[Black Rock] Character Registry - Summer 515 A.V.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Citadel of the Dead Queen, Black Rock is the island off of the eastern coast of Falyndar. Mythic and mysterious, few know what truly inhabits it. [Lore]

Postby Traverse on June 1st, 2015, 1:13 pm

Black Rock is home to a diverse and surprisingly lively population at home with death, because to ignore death is to ignore a key and important part of everyone's life. It is an industrious and trade heavy isle always welcoming to those strangers that wish to become more in tune with Dira and her teachings.

If you are going to be with us for the Spring season in Black Rock fill out the information below so we know who you are and a little about you to better help you in the days ahead. Dira is watching you traveler, and that is not a bad thing.

Code: Select all
[b]PC Name:[/b] Your PC's Name Goes here.
[b]Age & Sex:[/b] This should be obvious.
[b]Purpose of Being In Zinrah:[/b] Resident, Visitor, Came to Trade?
[b]Likes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you'd like in your threads.
[b]Dislikes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you don't want in your threads.
[b]Character Goals This Season:[/b] What are you bound and determined to get accomplished?
[b]Needs Training/Moderator Assistance:[/b] Be specific! Do you need to learn something or have something moderated? Let us know!
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes, no, maybe with help?
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Anything else you'd like to add?

c
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kiva on June 2nd, 2015, 12:44 am

PC Name: Kiva of The Crimson Sun
    Age & Sex: Female, 23 this season.
    Purpose of Being In Black Rock: Resident
    Likes To Thread About: Two vastly different characters stuck together, or pushing limits. I like to see Kiva squirm and grow. If that means spelunking in a cave, or busting a jaw after an unwanted kiss, why not? I'm up for so much, just ask.
    Dislikes To Thread About: Simple meet and greets or instant romance. If our characters meet, I'd like for there to be something a bit special to spice it up. Maybe your character is in a bar and after trying to impress some folk, catches fire and Kiva helps put up the flames. Maybe they bump into each other, and someone's just a little cranky and a fight follows. Give me more than the "Hi, I saw you in this tavern. What is your name?"
    Character Goals This Season: Complete seasonal goals... On time. Pretty much had everything lined up in Spring and just didn't get it finalized. Shame. Also wanting Kiva to really work on her poison, weapon: kris, and animal husbandry skills.
    Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Possible Spiritism
    Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes, if I have the time.
    Additional Comments: I love Black Rock. If you're thinking of threading here, please don't shy away. It's great. It just needs some love and activity, is all. And Lord knows I should get away from so many solos this season. xD

-Kiva
ImageImage
Kiva
Player

Words: 225555
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Maro on June 3rd, 2015, 2:34 am

Maro

PC Name: Maro
Age & Sex: Kelvic, 3 years
Likes To Thread About: I’m up for pretty much everything. I do want to expand on Maro’s spiritism skills as well as his combat skills.
Dislikes To Thread About: Pretty much nothing. I’d love to get some threading partners, and if that means stepping out of my comfort zone or making Maro doing something a little contrary to normal, then so be it.
Character Goals This Season: I really want to investigate Maro’s relationship with ghosts a bit more. I’d like to get a few constant threading partners as well.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Nothing so far. I’ll be looking at some things in a season or two.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I don’t know if I’m the person for this, but if somebody wants me to give it a try, I’m game.
Additional Comments: Come join us in Black Rock!
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Loda on July 15th, 2015, 6:30 pm

PC Name: Loda
Age & Sex: Looks 25yrs old and is male
Purpose of Being In Black Rock: Visitor
Likes To Thread About: Anything is great, but I'm looking for developing Taloban military skills, maybe some socialization or lores of the various races on Blackrock that he can take back with him to his homeland.
Dislikes To Thread About: I'm open to anything as long as it is In character.
Character Goals This Season: I think regaining his military might may be one of the goals this season. His recent injury has left him at somewhat a disadvantage military-wise.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: At this point I couldn't say.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes, though I'm a newer player so I'd have to figure out how.
Additional Comments: Looking forward to playing here, even if it's temporary.
Last edited by Loda on July 17th, 2015, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loda
Player

Words: 127479
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2015, 2:01 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Savacea Jovellana on July 16th, 2015, 11:38 pm

PC Name: Savacea Jovellana
Age & Sex: 20, Female
Purpose of Being In Zinrah: Zinrah or Black Rock...? Visitor for now.
Likes To Thread About: I love threads with a deep plot, meet and greets are okay just sometimes boring to me. I like danger and adventure, humor and romance, pretty much anything. PM me if you want to plot together :)!
Dislikes To Thread About: Fighting threads can become a little monotonous, but that is about it really.
Character Goals This Season: Raise skill level in Poison, start working towards making a signature poison (Kiss of Death), develop a relationship (friend or otherwise) with someone, going on an adventure with someone.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not really sure as of yet.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes of course, anything to help.
Additional Comments: If you are interested in doing some threads, PM me. ;)
Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ezra Anansi on July 22nd, 2015, 4:25 am

PC Name: Ezra Anansi Jr.
Age & Sex: 22 and Male
Likes To Thread About: The supernatural, mystery, adventure, character development/interaction, anything really :)
Dislikes To Thread About: I can deal with social threads, as long as they don't drag on forever. Combat between PCs isn't exactly a favorite either.
Character Goals This Season: Raise Ezra's persuasion and projection. Story wise, making some friends (preferably ones with a pulse) would be pretty cool, as well as working towards getting Ezra to become a specialized Cicerone.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not exactly sure at the moment, but I've got something in mind depending on how developed I get Ezra this season.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Always willing to try new things, so yea! (Gonna need some pointer though.)
Additional Comments: Looking forward to threading with you all! Drop me a PM if you're interested.
Ezra Anansi
Renegade Cicerone

Words: 14496
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2015, 12:33 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets