PM to join (The fighter's pit) A good day for a beatdown er..Traning

Kreig teaches Hannovi a thing or two about fighting, the hard way.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

(The fighter's pit) A good day for a beatdown er..Traning

Postby Ball on September 7th, 2015, 12:23 am

And the grades come rolling in.

Overall Comments
Please Note: This was found as originally graded, however with recent situations coming to light I am assuming this was one that was previously graded and then needed to be regarded, as it is still amongst the list to be graded.
On that note: Sadness that this ended so soon. =(

Also KM, please remember to write the sort of IC deals more clearly as they can lead to confusion. I spoke with Nightmare concerning this (as I told you).

Kreig Messer
Experience Points.
Boxing+2
Teaching+1
Running+2
Persuasion+1

Lores.
  • Boxing Technique: Right Straight Jab with a Left Uppercut
  • Hannovi: Six Armed Man
  • Hannovi: No Endurance

Loot.
+150GM for training fees

NOTE: Please PM me in regards to any errors or problems you may have with my grading. As always, if this grade is placed within the grade request thread please mark as graded but DO NOT remove the link. Thank you!

Hannovi
If you return please PM me for this grade.

Experience Points.

Lores.

Template Credit: Edric Wingard
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes