(open) Vengence

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

(open) Vengence

Postby Kh'ryll on November 21st, 2010, 12:18 pm

Kh'Ryll walked through the dirty and stench infested streets of Sunberth, thinking about ways to acquire someone's remains. Preferably someone strong like one of the leaders of this rundown city. But he had seen what fate awaited those who messed with the 'owners' of the city. They were strong, very strong. Not to mention their gangs and guards, he had no chance to slay any of them. Pity, he thought, he was in the mood for some human flesh actually.

Lost in his train of thought he passed a small group of people, not caring enough to even glance at them he passed them by. It was then that he overheard part of their whicked conversation.

" ... you any good at torture or assassination... "
was the part that stayed with him. He turned around to face the group and glared intently at the people plotting something evil, something he wanted to be a part of.

He approached the kelvic woman who had probably said that line considering she was the only female amongst them. The voice had been definitely cruel and feminine.

Standing close enough he merely stated: " I'm up for torture and killing, doesn't matter who it is. As long as I get part of the body! " He grinned his teeth bare and had a malicious look in his eyes. This could turn out to be alot of fun.
Kh'ryll
Kh'Ryll of the Bloodlotus

Words: 10744
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 10:44 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

(open) Vengence

Postby Waylon on November 21st, 2010, 1:39 pm

Waylon glared at the Kelvic woman then a Myrian man that appears to overheard their conversation, also to be twenty-six years old said " I'm up for torture and killing, doesn't matter who it is. As long as I get part of the body! "

Waylon stared at the man and then at the Kelvic woman thinking to himself 'this lot won't even survive without me!', with this he laughed to himself and said "you, the woman! mind if I join you in your quest, even though you called me a maniac?"

One of Waylon veins popped out of his forehead still remembering that the Kelvic woman called him a maniac.
Waylon
Player

Words: 5048
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2010, 10:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Jokor on November 21st, 2010, 2:05 pm

"Lemme go you harlot!" Jokor glared at the woman. "Besides I am not an assassin or torturer, Both of them don't live very long in sunberth and I kinda like my life."
Jokor tried to pull himself free again. "For example, take that moron there," He pointed to Waylon. "Thugs like him end up dead in the alley's in a few months. Especialy if they act like how he does."
Jokor Glared at the woman. "People call me Jokor and I would like it if you let go of my arm."

OOC: Could we implement a posting order? its kinda hard to keep track otherwise.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

(open) Vengence

Postby Waylon on November 21st, 2010, 2:29 pm

Waylon was filled with rage as he heard to boy said "Thugs like him end up dead in the alley's in a few months. Especialy if they act like how he does."

Waylon walked closed the boy and he grabbed the shirt and pulled it and yelled toward the boy "STUPID BRAT! DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL BECAUSE YOU PISSED ME OFF!"
then he slap the boy on the left cheek.

OOC: Yea a posting order would be nice :)
Waylon
Player

Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Kateriana on November 21st, 2010, 6:13 pm

Realizing this small collection of people mean to harm another, the tiny Konti girl takes interest and knows she must warn the people they mean to kill. Knowing her appearance would surely stand out and no way of blending with the group of thieves, she keeps her distance, watch from underneath her cloak. If only looking to help people would be easier then having to place herself in danger's way. Hoping to stay unnoticed, Kateriana moves across the street, staying with the pace of the crowd, and when she gets to far to not hear, she would find a person to turn around behind and continue the opposite direction, she kept this routine as it surely kept her as hidden as she could in a crowded street.
Kateriana
Street Healer

Words: 8870
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

(open) Vengence

Postby Jokor on November 21st, 2010, 7:50 pm

Jokor winched as he felt the man grab him by his shirt and pulled him closer, his arm pulled in a very uncomfortable position because the Kelvic still had it in her grasp.

"STUPID BRAT! DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL BECAUSE YOU PISSED ME OFF!"
The man yelled in his face, before slapping him on his left cheek. Jokors head jerked to the side because of the force of the slap. Jokor looked back into the man's eyes and gave him a satisfied smile, before ramming his knee straight in the man's groin with all the strenght he could muster.
"You are the moron who charges in without thinking, so I guess you are the moren from us two." He taunted the pained man.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

(open) Vengence

Postby Waylon on November 21st, 2010, 8:16 pm

OCC: JOKOR! XP!

Waylon winced at the pain as the knee was rammed straight into the man's groin and he groaned, it was painful but it wasn't that painful to Waylon as he have higher pain tolerance.

Waylon groaned in pain as the boy said "You are the moron who charges in without thinking, so I guess you are the moren from us two."

Waylon still angry by this, mustered all his willpower and grabbed the boy's shirt once more and pulled him closely so close to Waylon's face that the boy can smell the rotten meat off Waylon's breath and smiled with broken teeth as he still have the strength and said "I ought to smack you but your just lucky because your a boy, next time I'm going to kill you the next time if you did really horrible to me" with this, he give out a powerful push to the boy just enough strength to push someone a few meters away or enough to knock anyone out of their feet.

Waylon then groaned in pain and haunch just a tiny bit.
Waylon
Player

Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Kh'ryll on November 22nd, 2010, 1:17 am

OOC: Waylon has been banned from the site so don't wait for him to post. :)
Kh'ryll
Kh'Ryll of the Bloodlotus

Words: 10744
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 10:44 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

(open) Vengence

Postby Kateriana on November 22nd, 2010, 1:28 am

Edit: Deleted post due to Waylon not actually being banned.
Last edited by Kateriana on November 22nd, 2010, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kateriana
Street Healer

Words: 8870
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

(open) Vengence

Postby Waylon on November 22nd, 2010, 4:11 pm

What are you talking about, I'm not banned?
Waylon
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext