Completed The Power of Permission

Ayszel Visits The Scenery To Explore Power and Her Sexuality For the First Time.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

The Power of Permission

Postby Ayszel on April 16th, 2015, 11:55 pm

77th Spring 5015 AV

Ayszel gazed wide-eyed about her at the many naked and vulnerable forms of Dhani she had seen in a very different light since she was born. She had felt the insatiable hunger as a snakeling, the uncontrollable anger and erratic emotions of a youngling and the beginnings of control that came with young adulthood. However, she had never felt the hedonistic lustful desires that filled all Dhani during th spring, until this season. For the first time she had begun to feel the bubbling excitement in a place lower than her stomach, a place she had never explored.

Perhaps it was because of the bejeweled boy, he was the first time inspire the feelings after all, but a part of her felt it was more than just him, he was simply the catalyst. Perhaps other young adults in other cities who experienced the first inklings of arousal interpreted it as love as Ayszel had heard about from the Priestesses in her childhood. However, she had grown up in a city where love and lust walked lines so radically different even a youngling could have told the difference. It was flaunted in the caverns, as Dhani with one love were found pressing others up against the wet walls or those who had been bound by sex for years turned to another for their life partner. Along this line her thoughts had ranged leading her to The Scenery, the heart of hedonism in Zinrah.

Ayszel walked along the edge of the wall, careful to stay away from the many scenes unfolding before her. Ropes and rods and ribbon bound and choked many of the slaves or submissive partners a writhing show before many onlookers. She was only drawn away from the spectacle before her by the broad buxom face of one of the owners. Ayszel recognized her immediately, Snaxan, she was whispered about by the snakelings and younglings when they were first allowed to leave the nest and had been the source of many torrid gossip when she was growing up.

However, she knew nothing about the woman besides the often contradicting gossip. A smile slithered across her face when she saw the young obvious newcomer. It was easy to tell them apart from the others Snaxan thought, they had the same awkward contracted body language. Ayszel glanced along the length of the womans body from her feathered hairpiece to her large swooping earrings. She was somewhat garrish in her garb and jewelry; everything overtly large and loud, except for her smile which Ayszel thought, genuinely slithered over her face.

“Good Evening Ms…” Saxan paused, allowing Ayszel to fill in the sentence.

“Ossclyashlayszel”

“Ms. Ossclyashlayszel. I am-“

“Mistress Lymeorssysnaxan” Ayszel finished for her with a respectful dip of her head.

Snaxan smiled more broadly and chuckled in reply, “Indeed. Am I to assume you haven’t been here before?” Ayszel quietly shook her head, watching the pale brown eyes of the woman shift over her obviously uncomfortable form. “Well why don’t we go talk in the sitting room then, fewer distractions. I can explain the rules to you and then perhaps I can show you around, unless you would be more comfortable exploring by yourself?”

“Oh no...I would very much like a tour.” Ayszel replied struggling not to squirm under the flirtatious gaze. She answered far more out of obligation and politeness than truth, but perhaps in Snaxans company I no one will think I am here to play. She thought, not quite ready to explore.

Last edited by Ayszel on April 17th, 2015, 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Words: 154389
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 4:36 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

The Power of Permission

Postby Ayszel on April 17th, 2015, 12:50 am

76th Spring 5015 AV

The woman was a viper, which like all Constrictors Ayszel accepted but felt no respect for, and yet she demanded deference and respect more than any other Viper Ayszel had met. Through more than just her vapid and rampant sexuality which oozed from her pores. The lounge that they moved into was peculiarly ornate and had long rows of soft stone benches along the edges. The Reimancer in Ayszel forced her to reach out and run an admiring hand along their lengths, they must have been crafted by one of the experts and were made of a particularly soft stone that Ayszel couldn’t identify but which made laying upon them an unusual delight.

Stretching out her lithe short length upon one of them Ayszel awkwardly placed herself neatly on another across from her. She dare not sit below the domineering woman, she was still a viper and Ayszel was a woman not a man after all, but neither did she feel comfortable draping herself over the structure.

“Well my dear, we take our rules very seriously here so you must listen carefully or you may not come back. We do not make these rules lightly and none are frivolous, after all half the fun of being here is breaking traditional rules is it not?” She winked slyly. Her playful voice eased into Ayszel slowly making even more uncomfortable and rigid in the presence of such extraordinary comfort.

“If you recognize someone here from your daily days errands you should not speak to them about work, politics or any other such troubles or realities. Neither should you mention this place to any whom you meet here. Discretion and permission are the most sacred of rules here.

Along the lines of permission, you must not interrupt others at play unless you are invited and you mustn’t play too long on any one piece of equipment if it looks like others wish to play there too. We all share. You don’t have to play either, especially since this is your first time here, please don’t feel pressured. You can come as many times as you like and not play.

For safety we ask that you only play within your skill set and don’t be afraid to tell someone to stop or slow done if you are uncomfortable, although the safe word Red usually works much better as any other word they might construe as being part of the game. You shouldn’t come on an empty stomach, nor too full a stomach.

Lastly, nudity and play are encouraged but penetrative sex is not allowed. You may do what you like in your own quarters, or someone else’s if you are invited. We have slaves you may use here of course but Raydon, our slave, will watch to make sure you are acting safely and appropriately, of course these may not leave the premises. Do you have any questions my dear?”

Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

The Power of Permission

Postby Ayszel on April 17th, 2015, 1:02 am

76th Spring 5015 AV

Ayszel had been nodding along with the long set of rules, each seemed perfectly rational and made her feel much more comfortable in the unusual setting.

“Uhm...yes, if I wish to use a slave, I should ask?”

“Raydon, he will show you what selection we have.”

“And if I want to play with others. How would I go about doing that?”

“Onlookers are common here, so watching and showing an interest is the best way to get invited. Some may never invite you, as this is where they and their mate come to use equipment they don’t have at home. Alternatively, others enjoy....large groups.” She replied.

“I think that’s all the questions I have.” Ayszel replied, squaring her shoulders. Though she felt immense discomfort she wasn’t one to curve away from it, but instead braced with squared, if shaking, shoulders. Now that she knew what to expect her body language changed drastically. A fact which which didn’t go unnoticed or surprise Snaxan.

“Time for the tour then?” She offered, rising from her seat slowly. Ayszel replied by rising with her, her long powerful body almost dwarfing the Viper figure. Despite this, she couldn’t help but feel mighty small in her presence.

They moved through the tunnels slowly, allowing Ayszel to take in all she saw. Most of the toys were smaller; ropes, metal cuffs, and the like. However, there were a few larger additions. Wooden trees with submissives tied upon them at various angles. She was too overwhelmed by the many forms and sounds of pleasure to notice the beauty and intricacy of much of the knot work, now the details of how many of the structures worked but if gave her an idea of the layout of the place.

“This is the preferred room of the novices, it contains much of the basic toys and only the safer types of rope, nothing stretchy, with metal or rough rope.” Snaxan explained as she waved at the small group of individuals moving about the smooth floor. Several individuals were bound against the wall, but unlike the other rooms their feet were still firmly planted against the wall. It was the end of the tour and Snaxan gave Ayszel a warm smile as she turned to face her, “I would recommend beginning here.” She finished. Ayszel nodded silently, not meeting the womans eyes as she looked over the play place.

“Thank you very much.” She finally replied as Snaxan turned to leave. The mistress nodded silently and returned from where she had come. Ayszel finally released the breath that she had been holding. Being in the company of such an intensely sexual and beautiful woman had left her body hot and flushed despite herself.

Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

The Power of Permission

Postby Ayszel on April 17th, 2015, 1:38 am

76th Spring 5015 AV

I am surprised they don’t allow sex...what’s the point without sex? She wondered to herself as she watched the play. As she did, the answer presented itself quite quickly, It’s about what everything in Zinrah is about...play and power. You don’t need sex for that just as much as you don’t need to kill an opponent in battle to show your skill or power. It’s about a different level of enjoyment and hedonism, it’s about control, controlling both self, others and allowing yourself to be controlled.

Each individual was allowing themselves to come to the verge of delight but never to succumb to their baser instincts, a quality which had weakened the nest on several occasions, when they had allowed their own rage to get the better of them, allowing the Myrians to take advantage. Ayszel was surprised to see how many of the submissives were not slave, but Dhani choosing to allow others to take their power.

While Ayszel couldn’t imagine being comfortable with a complete stranger, or more disastrously someone she knew, taking such control and allowing a slave to would be humiliating she had some notion that here people were too consumed with their own roles to bother judging others. The thought made Ayszel laugh at herself. The Dhani in Zinrah were always watching, always judging, and she had better be prepared to defend any actions she exhibited. Even in a place that claimed to be judgement free and discretion filled.

This thought filled her mind when two individuals entered, people she never thought she would see together; Rixal and Tsuskee. Ayszel choked on her next breath and slithered as inconspicuously as possible behind the edge of the doorway. Fortunately, since her shock left very little of her already limited stealth in tatters, they were too consumed with each other to bother paying attention to anyone else.

Both were in human form; a more common form here than she had seen anywhere else in Zinrah. Tsuskees exposed chest glinted with moisture and sweat and his black trousers hung loose about his ankles. Rixal on the other hand wore a loose skirt with a delightful slit up the side that exposed her long light thigh and a blouse that exposed her navel and the line along the center of her back.

As soon as they entered Tsuskee had gathered material from several small hooks that lined the wall and stood behind the kneeling red-haired Dhani as he slowly placed the cloth band around her eyes. Crossing over the blue fabric he slowly tightened it around her face. Even from this distance Ayszel could see her breasts swelling as her nipples hardened into perk points.

Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

The Power of Permission

Postby Ayszel on April 17th, 2015, 1:43 am

76th Spring 5015 AV

The scene unfolded slowly before Ayszel, who couldn’t tear he eyes away. Though they didn’t undress, clothes shifted exposing breasts and stomach as they fondled each other. Though they realistically rarely touched as Tsuskee moved about Rixal, binding her to the wall and running feathers along the length of her body, among other things, it was profoundly intimate.

Several bells passed before Tsuskee finally left a gasping writhing Rixal fumbling as she righted her clothes. It had been a tame session in comparison to the other rooms Ayszel had moved through, and far more sensual a power game than many of the other Dhani in the room.

Ayszel frowned, enraged by her friends betrayal. I can’t believe she lied to me. Let me rant and rave about what a bastard he was, while all the while they were playing this...GAME. she raged, and in all likelihood, fucking. the back of her mind suggested tentatively before she crushed it. No. Rixal would never do that without telling me... But she didn’t believe those thoughts, the evidence to the contrary was right before her.

Rising and slithering out from her hiding wall she moved toward Rixal, who was just then untying the blue fabric stretched across her eyes, and pressing her hand against her stomach pressed her back against the wall. “Mmm...Skee...” She murmured, her voice melting like raw meat on the tongue.

Moving forward Ayszel pressed her long hard body against her red-headed friends and felt Rixal tense beneath her when their breasts touched. She knew it wasn’t Tsuskee. “Uhm...excuse me...you aren’t supposed to touch someone without their permission.” She replied, her voice hardening.

“Always one for propernessss, weren’t you Rixal...not ssso proper now.” Ayszel whispered into the gentle swirl of her ear.

“A-Ayszel?” Rixal stuttered, her face already reddened by the several slaps Tsuskee had dealt flushed an even deeper shade.

“Yesss,” Ayszel replied, allowing the anger and hurt to ring clearly through her voice.

Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

The Power of Permission

Postby Ayszel on April 17th, 2015, 1:59 am

76th Spring 5015 AV

“I-I’m sssso sorry!” She immediately whimpered out as she struggled to undo her mask and face her offended friend.

“No.” Ayszel replied, holding the binding in place, “How could you bend to him like that? How could you let him make you subservient? After all I have told you about him...he gets his rocks off of dominating me all day. Now, he’s dominating me by dominating my best friend?!” She choked out, surprised by the pain that shook her voice. Her chest tightened as she spoke. The yellow monster within her roaring to life, defending her against the betrayal.

“Not everything is about you Ayszel...” Rixal murmured, “not everyone is out to get you. We enjoy each other, in this way only. Don’t you see? He isn’t the one with the power. I am. The submissives are. We get to say yes and no. We get to draw the lines that they have to play with us by. We’re the ones with the real power.”

The words slapped against Ayszels cheeks as sharp as a sword to the gut. “Show me then. Show me you are in control when you are being pleasured.” Ayszel taunted. Rixal has chosen him over me and is delusional enough to think that she has the power now...I’ll show her what power is. Ayszel thought contemptuously as she lowered her finger from Rixals side toward her inner thigh and wrapped her other hand around the womans throat.

Her skin was paler than Ayszels and created a sharp contrast to the red that was boiling on her cheeks and wherever Tsuskee had struck her. I won’t allow him to be the last one that leaves marks on her... Ayszel thought faintly, perhaps that the stronger motivator behind her actions.

Slowly, her finger found the soft wet place between Rixals legs and ran a single long finger between her lips. Rixals legs quaked beneath her, a hesitant sigh brushing passed her lips. “You really want to do this Ayszel...you really want your first time playing to be getting revenge? To show that you’re better than he is?” Rixal knows me too well Ayszel thought vehemently, the words underscoring her true motives. “I’m not a toy for you two to squabble over...” Rixal added quietly, the words rushing past her lips to Ayszels.

“You are the one that made yourself a toy, and I’ve already won you. You’ll let me do whatever I want to you, and you know it.” Ayszel dropped her hands from Rixals throat and hot center, stepping back. “That isn’t power.” Turning quickly on the heel of scale she fled from ‘The Scenery’, eyes moist with hurt tears.

Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

The Power of Permission

Postby Katelyn Marks on April 29th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter, and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Ayszel
Skills
➢ Philosophy +2
➢ Observation +2
➢ Socialization +3
➢ Rhetoric +2
➢ Investigation +3
➢ Seduction +1
➢ Intimidation +1
➢ Intelligence +1
➢ Interrogation +1

Lores
➢ Location: The Scenery
➢ Snaxon: Dungeon Mistress of the Scenery
➢ Snaxon: Viper Dhani
➢ Sacred Rules of the Scenery
➢ Raydon: Kelvic Slave at the Scenery
➢ The Concept of BDSM
➢ Being the Dominant

Comments: This was a really interested read. It was refreshing after so many Syliras threads to see something dark, sensual, and a little cruel. I really liked how everything flowed, and seeing Ayszel give in to the dominant/submissive relationship to get back at her friend was really neat, but also a little heartbreaking. Good job!

If you have any concerns or questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a message. Also, please edit your original grade request and mark it as graded. Thank you and enjoy!
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)