Clemens Kos
Skills Earned
Lores Learned
Lore – How to Skin a Stag
Lore- How to gut a Stag
Lore – Claudia Blackwood, Aspiring Squire
Notes – I'm seeing a lot of improvement as you progress your writing Kos. keep it up. As always, it was an enjoyable read.
Claudia Blackwood
Skills Earned
Lores Learned
Lore – Clemens Kos, A Silent Hunter
Lore – Bronzewood in Winter
Lore- Anything can happen at any time
Notes- Miss Blackwood, This is the first post of yours I've read. You write very well. Great Read. I hope to one day grade a thread where you delve into the process of skinning, perhaps even tanning.
Skills Earned
| Observation | +5xp |
| Halberd | +1xp |
| Hunting | +2xp |
| Tracking | +1xp |
| Intelligence | +2xp |
| Socialization | +5xp |
| Rhetoric | +1xp |
| Planning | +1xp |
Lores Learned
Lore – How to Skin a Stag
Lore- How to gut a Stag
Lore – Claudia Blackwood, Aspiring Squire
Notes – I'm seeing a lot of improvement as you progress your writing Kos. keep it up. As always, it was an enjoyable read.
Claudia Blackwood
Skills Earned
| Observation | +5xp |
| Longbow | +2xp |
| Stealth | +1xp |
| Hunting | +1xp |
| Rhetoric | +1xp |
| Intelligence | +3xp |
| Socialization | +4xp |
| Skinning | +2xp |
Lores Learned
Lore – Clemens Kos, A Silent Hunter
Lore – Bronzewood in Winter
Lore- Anything can happen at any time
Notes- Miss Blackwood, This is the first post of yours I've read. You write very well. Great Read. I hope to one day grade a thread where you delve into the process of skinning, perhaps even tanning.