[Verified by Crosspatch] Rhov

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rhov

Postby Rhov on March 28th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Rhov

Character

Basic Information
Name: Rhov
Race: Chaktawe
Sex: Male
Birthday: 18, Summer, 496 A.V.
Birthplace: Eyktol

Appearance
In a word, Rhov appears feral. His mane of unkempt hair has been tamed into a warrior's cut, mostly shaved into a mohawk with a wolftail hanging wild. He bears the classic Chaktawean eyes, solid onyx orbs cool and dark as a desert night. Choosing to adorn the traditional paint of the Kalanue Tribe, Rhov usually has a pair of angled designs above and below both his eyes. His skin carries a healthy bronze sheen, marred only by smattering of scars gained from hunts gone wrong. Standing at 5’10” and weighing 190 lbs., Rhov is not especially physically imposing, but if one looked closely, they would see hard muscle earned from years surviving the Eyktol wastes with his tribe.

Scars:
  • Thin scar on his right bicep.
  • Long, curved gash on his left arm.
  • Large scar on right forearm.
Tattoo :
The first picture is for the location of the tattoo, and the second is for the coloration of it.ImageImage

Concept
Personality: Rhov is direct in his mannerisms, almost overly so. He believes in simple solutions to complex problems, and as such, will often take the path of least resistance when given the chance. He is both passionate and stubborn, a combination which has landed Rhov in trouble with elders and peers on multiple occasions. He has trouble holding his tongue and often speaks his mind, even when it would serve him otherwise to just keep quiet.
Merits: Passionate, Fierce, Loyal, Honest
Flaws: Blunt, Impulsive, Stubborn
Likes: The heat, starlit nights, stories around a fire, the wilderness
Dislikes: The cold, crowds, disloyalty

History
Born into the Kalanue Tribe, Rhov experienced a childhood fully immersed in Chaktawean culture. His youth was filled with stories under star-filled desert nights, with misadventures of brash adolescence, and with a constant yearning to prove himself to his family. As he grew in age, so too did both his abilities and responsibilities. He learned how to track even the most elusive prey from his father, and since he has led many a hunter to an unfortunate prey. Just as he came into his fullest within the Kalanue, his searching had begun. While his banishment from the tribe was brief, the answer he received from Eywaat inspired him to abandon the world he knew and seek out his destiny beyond the desert sands. With only his guardian to guide him, Rhov left his tribe, left his home, and strives to find his place in the world.

Skills

Physical
SkillExperienceTotalLevel
Weapon: Angle-Knife 14 (SP) +1, +2 +3 +2 22 Novice
Endurance+2 +3 +2 +5 +1 +1 +3 +3 20 Novice
Unarmed Combat 5 (SP) +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 13 Novice
Stealth 5 (SP) +2 +2 +2 11 Novice
Running+1 +1 +3 +2 7 Novice
Acrobatics+1 +1 +1 +1 4 Novice
Wrestling +1 +2 3 Novice
Brawling+1 1 Novice
Bodybuilding +1 1 Novice
Dancing +1 1 Novice

Mental
Observation+3, +3 +5 +5 +3 +2 +4 +4 +3 32 Competant
Tactics+1 +2 +2 +3 +3 +3(SXP) 14 Novice
Wilderness Survival (Desert) 10 (RP) 10 Novice
Philosophy+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 9 Novice
Land Navigation+1 +2 +2 +1 6 Novice
Subterfuge +1 +3 4 Novice
Intelligence+2 +1 3 Novice
Meditation +1 +1 2 Novice
Planning +1 1 Novice

Social
Socialization +3 +2 +4 +3 +2 +1 15 Novice
Rhetoric +3 +2 +2 +1 +2 +3 13 Novice
Intimidation +1 +4 +1 6 Novice
Persuasion +2 +2+1 5 Novice
Flirting+3 3 Novice
Interrogation +1 +1 +1 3 Novice
Storytelling +1 +1 2 Novice
Negotiation +1 1 Novice
Teaching +1 1 Novice

Trade
Tracking 26 (SP) +2 +3 +1 +1 33 Competant
#---
#---

Arcane
Flux +2 +2 4 Novice
#---
#---

Lore and Languages

Social
Novos Arlen: Awahtoklo
Gene Duval: Owner of the Spinning Coin
Gene Duval: Contact Provider
Cage Name: Exodus
Calidus: Guardian of Lavendar Ruins
The Captain: Suvan ghost skilled in flux and the Suvanja
Asen: Half-Dhani drinking friend
Asen's ring with a snake eating its own tail
Asen: Got tattoo at the same time as her
Sylirians value their honor to much.
Hollands “Raging Whirlwind”
Holland: The Mercenary with a smart mouth
Syliras: Shoes and shirts are generally required
Hannovi: Eypharian from Sunberth
Deviana Blackwood: Syliran Doctor with a caustic tongue

Skill and Trade
Tracking: Sensing Movement
Tracking: Boot Prints
Tracking: Can Tell a Lot From a Foot Print
Tracking: Where There's Smoke There's Fire, Where There's Fire There's People
Brawling: Mudball Special
Unarmed Combat: Headbutt
Wrestling: Basic Grappling
The Way of the Crow
Tracking: Tracking through a ghost's memories
Flux: About pushing past the body's maximum potential
Flux: Tapping into inner djed
Flux: Moving djed from one part of the body to another
Socialization: Alcohol loosens one's social barriers
Dancing: Basic position with a partner
Dancing: 'Violent' dancing
Endurance: Pain of a tattoo
Weapon Knife: Knives are versatile weapons
Weapon Knife: basic countering and parrying
Endurance: focusing rage to ignore the pain'
Planning: Luring out a target
Bounty Hunter: Never forget your warrant
Tactics: Planning an escape route
Intelligence: A home can tell much about its occupants

Misc
Lore of Kalanue Tribe Culture
Lore of Eywaat
Awahtoklo: He Who Leaves None For The Crows
Maybe I Belong After All
Ghosts of Lavender Ruins
Myri: Goddess of War
War is bloody and dishonest
Side effects and aftermath of possession
Going right where it hurts.
Sizing an opponent up
I don’t fight to please others, I fight to win.
Don’t rush blindly into a fight with an unknown opponent.
Passing out in a fight
The dangers and wonders of the Eyktol landscape
Taste of apple pie
Manacling a target

Languages
Language Proficiency
Tawna Fluent
Common Basic
Shiber Poor

Possessions

Clothes
  • Simple brown and white coat
  • Simple brown pants
  • Simple white shirt
  • Simple brown boots
  • Simple undergarments

Utilities
  • Comb
  • Brush
  • Razor
  • Soap
  • Waterskin
  • Balanced Rations (1 week's worth)
  • Eating Knife
  • Flint and Steel
  • Leather Boots
  • Leather Pants
  • Cotton Jacket
  • Manacles
  • Key
  • Rope, Hemp (50 ft)
  • Leather Armor
  • Scabbard, Dagger
  • Map of Sylaris
  • (1) Gauntlet, Teethed

Housing
  • Lodging currently at The Fool's Errand.

Heirloom
  • Ancestral Knife- Given to him by his father before Rhov left his tribe, Rhov considers this weapon curved blade priceless.Image

Ledger

Item Gain/Loss Total
Starting Package +100gm 100gm
Cashed in Housing +500gm 600 gm
Pants, Leather -1.6 gm 598.4 gm
High Boots, Leather -1 gm 597.4 gm
Jacket, Cotton -8 sm 596.6 gm
Map of Sylaris -2 gm 594.6 gm
Manacles -15 gm 579.6 gm
Key, Average -20 gm 559.6 gm
Rope, Hemp (50 ft) -1 gm 558.6 gm
Leather Armor -10 gm 548.6 gm
Scabbard, Dagger -2 gm 546.6 gm
2 lbs of black paint, Chaktawe Import -8 gm 538.6 gm
Tent, one person -2 gm 536.6 gm
Blanket, Winter -0.05 gm 536.55 gm
Bedroll -0.01 gm 536.54 gm
(1) Gauntlet, Teethed -5 gm 531.54 gm
Tatoo, Medium Colored -6 gm 525.54 gm
Summer Common Living Expenses -135 gm 395.54 gm
Pie Eating Contest -2 gm 393.54 gm
Ale (3) -0.03 gm 393.51 gm
Bottle of Ale -0.05 gm 392.47 gm
Spring 515 AV Wages +910 gm 1302.47 gm
Summer 515 AV Expenses (Inactive) -0 1302.47 gm
Fall 515 AV Expenses (Inactive) -0 1302.47 gm

Thread list

Spring 515
Day Thread Status Reward
5th [Job Thread] [The Bronze Woods] He Who Hunts Monsters Graded Obseravation +3, Philospohy +1, Intelligence +2, Hunting +1, Tracking +2, Stealth +2, Endurance +2, Running +1, Land Navigation +1, Intimidation +1, Weapon: Angle Knife +1, Tactics +1, Acrobatics +1, Brawling +1, Unarmed Combat +1, Syliras: Land of Plenty, Location: The Bronze Woods, Awahtoklo: He Who Leaves None For The Crows, Novos Arlen: Awahtoklo. Tracking: Sensing Movement, Tracking: Boot Prints, Tracking: Can Tell a Lot From a Foot Print, Tracking: Where There's Smoke There's Fire, Where There's Fire There's People, Brawling: Mudball Special, Unarmed Combat: Headbutt, Maybe I Belong After All, Injury: Cut will last for six days, less with healing. It will fade into a thin scar.
11th [The Spinning Coin] Two Men Enter Graded Observation +3, Socialization +3, Philosophy +1, Planning +1, Rhetoric +3, Negotiation +2, Tactics +2, Weapon: Angle-knife +2, Wrestling +1, Acrobatics +1, Unarmed Combat +1, Location: The Spinning Coin, Gene Duval: Owner of the Spinning Coin, Gene Duval: Contact Provider, Cage Name: Exodus, Wrestling: Basic Grappling, The Way of the Crow
12th Just a Flesh Wound (Devi) Graded Endurance: 3, Observation: 4, Philosophy: 2, Land Navigation: 1, Intelligence: 1, Socialization: 2, Interrogation: 1, Teaching: 1 Storytelling: 1, Deviana Blackwood: Syliran Doctor with a caustic tongue, Intelligence: A home can tell much about its occupants
22nd Have Your Pie and Eat it Too Graded Endurance +1, Observation +2, Socialization +3, Storytelling +1, Rhetoric +1, Interrogation +1, Syliras: Shoes and shirts are generally required, Event: Pie eating contest at the Rearing , Hannovi: Eypharian from Sunberth, The dangers and wonders of the Eyktol , Taste of apple pie
27th-28th [The Lavender Ruins/The Purple Forest] War Never Changes Graded Running +1, Observation +5, Socialization +2, Tracking +3, Acrobatics +1, Land Navigation +2, Stealth +2, Endurance +3, Subterfuge +1, Tactics +2, Interrogation +1, Persuasion +2, Rhetoric +2, Meditation +1, Flux +2, Prayer +1, Unarmed Combat +1, Philosophy +1, Location: Lavender Ruins, Ghosts of Lavender Ruins, Location: Purple Forest, Being possessed by a ghost, Tracking: Tracking through a ghost's memories, Flux: About pushing past the body's maximum potential, Tapping into inner djed, Flux: Moving djed from one part of the body to another, Myri: Goddess of War, War is bloody and dishonest, Calidus: Guardian of Lavendar Ruins, The Captain: Suvan ghost skilled in flux and the Suvanja
29th Ink and Ale (Asen) Graded Observation +5, Intimidation +1, Persuasion +2, Socialization +, Flirting +3, Dancing +, Endurance +2, Philosophy +1, Side effects and aftermath of possession, Socialization: Alcohol loosens one's social barriers, Dancing: Basic position with a partner, Dancing: 'Violent' dancing, Asen: Half-Dhani drinking friend, Location: The Inked Pen, Asen's ring with a snake eating its own tail, Asen: Got tattoo at the same time as her, Endurance: Pain of a tattoo
33rd [ The Fighters Pits] The Secret To Nothing Graded Weapon: Angle Knife 3, Observation 3, Unarmed 2, Acrobatics , Subterfuge 3, Intimidation 4, Persuasion 1, Rhetoric 2, Tactics 3, Philosophy 1, Meditation 1, Endurance 5, Wrestling 2, Knifes are versatile weapons, Weapon Knife: basic countering and parrying, Going right where it hurts, Syrians value their honour to much, Sizing an opponent up, I don’t fight to please others, I fight to win, Don’t rush blindly into a fight with an unknown opponent, Hollands “Raging Whirlwind”, Basic grappling, Endurance: focusing rage to ignore the pain, Passing out in a fight, Holland: The Mercenary with a smart mouth
50th [Job Thread][Sunset Falls] Fall From Grace In Progress N/A
89th Escalation (Katelyn) Graded Planning : 1, Intimidation : 1, Hunting : 1, Tracking : 1, Running : 3, Unarmed Combat : 2, Observation : 4, Stealth : 2. Rhetoric : 2, Tactics : 3, Land Navigation : 2, Endurance : 1, Bodybuilding : 1,Planning: Luring out a target, Location: Kabrin Road, Manacling a target, Bounty Hunter: Never forget your warrant, Tactics: Planning an escape route

Winter 515
Day Thread Status Reward
9th Foxhunt In Progress N/A
29th [Job Thread] Conflict of Interests (Alexander Faircroft) In Progress N/A
31st Snow Night In Progress N/A
87th The Most Dangerous Game Pt. 1 In Progress N/A
88th The Most Dangerous Game Pt. 2 In Progress N/A
90th The Most Dangerous Game Pt. 3 In Progress N/A
Last edited by Rhov on March 30th, 2016, 6:17 am, edited 38 times in total.
Rhov
Justice despite consequence

Words: 116309
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2015, 9:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Rhov

Postby Rhov on April 3rd, 2015, 4:34 am

Rhov's Character Continued
General Information :
1. What is your Name? My name is Rhov, if you really wish to know.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Not in many years. When I was young, my parents used to call me 'Randi'. In Common, it translates to 'Stone wall'. I...may have had a bit of a stubborn streak in my youth. And adolescent. Now, as well, actually.
3. How old are you? Eighteen, nineteen come this Summer.
4. What is your height? I measure out to around 5'9".
5. What is your weight?185 lbs. For some reason, we Chaktawe are heavier than our height suggests.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Bronzed skin and solid black eyes. Hair shaved into a warrior's cut. A friend of mine once said that I looked 'Fierce. Feral even'. I believe them to be right.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I'm fond of my finger freckles. They allow to track with unerring precision. Also, they are squishy. I enjoy the squishy.
4. How physically fit are you? Very. My profession demands it.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? My style is pragmatic, I suppose. Tanned leathers and a light shirt is my usual attire. If the weather allows it, I prefer to go shirtless. Also, no shoes. I despise shoes.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My parents were very...realistic, I suppose. They expected me to do my best, and if I couldn't, then they would encourage me to either try again or move on. We shared a quite intimacy, unspoken only because there was no need for it. I loved them, and they loved me. There was no need to vocalize it as often as others did, though I did love them like any son should. May they find solace with Eywaat.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? None of direct relation. There are many in my tribe that I would consider family though.
3. What is your extended family like? Wild. Very, very wild. Uncle Baruke once convinced my grandmother to join him in a knife fight. He lost. I miss Uncle Baruke.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? As important. Anyone can be family if the bond is strong enough.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Only ones that I've had good experiences with.

1. Where were you born? In the Dune Seas of the Eyktol.
2. Where do you live now? In a small tavern in the Mythrin Outpost. It's peaceful there. Sometimes I find myself missing deserts of my homeland though.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? While the wonders of Sylaris amaze, Eyktol will always be my home. Nothing compares to a starlit desert night, surrounded by friends and family.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? The Bronze Woods have become a recent favorite of mine. The trees which tower overhead, the babbling brookes and silver streams. All of that with the undercurrent of unknown danger, it's exhilarating.
5. Where do you fear to be? I'm ashamed to say it, but at sea. I don't know how to swim, and all of that water makes me uncomfortable.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Only scars. Not every hunt is as successful as I wish it to be.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I'm fluent in Tawna, I decently proficient in Common, and I know a smattering of curses in Shiber. I have been told that my voice is pleasing to the ear, a smooth baritone with a slight gravel to it. When I speak in common, my Tawna accent comes through fairly obviously.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? When I get the chance, I like to see how someone walks. One would be surprised how much you can tell about a person by their gait.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? Yes, in remembrance of a good friend.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I am a Bounty Hunter.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I enjoy my work. The thrill of the hunt can be...intoxicating. Though I fear the day I come into conflict between my contract and my target. My honor or my conscience. It would be a tough choice.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? A storyteller. The way they weave stories, both educating and entertaining, it's fascinating. Unfortunately, I was not born into the profession as is tradition among the Chaktawe, and so I cannot hope to achieve it.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Once again, storytellers. They carry the history of the world on the tip of their tongues.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? I dislike thieves and bandits. They feel nothing for those they steal from, and do nothing to change their circumstance. It is shameful.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Stubborn, prideful, wild, with the slightest sprinkle of violence. I pity my parents.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? The day my father taught me how to track. He sown the love of the hunt into my soul, opened my eyes to a whole new perspective. I cannot thank him enough for that.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? A friend and I had a falling out over a petty disagreement. It turned violent. I got a scar and he will never walk the same way again. Sometimes I wish I could cool the fire in my blood.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? A good one, if a little private. We were a quiet people, the black flock of our family. I miss them most of all.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My father. In everything I do, I hope to honor him.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Pratical, but nothing excessively formal. I learned my people's history and some of our stories.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I like it well enough, though it can be frustrating at times.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Under the tutelage of my father and tribal elders.
4. How do you learn best? I'm a hands-on type of learner, I suppose.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I'm looking to be trained in a few different combat styles, if only to widen my range.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Yes, though it takes a little while to form them. However, once a friendship is formed, I make sure it will last. I'm an intensely loyal person.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I don't trust strangers, though I trust my friends implicitly. I simply find it best to have my guard up. One can never truly tell what type of person someone is from a first impression, so I hold most people in reservation until proven otherwise.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Straight.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes. her name was Ashai. It was nerve-wracking and passionate, if a little untrained. We didn't last.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yes, and again with Ashai. Such experiences are private, and not to be shared with strangers.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Yes. My first time was a bit excessive, and my father ran me into the ground. Hangovers and exercise under a burning sun do not mix.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, I reserve drinking for special occasions.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Ephyrian. They may be pompous asses, but they know their brews.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No. I can't afford to dull my sense in such ways.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Alchol should be reserved for special occasions, and drugs serve only to poison the senses and leave one weak-willed and dependent.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Fighting and hiking. I enjoy the simple things.
2. Do you like to read? Not especially. I'm not very good at it.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Needless complexity. Simple solutions serve most situations best, and over-thinking has left many a man paralyzed with indecision.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Hiking through the wilderness, listening to Eywaat's children chirp and sing their tunes.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Failure. When I fail, I lose conviction that the path I've chosen is correct. Also, my lack of an education. I dislike being judged for such things.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? A warm, earthy gold. It reminds me of home.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Dusk. The air is cool and the stars begin to shine as the sun sets.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A desert night sky. A sea of stars spanning for miles in all directions, with the twisting dunes of my homeland serving as contrast. There is no sight like it.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I enjoy spicy food, and dislike sour flavours.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I love stormy days. It feels as if the world itself is coming alive.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Honestly, I am unsure. It varies from day to day.
2. What are your religious views? I worship the god of my people, Eywaat.
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes. The scary thing? I might enjoy it.
4. What are your views on sex? I enjoy it, but only with the right person. Others may do as they wish.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Legacy. Leaving the world better than it was before. Making a mark on history.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? I've severely disabled a good friend over a stupid argument. It pains me to think about it. A slaver caravan once attacked my tribe and left with a few children. I tracked them down and led our warriors to their camp. We saved our people and the slavers lay dead on the sand, their blood watering the dry desert ground.
2. What is your greatest regret? Never making amend before I left.
3. What is your best/worst memory? My best memory? A friend of mine tried to run away from our tribe. I found him, we talked the night away, and we came back home stinking of stolen drink. It was a good night. My worst memory was drawing a knife on the same friend, and spilling his blood onto the sand.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would talk some sense into myself before I ruined a good man's life.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Finding those slavers. Without my aide, children of my tribe would have grown up shackled.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Perhaps too honest. I'm a direct person, and as such, the way I approach people can be blunt. I am an honest man though, and dislike deceivers and liars.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Against races? I try not to. Every man and woman has a right to be who they are, regardless of race. However, the reputation of a race exists for a reason, and can be a useful tool in profiling an opponent.
3. What makes you happy? Having a purpose. When I feel like I have a purpose, a goal, a target, I feel as though my path is steady and secure. When I am lost without one, the path becomes blurred and dangerous.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My family. My friends. A cause, something that was bigger than me.
5. What makes you angry? Being lied to or betrayed. Also, people who only take from others and never give back.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Honestly. If I dislike someone, they will know it. If I enjoy someone, they will know it. I find it is best to skip the subtleties of interaction and speak truly of how you feel. It ensures that whomever you are speaking to knows where you stand.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? That is a complicated question. I'll let you know when I find out.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My father. He was skilled, honest, loving, hard-working, and everything I strive to be. He taught me how to be a man, and I will make sure to honor him with my every success.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. Not yet, and perhaps not for a while. I don't exactly have an ideal lover as of now, I would prefer to let things develop with who they will.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? With where I am now? No. I have to look after myself.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Ha! Avoid conflict! That was funny.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? If it needs to be done, yes.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Not especially. Large crowds set my fingers on fire.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not especially. Let others think what they will, I know who I am.
5. What do you think of others, in general? Indifferent until proven otherwise.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My determination to win. I never give up if there is the slightest chance for victory.
2. What is your greatest weakness? My stubbornness has landed me into less desirable situations.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Sometimes I wish I could hold my tongue. It would win me more friends, and save some unnecessary conflict.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted. I enjoy solitude. It gives me a time to train and reflect.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized with my essentials, messy in all other things.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Eywaat. He has gifted me and my people with many a boon, and has earned my respect.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Rhysol. That much death and chaos, he would leave the world in ruin.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Not as of yet, no.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I would go far, but I would not betray myself for him.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? The death of an innocent, the loss of honor, and the betrayal of loved ones.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? To better this world, in my own strange way.
2. What is the best part of life? Living on the razor's edge between death and victory.
3. What is the best part of death? Freedom from responsibility and regret.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Saving another's life, or for a cause I believed in.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My willingness to fight for what I believed in, regardless of the opposition or adversity.
Last edited by Rhov on January 29th, 2016, 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rhov

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Rhov

Postby Rhov on April 4th, 2015, 5:49 pm

NPCs

Eria

Eria is Rhov's Guardian. Eria's size can vary when she materializes, but it is always as a magestic eagle the color of a bloody orange sunset. While Rhov might be the picture of a wild savage, Eria is always dignified and poised. Her voice sounds like the delicate tinkling of glass, which can turn sharp and almost painful to the ears when she is upset, disappointed, or otherwise ruffled. She is almost the direct opposite of Rhov in many ways, thoughtful and removed to Rhov's brash ways, but she is a lover of the hunt, and has the same fierce loyalty within her as the Chaktawe she watches over.

Often Rhov will catch Eria soaring above him. Though she is loathe to help Rhov in most cases, she occasionally points out potential obstacles or hostile forces that he might run into, and if the two ever fight, after she is done pouting she will bring Rhov rodents or smaller birds as a peace offering.

The Captain

Birthday: 30th B.V.
Death Day: 0 B.V./A.V.
Sex: Male
Race: Ghost
Biography: A former soldier in the Suvan army, the Captain shared a mighty bond with his squad. He considered them brothers, and to harm one was to incur his mighty wrath. One such Alhean soldier made a dire mistake when she ended the life of a favored member in his squad. The Captain chased aforesaid soldier for years, even fighting in the midst of the world's collapse to enact such vengeance. Unable to kill her before Ivak's fury had, The Captain refused to yield to a peaceful death and became a ghost so that he might finally end the life of the Alhean. He resides in the Purple Forest, possessing innocent souls and forcing them to do battle with his rival in order to gain some semblance of victory over his enemy.

Skills:
Possession 26
Flux (Pre-Death) 26

Lores:
Lore of Suvanja
Lore of Flux Initiation
Rhov

Character sheet