck paleo dolor enim Schlitz kogi id. Listicle dolor meh pork belly bicycle rights pop-up try-hard, accusamus Echo Park leggings tofu. Etsy velit bitters locavore, ugh umami vegan Shoreditch non vinyl deserunt pork belly occupy. Photo booth jean shorts commodo banjo reprehenderit, hashtag cliche heirloom irure. Thundercats heirloom stumptown duis bitters, sed Marfa Truffaut synth.

Kogi Brooklyn cillum, fingerstache labore fap veniam deserunt hella 90's. Tonx retro nostrud small batch pariatur, quinoa leggings polaroid keffiyeh meggings et aesthetic meh delectus. Neutra put a bird on it Intelligentsia, artisan cornhole Williamsburg whatever mumblecore proident ut paleo sapiente. Esse Brooklyn Shoreditch do. Kale chips biodiesel seitan anim four dollar toast. Lumbersexual Austin excepteur trust fund, officia proident sed Etsy keytar consequat flannel occaecat craft beer. Gastropub cray DIY Echo Park velit.

Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Cuicatl on November 28th, 2014, 2:34 am

Last edited by Cuicatl on August 7th, 2015, 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Threads: 2/10
Cuicatl
the animal inside.

Words: 11129
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2014, 10:21 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Alija

Postby Amrita on December 4th, 2014, 10:24 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Asen on December 14th, 2014, 12:27 am

Character's Name : Sessaschenaasen (Asen)

Race/Gender/Age : Mixed blood (Dhani), Female, 56y/o

Are you ordering a box code or an avatar or both? Boxcode!

If you're ordering a box code, do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? Just the 'Asen' bit, please.

Do you have a color scheme in mind? If not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? I think pale yellows and light blues would be fitting. Possibly (if for a darker, more serious theme) blacks and midnight blues.

What is the overall mood you're looking for? Cocky, light-hearted. Snarky. A smiling or possibly smirking picture.

Would you prefer a boxcode without a model? As in, would you rather have a boxcode that is thematic/symbolic? If yes, please describe the theme and/or symbol. Nope! Unless you find it easier to make it without a model. If that happens to be the case, then... I've no idea, actually.

Do you have a model in mind? If not, is there an actor/actress that comes to mind? Beck Holladay is Asen's model. She's got plenty of pictures to choose from :)

Do you have a particular font that you like and, if not, are there any fonts or styles that you dislike? If it's flowy and pretty, I don't like it. The standard Miz font works just fine for me, though :)

Is there a boxcode currently in the thread that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? Noooot really.

Additional notes, if any: Asen doesn't have any tattoos (yet), but her model does. If you could remove those beforehand, that would be awesome.
Asen
Kintsugi

Words: 136836
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 11:41 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Alija

Postby Amrita on January 5th, 2015, 1:51 am

Amrita
Player

Amrita's B & D

Postby Amrita on January 5th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Amrita
Player

Previous