Another Day... (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Another Day... (Open)

Postby Jokor on November 24th, 2010, 9:42 am

Jokor held out his hand clearly satisfied with the first offer already.
"Good enough of an offer for me." Jokor said with a smile on his face, "Though what do you mean with time in private? If you really want some private time you need to go to breya's house of happy endings, or whatever they call it." He shrugged. "Now just hand over the money so we can be on our way." He said while looking at the people in the streets. "I thought I recognized some slaver guy's walking down the street and they already got me once, I don't want to find out where they put the escapees."
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Another Day... (Open)

Postby Kateriana on November 25th, 2010, 4:51 pm

"Good enough an offer for me, though what do you mean with time in private? If you really want some private time you need to go to breya's house of happy endings, or whatever they call it," he said with a shrug. Kat gained a smile as she began lift her hand toward the young man, "Now just hand over the money so we can be on our way. I thought I recognized some slaver guy's walking down the street and they already got me once, I don't want to find out where they put the escapees."

Those words catch Kat with a chance to help this boy, with a quick flick of her wrist pulling her hand to her chest with the coin still in her hand, "Well, it would sound like you could use more of my help than your admitting, how about this as a deal young one, you accompany me on the streets, help with common chores, and in return, I let you stay in my home with me, I will provide food for you, and I with give you knowledge of Rak'keli, the beautiful goddess that has given me this gift that you saw earlier," lifting her sleeve on her arm, she revealed the mark of healing to this boy and watched him closely, studying what was going through his head. "And I don't think we have had the chance to properly introduce ourselves, my name is Kateriana, most people call me Kat, I am a Konti from the wonderful city of Mura. I am here because Rak'keli wants me here, and it seems she wanted me to meet you. I have wandered these streets helping the poor and the homeless when they find themselves in situations that can't be avoided."
Kateriana
Street Healer

Words: 8870
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Another Day... (Open)

Postby Jokor on November 25th, 2010, 5:38 pm

Jokor narrowed his eyes as the woman pulled back her hand with the money.
"Well, it would sound like you could use more of my help than your admitting, how about this as a deal young one, you accompany me on the streets, help with common chores, and in return, I let you stay in my home with me, I will provide food for you, and I with give you knowledge of Rak'keli, the beautiful goddess that has given me this gift that you saw earlier," The woman said pulling up her sleeve and showing him some kind of tattoo.

"And I don't think we have had the chance to properly introduce ourselves, my name is Kateriana, most people call me Kat, I am a Konti from the wonderful city of Mura. I am here because Rak'keli wants me here, and it seems she wanted me to meet you. I have wandered these streets helping the poor and the homeless when they find themselves in situations that can't be avoided."

Jokor crossed his arms and gave her a distrustful look.
"Well Kat," He Jokor said not even trying to hide the skepticism in his voice."So you are something called a Konti following some goddess I never heard about and she said she wanted you to meet me and because of that you offer me a temporary home?" Jokor scoffed, "Well that is the biggest load of bull I heard today. I might look like a stupid brat but I survived on the streets for as long as can remember, So I know this is to good to be true. People don't offer food and a roof over their head out for nothing or at least not as little as that, The world doesn't roll that way. This whole thing is a scam if I ever saw one."
Jokor said looking at the woman standing in front of him, trying to keep that little spark of hope that nestled in the back of his head out of his voice and most importantly not showing up on his face.

OOC: I Can't fit that in my schedule, Sorry. But don't make me angry I got a weapon.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous