A Prayer For The Pit (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Kro on November 17th, 2010, 11:48 pm

Time Stamp: 20th Day of Fall, 510 AV, Dusk

The tall six armed creature made his way through the dark tunnels to the pits as he often did this time of night. He had become somewhat infamous here. Kro knew that he had Krysus to thank for that. If it were not for his morbid hunger to cause pain to everything that lives and breathes, he would have never stepped foot on such a foul place as the blood pits. He worked his way through the dark tunnel, hearing the cheers for blood echo through the darkness. He finally found himself in the midst of the screaming crowd, looking upon the current fight, watching as he saw a six foot man fall to the ground. Kro seemed somewhat surprised when he noticed the man's offender was a pail woman, a foot shorter, but very strong bodied from what Kro could tell. Suddenly he heard the crowd calling out her name, as they had so often screamed Kro's. "Zidel, Zidel, Zidel!" They called out, as they threw their fists into the air. The tall Eypharian could only watch on as he watched this woman move with precision and grace, each strike meeting the opposing mans ribs in the exact same location over and over, until finally causing a shrill crack to erupt within the man. It was clear at that point that the unfortunate man was no longer a competitor in this match. It was only moments later that the man lay dead on the floor. It was then that the woman did an odd thing. She leaned down to the mans body, taking two fingers, closing his eye lids, and whispering something softly to herself, as she closed her own eyes.

As she made her way up, she turned to collect her winnings, and then moved quickly through the crowd to the exit. Kro found himself following her, forgetting all about the blood pits, and his plans for the night. He felt compelled to ask her of her strange ritual after the match. He couldn't help but ask himself what he was doing. He had no idea why it was he needed to ask her this, but all he knew was that he did. He krept behind her in the dark alley, stepping down with each step she took, so that she would not hear his movements. He had to get close enough to ask her, and did not wish to alarm her before he could. Suddenly her pace began to quicken, and as it did, so did his. It was only moments later that he found himself chasing after this woman. He found himself running faster and faster with each moment, running harder than he had ever before. He followed her all the way to the bay, and watched as she entered the Drunken Fish. Quickly Kro followed into the building, only to find a strong fist quickly meeting his nose as he did. Before him was the woman he had been following. She then gave a well placed kick to his chest, sending him back out the door, onto the street side. She then moved downwards to the Kro, grabbing ahold of his throat, as she spoke out in a growl, "What business do you have following me? Are you one of Dastana's men? I told that bitch I wasn't interested in working for her The woman's grip was so tight, Kro couldn't even speak. All he could do was shake his head vigorously.She let her grip ease slightly on the neck, and whispered down to hi,. "I want answers and I want them now."

Kro gasped out for air, before finally speaking, "After you killed the man.... You did something... It looked like you prayed. Why? I don't understand. It's the blood pits, what sort of place for prayer is that?" he said out in a fast pace slur. She quirked her brow, slowly withdrawing her hand from his throat, allowing him to get back up to his feet. Her hair was a wild mix of black and soft violet tones. Her eyes did not seem to match in color. One was a soft blue, and the other was a vivid forest green. One arm almost looked of steal, and tattoos seemed to decorate her entire body. She had piercing streaming down along both ears, and above her right eyebrow. She was like no creature Kro had ever seen before, and he was intrigued. "I simply need to know more about you? What are you? Who are you? Where are you from?" Question upon question rushed into the Eypharian's head upon further examination of this most interesting woman. He leaned in his eyes meeting hers, as he arose from the ground, dusting the street dirt off from his scale mail armor. Never before had he been put on the ground in such a manor. Especially from a woman. This was both humbling, and interesting to Kro.

The woman took a deep breath before speaking in a softer tone, "I am Zidel. I can only answer to you the pieces of my life that I remember. I cannot remember much before the last twenty years of my life. I can tell you that I pray after every victory to my god, Wysar. You see, for ten years I have lived among the Akalak and live as they do, and share their beliefs. I do not know much about my time before then, since my memmory seems to have been whiped almost entirely clean, but I believe my father was Myrian, and my mother was Isur. I don't even know my last name. All I can remember of my old life is that my first name was Zidel, and that something horrible happened before I lost my memmory completely." She took another step back, and cleared her throat before continuing, "I hope to one day travel to a place called the spires. I hear rumor of a strong and wise race that could possibly help me remember what I have forgotten, but I have no horse... I have to fight just to make enough miza to eat, and thanks to Dastana's men constantly tracking me down, taking what Miza I have to try to push me into joining her, it looks like it will be a very long time before I can ever afford one." She walked inward closer to him, her body moving in close to his. She slowly looked up to him, taking his top right hand into her own, as she whispered, "If it was only one or two men she sent, I could handle my own, but no, she sends more and more each time, and I can only fight so hard.... I know who you are... You are Kro, the Eypharian who has killed countless men in the pits over the years. If you help me, I will teach you more of my god, Wysar, and everything he stands for." Kro gave her a half grin, but felt the veins in his hand burn slightly at her words. He did not want to mention his goddess, Krysus, and was not sure if she would stand for him worshipping Wysar. All Kro knew was that he was interested, and for some reason, felt like he needed to help Zidel. He gave a slow nod, and whispered yes, causing a slight smile to come to her face.
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Words: 57789
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2010, 11:40 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kro on November 21st, 2010, 7:41 am

Later that night Kro looked deep into the wild flames of his newly made fire place as they danced gleefully along side Zidel and himself, gazing into it as if it could predict his future. As he gazed into the light of the fire, he could not keep himself from easing his body in closer to his new comrad. Both her beauty and strength impressed him greatly. Everything about her was foriegn and intising to him. This Wysar she mentioned seemed like a great warrior, and this idea of intigrity and honor enthralled him. Could that be the reason for his hatred of thieves? Did he see no honor or fairness in their tactics, or did they just seem weak and petty? Kro pondered this for a moment, until an entirely new idea made it's way into his head. At this thought an uncommon smirk made it's way across his face, knowing what he was about to try was a great step forward for all men, and surely his soon to come actions would be repeated until the end of time. His eyes glimmered with the reflection of the all too devious sparks, as he let out a deep yawn, stretching out all six of his arms, before snaking his top right arm around her neck. Kro was filled with delight for a single moment, until he felt her deathly grip against his fore arm, and his shoulder joint aching with the promise of great pain. He looked back to see his own arm in a tight submission lock, and her foot against his midback. "Don't touch me, fool. You may be assisting me, but your payment is knowledge of Wysar, my culture and nothing more. You would do well not to forget that."

Instantly Kro's reflexes took over, and his other two free right arms swepted beneath her legs, causing her to fall to her back on the ground. He quickly made his way up, pinning her to the rough dirt ground. He looked down into her eyes, as he whispered in a low voice, "And you would do best not to forget you need my help, or would you rather wind of as Dastana's newest whipping post?" He leaned downwards, his lips almost meeting hers, as his middle hands slid down her waist, glaring slightly as he raised his right brow. "Do we have an understanding?" She mirrored her expression with his, quirking her brow as he did, and in one sharp movement, sent her knuckles into his right rib, causing him to take off just enough weight, that she could flip their positions, sending his back hard against the ground, glaring down at him. Kro expected several more strikes to his ribs, but suddenly realized that was not the case. Instead he felt something odd trail down his neck. When he looked down, he saw her lips moving along his skin. He tried to move, but quickly felt her nails dig deep into his top pair of arms. It was clear who was in control of this situation. Kro closed his eyes, as he felt her warm body grinding against him, his heart racing with each and every movement. He heard the despirate howls of the lonely wolf, and saw the full moon looking down on him in envy. He closed his eyes, instinct and desire guiding his every move, letting the dark fall night embrace him completely

That night Kro found himself looking up to the stars, as the naked body of the beautiful Zidel rested against him. He ran his middle right hand down along her back, as his lower right hand seductively circled the soft skin of her rear end. It was then that had another rare feeling entire his mind... Contentment. It had been maybe six years since Kro had truly felt this way, however the dark realization fell over Kro. It was clear to him at this point that all good things in his life were followed by tragedy, and that everything he cared about in the past has met with a grim fate. He slid from the grip of his most recent lover, before moving several paces away from the fireplace. He could not help but feel conflicted. Zidel had to be one of the most sexually invigorating creature he had ever met. Her strength, prowess, beauty, knowledge, experience, and over all personality captivated him beyond believe, but at the same time he felt that those were the very reasons he had to distance himself from her. What if she met the same fate as Kalana? Kro could not bare to lose someone close to him again. He decided to distract himself with something that usually took his mind of gnawing issues. He laid his back on the dirt ground, and began to work his body one sit up at a time, feeling a deep burn along his well toned abs, as he closed his eyes, giving complete focus to every last sit up. This went on and on, until finally he reached his regular goal of fifty. He then followed this with an equal number of pushups, letting his body lower all the way down, before pushing back up, doing this fifty times with each set of arms, giving all the equal attention that they needed.It was then that Kro heard a rustling in a near by bush. He quickly grabbed ahold of his hook swords from their sheathes, readying himself as he gazed to the bushes.

Suddenly from out of the darkness appeared the figure of a fat squirrel, looking up judgingly to Kro. The tall Eypharian was taken aback. This was not what he was expecting at all. He moved inwards to the squirrel when suddenly all at once it began to change. Before him no longer sat a small fat fuzzy creature, but rather a man equal of Kro's height, but at least double his weight, judging from his obese appearance. The man had two large buck teeth, and long scraggly brown hair and beard. The man glared to Kro, and gave out a deep laugh before cracking his fists. "I should have known the stubborn bitch would have teamed up with another pit fighter. Just hand her over, and you won't have any more trouble from Dastana. Trust me, it's the smart thing to do," the man said, before reaching in behind his back, grabbing a hold of a large double sided hammer. "Well, what is it going to be, ugly?" Kro shook his head, as he leaned downward, swinging his right blade in behind the fat man's legs, as his other hook looped around the handle of the hammer, and with a swift pull, he was able to unarm the large man. The hammer fell to the ground, giving Kro the perfect chance to butt his head straight into the large figure's chest, sending him backward into the bushes, flat on his back. Kro pressed his foot against the man's chest, and looked down to him with a scowl, before swiftly sending his blade across the man's neck, causing him to scream out in horrible pain, as the neck bled out, drenching the ground with blood. Kro knew damn well that this was only going to get harder from there on out. He looked backward to see a now awoken Zidel, holding his tight bear fur bedding over her naked torso, as she looked to him with a judgmental gaze. He leaned down to the body, closing both eye lids of the man and gave a low prayer "Wysar," he thought to himself, "I know you know might nothing of me, or of my worship of my goddess, Krysus, but I feel like your message of integrity and discipline is just as important as the gritty truth of pain and murder, and I pray to you... for the death of this fool. He died as he lived... Working for a wench in power." He looked back to Zidel, to see a faint grin across her face.
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kro on November 28th, 2010, 10:35 pm

Time Stamp: 21st Day of Fall, 510 AV, Dawn

Kro awoke to the odd sound of a concentrated hum. He slowly rose to his feet, before leaning out from his tent, only to see the vision of Zidel leaning sitting on the ground with her legs crossed, and her legs closed. She seemed to be concentrating on something but Eypharian had no idea what it could be. He slowly walked out towards her, before leaning down, and asking in a puzzled tone, "What exactly are you doing, Zidel? You look like a sitting target to me." He knelt down to the ground, as he ran a hand up through his short prickly hair. He looked over he placid expression, her pail skin looked slightly of stone. He was not sure what gave her this quality, because he knew nothing of Myrians or Isur. However her exotic beauty intoxicated Kro. She was like no one he had ever seen before. He suddenly noticed an interesting scar. It was three linear circles with a line down the center. It looked as if it were a branding of some kind. The scar was small and almost hidden by the plate of her plate mail's armor. Kro leaned in, examining it more closely. He then whispered into her ear.... "And Zidel... This marking... what does it mean?" He tilted his head, as his bright blue eyes slowly scrolled upwards to meet her gaze.

The woman was relaxed, and her tone seemed to be calming and smooth as she slowly answered her questions, as if she had no emotional mortal mind to speak of. Rather it seemed as if she spoke in complete fact and reason, every answer direct, and spoken with confidence. "This is meditation, my comrade," she said in a low tone as her body seemed to almost pivot on her toes, which were beneath her crossed legs. "This practice aids me in focus and relaxation. It allows me to drive out the hatred with in me, and replace it with only fortitude and tenacity." Something within Kro seemed to click. For all of his life Kro had been guided by anger and the lust to cause pain. It was clear to him now that he did not need anger to serve Krysus. He felt that he could serve her through discipline and focus. He sat down, mimicking her actions, crossing his legs, and closing his eyes, as she continued to speak, "As for my mark, I put it there many years ago before I found the Akalaks. I was lost in this world, and I branded the symbol to my neck to remind me of three things: Spirit, Mind, and Body. For some reason I just knew that if I grew all parts of my self, I would stay on my path. That is what the three circles, and the line mean, Kro." She said as her body lifted further from the surface of the ground through the strength of her feet. "This is true for meditation as well, my friend. Now relax your body, and let all of your troubles slip from you. Imagine all of the frustration and loss in your life slowly slipping from your body and leaving you."

The Eypharian did as she said, slowly feeling all of his ills fade into the background. His childhood, his loss of Kalana, and the father he never even knew... Slowly he allowed these to drift from his mind and soul, and all at once he found an acceptance of these things, but there was still one last troublesome fire that burned at his very core. His life was ruled and centered entirely around pain. "But of course," he thought of himself. "Pain is what rules us all. The fear of pain, causes all to behave more safely in every aspect of life." It was at this very moment that Kro no longer felt like a mere parasite on life, feasting from one victim to the next. It seemed as clear as day to him that in a twisted way he was a hero to the people. His thoughts shaped and formed, and soon a soft grin came to his face. Everything seemed to make so much more sense to him. Through his Goddess's mark he would give all who lurk in the shadows a reason to fear pain. In his mind he could be a symbol of change in this world. He gasped out, his eyes suddenly fluttering open, and soon he realized the entire day had nearly passed. it was already dusk, and he had spent hours meditating with Zidel. He looked upward to see her cooking. "I see you are finally done with your meditation. You were there for quite some time. I imagine you must have learned a lot about yourself. I hope you like fish," she said with a grin, looking over to Kro. Then all at once Kro heard a great yell, as three men ambushed the two of them, charging in from all opposite directions. Two of the men looked to be human but the one that stood straight in front of Kro looked more gaunt than the average human. His hair was long, and worn in a pony tail. His features were smooth and his flesh was tanned.

Kro recognized this race from long ago, growing up in Ahnatep, he knew of a couple slaves that looked like this man. It was clear to Kro this man was of Chaktawe decent. The odd thing was that this was the only man who held no weapon. The other two held swords, but this man did not. This man dressed in black heavy leathers that covered most of his gaunt form, and wore gloves that left only the tips of his fingers exposed. Kro could see the black dots on the tips of the mans fingers. He had never seen these before, since the slaves Kro knew had their sensory pore burned or cut off when taken into slavery. He wasn't entirely sure what they were. He raised his right brow, as the man spoke, "Greetings, Kro. I know what you must be thinking. No, I am not one of Dastana's stooges. My name is Kai, and let me warn you when I tell you I am not your typical bounty hunter." He gave out a deep laugh. Then he looked towards Zidel with an evil grin, his eyes seeming to flash as he locked gaze with her, "Don't attack her you beast!" The man said with a great laugh, hallucinations soon moving through her head of Kro charging forward to her. She began to leap and strike forward to him with her blades. She looked shocked and confused and for some reason her attacks seemed more defensive, as if she truly believed he was attacking her. Kro blocked her blade with the hooks of her sword, unsure what this strange man had done to her. He had never encountered hypnosis at this level before. "Either you surrender her to me, or she will die at your hands, Eypharian" the man said with a scowl, glaring into his eyes.
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kro on November 29th, 2010, 6:45 am

Kro was speechless. This Chaktawe known as Kai certainly had him in a tight spot. If he didn't let Zidel go with this bounty hunter, it was clear that she would die at his hands or kill him under this enchantment. "I could have just hypnotized you into giving her to me, you know?" The almost sickly looking man said, as he laughed under his breath, before running his right hand through his long black hair. "But of course.... What fun would that be?" Zidel ran forward, slashing towards his abdomen, only to be deflected once again by his right hook sword. He felt the old familiar feelings of anger and frustration building up within himself, but he reminded himself that if he lost his control Zidel would surely die. He thought of all he had learned from her, and remembered the words about the god, Wysar, and all he stood for, at the same time feeling his head ache with the reminder of his duties to his goddess, Krysus. He lunged forward, moving swiftly, and calmly, his body moving with speeds he had never known to move before. His blades moved simultaneously in a fluid motion, blocking both of her blades, as his two middle arms struck forward against her chest with all of his might, sending Zidel backwards, down against the dirt of the ground. He looked down to her still body on the ground. Immediately he leaned down to her, placing a hand in front of her nose, and after a moment he felt her hot breath against his hand.

The Eypharian warrior then rose up to his feet, looking over his shoulder to Kai with a placid expression, quickly turning his blades towards the wizard. The Chaktawe gritted his teeth as he backed up, clenching his fists, before calling out to the two men, "What are you waiting for, you imbeciles? Attack him!" Kro quickly knelt down, swinging booth hooks of his swords around the hilts of the mens blades and with a swift pull disarmed the men, and was rather pleased with himself, as they both landed on the ground behind him. A smirk soon came to Kai's face, who had been making his escape during the fight, but was still near enough to see the swords on the ground. He pointed outwards to the blades with both hands, and gripped a hold of them with his astral body. They slowly rose up from the ground behind Kro's back, and with a quick flick of his wrist were sent flying towards their target. All at once another sword hit the two mid-air, knocking them down to the ground. Kro looked to see who had thrown the blade that saved his life, only to see a now very awake Zidel. This distraction caused a well laid punch land against Kro's right cheek from one of the two men. Zidel was up to her feet, grabbing one of the swords on the ground, and with a great throw sending it lunging towards Kai's neck, but the wizard was too quick. He had grabbed the hilt of the sword with his astral body, causing it to float before him mid air. The sword then dropped the ground and Kai continued to run back towards the hustle and bustle of Sunberth. He knew that he was far too close to overgiving.

Zidel began to run after him, but Kro called out to her as he fought the two men by himself, "Never mind the wizard, Zidel." He said as he sliced down towards the stomach of the man closest to him, and with one abrupt movement, sent his guts onto the dirt, followed by the rest of his body. The woman begrudgingly listened to her comrade, leaping back towards the last man standing, sliding her hands up around her neck from behind, and one quick crack later, his corpse fell limp to the soil of the camp sight, and their they were again, covered in blood, washed over by the moonlight. Kro gave the Isur hybrid a half grin, before speaking out in a low tone, "Hmmm.... A Chaktawe wizard bounty hunter.... Who ever heard of such an odd thing?" he asked, before giving out a light laugh. "No matter. I have a feeling that I will cross paths again with this Kai someday... I am sure I will have a chance to finish him off in time. Who knows? He might even prove useful to me someday. After all... I would imagine he works free lance," he said, giving her a wink, as he walked in close to her, wiping a small trace of blood from her chin. Kro looked down to her, glad to see her alive and well. This woman was definitely changing him. That much he was sure of. He turned back towards the two dead bodies of the men, and knelt down against the bloody grounds. "I pray to my Goddess, Krysus... I have always been and always will be your dedicated servant to spread pain and murder through out these lands, but now... I give you only the deserving of your wrath. I shall reshape all of Mizahar for the better in your name, my Goddess..."

He then cleared his throat, before continuing, "And I pray to... my God, Wysar. I wish to follow these actions with the integrity, and the discipline you have brought to all of Mizahar. I swear to guard your follower, Zidel, and dedicate myself to protect from all harm until she can carry on with her journey to the spires." Suddenly Kro felt a tug against his armor, and as he looked back to Zidel, he was struck with a passionate kiss. He rose up, with her in his arms, his lips sinking in against hers, as his tongue caressed along every taste bud of hers. He wrapped all six of his arms tight around her body, losing himself in the passion of her kiss. He gazed deep into her eyes, as his body felt as if it was melting into hers. Suddenly she broke the kiss, and raised her right brow, as she slowly backed up from him. She moved downwards towards the waters, not breaking eye contact with Kro at all. She slowly slipped of her heavy plate armor, unbuckling every strap, before placing it against the shore. She leaned into him, and whispered three words he had never heard said to him before... "I love you." He felt as if his jaw was going to drop. She stripped off every article of clothing, placing them with her armor, before sliding into the water to wash the blood from her firm pale skin. He gulped nervously before whispering the words back to her, soon joining her in the waters, after stripping down his own scale mail, and every last bit of clothing, leaving his strong and scarred body completely naked. He moved his naked body in close against hers, letting his hot breath wash over her strong cold skin, as he slowly slid himself in tight against her, letting the moon wash over them, as their passion filled the waters.
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kro on December 1st, 2010, 2:54 am

Time Stamp: 22nd Day of Fall, 510, Dawn

Kro awoke to the sound of screaming. His body immediately whipped forward, rising to his feet. He grabbed both of his hook swords, before bolting out of the tent. He ran out just in time to see a laughing figure glaring at him through the darkness of the early mourning. The sinister cackling was followed by a familiar voice. "Oh Eypharian, what a fool you are. Do you see now that your attempts to protect the woman were in vain? I always get my target. That I can promise you. Then with one swift jerk of his body, two of his tent stakes were ripped from the ground, and lodged into the back of his shins. Kro screamed out, as he looked forward to the wizard who was several paces away. Kai let out a deep gut wrenching laugh, as he looked over his own hands in self satisfaction. "Isn't projection just a beautiful thing? Oh, that's right. A barbarian like you wouldn't know the first thing about projection." The Chaktawe then slowly walked in closer to Kro, looking down to him with a sinister smile. "Isn't it Ironic, Eypharian. It is a Chaktawe who has the upper hand on you..." The stakes were then driven deeper into Kro's legs, finally piercing the bone. "Hmmm you have strong bones.... I will have to fix that, won't I?"

Kai reached down to his side, gripping a hold of a small twisted dagger, before sliding it out from it's sheath. He then pushed the dagger up against the flesh of Kro's neck, as he began to laugh to himself. Suddenly a strange chill came over Kro, and he noticed a change in the wizard. Kai dropped his blade, as he backed up, pail faced. He looked down to Kro, and all at once seemed to be a completely different person... "Kro... I don't have much time in this body. It is Kalana." The large man was shocked to hear these words. "I stayed Kro... I stayed to protect you," She said, as she turned the dagger to her throat, "And that is exactly what I am going to do." She then lunged the dagger into the possessed body of the wizard. Kai dropped to his knees, as Kalana slipped from his body. Blood drooled from the wound, as Kai gripped a hold of the handle. He looked back to the Eypharian. "What kind of trickery is this? What are you? Some sort of a Spiritist?" Kro simply shook his head, though he did not understand what that title meant. He did not understand many things at the moment. Kro grabbed his right hook sword, and drew it back to strike the wizard down. "No!" said Kai. "If you kill me, you will never know where my men took your precious Zidel."

Kro scowled, before grabbing the collar of Kai's cloak, pulling him in close as he glared into the man's eyes. "She isn't with Dastana," Kai continued, "There was a higher bidder... A young rich brat who thinks himself a warrior... His name is Alzet Holyheart.... I can show you to his cabin if you release me..." he said, before looking down to the blade still stuck in his chest, "...If I can live that long." Kro ripped the stakes from both legs, as he screamed out in pain. He then pulled Kai upward, pushing him along to Sunberth. Little did Kro know of the Wizard's evil plan. What he neglected to mention was that this young rich brat was fully suited with the most magical and powerful equipment money could buy, and that this brat had been killing off many of Kai's bounties while trying to play hero. It looked like a win/win situation to Kai. "But if you want me to help you, you need to do exactly as I say... I need you to take of my black cape, and use it to apply pressure to my chest... directly after you remove the dagger from my chest... Normally this would take at least three people to do correctly, but luckily you have enough hands." Kro grabbed a hold of the dagger and with a single tug, lunged it out from Kai's heart, before applying his jacket directly to the wound, tying it at the back.

Later that day, at the strike of noon Kai led Kro through Sunberth towards their destination, of Alzet's cabin. Kro followed the wizard through alley after alley until finally coming to a section of town that wasn't quite as revolting as most of it. And there it stood, in the middle of the scum filled dirty city, there stood a beautiful, recently built cabin, and at the door were two guards, both dressed in chain mail armor. Kai leaned in toward Kro, whispering to him, "Allow me... You don't want him to know you are coming, do you?" Kai looked towards the too men, looking over both of them, before noticing one had a pouch of Miza strapped to their side. The Chaktawe focused his Djed on grabbing a hold of the pouch with his Astral body, slowly slipping the pouch from the man's side into the other man's pocket. Then he turned his attention to the original man, forcing the flashed image of the pouch in the other man's pocket. Suddenly the two began to exchange words, and only a moment later a scuffle broke out. It wasn't long until the too fools knocked eachother out, laying on the floor of the ground. "Now go right ahead, Kro," Kai said, before the Eypharian gave him a nod and made his way to the door. The Chaktawe could not help but smirk with delight. He was more than ready to see how this would play out.
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook