Closed [Fighter’s Pit] Daggers and Rapiers (Holland)

To train, to teach, and maybe to flirt

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Fighter’s Pit] Daggers and Rapiers (Holland)

Postby Sayana on February 15th, 2015, 4:42 am

Winter 74, 514 AV - The Anthonious Fighter's Pit

The run in with the Zith had scared her. Even though she had gotten out of it alive, her lack of practice with her daggers had really showed. Syliras, the city of peace and civilization, had made her drop her guard and become soft with her blades. Today she would start to remedy that.

It was still cold as shyke when she left her home and got out onto the streets. Was winter ever going to end? She bundled up in her warm woolen coat and mentally cursed the fact that it only had two sleeves. Would that have changed things during that fight? And would it have been better or worse? Regardless, her upper and low arms were scrunched within the coat while only her mids had the freedom to move about.

Sayana’s first destination was the Iron Works. Back in the fall she had brought a couple of small knives to carry about on her person. It had mostly been on a whim at the Great Bazaar. She now realized that they had been poor weapons and she intended to replace them with proper throwing daggers.

The streets were muddy and slushy with hundreds of feet plodding through the snow over the course of a day. Again she was thankful for her foresight of buying proper boots back in the fall As she neared the Iron Works, the first smell to come to her was the salty tang of the sea and soon it was followed by the smokey smell emitted from the vast building. Winthrop Alley. She had come here a couple times but she was rather glad she didn’t live right next to it.

She went into the Iron Works and quickly found someone to help her. The exchange was brief. Sayana knew what she wanted and the salesman knew where to find it. Three gold mizas were exchanged for three throwing daggers and the Eypharian left with a simple thank you. Sayana paused outside the industrial blacksmith and carefully flipped one of the daggers in her right hand. It was light and spun easily. She made sure to catch it by the handle and examined the feel of the blade.

But where could she actually practice without scaring someone half to death or enraging the knights? She suddenly remembered just how close she was to Fighter’s Pit where she had once trained with Garland. But could she simply throw knives there? She had been gazing off at nothing in particular when she realized she was looking at a snowbank. Could that… She flicked the dagger in her hand at the snowbank and the blade sunk deep into the snow, yet was very retrievable and far from broken. With her new idea in mind she pulled the dagger out from the snow and headed in the direction of the Fighter’s Pit. So she might be the only one throwing daggers, but who really cared? At least the knights wouldn’t be trying to arrest her there for simply practicing.

When she reached the pit there were already several people sparring there. However, she noticed there was some free space along the ruins of the old wall. And there was a small snowbank along the wall. Obviously someone had thought it important enough to clear some of the snow from the fighting area but didn’t feel it was necessary to do anything more than shove it up against the old wall. A brief smile lit across her face as she approached it and began forming a more solid protective barrier of snow against the wall. Solid enough to keep her blade from slamming into the stone and shattering, yet weak enough to be penetrated by the blade. And reasonably thick. Unfortunately it would take too long to get it to chest height but still, a dagger to the thigh was a decent enough spot to aim for too.

The Eypharian dusted off the snow from her gloves and prepared her stance about fifteen feet from the make-shift target. Petch. She had never practiced with gloves on and thus took a moment to remove the glove from her mid right. Gauge the distance, eyes on the target, single spin and… She pulled back her right hand then let the blade fly. It spun once, twice and thumped against the snow – hardly with the point going in first. She exhaled heavily. Next blade. She only briefly looked up to check that no one was about to interfere, or get in the way of her throwing and then prepared her next throw. This time was more successful. The dagger spun once and went point first into the snow barrier. It was closer to knee level than thigh level but she gave a brief smile at the result. One more throw and she’d retrieve the lot.

Unfortunately the last throw was a disaster. “Petch!” Sayana cried out as the blade clattered against the stone work far higher than where the snow reached. She rushed over to see if the blade was still intact. They were small daggers but they were also thin. It would be her luck to have one break moments after buying it.

OOCMy intros tend to be longer because I like to know why my character is there. Don't feel that you have to make yours quite so long.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Holland Rolandus on February 15th, 2015, 7:49 am

The first thing that came to mind when he saw such an odd looking vicinity was simply strange. He'd traveled here a multitude of times; and managed to witness several of the duels that took place in this vicinity. He felt rather comfortable, and wearing his own typical attire walked in. He wore his back and breast armor, atop simplistic cloth which was of royal blue hue. His irises set sight upon the Woman. The one in particular who chose to say aloud the word "Petch" his gaze met her embodiment. The strange creature evidently had multiple arms; Now he decides to proceed forth.

Observing the actions of the Female; Her stance, Her footing, The way she timed the attacking motion. The evanescence of the small weapon as it flew through the air. He watched as it impacted the target the woman chose to throw it at. Several thoughts crossed his mind at first; He figured that she was simply attempting to train herself in the art of weapon usage. Perhaps it'd be best if he decided upon aiding her with such. Although he for himself had no experience in terms of Dagger combat.

The only weapon he truly knew how to wield properly or even somewhat properly was the Rapier. The woman was evidently inexperienced in terms of combative ability. How was he able to tell? Particularly through the way that she made her motions in preparation to throw the Dagger. Although he didn't know much about ranged weapons; He knew that this dagger wasn't being properly handled in the hands of the user. Her stance wasn't incredibly sloppy as he was used to having seen as a Child. Due to the fact that he too used to take up sloppy stances; Then after several attempts and failures with learning stances he eventually gained somewhat proper stances. Learning to evenly distribute his bodily-weight atop his heels; So that he can increase the amount of balance he has. Not to mention that would aid him with becoming more agile just encase he needed to be quick on his feet.

Holland knew no better then to attempt helping the woman with her stance. After all he was rather selfless, and tended to want to do things in order to aid other people. This woman seemed to have an odd feeling about her; One that made her almost inapproachable. Due to the fact that no one, Man, Woman or Child wants to be involved with a barbaric soul. Although at the same time he got the feeling that this woman would be a kindred spirit to him. Much alike he himself. Therefore the best thing to do for now would be to challenge her; Due to the fact that he thought he would be unable to communicate with her to begin with.

He approaches slowly, and proceeds forth with a high degree of caution. With each and every motion he made; The Rapier upheld on the right side of his waist clattered about in it's scabbard. Restrained at his hip and imprisoned by the obsidian hue scabbard. Nothing that he'd had on was spectacular; A simplistic pair of boots, a bit of armor, no gauntlets and a long sleeved cloth shirt. Which became tight at the wrists for a much more formal appearance. The day was rather cold, and he was determined to aid the woman. Regardless of just how distracting her odd appearance was.

Now that he'd reached the proximity of the Woman. He decided upon parting his thin lips to speak.

"H-hey there, I do not mean to interrupt your session of training. I know it is very rude of me, but are you willing to indulge in combat with me? I've noticed from afar that your stances aren't quite right. Take no offense to the statement that I've given to you. For I promise you, I am but a humble man who wishes to find companionship in this world." He'd spoken, and after which decided upon saying nothing further until the woman responds. Due to the fact that he didn't want to startle her nor did he want to anger her with his tone of voice. Which some may think to have been a gasconade; whereas it was not it was simply an attempt at offering a respectful challenge.

Truth be told he was scared out of his mind. He only hoped that he wouldn't be assaulted violently for so much as challenging her. Although there was always a possibility; that she wasn't quite as barbaric as one might think she was. Only time would tell; What would the woman do now? How would she respond to the blatant and bold challenge?

He'd only continue thinking to himself as he shook his cranial structure from left to right. His brown locks fluttered about in their movements; Gossamer thin strands of hair could be seen as he'd done so. Before they'd all fallen back into place; He'd done all of which with a smile, enthusiastic and craving a battle for now. Hopefully the woman would accept his challenge so that he and she both might learn a bit about one another. He would find this incredibly interesting; as both a learning experience and a chance to gain a friend along the path he wished to take. Although at the present time he is well aware of what path he wishes to take. Perhaps if he did enough battling here he would get noticed; and that for now was just what he'd hoped for.
Holland Rolandus
The Wandering Sellsword

Words: 150335
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 6:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sayana on February 16th, 2015, 2:49 am

Sayana gave a sigh as she picked up the throwing dagger from the ground. The tip had broken off. Well that’s what you get for throwing it at a stone wall, whether on purpose or by mistake. Now it was going to end up being a practice blade. At least it would fly relatively similar to her other blades when thrown.

When she looked up she noticed that a young man had approached her while she had been distracted by the chipped blade. Her eyes narrowed briefly. Was he some squire who was going to tell her off for throwing daggers in the pit? But his attire suggested otherwise. She rather doubted that the squires who lived off the knighthood could afford such a rich blue and he looked far too young to be a knight.

“You mean to spar?” She summarized as she began picking up the other daggers from the snow. “And if you’re saying my stances aren’t right, well I’ve got bigger problems than that. My throws aren’t right.” She walked about fifteen feet away from her target and did a quick throw of two of the blades, one after another with her right mid. She gave a brief smile. This time they landed much better and sunk into the snowbank point first. They weren’t precisely where she intended for them to go, but it was much better than her previous attempts. “At least my throws seem to be getting better.”

Before she went to retrieve the blades she approached the young man and turned her focus on him. “You want to spar? With what? I have my daggers, but they aren’t the most honorable weapon.” She was half mocking her own choice of weapon and half mocking the idea that a weapon could in fact be honorable. She reached inside her coat and with a slight shuffle of her mostly hidden arms she drew a dagger that was meant for fighting, and not throwing. This one was about a foot long and there was a golden cobra’s head carved into its hilt where the pommel would be.

OOCJust a reminder to change the colour of your font/background for your next post so that there's better contrast and it's easier to read.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Holland Rolandus on February 16th, 2015, 3:08 am

" Your throws are not correct because of the fact that your stances are incorrect. If you stand without the ability to rotate your hips as you release your weapon then surely you will never get a proper throw. Surely, I do want to spar. Not to mention a Dagger very well is an honorable weapon. Especially when it looks like that; I suppose you drawing the Dagger means that I should be preparing now doesn't it?"

Holland had spoken, and concluded his short dialogue with a question. Which was rather unusual in his case; Due to the fact that typically he was the one making the statements. That mattered very little in this case though it was time to begin battle. Surely he was fully prepared, and so long as he kept a level head and a calm tempered mind about it all he would triumph. One of the several things his father taught him; Was to prepare for war in times of peace. He'd already begun heavily concentrating on the footing of the Womanly figure. Without even knowing her name; He knew that he shouldn't underestimate her.

Therefore due to the fact that he knew nothing about the woman, or even of what race she was; He would care not nor would he stagger nor would he be disarmed or distracted by her wild appearance. Yet, simultaneously he found the woman to be attractive due to her idiosyncratic appearance. Oh how wonderful and amazingly enchanting the she was. With her lovely locks, and a body that could stun a man.

He bends his knees at a forty five degree angle, before sliding forth his right foot. Planting it firmly upon the ground; As if he were preparing to lead a charge. Before he even chose to draw the Rapier of choice from it's restraint called by the name of a scabbard ; He was already planning and making devious plots to disarm the woman. He knew from the beginning that the woman was inexperienced due to the way she so much as threw the Dagger. The question is; With her multiple arms can she still throw about a strike before I myself can? Oh well, I suppose that I will figure it out for myself when the time comes. Thought Holland; Although in the back of his mind the woman practically intimidated him.

Though he would not allow himself to waver in the face of a foe for the simple fact that she was something he knew not of. What was the woman capable of; What could she possibly do to him? Only time would tell, and for now he knew that he could only think of one thing. Making her lose her footing, and therefore he begun to utter a few words to himself. Almost as if he were attempting to conjure up something. Concentrating res, and preparing to make the woman lose footing the moment she stepped forth.

He'd now withdrawn the Rapier from it's former restraint. The clatter of steel against the Scabbard could be heard clearly. A sound that was practically ear piercing erupted from the Scabbard. For now all he could do was watch and concentrate in order to attempt thwarting the opponent if she made a move first. The first action typically decides the rest of the battle and how it will end. Hopefully this statement will be proven true in this situation as well.

"By the way, I forgot to mention something.. I mean not to be rude to you, and it is insane of me not to even bother telling you my name. I am Holland Rolandus! "

He'd spoken and immediately after concluding the statement; A deep inhalation and expansion of his lungs. They were filled with cold air, and immediately after he proceeds to exhale; Allowing the air to exit his esophagus before rolling off of his tongue. Over his lips, and out into the world again; A white mist follows the exhalation. Exiting what appears to be his lips as the now hot Air mixes in with that of the cold.
Holland Rolandus
The Wandering Sellsword

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sayana on February 16th, 2015, 4:49 am

“I suppose you drawing the Dagger means that I should be preparing now doesn't it?”

A brief smile came to her lips. “Yes and no,” she replied and sheathed her dagger once more. There were still her throwing daggers to retrieve. She turned her back on him feeling quite sure he wouldn’t spring upon her since he had seen her sheath the dagger, and picked up the small throwing blades from the ground. She took her time tucking them back into her belt, not caring if he was waiting.

When she turned around to face him, he was already in a fighting stance. Knees bent, one foot in front of the other. And he seemed to be waiting for something, probably her. His blade was long and straight, yet sturdy and seemed to have a practical handguard to it. Why was she even sparring? This wasn’t her style. It was that cursed zith. Still, she wasn’t going to give him what he wanted.

At the announcement of his name she gave a soft chuckle. “Holland Rolland? They match rather well.” Then she offered her own name, “I’m Sayana.” She paused and narrowed her eyes. “But you do sound like a know-it-all. I’m not sure if I even want to spar with you.” She began walking towards him in a casual manner, with all her weapons still sheathed. However, the moment she passed him she spun around with her dagger in her right mid and gave a downwards slash with it. Her low left hand fingered one of the small throwing daggers and although she knew she had no aim with that hand, if she got close enough it might cause some damage or at least a distraction.

For half a moment she considered her stance. She always preferred to be on the balls of her feet ready to side step if necessary. As far as the rest of her body? Well it would be a lot different if it wasn’t for her constricting coat. But fighting occurred in the winter too, as she could certainly attest, and she would just have to make do.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Holland Rolandus on February 16th, 2015, 5:14 am

What in the world would a woman be doing approaching him in the middle of a battle situation so calmly? Holland surely wasn't some fool; Nor was he new to the art of combat! He knew never to let his guard down; Even if it appeared that the enemy was harmless for the moment. He wouldn't simply accept the fact that she dared do such a thing. Now that the woman stepped closer he continued to attempt pinpointing her location. When she stopped he could clearly hear the sound of something whizzing through the air; and when it was this audible he knew damn well it wasn't wind. Suddenly the ground directly before the woman shifted, and immediately shot upward beneath her feet. Rubble erupted from the ground below; Directed toward her visage. Although he used such a little res that it wouldn't exhaust him much just yet. The ground trembled a slight as she'd gone to strike.

Whilst he simply steps forward, and pivots both his left and right heels simultaneously. Rotating in a very short period of time, before moving his torso about in a wave like motion; and making it appear as if no magic was used at all. By pretending to throw a violent kick from the ground upward making it seem like he kicked up the rubble. Rather then having used Reimancy; A magic taught to him by his Father. He throws a diagonal slash alongside these motions, as he bends his left knee and allows his heel to collide with his right knee-cap so that he appears to be standing like a peacock. His torso moved about in a wave like motion as he'd done so. Making for quite the crafty attack which would likely be unpredictable in the eyes of the opponent. The slash aims to strike the collarbone of the woman.

All he could do was make sure that the woman knew not of what he was truly doing during this battle. Or rather attempt to do so by making his motions crafty and confusing. In order to conquer an opponent all that he could possibly do was attempt to strike when she least expected him to do so. The weapon shone, and the hand guard which was rather odd in appearance gave off a glimmer as well. The Sun light was absolutely marvelous upon this day; and he refused to pass up an opportunity to aid another person in combat.

"Quite the crafty one, Aren't you; Oh Sayana with an appearance that is so far fetched that beauty cannot define it?"
Holland Rolandus
The Wandering Sellsword

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sayana on February 17th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Even as she aimed her first strike, the ground trembled beneath her and she jumped back in alarm. Bits of sand and dirt had been kicked up and her right high instinctively went to protect her face. Even still, she had to rid the dust from her eyes and she only momently caught sight of him standing on one leg waving like a maniac. “You look like a petching flag…” But the moment she had finished speaking his rapier was coming swiftly for her neck. She quickly brought her dagger up to deflect the blow and instinctively ducked low at the same time.

Again she wondered what she was doing here sparring. But of course, there would be those times when trickery could not be used in a fight. At least not easily. And then you better hope you can run like petch. This time as she advanced she was more skeptical of potential sand flying up. “Far fetched beauty? Well I do come from the desert. That’s plenty far enough.”

She aimed two strong swings with her dagger attempting to distract him with the fierceness of the strikes. She knew that she didn’t have the same range as he did with his much longer blade, so she’d have to change that. Immediately after the swings she continued to press forwards and swiftly changed her dagger to her left mid hand in attempt to slide up the blade of his weapon and either block it or keep it pushed out of the way. Her left wasn’t nearly as strong as her right so she probably only had moments to complete the maneuver as she aimed a solid punch for the side of his jaw.

She hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to jump back and return to the defensive or to keep pressing forwards at the cost of becoming exposed. She suddenly made a grab for his wrist of the hand that held the rapier using her left high hand. Her coat was now partially open to allow for such movement but it still constrained her in the fact that she wasn’t as fast or agile with her other arms due to the coat. If he was planning to play dirty, she would play just as dirty.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Holland Rolandus on February 18th, 2015, 12:12 am

"Hmm, Quick one are you?" He'd spoken simultaneously alongside with a rather odd motion. Holland proceeds to leap backward whilst grasping hold of the Rapiers shaft with both his hands simultaneously. Before he violently throws heavenward both his wrists, causing the blade to position itself facing downward at a completely and totally vertical angle. Both avoiding the punch and parrying the opponents dagger attacks simultaneously. Practically repositioning her dagger as it slid along the length of his Rapier. The Pappenheimer guard of his weapon shone brightly, and his opposing foot slams into the ground below as he proceeds to slide backward. Yet, he'd barely managed to balance himself for his next maneuver. The woman struck ferociously and he loved it; It'd only made him more determined to battle! Sparks flew upon Holland managing to parry away the daggers held by the woman. Now; Holland proceeds to take up a rather odd stance. Firstly he evenly distributes his body weight upon his toes, and uplifts the balls of his feet from the ground. Before he begins to bounce about on his toes; Meanwhile attempting to encircle the woman. In a one hundred and eighty degree motion to her right.

He'd attempted to keep her at a distance whilst leaving her at the business end of his Rapier. He couldn't wait to hear the sweet sound of metal on metal clattering again! Anxiously and fervently he throws a thrust toward the right hip of the woman. Hopefully it would collide, and if not he'd begun to formulate a strategy. That even if the strike does indeed miss his weapon is rather light-weight. Despite the fact that it was still rather thick a'blade; He would simply flick his wrist and attempt to push away the womans smaller figure. After all the best defense is a strong offense.

For now he was merely attempting to gauge the mettle of the woman called Sayana. For now She seemed like somewhat of a worthy opponent; Oh did he enjoy seeing ferocious women. He'd increased the distance between himself and his opponent by three feet. With this distance he hoped that he would be able to somewhat see an attack coming. For now he would focus on looking at her waist. Now he begun noticing that with the her attacking movements her waist moves in a specific fashion. Is it possible that he could use seeing the motion of her waist to predict her next attack? Only time would tell; and for now he'd hardly had any.

"Ferocity, and diligence during combat! Show me what it is you are capable of woman! A beauty that can wield a blade is mighty lovely!" He'd spoken in a gasconade.
Last edited by Holland Rolandus on March 4th, 2015, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holland Rolandus
The Wandering Sellsword

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sayana on February 20th, 2015, 8:17 pm

As he met her distracting strikes of her dagger and more importantly dodged the punch thrown to his head, Sayana realized that not one had struck home. The next moment he was bouncing on his toes and beginning to circle her. Instinctively she began moving as well, so that they both appeared to be circling an invisible center point. Petch that. She switched her dagger back to her mid right hand and changed direction so that they might meet. But his thrust came too quickly for her to block.

His rapier suddenly aimed for her right hip but even as she attempted to dodge, it tore the fabric of her coat and made a cut upon the side of her hip. She inhaled sharply at the pain but seemed to care more about her coat than the wound. “Are you planning on ruining my clothes?” She called out to him with a glare. In the time it took for him to increase the distance between them, she seized the opportunity to rid herself of the constraining coat. As she tossed the coat and her gloves upon the ground she was suddenly very aware of the temperature. This better not last long, or someone was going to pay.

At least now she was free to move. Her feet moved more lightly as her skirt whipped about at her legs. She made a lunge in, then out, watching how he’d respond. Her waist was very much visible and little goosebumps were appearing on her stomach already. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes as he began his next ‘noble speech’. But instead of responding with a snide remark, she rushed in with her next attack in the middle of his last sentence.

She made a strong thrust towards his torso with the dagger, however most of her attention was on his rapier as she prepared to block whatever strike he tried to make with the little throwing dagger in her left mid. Partway through she realized this was probably a terrible plan because either she might miss and make her hand pay, or the thin throwing dagger might get broken clean off. Too late. And instead she prepared to continue driving her momentum forwards with her two low hands balled into fists ready to punch into his gut.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Holland Rolandus on February 20th, 2015, 11:19 pm

Practically amazed, and taken back by the the females sudden burst into action. He'd as aforementioned been reading her waist; Yet, the closer attention he payed to it he foresaw the two punches incoming. Yet, he knew that he would have to somehow deal with spontaneous attacks. What would Holland do; Would it even be possible for him to make a motion being that she chose to strike in the midst of him talking? For now it would be a rather taxing task to preform; Although he cared not about rather or not he was injured. His muscles stung and burned as he'd not been used to having to endure combat for quite long yet. Although he would continue to push on; He too moves forth, and chooses to seize the day; As the woman attempted to slam her dagger into his torso.

He knew that if he backed away the woman would simply continue charging him; He'd have no way to avoid it one way or another. Therefore when he moved forth he willingly practically gambled with being stricken. He makes use of his torso and bombards the woman in a sudden charge. Throwing out his right foot and positioning it in between her legs; Whilst his torso began moving on it's collision course with her own. His heel is now positioned behind her left heel.

Simultaneously being that he practically robbed himself of the ability to recover his blade by making such a wild motion. He begins to push her whilst charging himself directly into her; Rotating his hips and using the torque of his hips to snap his elbows into the opponents wrists simultaneously. Although he knew nothing about fighting without arms; Luck was surely on his side in this case. Countering the thrust toward his torso.

He knew that an opponent armed with more weaponry would surely defeat him in this case. Therefore his next move would be to rob her of her other weapon. He narrowly avoided being stricken in the torso, and was almost unable to do so. Although he knew that his next move would surely cause him to be stricken. After all he is charging inward and all the woman would have to do is move one of her multiple arms. Although he figured that without risk there can be no reward.

All he tried to do for now was wrestle the woman to the ground. So that he may somewhat have an advantage over her, and perhaps he could stop her from moving one or two of those arms of hers. He closed the distance knowing what was soon to come, and never would he waver. Not even in the face of injury and pain; He refused to back away and look cowardly. His father always said that even if you are going to lose in a battle ; Never run. For the cowardly are always tormented if they do not stand up for themselves. He spoke not even a single word to the woman. Which would be rather odd of Holland to do; Although it was simply because of the fact that he was focused now.
Last edited by Holland Rolandus on March 4th, 2015, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holland Rolandus
The Wandering Sellsword

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next