PM to join (The fighter's pit) A good day for a beatdown er..Traning

Kreig teaches Hannovi a thing or two about fighting, the hard way.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

(The fighter's pit) A good day for a beatdown er..Traning

Postby Hannovi on March 5th, 2015, 5:13 pm

20th of Spring 514 A.V Syliras: The fighters' pit

Warm sun beaming down on his back relaxed his body as he stood facing the wall. Arms up as if he were in battle, Hannovi let a fist fly into the wall sending a painful shock through his arm. Wincing, he struck the wall again trying to punch out the pain, but only making it worse. Using two of his other five hands he caressed his knuckle. What kind of training ground was this? The city of Syliras, known for it's skilled knights, has a the worst training ground ever. It was a big circle with a stone wall covered in dirt. There were no posts, no practice dummies, all the weapons were dull, and the only thing close to equipment was the few mats that littered the ground. Hell if he didn't know where he was, he'd still think that he was in Sunberth still. A chuckle escaped his face at his own thought. Exercising his hand, he made sure that he had done no damage that couldn't be healed itself before turning back towards the wall. He could tell that this wasn't going to work, but it was the only thing here to punch other than the other fighters in the pit. Giving a sigh he balled up his fist again. Cocking back his arm and striking the stone once more. This wasn't going to work.Well there was no other choice but to ask someone else for help. He looked around to the other fighters that had been training of their own.

Excuse me, sir?" he asked one giant of a man who was training with another smaller giant. The two men stopped to give their attention to Hannovi. His heart pounded in his ears as the massive men loomed over him. His tongue felt like a thick piece of meat dangling in his mouth as he tried to talk. "I was wondering..If it wouldn't be a problem if I trained with you?" he asked in a tone that wished the wouldn't have. The larger man gave a smile to his sparing partner before giving a nod of his head to Hannovi. "Show me what you got." The man spoke holding up his hands as Hannovi balled his fists. Pulling his arm back, he sent it forward with force into the man's palm. Leaning in with the punch, he placed it right into the giant's enormous hand where it was engulfed by beefy fingers. It was at this moment where Hannovi mentally pissed himself as he felt his body being lifted off the ground and twirled in the air before being brought back to the dirt chest up. He had died. His soul had been ripped from his body, and politely jammed right back inside. "You weren't as skilled as I had thought, sorry" The man spoke yanking Hannovi back to his feet. "I was hoping that you could teach me rather than flip me." Hannovi spoke gasping for lost air. "Oh, well I'm not really one for teaching, but I think Kreig may be able to help." The man spoke while pointing into the sky as if the one named Kreig was going to come from the sky in a beam of light. Before any questions could be asked, the two giants went back to hacking weapons at each other. Great. He had nothing but a name. "Hey Kreig!" he shouted waving his hand as if he knew who he was looking for. If Kreig was here, then he would look up right? Right. Hannovi looked around to see if he had caught the attention of anyone.
Hannovi
Player

Words: 23623
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2015, 10:35 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kreig Messer on March 6th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Kreig was in a bit of a mood, to say the least. He felt a bit of irritation as he remembered one of the biggest things he dislike about Syliras; It was so damn suffocating inside its walls, something that was inevitable to feel within a city that was essentially a giant castle. Really the only places where he seemed to escape this claustrophobic feeling is at the Training Grounds or busy at the Fighter’s Pits. Currently he was at the latter. He had taken hold of a secluded part of the training areas, not to mean he owned it….just occupying for the duration of his training.

For him the Fighter’s Pit was one of the best places where he could train his fist fighting skills, he had taken a boxing stance or rather a pseudo one. His head was lowered behind his fists whilst his legs slightly bent and bouncing slightly left to right. He was attempting to add more movement to his style, whilst he could surely take a punch and was proud of that fact to be sure, but what he learned from fighting against and with weaponry it was far better not to get hurt at all. Though it would probably not stop him from trying to be sure as part of his fighting stratagem involved high-risk high-reward tactics, something that frequently involved getting hurt.

He was shirtless, his five-foot-ten frame showing the bulk of what muscles he had, particularly around the arms. His hair was as messy as per usual, swinging a bit back and forth as he shifted his movements. His shirts, gauntlets and boots were set to the side as to not hinder Kreig from his training and to not be dripped in sweat once he completed his training. He moved forward slightly, throwing a straight punch with right, his shoulder moving with the punch as his fist snapped forward with an explosive burst of power. He then followed it with an uppercut from his left and quickly back, then repeated it once more. Right fist thrown forward in a straight, the a left flew upwarps as the right pulled back; It was a straight-upper combo, a basic technique in boxing that was as much a symbol as the jab-straight combo.

This had reminded of how he drilled himself using a longsword, in fact it was essentially identical in spirit just different in form. It was a basic, a basic he needed to master he needed to beat into himself. Kreig felt a degree of focus that washed away his irritation as he resumed repeating the technique. With each movement he breathed in-and-out as appropriate, each time it came for the uppercuts turn he’d lower himself slightly immediately after pulling back the straight and tightened his let fist then sprung it upwards, almost jumping with each and every punch.

He recalled being told once, whilst here in the Pit, that boxing wasn’t just about the punches or your movements; No, one of the most important aspects that ranked as high was what you did with them, how fast you can set up each and every one in a series of quick combinations, each with the purpose to deceive and decimate the foe before you. It filled him with giddy to think that, to know boxing suited his own methods just fine. With that geddiness filling him with warmth he let his let fists flew in a series of double jabs. As it implied, his left would snap forward in a loose fist, snap back and then immediately forward again. The purpose behind it all was to keep the opponent off guard and to intercept an retaliatory straight punches whilst also setting up a chance for his own straight or hook punch. For a time he could not determine in his mind, Kreig had spent much on drilling it as he did the straight-upper combo. His body tensed as it warmed up with the constant movement of muscle, the repetitive motion would have tired them out at somepoint and cause them to pulsate with pain as they were stretched back and forth, building up their durability and increasing the limit of how much more punches Kreig could throw.

He would have continued training his punches had he not heard his name being called out, a left jab suddenly halting as his ears picked up the voice of a young man calling for him loudly; As if knowing who Kreig were. He found this curious as he turned his head to see something peculiar, it was a six-armed man, under any other circumstances he’d find that a shocking thing, but it wasn’t the first time Kreig had seen such species of humanoids and after meeting giant blue,purple and gods know what Akalaks and man-eating Myrians Kreig found no reason to be surprised in any other case.

Could he be a squire? No, the lad certainly don’t look it. Which ain’t actually fair assessment considering I’m the one that’s thinkin’ it” Nonetheless, he supposed he should stop the lad from swinging his arm like a lunatic child searching for his child and so went “Oy, Sixarms! Right ‘ere I am” He was certainly curious as to why the fourarms was looking for him, so might as well entertain this curiosity a bit

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Hannovi on March 6th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Turning his head at the sound of six arms, he realized that he had been waving in the wrong direction. So much for looking normal. Putting his hand down and trotting over to the man, he stopped in shock of the ripping muscles that built up the man's arms. Was everyone in Syliras buffed to the max? Trying to look as if he wasn't as intimidated as he was, Hannovi slowed to a gentle stride stopping an arms length away from Kreig. "Hello, my name is Hannovi. I was told to look for you if I wanted to learn to fight." Wiping his hand on his kilt cleaning it of dirt, he outstretched his arm to properly greet the man.

His only fear was that he didn't get flip, tossed, or have any other body part flung about like before. He noticed how sweaty the man's hair and brow was. This guy was the real deal. He couldn't help but compare himself to the man. Where Kreig had bull like arms, he himself had badly shaped noodles, and where Kreig had stone like abs, he had a soft underbelly. By the looks of things there was no better teacher.

"So, what were you up to?" he asked trying to make conversation to lighten some of the awkwardness in the air. Trying to copy the stance that he saw Kreig doing. "How's that?" he asked not sure if he was doing it right. His legs were spaced, his fists up. He tried to do the combo that Kreig had done. Throwing one fist out slow and crooked then punching directly up into the air. He looked to Kreig for some criticism if not help. He knew that he wasn't the best fighter, but he was willing to learn. Setting up again, he through out a couple more to try and get a feel for it. He even tried to throw in a kick to mix it up, lifting his foot off the ground a bit. He was already breaking a sweat, his hair sticking to his forehead. He was nearly out of breath, his chest rising and falling with him trying to regulate his breathing. "So what do you think?".
Hannovi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kreig Messer on March 7th, 2015, 7:35 am

As Hannovi made his way to the brawler, Kreig had resumed practicing his double-jab combo. Noddingg to aknowledge the man’s name as well as his intent ‘ Wonderful….I’m somehow the go to guy for training how to fight barehanded’ It was odd really, since he knew there were far better prospects than him, Cecil, the perpetually bored looking man who could give Ser Wade’s stoicism a run for his money, was a much better teacher than him and could probably show Sixarms here better than the much more inexperienced Kreig.

Still, Kreig felt it would a dereliction of his duty if he didn’t teach anyone how to throw a good and bloody proper punch; It was a sign of being a man in his eyes and felt that it was a disgrace that the six-armed youth knew not how to throw one!.”[color] Practicing me jabs, Hannovi[/color]” Kreig replied using the Sixarms actual name, his eyes turning slightly to examine the lads build and quickly he found himself wincing…..the boy was built like a stick, he wouldn’t survive a bloody sparring match against Kreig. It something that was reinforced as Kreig examined hannovi from the corners of his eyes.

While he felt flattered by the boys imitation of his stance, there was still glaring flaws in it that spoke loudly of Sixarms rather non-existent unarmed experience. His jabs, if they could be called as such, were too tightly fisted which made the speed of the punch suffer and Kreig didn’t need to guess at how much power I lacked. It also became quickly apparent that his stamina was around zilch as well as Hannovi’s breathing had already become tired and sweat dropped from his brow, something that was intensified as he performed a rather lack luster kick. Kreig didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, though he was starting to lean heavier into crying as he dropped his own stance and face palmed at Sixarms.

Alright…..truth be told….that was absolutely horrible. Though I do appreciate the enthusiasm” Kreig motioned for Hannovi to keep watch as he resumed taking up his stance, emphasizing how his guard was close to his face and the sides of his body “ LIstent, you got to keep your guard tight, the way you were doing it let your face be exposed. If you didn’t have six arms your sides would probably be the biggest target an opponent could abuse. Also, keep your legs bent and ready to spring anywhere you need to go, but you gotta make it firm too. Balance, you understand? Be ready to move at a ticks notice yet be that unmovable stone wall during the other

Now keep your eyes wide and ears clear, ‘cause you’re about to witness a bloody proper punch” Kreig then pulled back his right fist, rotating his shoulder and waste to the back before suddenly snapping a tight fist forward, his waist shifting forward as the punch flew straight through the air and pushed away the wind around it.

He then quickly followed that up by throwing a side kick, something he perform as he stood on the ball of his right foot and rotated his hips as he lifted his left leg and swung at what would presumably be the mid-section of some opponent “…..And that’s how you would throw a kick” Kreig proclaimed proudly as he suddenly stood straight and approached Sixarms, clasping his hands against Hannovi’s shoulders.

Which…unfortunately…..are things I cannot teach you yet. Your body needs some toughening up, I can help you if you want but….well, other than paying negligible a 30-day fee of ten gold rimmed mizas, needs a commitment from you my good man. Why? Because I will run you through the ringer to get your body built up sufficiently to take a punch, while also strong enough to throw punches” It felt like some contrived sales pitch, but it was truth. Other than mizas, which he’d be sure to be paid upfront, he needed commitment.

It was up to Hannovi however, to seal the deal.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Hannovi on March 8th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Hannovi couldn't tell if Kreig was being genuinely mean or brutally honest. Either way, he knew that it was true. He wasn't the strongest, nor the smartest, and he barely knew how to use his magic for anything other than cheap tricks. Seeing this as an opportunity to better himself, to shed his skin and come out as something better, he agreed though 10 miza for 30 days seemed like a lot of coin to be giving. He knew that he had the coin for it, but he wasn't sure that it would be worth it. "What did you have in mind if I did go through with this?" he questioned. It wasn't that he didn't trust Kreig, he just wanted to know if he would be getting his money's worth and not scammed. How much did 10 miza for 30 days come up too anyways? He questioned himself. His face turning red as he held up his fingers counting each finger by tens loosing count at times and having to start over. Eventually coming to the answer he was seeking, he was even more shocked to learn that he would be coming 300 gold rimmed miza out of pocket. This was a big lump indeed. He took another look at Kreig's build. If he could get results like those, then maybe the miza would be worth it.

"Give me a chime." he spoke turning around to count ten miza from his pouch to give to the muscular man. "One, two, three, four." he began counting the miza one by one hoping that Kreig would not tire and go to find something else to do. "Seven, eight, nine, ten." Hannovi finished now turning back around holding out his hand to give Kreig the amount of payment he asked for. He was doing this for his parents. 300 gold miza was little to nothing to give if it meant he was a step closer to going back to Sunberth and locating his mother and father. "I'm ready to learn what ever skills you can teach me." words of determination came from his mouth. He watched Kreig's demonstration, rubbing on his forearms and leg imagining himself doing something like that one day. He caught himself day dreaming a bit before coming back to reality. He held up his hands and punched at the air as if it were an opponent standing in front of him. Hannovi was excited to learn something new. Especially something hands on. He didn't care how hard the lessons would be, he was up for it.

"So, what's first?"d he asked eager to start. The sun had moved a bit now sitting higher in the sky. He ran his fingers through his messy hair. He really needed to comb it, he also really needed a bath, wondering when was the last time he had one. He put that down in a mental note as well. " Clean self up." He wouldn't want to be smelly and dirty when talking to other people. He was hot now adjusting his kilt to where the sweat would not stick to him. Thinking to prepare himself for the work out, he began to stretch. He wanted to give this his all. What would be the point of training if he was going to be lazy doing it. Taking a look around at the other people training, he spotted the giant that flipped him on his back. "Flip the giant." he added to his mental notebook. He imagined picking the giant man up and throwing him onto the ground like he had done to him. Looking back at Kreig, he focused on nothing more than the sound of his voice. He wanted to take everything in and not miss a word.
Hannovi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kreig Messer on March 8th, 2015, 5:16 pm

What did Kreig have in mind? Hah, that was an easy thing to answer “ Run you ragged lad, real ragged that me own Patron would be proud of me” Kreig answered with an innocent looking grin, he was being truthful of course. But the truth of the matter is, it would only feel ragged for the first few while. It was how the body worked after all, at the beginning everything would seem harder than it already was and that tested a person’s will far more than anything during that period.

Then Kreig heard that familiar jingle as Sixarms excused himself for a moment to count the mizas that Kreig rarely heard nowadays, or rather rarely heard from his own pouches. His eyes widened in a feeling of discomfort though, fact of the matter was; 30 days was a long time and what if the pup decided that he wasn’t cut out for it? It would feel like cheating if that happened! On the other hand, what if he decided to skip out till the final days? That would be wasting Kreig’s time and cutting out of the deal….still, it didn’t feel right until it was a completed job. Kreig took the amount from the lad and examined it. Almost reluctant, he separated the amount to half of the agreed upon and returned the rest to Han “Half upfront, rest once we’re done,eh?” He grinned as he pocketed the amount, some of the guilt subsiding.

He looked again at the string physique of Sixarms, contemplating how to start things over. He himself was wondering how’d he start it all, truth be told they weren’t gonna be doing any wild fighting anytime soon so they were stuck with formal drills, mainly punching, most important thing that! But he doubted the chap would last long doing just that and so he made his decision as he smacked his hand against Sixarms back with a wide grin.

Well lad, thing is we need to build up you endurance a bit. No stamina means our training would a tad….short. So, its time that you and I did a bit of running, savvy?” Kreig grinned turned a tad devilish, admittedly he himself wasn’t much of a runner but he did held quite a bit more stamina and it was never a bad thing to build more of that for himself as well building that of the lads.

We'll run around the place for about a bell, after that I’ll see about teaching how to throw a jab. Now run behind me an’ try to keep up” Which shouldn’t be hard all things considered. Nonetheless it should be tiring enough for Sixarms here, if his legs weren’t sore by the end of this then Kreig would think he’d be doing something wrong or that Sixarms was holding out on him.

But leaving that behind, Kreig began what he set out to do as he raised one leg infront of the other. Thankfully he wasn’t running under plate armor or otherwise his footwork would look quite awkward, or rather more awkward than it already is. The motions of his legs were a far cry than that of couriers, thieves or hunters who relied on their mobility; their legs moving like a diagram in illustrations whilst Kreig was that child’s caricature that ran with a gait most yukmen would laugh at if they weren’t so busy trying to kill and maim people.

Nevertheless, at least he wasn’t tripping face flat over his own two feet. His previous drills helping him build up a rhythm of sorts that made his steps more coordinated and far apart that he wouldn’t fall unless a banana slip or someone doing pushups were in his way. His thoughts briefly wandered off to Hannovi as he wondered how he was doing, his head briefly turning to gain a glance of the lad before returning its focus back to the path before him. He felt a twinge of sympathy as he realized that for a string like him all this running would set his legs figuratively on fire; That was the problem with a lack of exercise after all, your body begins to realize just how inactive it was and starts complaining about how it shape it is. He imagined the sole of his feed would ache at first, then to his shin and over his knee and finally till his thighs. Then gradually but more quickly he’d feel a hot pain through the muscles of his legs that would replace an initial heaviness that he would feel. Kreig chuckled under his breath as he recalled one thing about this….Hann would be feeling this the next day and by Yahal that amused him so.

He’s going to hate Kreig for this.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Hannovi on March 9th, 2015, 4:38 am

Hannovi had shot past Kreig at the start of the run...In his mind. In reality, he never ran a day in his life. His legs were jelly on fire that spawned lava. His chest hurt as it raised and fell quickly and there was a rhythmic thumping in his head to which he figured was his heart. He tried calling for Kreig to slow down, but between inhaling, exhaling, and struggling to keep his feet in front of him, he couldn't get so much as a peep out. Kreig had already made it a quarter of the way while he hadn't even made it a few feet from the starting point, and they would have to run for a whole bell. No wonder Kreig set the time limit so long, he must have knew that it would take him a bell to make one lap around the pit. Slowing his already slowed pace, Hannovi gasped for air. His throat dry and itchy. He couldn't continue at this pace as he came to a walk. His entire lower half of his body ached as if it were being ripped from his waist. His thighs especially, throbbing with every step he took. He couldn't see how Kreig had done it. Watching the man run at a solid stride. Leaning forward, Hannovi tried to give a quick burst of energy to get back up to speed. One foot in front of the other until one foot didn't want to move and the other foot didn't want to wait leaving him to fall to the dirt. Catching himself a bit, he came back up with the same pace as he started with.

He was kinda glad the Kreig was a noble and honest person only taking half and trusting Hannovi enough to ask for the other half when they were done. Not that he would get very far if he did try to make a run for it, but it felt good to be able to trust a random person not to try and scam you. He noticed that Kreig was now behind him, which meant that he somehow sprinted so fast when in thought that he caught up with him, or that Kreig had already finished one lap and was just passing Hannovi. Not wanting to look as exhausted or tired as he really was in front of his trainer, he forced his body to man up. Lifting his chest, and trying to run in the same form as Kreig, he kept a determined look upon his face giving a smile and nod as his trainer passed by. "I'm just taking her slow. Don't want to waist all my energy on the run when there are other things ya'know." Oh gods, there were other exercises it dawned upon his head. There was no way that he would be able to use his legs after this. He kept his faked form for the few chimes that Kreig was present before returning to his out of shape self that was even more tired from the energy needed to fake his workout. He had finally made it halfway around and was proud of himself, even gained a little bit of motivation that all drained out in a puddle behind him once he realized that he had only made it half way and that he still had a bell to go.

Sweat fell from every part of his body, and seeing that he only wore a kilt and undergarments said a mouthful about his discomfort. At this point, he was walking. He had lost all sense of hope and energy. He watched as Kreig passed for the 3rd or 4th time lifting his hand and putting his head down as if he were asking for mercy. He gasped for air as he eventually made it to the 3/4 point. Only a quarter to go. His legs had completely rebelled against him. Every step was like stepping on a giant crossbow that shot the bone in his legs upward and out of his skin. He was hot, sweaty, stinky, and couldn't feel his toes which bummed him out because he really liked his toes. He needed to cool off, water would have been great but the only thing around here was dirt, rock, sweat, and weapons. He savored the cool breezes that visited him once and a while edging him on and giving him a false sense of hope. Why couldn't they skip the running and strait into fighting. Why would one need to run anyways? He didn't want to learn how to run from a fight, he wanted to learn how to win one. That was it. He was asking for his money back as soon as Kreig lapped him again. He was giving up, throwing in the towel. He would get rich and pay someone to run for him if needed. Psh, what was he thinking. He father would scold him if he saw the way he was acting. "A man gains respect by respecting others." He remembered his father saying something along the lines of that. He couldn't hold out on Kreig because he wanted to give up, he was also afraid that Kreig might beat him into a pulp if he tried to anyways. No, he wasn't going to give up. He was going to pick his lungs up from the floor and finish strong. Completing one full lap half dead, he took a spot on the ground. He didn't know if a bell had passed. He felt like a couple years had went by. If he still had to run, he would make the effort, but for right now he need to rest.
Hannovi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kreig Messer on March 10th, 2015, 4:57 am

Kreig was cringing in sympathy, a sympathy that was twisted by the internal laughter that swelled up within him as he noted Sixarms tired form. Poor bastard was handling it worse than he thought, petch, Kreig thought he'd be able to complete full two laps at the very least. At first, when Kreig had finished his first lap and was making way for his second only to see Hannovi in front of him with a look of confidence that only fooled a man who was both blind and deaf. Kreig could clearly see how his chest heaved back and forth from exhaustion with his hair looking disheveled like a worn broom. Sixarm's was shaking like jelly too which pretty much told him what he needed to know.

Still, Kreig admired him for putting up a brave front as he passed by. Once Kreig was out of earshot, he let a small laugh and shook his head 'Lots of work to be done indeed ' It was not to say Kreig wasn't feeling tired as well, he simply experienced it to a much lesser degree than Hannovi. Whilst his legs were growing heavy and hot, especially around the start of 3rd lap and having ran past Sixarms again. His arms were lifted back and forth in accordance to the rhythm of his steps. As he ran around the place he let his minds wander, thinking of ways on how to improve Hannovi’s physique. He supposed the answer would be easy enough when he was with the lad, lifting weights and practicing drills as he himself did. But he couldn’t be here all the time, all things considered some days he’ll just have his entire hours be filled by training from his patron.

That meant he could only do one thing for the lad during those times; set up a training schedule for him to follow. Already he had a simple but proper regime for him to follow as he kept running at a brisk pace, trying to work some soreness into his muscles and gradually succeeding as with each step he could feel a panful tiredness with the back-and-forth expanding and shrinking of his muscle tissure, gradually he knew it would build up Sixarm’s body. And with the money he received he knew he could purchase some supplies to do just that.

For what seemed like the third time, Kreig passed by Hannovi who was only now making halfway through his lap. He suppressed another chuckle, already imagining the range of motions the young man must be feeling; He was certain he was because Kreig felt them too when he began training as a squire, it feels like a torture brought on by the dark gods, when in truth it was actually a cleansing of sorts as you wake certain parts of the body from a long slumber; purifying it from disuse and reminding it of the muscles it never seems to use.

In the end, after the passing of the bell and also the completion of Hannovi’s first lap. Kreig Watched the tired wreck of a sixarmed humanoid with a hint of amusement and pride ‘ Welp, he has the determination. That’s all I could probably really ask for’ Kreig chuckled a bit as he sat down beside him “So, how about we call it a break for about 15 chimes? This might be also a good time for you to ask me any questions ye might be ponderin’
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Hannovi on April 3rd, 2015, 3:12 pm

Hannovi was relieved to hear the words "take a break" from Kreigs mouth. His legs quivered as he attempted the feat of sitting straight up. His calves burned and felt like wet noodles. Sweat trickled down his brow and onto his drenched shirt. He could feel his heart pounding in his ears as he gasped for air out of his heaving chest. He did have a question, putting one finger up to let Kreig know that he was about to speak. Sitting back up his ran his fingers through his wet wild hair. He looked over to Kreig who didn't look to be the bit tired. How was this possible? Hannovi threatened to pass out a few times whilst running, while Kreig was just sitting here as if he just went for a short walk. Was he envious? Yes, but this also showed that Kreig could get him some results. He massaged that back of his legs trying to soothe the pain that rested in them.

"So, tell me about yourself." He asked trying to pass the time along as they waited for their break to end. My name is Hannovi, i'm from Sunberth." he started before stopping to let Kreig answer. He could tell that Kreig had to be from somewhere rich, by the way that he carried himself. He had a disciplined walk about him, and spoke clearly and proper like. He had little no dirt upon his fingernails and looked fairly clean unlike Hannovi who looked as if he were born in a pig pen. It then struck him that he had not bathed since he had arrived in the city. Something else to put on his mental note. Great, now he felt self conscious about himself. What else could he change about himself? He began to wonder, giving himself a quick smell to see if that was something that needed to be changed well. Trying to focus on the words coming from Kreig and not so much on his personal hygiene, he gave a nod to show that he was listening. Giving a stretch he positioned himself to where he could stand up.

His legs felt as if they were not there and he was walking on air. Each step seemed unsafe with his legs looking as if they would fall from under him at any given moment. He dare not try to run. Giving another stretch of his legs he jumped a bit to try and get some feeling into them. "Right, so what's next?" he asked trying to sound enthusiastic as possible about the next workout. What was it going to be? Arms? The back? probably his stomach seeing that it was as soft as a feather. He put his arms up, punching at the air trying to do the one move that Kreig had did before. He was pretty sure that he had done an even worse job than his first attempt, but it felt good to know a move, something flashy to show off to people. Hell, he could even use it to scare the wrong type of people off. Just fake it a little and hope to the ends of the world that they don't see through his deception. Gaining some energy back, he was ready for the next exercise. His attitude had gone from negative to excited now that he thought of amount of things that Kreig could teach him. "C'mon" He signaled to Kreig. "Let's do this."
Hannovi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kreig Messer on April 17th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Kreig was amused by Sixarms, looking like the wreck he currently was. He wondered if the running was indeed far too much, but then again it would be too tought on anyone who just started. For the umpteenth time he reminded himself to make some sort of plan for the lad, something he could go on to fulfill his needs at least for the 10 days coming. He couldn’t be here everyday after all, still he knew everything would start with a run. Everything would start on working on his legs, building them good and strong so that it could stand the strain in the long run.

He nodded fore the tired boy to ask his question, letting a grin show on his face when he asked where he came from then quickly admitting that he was a Sunberther. Kreig chuckled as he shook his head, noting that it felt like the whole of Syliras was filled with Sunberthers just enough that a person had to ask if someone let out a truly horrifying fart for there to be so many out here.

Hah, I’m like you, lad. A ‘berther, born and raised till I had to take a good long run right out of that cesspool” He was only slightly bitter, not for leaving but leaving on less than ideal circumstances. He didn’t know if the gangs had him on their shyke list but when you deny two gangs your loyalty, well, you don’t stay around to find out.

He looked at Sixarms again with wry amusement, surprised by the sudden energy only to then note that he looked shaky on his legs. He resisted the urge to chuckle this time, letting only a grin color his features as he stood up, then again tried to resist a chuckle as he saw Hannovi attempt a punch and a kick.

Well, lad, I suppose since we only have 30 days. I best be showing you the first punch will be workin’ on, yeah?” He moved besides him, taking a combat stance with again his fists raised high enough to protect his sides and torso, whilst also quick enough to intercept blows to the head. His posture crouched only slightly, looking more like a boxing stance yet he knew could make it work for some kicks and knee strikes as well. He notioned for Hann to watch his right fist, clenching tightly whilst his thumb rested on the outside.

He brought his shoulder back slightly whilst bending his elbow tighter, slow and deliberate, showcasing his bodys movement mostly from his waist as he rotated it back and forth with that same slow movement “ Watch all of me, Han. Don’t let anythin’ out of sight, yeah?” His words timed with the ending of the motion as he extended his arms till the end of its reach, before pulling back again. He repeated the motion twice more, just so the lad picked up on everything.

Once that was done, he repeated them again except this time there was no slowing down; they were quick, devastating, right straight punches. Right and proper that they were, he’d done it 9 more times, trying to burn into Han’s mind. Quickly he spun around so that Han saw his left, quickly doing 10 more punches with his left. Once that was done, he turned to Han with a smile.

Think you can do that? With your six-arms that should be mighty devastating, yeah?” Indeed, a straight punch from a six-armed kid had a potential of power backed by numbers. He stood before him and clapped his shoulders, a huge grin on his face “ Since I already expect you to be dead tired tomorrow, this will be a tad light. Thirty punches from your arms on the right, thirty on the left and finally alternating between the two thirty more times. Think you can that?

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Next