(open) Vengence

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

(open) Vengence

Postby Embellien on November 20th, 2010, 3:12 pm

Day 50
Fall

This city is a place full of despicable characters. Its been abandoned by order, anarchy now prevails.

The girl lounged against a wall. She sneered at all who passed. This was the place for her. A murderer, intent on killing the last two things she sought to destroy.

Her old owner and his new pet.

How dare he abandon her in her hour of need. It wasn't her fault that two years ago a band of cats had attacked her. They clawed her, and nearly destroyed her. But her owner just dumped her in the hands of some slave owners and bought someone new.

But she felt better now.

Because now she knew what this person looked like, and most importantly, roughly where they were.

But she needed help in bringing her down.

So she waited untill someone as despicable as possible crossed her line of vision.
Embellien
The Vengeful Kitty

Words: 3477
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 2:18 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Jokor on November 20th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Jokor smiled as he wandered down the streets feeling quite good for the moment. He just stolen enough food to still his hunger completely, not something that happend that often to him. Of course, just like the past days something had to ruin his good mood, Now it was some creepy woman that was leaning at the wall that was glaring at him and he didn't like that.

"Hey Tall and ugly!" Jokor yelled towards her not caring that she could probably break his bones and then dump his remains in an alley somewhere.
"What the heck is your problem." he said as he walked towards her.

OOC: Don't forget to put your CS in your profile, It makes it easyier
Also lore of deception isn't valid, Deception is a skill I think.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

(open) Vengence

Postby Waylon on November 20th, 2010, 3:41 pm

Waylon is now wandering aimlessly for he is a city wanderer by heart, then he heard something by a man or possibly a boy, for sure, Waylon doesn't care one bit but suddenly *bump*, he bump into a skinny man who look like he weigh 60 pounds, the skinny man said "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!"

Waylon is mad and his one of his veins popped out of his forehead, he grabbed the throat of the skinny man who is apparently very light and throw him like he is just a rag doll.

The skinny man went screaming and then when he hit the ground, he screamed in pain and was crying in tears.

People were staring at the skinny man in fear and shock then look at Waylon, Waylon who apparently does not have the time to deal with this and yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT!"

The people are afraid then they suddenly go back to what they were doing.

Waylon give out a cruel laughter and go back to whatever he is doing, wandering Sunberth aimlessly.
Waylon
Player

Words: 5048
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2010, 10:29 pm
Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Kateriana on November 20th, 2010, 3:51 pm

Walking along the streets, a small commotion occurs gathering everyone's attention. The Konti girl worked her way forward through the crowd to see a familiarly large man just in time as he tossed another skinnier man to the side. With a yell of anger, the brute continued walking along the road, Kateriana worked her way toward the skinny boy and was relieved when she found her only had minor bruising and nothing else. Offering her assistance, the Konti girl began tending to the bruises and looked over her should at the rather large man still bullying his way through the crowd.
Last edited by Kateriana on November 20th, 2010, 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kateriana
Street Healer

Words: 8870
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

(open) Vengence

Postby Embellien on November 20th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Just when your waiting, two freaks bounce along at once.

The raggy looking piece of scum wandered towards her.

"Yeah, Ill accept the fact Im tall, but ugly? Really?" She smirked. "I don't have a problem, big guy but Im thinking you do. Yeah, Im juts looking around to see if anyone would mind aiding me in a little bit of revenge, but I can see your not the type... are you?"

Just then, a dark haired man passed by, and in the busy street colided with some tall crook, who responded viciously. This drew the attention of some passers by.

"What the..." Embellien muttered to herself. The man yelled at the dark haired person, who was on the ground, now crying. He walked off leaving the guy lying there. Embellien was ruthless and at times vicious, but even she wouldnt be this disrespectful to people on the street. You dont know what could happen... But the guy suddenly started yelling abuse to all who watched him, even with pity. And he stood up, laughed, and starting wandering. This place just gets weirder.

Then, even more strangely, a cloaked stranger followed the man.

"That persons going to mug him or something..." Embellien mumbled to herself. she watched closer. The stranger touched the man, then left him alone.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing? You looking for someone to feel up, theres a brothel down the street!" She called down the alley.

But then she realised she had seen these people before. Yesterday, a maniac had beaten up a homeless man then wielded a sword, madly. The dark haired man was him! And this cloaked figure seemed familiar too.

"Wait... I know you!"
Embellien
The Vengeful Kitty

Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Waylon on November 20th, 2010, 4:16 pm

Waylon stopped suddenly in his track as he heard something "Wait... I know you!", he suddenly spun his head around which he saw a woman, he remember her last night, Waylon glaring at her "what the hell do you want woman?", one of his veins popped out on Waylon forehead.

Then suddenly look at the cloaked stranger and then glared at the woman.
Waylon
Player

Words: 5048
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2010, 10:29 pm
Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Kateriana on November 20th, 2010, 4:25 pm

Startled that the man bothered to turn and face her, the small Konti girl finishes with the minor injuries and runs into the crowd turning a corner, staying within range of the man but concealed from his sight. A few eyes stay with her as she is obviously strange for a random woman in Sunberth to go about dealing with the “slum”. She removes her hood revealing her white hair and pale skin to the light, afraid she might bring too much attention to herself like this, she quickly pulls the hood back over her head and joins the crowd trying to stay out of the brutes sight.
Kateriana
Street Healer

Words: 8870
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

(open) Vengence

Postby Embellien on November 21st, 2010, 10:16 am

"Hey wait!" Embellien shouted. "You! Wait!" She called to the blonde woman. She was only trying to help...

She turned to Waylon, the dark haired guy. "You beat up a hobo in the street yesterday, didn't you? So, would you be interesting in helping me with a little bit of vengance?"

Embellien needed a few people to help her, or she was never going to accomplish anything in Sunberth or beyond.

And she really needed to get this done. The other kelvic had to die, one way or the other. She would be sorry that she ever crossed the path of her beloved Master, and all her friends would be sincerely sorry that they ever lent a hand to help the wretched creature.

She remembers the news she got on the day she woke from her coma.

---
"Where is my Master? Is he waiting for me?"

"No, I'm afraid you belong to me now, Dear."

"What?"

"He thought you had died. He left you here, and he left this letter."

Dear Embellien
I am sorry I had to leave you, but there was nothing else I could do. If you wake up, ever, just go to my home in the city, you may find some information. I did love you, my pet.
xx
Embellien
The Vengeful Kitty

Character sheet

(open) Vengence

Postby Jokor on November 21st, 2010, 12:03 pm

Jokor frowned as the woman ignored him and went to speak to another guy.
His frown quickly shaped into a grin as he saw that the woman had her attention completely on the guy she was now talking to.
Well no harm done if she loses some change, would serve her right for not keeping her attention not on her valubles.Jokor thought before silently walking towards her. His eyes searching for her purse.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

(open) Vengence

Postby Embellien on November 21st, 2010, 12:10 pm

Lost in thought for a few moments, her catlike senses seemed to tell her something wasn't quite right.

She turned around, just in time to see a hand above her pocket. She twisted round and grabbed his wrist, catching him out.

"Nice try, big guy. But I dont carry much of my money about with me here. Im not that stupid. But, some people haven't wisened up yet." The words just rolled naturally off her tongue.

"Well, you any good at, hmmn, assasination or torture? Or tracking people down?" She smirked. "Cos if you are I could use you, possibly. I see your a bit of a chancer and a sneak already."

The man said nothing, seemingly dissapointed with his pickpocketing attempt. He seemed like the right sort of person though, sneaky, keeps to the shadows, wallows in other peoples misery... worth a try anyway.

"Well, my name is Embellien, and Im a kelvic, if you havent noticed. And you are...?"
Embellien
The Vengeful Kitty

Character sheet

Next