Wandering [Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Wandering [Closed]

Postby Waylon on November 18th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Day 49
Fall
It was night time and Waylon was just wandering around in Sunberth, he is walking around aimlessly without care, who cares if he bump into somebody, people will be scared of him, and he can just kill them if he want to.

Waylon keep walking in Sunberth aimlessly without care.
Last edited by Waylon on November 21st, 2010, 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Waylon
Player

Words: 5048
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2010, 10:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Waylon on November 19th, 2010, 9:12 pm

Waylon was wandering during the night in Sunberth, walking around aimlessly without care as usual.

All was silent during nightfall, no noise except from a male hobo who is sleeping on the ground nothing but clothes on his back, Waylon stared at the male hobo and said mild loudly not enough to wake the male hobo "Humph, that hobo is starting to piss me off with his snoring".

Waylon veins popped out on his forehead and he attempt to waked up the hobo up by stomping loudly on the ground with his right leg, *STOMP STOMP!*, the noise suddenly woke the male hobo up, the male hobo said "wha, what the hell was that noise", Waylon laughed at the hobo, the hobo is angry at Waylon and said "Why I ought to!" while running at Waylon with his left fist up in the air, the hobo threw a left punch toward Waylon's face toward the eye, but Waylon dodged it and put his right leg out which cause the hobo to trip.

Waylon then kicked the hobo several times and laughed at him, he then said "next time you better sleep somewhere else I can't find you".

The male hobo screamed for help "HELP! ANYONE HELP ME!" THI-" *a kick to the mouth by Waylon"

Waylon laughed at the man and said "I'm quite known for my ruthlessness!" with this, he smiled and then keep kicking at the poor man.
Waylon
Player

Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Essik on November 20th, 2010, 1:13 am

Essik’s head lifted as he heard the man’s shouts carry along the wind. The wind flowed through his hair, fluttering the strands along the strong breeze that wandered along the rooftop of the small home that he stood on. Carefully he tried to pick out the direction the sound came from as echoes bounced off other near-by buildings, resounding through the darkness along with the other sounds of the night that the wind held aloft. Slowly, his eyes narrowed on the direction he needed to travel. Essik quickly pulled his hood up over his head, pulling it’s enveloping shadows up over his face to further obscure his features from easy identification. Essik walked over to edge of the roof before stepping off. As he dropped, he spun his body around to face the wall, his gloved fingers reaching out and snagging the edge of the roof as he fell past it, slowing his fall slightly to allow his feet to land on the window ledged that he had used to get himself up to the roof in the first place. After that, it was a short fall down to the ground. Essik hit with a faint thud, rolling off to his side to absorb the fall before he popped back up to his feet.

Quickly he headed off down the street, his boots making only faint thuds along the stone paving as he ran toward where he had heard the noise coming from. The sound of the man’s shouting had since stopped, but as he approached, he could pick up the sound of a physical confrontation happening. Essik slowed his approach, walking up to the edge of the building on the corner he was coming towards. He peaked around the side to get a view of what was going on. A massive man was kicking the petch out of another man. The other man lay on the ground, apparently no longer able to fight back. Essik’s eyes narrowed still further behind the dark shadows of his hood before he stepped out onto the street, working to avoid the light of the lamps that dimly lit the street.

He approached slowly towards the scene, watching the tall man enjoy the one-sided fight he was in, laughing all the while as he beat the man toward death. Essik’s footsteps were silent as he moved through the dark shadows along the front of the building, staying in the darkest parts but moving to quickly to ensure that he stayed completely concealed. Bu as he got closer to the man, he stepped out into the light of the street lamps,”I really think that you should stop doing that. I’m pretty sure that he can’t fight back anymore. There can’t be any more fun in continuing to beat him.” Essik wasn’t nearly as tal as the man, standing only 5’8” instead of the tall man’s roughly 7 foot stature, but it look like the tall man didn’t have any extra weight on him. So that would make it a bit more manageable if this escalated. Essik twitched his fingers, flexing his hands unconsciously to ensure that the rings that controlled the release on his spring blades were in place. He knew everything else was there. His throwing blades arrayed across his hardened leather armor vest, but still covered by the overcoat that he wore. He could deploy the blades in his boots in a second if needed to, and he had his dagger and sword on hand as well if needed. The only thing that was useless at this range was his short bow. Essik stood there, studying the tall man from under his hood, conscious of how the light was playing over his face to ensure that the upper half of his face was never illuminated.
Essik
"No...."

Words: 84827
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2010, 10:41 pm
Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Waylon on November 20th, 2010, 1:46 am

[[Out of Character: Wow! Long post! I"m impressed! :) Also thanks for posting! I was starting to get lonely XD]]

It was nightfall and Waylon is having fun kicking the poor male hobo until he heard a voice that said "I really think that you should stop doing that. I'm pretty sure that he can't fight back anymore. There can't be any more fun in continuing to beat him."

Waylon right ear twitched as he heard it,he think to himself 'who the hell interrupted me from kicking this goddamn hobo', slowly filling with anger, and one of his veins popped out of his forehead, he slowly turn around from facing the bruised male hobo and saw a 5'8" human whose face is covered with a hood covering only his upper half of his face.

Waylon stared at the man with anger on Waylon's face, he glared at the man and finally said "Who the hell are you?", while he said this, he slowly put his hand on the hilt of his longsword in case anything happen.
Waylon
Player

Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Essik on November 20th, 2010, 2:42 am

Well, the primary objective was already completed. The tall man had turned his attention away from the hobo, turning his gaze upon Essik as he continued to stand there. It appeared that the hobo was still breathing, but he probably had more than a few broken bones throughout his body. He needed to get to a healer, and he definitely couldn’t do it on his own.

Slowly, Essiks eyes panned up to the face of the tall man, noting how his hand reached across to the hilt of the long sword at his hip. Essiks visable mouth twisted into a sneer for a second,”Oh come now, I don’t think it’s gotten to that point, has it? No one said that I wanted to fight you. I just wanted to get you to stop kicking the old man.” Essik thought for a second, trying to remember if the dart in his needle launcher was one of the blood root poisoned darts. His eyes shifted under the darkness, confident that the man wouldn’t come at him just yet. After a second of thinking back over the steps he’d taken this evening, he smiled a little wider, knowing that he could take the fight out of the man easily for at least a few hours if he wanted to get physical. Nothing like a good dose of poison to take the edge out of an enemy. Bloodroot poison would only weaken him and cause his mind to swim a little bit. And only for a few hours. But most fights never lasted that long, and a little confusion could go a long way in a sword fight. All it took was one wrong step.

Still Essik watched the man, unmoving from his spot in the road, as his eyes fell back on the tall man. He didn’t reach for any weapons. He didn’t need to just yet. He just waited,”My name is not important, either. I am one of the few people in this city that will stick up for the downtrodden. Help to keep thugs from senselessly beating them. Like you…”
Essik
"No...."

Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Waylon on November 20th, 2010, 3:01 am

Waylon noticed the sneer on the hooded man, Waylon was about to say something but the man said it first "My name is not important, either. I am one of the few people in this city that will stick up for the downtrodden. Help to keep thugs from senselessly beating them. Like you..."

Waylon forearms and forehead is now bursting with veins and he is filling with more and more rage, Waylon give out a glare at the man and said "senselessly beating them, you said!? Why that man was snoring so loudly, I just have to beat up him!"

Waylon turn around to the bruised male hobo and kicked once more to the hobo's face and then spat on the hobo's face, with this Waylon angry decline, and he laughed at the poor hobo, the hobo with his bruised face and body look up to Waylon's face and said "Da- damn you! Go to he-" *A kick to the face again by Waylon*

Waylon then kick him in the ribs, stomach, and in the face, then he spat on him once more, and yelled "YOU OUGHT TO SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU! GOT THAT!?!?"

Waylon give out one more powerful kick to the face making the hobo's teeth, several of them fall out. The hobo's eyes were filled with tears and said "pl- anyone hel- help me pl- please"

Waylon give out a cruel laughter, then he picked up the hobo and throw him away like a rag doll making the hobo's body crack, with every crack, the hobo groaned and cried with pain, he then turn around to the hooded man and then raise his arm up in the air and then flex his bicep and said "Look at this muscle! You ought to go away before I harm you!"
Waylon
Player

Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Essik on November 20th, 2010, 6:28 am

Essiks jaw clenched tight as the man continued to assault the hobo, apparently just for snoring. The poor bastard didn’t have anywhere else to snore at. It wasn’t his fault this lout decided to walk along this street. And now the poor man was being beaten within an inch of his life, just for having breathing problems when he slept. Even as the tall man picked up the hobo and threw him back down on the street, Essik withstood the urge to draw his sword and rush the man.

Essik knew just what it was to sleep on the streets. No roof, no certainty of food the next day without some form of begging or larceny to get a handful of coins to buy the necessities to survive. Even the well water cost around here, so one was not even sure to be able to keep from dying of thirst. This city was beyond evil. Sunberth, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. At least that’s what he was told. But this display was just depraving to an extent that sickened Essik, and he was forced to do something about it.

As the man flexed his muscles, gloating about how strong he was, all Essik did was cock his head to one side quizzically,” Really? That’s all you’ve got? You’ve got no armor on, a long sword, and a nasty temper. That’s not a whole lot, you know? Maybe you should just that angry looking vein in your forehead back to whatever hovel you call a shelter before you start up a tab that you’re a** can’t pay for. I’d hate to have to cut out that bicep of yours and cram it down your petching throat. And next time, remember that there are those of us around here who will still stick up for the homeless of this city. That way, you don’t get yourself into another situation that could easily see you dead…” The entire time he spoke, his voice never raised, just loud enough for the man to hear him at the distance between them. A low, almost monotone voice showing only the slightest hint of amusement at the man's threats. His manorisms never showed direct hostility, at least none that would be easily visible. Only an average height, hooded man standing in the middle of the street.
Essik
"No...."

Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Kateriana on November 20th, 2010, 7:27 am

From the shadows, the hidden Konti girl observes the dispute occurring in front of her, waiting for the moment to step in, Pan stands patiently, cloak perfectly covering her entire body. The two humans continue their stare down, and the poor homeless man coughing up blood on the street, and the Konti girl wishes she could help him now. The brutal man stands close to his victim showing his muscle to the other cloaked figure and seems almost completely insane. Putting her hand on her Suvai, the most common weapon for a Konti, Pan ducks down thinking about attempting to grab the poor man….
Kateriana
Street Healer

Words: 8870
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Wandering [Open]

Postby Niera on November 20th, 2010, 10:16 am

Not from a few meters away laying on top of a bunch of crates Niera heard a man's voices. Ah great, just what she needed. Seriously why did I ever choose stay here? You can never get any sleep! With a yawn Niera stretched her paws out in front of her then for a short while cleaned her silky red fur.

Her head now peeking over the side of the crate she looked down to see a handsome muscular 5'8 human with black hair fighting with another human who towered over him. Sniffing the air Niera scowled all she could smell was sweat... wait a second. There's something else. Looking back and forth Niera scanned the area; if somebody was hiding stealth was something she was good at. Finally after scanning, thanks to her night vision she managed to find the source of the other strange smell.

It was a cloaked figure. Almost impossible to see in this light, with a smirk across her foxish face Niera jumped down from the crate without a sound and slunk into the shadows.

Suddenly there was a flash of sparkling bright light, it lit up the streets; like a beacon of fire that had only just been set ablaze. As it faded Niera stepped out of the shadows to reveal herself. A tall, naked, 5'9 girl with a slender figure, long black hair and piercing golden eyes that stood out in the darkness, she moved quickly and without a sound; her movements graceful. As she approached the quiet, black haired man.
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Wandering [Open]

Postby Waylon on November 20th, 2010, 2:32 pm

Waylon was gloating showing his bicep muscle then he heard the hooded man say something "Really? That’s all you’ve got? You’ve got no armor on, a long sword, and a nasty temper. That’s not a whole lot, you know? Maybe you should just that angry looking vein in your forehead back to whatever hovel you call a shelter before you start up a tab that you’re a** can’t pay for. I’d hate to have to cut out that bicep of yours and cram it down your petching throat. And next time, remember that there are those of us around here who will still stick up for the homeless of this city. That way, you don’t get yourself into another situation that could easily see you dead…"

Waylon gritted his teeth and raise his right eyebrow in a amusing way and said "well! It looks like I struck a nerve! Haven't I!?" with this, he give out a laughter.

Then suddenly one of his hair on the back of his neck stand up and Waylon is puzzled by this and he put his hand on the back of his neck and then suddenly he got a weird feeling that someone is approaching him, 'thats strange I don't heard any footsteps walking toward me' thinking to himself and then suddenly he got the urged to turn his head around, then Waylon give in to the urged and saw a 5'9 girl with a slender figure, long black hair and piercing golden eyes that stood out in the darkness.

But Waylon overreacted, he grabbed the hilt of his longsword and pulled it out and yelled in a threatening manner "DON"T COME ANY CLOSER OR ELSE!"
Waylon
Player

Character sheet

Next