Closed [Clyde Sullins] Going Once...

Nola's sale at The Slave Market

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Clyde Sullins] Going Once...

Postby Nola on January 10th, 2015, 8:03 am

Nola shifted back at Clydes prompt, watching him as he gathered up her clothes, slightly confused. She moved to follow him, but hesitated as he began to speak again. So that's why he's blushing. Nola realized, a surprised smile curling her lips. That's almost endearing... As he turned to regard her Nola considered her options, eying him. It wasn't as if he was an unattractive man, much the opposite, and she had certainly belonged to worse. I suppose it's a way to solidify my presence here, make myself a little more important to him... The last thing she wanted was to change hands again, she had no doubt that there were worse masters, especially for a Kelvic in Ravok. Having made up her mind, Nola moved forward to meet him in the doorway.

"I have," Nola murmured, voice a sultry pur as she pressed close to Clyde and glanced up at him from under her eyelashes, "Why, think you can compare to an Eypharian?" She teased lightly, twisting and slipping past into the room. She spared a moment to glance around before moving to the bed and sitting, crossing her legs and leaning back on the heals of her hands. "As for your other questions," She began, tilting her head as she recalled them. "I was born in Ahnatep, my parents where Benshiran house slaves for an Eypharian family. The father, Esmet, didn't like the thought of slave's having their children close, so I was basically raised in his bathhouse. He went into debt and had to sell most everything, so I ended up at auctions. I changed hands often after that, and I eventually ended up in Kenash where I was picked up by Ravokian slavers. That's how I ended up here."
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on January 10th, 2015, 2:00 pm

As Clyde spoke and made his proposition, there was a few moments as Nola clearly paused and pondered her response, and eyed him in return. Apparently after making up her mind, Nola pressed forward, joining him in entering his room.

"I have."

As she spoke she pressed up against Clyde, eliciting his face to redden even more. He also couldn't help letting out a small groan, an “Mmm...” of acknowledgement.

It was clear from her manner she was attempting to be seductive... Not that it would take much, at least initially. While Clyde had been with a few women in his life, the last time he had done so had been quite awhile back. At least two years if not a bit longer. Quite a long wait. And so he could already feel his body reacting to her none so subtle attempts at being seductive.

Clyde had nearly half a foot of height over the female, causing him to tower over her slightly.

"Why, think you can compare to an Eypharian?"

Clyde grinned back at Nola, not sure quite what she meant.

“Well I only have two hands, but I do my best to make full use of them. And besides, there is more to such things than simple hand work.”

Clyde watched as Nola moved to his bed, and lounged across it, her legs demurely crossed. A bit funny seeing as she had just stood before him fully nude.

"As for your other questions..."

As Nola spoke Clyde listened, setting Cha aside against the edge of the bed, and depositing the pile of clothing neatly on the floor. He also paused and removed his robes, pulling them over his head and tossing them not so neatly on the ground. As he sat on the edge of the bed he kicked off his shoes, turning to face Nola as she concluded her explanation.

Unlike Nola he was still mostly clothed, a purple velvet vest over a dark velvet shirt, a belt on a pair of dark velvet pants.

"I was born in Ahnatep, my parents where Benshiran house slaves for an Eypharian family. The father, Esmet, didn't like the thought of slave's having their children close, so I was basically raised in his bathhouse. He went into debt and had to sell most everything, so I ended up at auctions. I changed hands often after that, and I eventually ended up in Kenash where I was picked up by Ravokian slavers. That's how I ended up here."

Clyde gently stretched out a hand, moving to stroke it softly against Nola's exposed thigh as he spoke.

“Well, I can safely say you are in no danger of that happening here. You've your own room, so long as you want it, and I'm in no danger of falling into debt. Quite the contrary if anything. You have the fortune of ending up with me while my own personal fortunes are on the rise, and will be for the foreseeable future.”

Clyde grinned at Nola, the redness in his face slowly fading as he grew more comfortable with her nudity.

“You'll find being under my ownership can be a pleasant experience, and a rewarding one.”

Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nola on January 13th, 2015, 9:36 am

Nola wrinkled her nose slightly as Clyde unceremoniously dumped his robes in a pile. She suppressed the urge to get up and fold them and instead wriggled around to face Clyde as he sat, uncrossing her legs and slipping ever closer with a coy smile. She pressed her hands to his chest and stroked the soft velvet vest before working to undo it, pushing it open. "So long as I want it?" She echoed questioningly, tilting her head to the side. "I've never had a room to myself before, but I'm sure I'll be fine with it."

Smirking, Nola leant her chest against his own and pushing his vest off over his shoulders, slipped an arm around Clyde's neck as it fell to the bed. "Hmm, I'm sure it'll be quite pleasant for the both of us..." She murmured, brushing her lips against his jaw teasingly. Pausing, she pulled back slightly, wanting to learn something of her new master. "What of yourself?" She asked curiously. "Have you always lived in Ravok? Am I your first slave?" She shifted and the hand from around his neck shifted to his shoulder, automatically searching for knotted muscles.
Nola
If You Please...

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on January 13th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Clyde grinned a bit at Nola's reaction to his method of removing his robes. Perhaps then she was a bit of a neat freak... An odd trait, but perhaps a good one in a slave. Hard to say yet.

She quickly replaced the expression with a smile, trying to entice him in, but he had noted the shifting of expression, short as it had been.

He didn't fight as she worked off his vest, removing one more of the layers of clothing Clyde had on.

"So long as I want it?"

"I've never had a room to myself before, but I'm sure I'll be fine with it."

Clyde grinned again as Nola leaned against him, and then followed by draping an arm over his neck.

“Well there is a first time for everything... And a second, and a third often enough.”

"Hmm, I'm sure it'll be quite pleasant for the both of us..."

Clyde let out a deep held breath as Nola teased against his jaw with her mouth. But then she paused in her action, asking another question of him.

"What of yourself?"

"Have you always lived in Ravok? Am I your first slave?"

Nola moved her hand, changing it from his neck to his shoulder, and began to work her hand in, giving him a simple massage. It didn't take too long to find a bunched muscle in his shoulder that was tensed, even through the shirt.

“Me... No, I've not always lived in Ravok. I've only been here a few years, and of those years I've not even been here the whole time. I've been in and out, on work, expeditions, and all sorts of things. Most recently on Sahova. But Ravok rewards those who do its work, and who do deeds for Rhysol, and so even with my short tenure I have ended up where I am now.”

Clyde moved his hands down to his own belt, and quickly undid it, pulling it free and tossing it aside in one motion as he gazed at Nola, her face, her eyes.

“And no, you are not my first slave, I have had one before. Unfortunately that did not work out, uncontrollable circumstances. But you are certainly the most attractive slave I've owned.”

With that Clyde moved his own hands, bringing them down to stroke at Nola's inner thighs.

Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Nola on January 16th, 2015, 12:15 pm

Image"Hm, let me guess; you sit hunched at you desk often?" Nola murmured, more to herself than anything as she reached up to massage his other shoulder at the same time, pressing her fingers into the muscle and giving it a good rub. "We'll have to make time for a proper back rub later..." As he spoke Nola wondered if he had been elsewhere besides Ravok and Sahova, perhaps Ahnatep, or Riverfall, Kenash even, though she disliked the city. She was eager for any way to relate to the man, to bond with him emotionally as well as physically. After all, a valued slave was obviously treated far better than one viewed as a tool and nothing else.

"Ah, well I'm flattered then." Nola smirked, sliding her hands from his shoulder's, to the front of his chest, fingers working nimbly and easily to loosen the uppermost ties. In her impatience, she didn't bother with the rest of the ties, simply reaching down to pull the shirt up by the hem, urging Clyde to raise his arms so she could pull it all the way off. Once the shirt was gone Nola moved close again, letting her hands drop to help Clyde with his pants.
Nola
If You Please...

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on January 16th, 2015, 2:23 pm

"Hm, let me guess; you sit hunched at you desk often?"

Clyde grinned back at Nola, at her simple assumption. Little did she know in reality of what his work entailed.

“I consider a day lucky when all it entails is sitting hunched at a desk.”

Clyde tried to relax as Nola moved on with the massage, switching to the other shoulder, though he still had trouble with totally untensing and relaxing.

"We'll have to make time for a proper back rub later..."

Clyde grinned back at her. It was clear he was not at the moment truly interested in such things, but still she pressed on in such a professional manner about her trade. Clyde could not help finding it a bit funny.

"Ah, well I'm flattered then."

Next was Clyde's shirt, which came off easily enough over his head. Though she didn't know it he could still see her, still see her body moving and its actions. Easily enough to see if she made an odd move, or something offensive... As far as he could see, it seemed such a moment would be the perfect time to attack or try to knock him out, if she planned too. His arms and head being tangled and obscured. But he sensed no shifting within her aura, saw no sudden move. With the shirt over his head and clear, Clyde untensed a bit more, one possible barricade or stopping point overcome.

With it off Nola moved on, moving her hands to aid him in taking off his pants. He let her undo the few ties at the front, and then let the pants slide off along with his underthings, in a motion that involved a small bit of hurried kicking.

Once it was clear, Clyde's "excitement" would be quite clear for Nola to see. It had been quite some time... And her act had been more than alluring enough to cause the desired effect.

Pressing forward Clyde kissed a bit at Nola's neck, along with sliding his hands that had been resting on her thighs inward.

“I don't think I can be patient much longer...”

Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Nola on January 22nd, 2015, 11:49 am

“I consider a day lucky when all it entails is sitting hunched at a desk.” Nola made a note of Clydes words, tilting her head with a curious smile. She was still mostly unclear of his job amongst the Ebonstryfe, but it was clear that whatever it was that he did inflicted a fair amount of stress on his body and no doubt his mind as well. Nola wondered for the first time if magic could cause a type of stress and wear on the user. But of course, that would only make sense... She thought. But likely in a different manner than straining my hands from working too long... She knew so little about magic, yet it seemed a reasonable thing for her to assume, and the though raised even more questions too her curious mind. Nola suppressed them-it was hardly the time.

Nola shifted and wiggled around, arranging herself so that she was practically sitting in Clydes lap, her lean legs wrapped loosely around his hips. She tipped her head back as his lips pressed to her neck and she all but purred with pleasure as his hands slid further up her thighs.

"Who said you had to be patient?" She murmured, beginning to feel breathless with her arousal as she reached down to grip his length in return, leaning in to bite and kiss at his jaw playfully. Humming, Nola slipped closer still, until the two were pressed chest to chest. Her arms returned to around Clydes neck and she sighed, glancing at him from under her lashes as she rolled her hips down. "Clyde..." She sighed, impatient.

OOCSorry, this took so long!
Nola
If You Please...

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on January 22nd, 2015, 4:50 pm

To say that his work as an Ebonstryfe was stressful was an understatement. But then, simply being a mage, and wielding the awe inspiring power that such entailed was stressful in and of itself.

Nola had not yet seen him in action, had not seen the things he could do or make, nor had she seen the raw power he was able to wield, usually in a destructive capacity. Most of the magic itself was physically demanding, and took its toll just as any strenuous work or exercise could, only in a different fashion. Of course while with physical work exhaustion took time, with magic and with a great enough working such a state could come in moments or at least chimes.

Tied in with the non-physical results, on ones mentality and the pure mental strain, it was not surprising many mages went mad. Clyde, perhaps in an effort to avoid this, had embraced the concept and essence of Chaos in his workings and his daily life, which was the form his particular worship of Rhysol took primarily.

However Clyde shifted his attention from his various burdens, if only for a time, to Nola, concentrating on her and himself and their togetherness, instead of other things that so often were his concern.

Clyde grinned back at Nola as she wiggled in his arms and into his lap, and as she wrapped her legs about him. As her own body responded to his touches, Clyde grinned more, a hungriness and need coming to the expression.

Her next words were all that he needed, as desire and emotions of the moment swept over him.

"Who said you had to be patient?"

Clyde's excitement grew as Nola pressed against him, touched him, met with him.

"Clyde..."

With that Clyde pressed forward, throwing her onto her back on the bed, and bringing himself along with her as he started. After that he was lost in the moment, lost in the physical action of pleasing her, and of releasing his own pent up need as often and as many times as he could, of their physical union.

They were as two waves crashing against each other, melding and striking and intermingling, becoming something new in the moment, only to break at the end and separate once their energy was spent.

But until then they were passion, energy, and an animal hunger, each trying to be sated.

Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Nola on January 27th, 2015, 8:43 am

Nola yelped in surprise as she was tossed back onto the bed, she hadn't expected him to be so sudden, nor so dominant, and it shocked a breathy laugh out of her. As Clydes body met with her own her limbs all relaxed at once, the Kelvic going limp with a moan, smiling gently as she let herself enjoy the warmth and comfort of anothers body. As Clydes pace quickened Nola wrapped her arms around his shoulders, running her hands up and down his back and burying her face into the mans neck, muffling her sighs and moans.

On a particularly hard rock of their hips, Nola gasped, and cantered her hips, rolling back into Clyde with a playful laugh. She pressed her nails into his back, urging him on, head falling back to the bed, as her breaths began to come quicker. Her hair was beginning to stick to her face, her cheeks flushed and sweaty, and she rocked in time with Clydes body.
Nola
If You Please...

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on January 27th, 2015, 6:58 pm

Clyde couldn't help but enjoy Nola's various reactions to what he did. Her sound of surprise at the start, sounds of enjoyment and pleasure, and other reactions.

It was a bit odd though, as he was still extending his auristical senses over her, and so saw various odd things within said aura sight. Often paired with the sounds and ovations was a flare of emotion, strong roiling and warm colors and sounds flowing off of her in union with the more physical reactions and sounds.

It was Clyde's first time using Auristics at such a time, and it was suitably odd in that moment.

Though, he supposed to himself, it did show that her feelings and ovations were real, and not simply a show for him as some woman surely did.

Such magical sight simply pushed him further, wanting to see more rise from her. As he carried on his physical sight was muddled by the magical overlay, and so he closed his eyes, allowing him to instead focus on his aura sight. As he did her body began losing its physical substance, its outlines and specifics, instead flowing into ideas and colors.

Instead of having a woman before him, he had a warm cloud of tan and white colored mist, with intermingling bits of brown that gave off a sweet scent. As she called out the cloud would thrum with a beat of energy, and respond to his own substance, a similarly sized cloud of bright silvery essence that thrummed and pressed and melded with the Nola essence.

With his physical body he could feel her limbs and body. With his magical senses he could taste the salty sweat on their skin, feel the heat of their bodies, and the pulses of emotion and feeling and pleasure rising off of them like a echoing song, strong and steady and firm in his grasp, a song that could still be heard even when no physical sound was released from them, as it was not a true sound of mundane noises and notes.

Clyde felt the emotions and song as it rose to a crescendo, a song formed from the dual-ed essence of their union, felt the physicality and the pain, but also the pleasure and enjoyment.

With an abruptness the song ended, tapering off with a few final notes and sounds and feelings, having risen to its peak and then fallen off the edge.

Slowly Clyde pulled back his aura sight, letting it shut off as he grounded himself back in the physical, opening his eyes to see Nola, to hear his own fast breath, to feel his tired limbs and spent body.

He was too tired to move, and instead simply lay there with Nola, basking in her afterglow and in their physical contact, the fingers of one of his hands gently stroking at her shoulder.

Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext