Closed Downward Spiral (Logan)

Sayana finds Logan and uses him for her own purposes.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Sayana on June 9th, 2015, 1:54 am

Summer 69, 515 AV

That morning Sayana had put her Lakan, Aren’s Lakan in the drawer of her dresser. She didn’t want to see him. She didn’t want to talk to him. She wanted to be alone. But she didn’t want to be alone. Her heart still clenched with pain. Loss. There was nothing to be done, nothing to be said. And yet she wandered the streets aimlessly. Lost. Lost like her son was.

Many of her tears had been shed. Yet still there seemed to be more. She was going to be strong for him. She was going to survive and be there for him. Now she was just a mess. A drooling weeping mess that he would have been ashamed of had he ever entered this world. Serend… that was the name they had decided for him, was it not? Her stomach churned and felt foreign to her. Aimlessly she walked, and walked.

She needed to push it away. It was still so sharp, the loss, the pain. She felt like a shadow, a ghost, driving through the busy streets with only her cloak to hide her tear-stained face. This was the third, or forth day missing her dancing? She didn’t want to dance. She couldn’t imagine trying to bring life and joy to a tavern when she felt so dead inside. She was like a shadow moving through the crowds. Never pushing, never rushing, and always flowing at the same speed as those around her. An elbow in her side was ignored as she kept walking. She needed to be away, yet she couldn’t dare leave. All she had was her brilliant red outfit of beads and glitters which she kept hidden under her dark purple cloak. And then her cobra hilted dagger. None of her others seemed appropriate or necessary for her endless wandering.

After what seemed like bells with Syna starting to fall in the sky, she stopped and leaned her back against the cold stone wall of the street. Curse Syliras and its windowless rooms. Her eyes looked up slowly as she watched face after face travel along the street. They all had lives, where hers was broken. She needed something, anything to take away the pain in her heart. Relieve her for a bell or two.

And then someone’s face caught her eye and prompted her out of her lethargic state. He was young, well taken care of and seemed like he might be heading towards the taverns. The last thing she wanted was to get herself caught in the Rearing Stallion and have to explain her absence to Remi or Kevith. She seized the moment and double checked that her tears had dried before entering the crowded street to follow after him. In hardly a chime or two she managed to catch up and she draped a high arm lightly over his shoulders. By now her cloak was unfurled and the rest of her arms were easy to see as well as her revealing red top and long slitted skirt.

“Hey handsome,” she spoke as she leaned very much into his personal space and matched his stride. “Got any plans for the night? I could show you a good time.” It was blunt and to the point and if she had picked her target poorly she might earn a snide comment or a more physical rejection. Particularly since she was already wrapping a mid arm around his waist.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Logan Storm on June 9th, 2015, 3:11 pm

What is this place? This human infested judgmentally insane asylum that Logan walked in? It had no sun, it had no pleasant aroma's, it had no criminals, and most importantly it had no protectors.

These sentries that watched over these people smiled and waved at everyone, yet disguised their true devious thougts under the tree symbol they branded and the steel mask they wore. Logan had saw a man not long ago look at what they called a Sylrian Knight then suddenly get stabbed by them. What had happened there, Logan wondered. He had recognized a mean mug, he had seen the man brandish it all over his face, yet did he deserve that type of treatment?

Then the knight said, as he stood over the corpse which he had made fallen from a once lively pedestal- "He had been giving us trouble from the beginning of the season. He got what was coming to him." What did that mean? What did he do? And what would Logan possibly get if he did what that man did?

He spent an entire day researching the rules of this sheltered castle. They were simple and could all be broken down to two basic principles: Make a living and don't cause trouble. If one didn't do any of those then one would find their lives in the hands of the knights, not themselves.

So far, this world that Logan barely knew existed was much more strict than Sunberth or Zeltiva. It was guaranteed safeness, but constant fear of the policeman's wrath plagued everyone's mind. They may not show it now, nor admit that they have it. They walk these halls as happy as the knight's fake smile, and move about their lives as though the world outside never existed, but what would be their first thought after they accidentally stabbed someone or caused an unfortunate and troublesome event to happen? "Oh no, the knights are coming for me."

Then there were the people. For the love of all things unholy, THE PEOPLE! They crowded around him and shoved him aside while Logan walked, not even acknowledging the fact that a human body had just been rudely pushed to the floor. A woman was treated the same, and was nearly trampled over by others until Logan had quickly pulled her up. When he found her safe and unharmed he asked her how she could still smile after being treated with such atrocious manners. As her reply she had told him that not everything should be taken seriously, and forgiving and forgetting was the best rode to travel on. She then went into a rant of how nice the knights where for protecting her, for making sure that no robber got to her and for watching over her even while she slept. She then called them her angels, then returned to her daily activity- leaving Logan in wonderment.

He didn't like this place. As a pure bread Sunberthan he did not enjoy the large amount of crowds, the overbearing watchers, and the rules of which he did not create yet needed to follow to survive. With all this hate for his city, why the heck was he even living in it? Money was a good answer, beer as well. However, those two weren't enough. He needed to find something else good in this city, something which was worth the humiliation Logan had to suffer whenever he smiled at the knights and pretended that he enjoyed them looking over him. If he could find one good thing then he would stay, and his complaint for this place would decease.

Then, he found it.

It came in the form of a woman with brown eyes that magnetically attracted his and dark skin that begged for his touch. From the bottom to the top of her was a thing of beauty, with extra pair of arms to add an exotic view to her already tropical appearance. Logan had never seen a race of hers before, and yet he found himself wanting to know more about them, and seeing more of her. With one sight of her Logan was given a longing passion that only women in their finest beauty could give him.

Surprisingly, it was her that came to him. As he was walking to the now second best thing in this city he had felt an arm go over his shoulder. He thought to drop the fool who would touch him next, but then he remembered the eyes above and around him and killed all chaotic intentions. Now he was glad that he did, or he would never be able to meet such the gorgeous sight of this woman on good terms. She said to him- "Hey handsome, got any plans for tonight? I could show you a good time."

Normally, to Logan, those words would be a sign of a woman thief trying to get in his pants for his coin. However, thief or not, now Logan wanted her, and he would go through the emotional turmoil of having his coin taken again for just her.

And so, as his reply to her, Logan reached up with one hand to gently hold her cheek and stroke one side with his thumb. And when he wanted to, he roughly tugged her to him and connected their lips. It wasn't as rough of a kiss as one would think a brute like Logan could make. It was a gentle one that would only grow more passionate as he wrapped the bulk of his arms around this woman's waist. Thus was the type of guy Logan was, gentle at first then rough in the middle. At the end- well, that would need to be figured out by the woman.
Logan Storm
Player

Words: 119475
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2015, 7:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Sayana on June 9th, 2015, 4:51 pm

Even as she draped her arm around his shoulders he turned to her. His eyes dark yet interested. Her own brown eyes watched him, drinking in the features of his hardened face as he cupped her cheek in one hand. A high hand pressed firmly to his chest wanting to feel him, know how he ticked and then suddenly she found her lips pressed deeply to his. Gentle, soft. She wanted more. The Eypharian took several steps forwards till she could push his back up against the cold stone wall lining the streets. She deepened the kiss while her mid hands explored the firmness of his torso and her lows held onto his hips.

It felt like a blanket of warmth. Something she hadn’t felt in several days. His arms wrapped around her waist, the wanting, the desire. The back of her mind itched knowing that it wasn’t Aren. But he couldn’t want this now. Not so soon after… Yet she needed it. To be loved, to be held, to forget. She may have tensed slightly during her thoughts but a new wave of desire appeared and she moved to cup his head with her high hands, trailing her fingers through his hair.

When at last she broke the kiss, she found herself panting softly for several ticks before speaking. “I don’t think I’ve seen you around the city,” she spoke softly. With a lick of her finger she ran it down his neck, to the ‘V’ of his shirt, and all the way down his chest to the start of his pants. “But I like what I see and I like what I feel. My name is Sayana.” Even as she spoke she licked her lips and her eyes ran over his figure, or at least the highlighted points that she could easily see.

“Kiss me.” It was a challenge and her deep brown eyes conveyed such. There was a brightness to them that had been gone for so many days. What felt like an eternity. And yet now she was feeling more like herself. She wanted it all. She wanted to feel the strength and force of his body. But she wouldn’t make it easy. She wanted that rough clash of desire. And she knew she’d bite at those tender lips the moment they came close.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Logan Storm on June 17th, 2015, 2:05 pm

When was the last time Logan had felt something this good? The heat of the moment, the hunger, the lust, and the enjoyment topped off with a site of a prepossessing rarity that was this woman. He had missed it- oh how he had missed it. Within his time of traveling he had all but forgot the touch of the opposite sex, and the sweet aroma that had managed to entice him even more than he thought was possible. Logan wanted to enjoy this- Logan was going to enjoy this.

As their mouths became engaged with contact, the one who he had come to like within a matter of ticks began to back him against the wall. Of course, Logan was ready to oblige with anything this woman wanted, so he moved his back against the nearest wall behind him. One of his hands slid from her waist to her outer thigh; holding it, caressing it, then guiding it up to his waist so that the woman could lean on him as he leaned on the wall.

She broke the kiss first and took in all of him, which allowed him the chance to take in all of her. She said between breath intakes-“I don’t think I’ve seen you around the city." She then ran a few of her fingers through his hair, down his cheeks, past his neck and chest, and right near the growth that made him a man.

“But I like what I see," she continued. "And I like what I feel."

"You know..." Logan said in response, cocking his lips partly upwards. "I could say the exact same thing."

"My name is Sayana,” the lustrous woman went on to say. Logan replied- "Hello Sayana; the name is Logan. It's so lovely to make your acquaintance."

As she readied herself for round two by licking her most delicious lips, Sayana ordered Logan to kiss her. He yearned to comply with her demand, but at the moment he couldn't. So instead, the other hand of Logan's that was unoccupied with a task grasped firmly on one of Sayana's buttocks and pulled her to him as close as two beings could possible get. He leaned to her ear instead of her lips and whispered softly- "Sorry voluptuous, but we can't go on here. Too many eyes, too many voices. I can't enjoy you."

Logan leaned away and fully let go of her. He would only touch her again to pull her away from him if she persisted. He knew how exciting sensual activities in the streets of a city was, but he had bigger plans for this woman than just kissing and embracing her. "Got any place where we can be alone?" He asked with a raised brow. Would she be willing to go a step further, or did she have enough fun for today? Logan wondered which it was.
Logan Storm
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Sayana on June 19th, 2015, 3:24 am

“Mmm, Logan. A nice name for a bad man.” She answered with a wink. For a moment she was consciously aware of her rings. Two with stones, one red, one blue, on her mid hands. And lastly a ring with a glittering diamond on her left high hand. But would he know or even care? She hummed softly in enjoyment and anticipation as he pulled her in firmly, his hand where it should be. She liked the way they were pressed together. It soothed her and calmed her yet also lit a fire. But when he whispered into her ear, the fire ignited in frustration.

“Bah! You’re already enjoying me.” Her frustrated tone evident. When he leaned away from her, she reached to grab rather roughly at his cheek as she stared him down. But again he tried to break contact and she relinquished and dropped her hand to her side. However, he did offer an alternative and her pursed lips softened into a smile. Even though she wanted to take what she could now, it was probably better to take it off the streets.

“I do know a place,” she answered as she trailed a mid hand down his arm to take his hand in hers. While his question hinted towards wanting to visit her own place, she knew she couldn’t. Yet the place she had in mind would be more than satisfactory. She was already heading in the direction of the taverns, leading him by the hand. The Rearing Stallion was hardly an option but the Herald’s Arms certainly was. And plenty of fun could be had in the private rooms upstairs, easily rented for the night.

“Now tell me Logan, how long can you go for and how much teasing can you take?” Sayana asked in a soft velvety voice as she reached out to caress his neck lightly with the fingers of her high hand. “If I’m not satisfied. Well, there might be trouble.” She was luring him in, seeing how he’d respond. But part of her wondered what she would actually do if he wasn’t enough. Find someone else for the rest of the night? She craved a lot and even as she walked her grief itched at her. No, she was going to banish it tonight in a world of passion and desire. Do what felt right and gave her life.

She moved to his side. The Herald’s Arms was only a few chimes away now but it was plenty of time to watch him squirm. Her mid arm moved to go around his waist and her low brushed over his hip. Her soft breath of hot air would be felt upon his neck as she leaned in and draped her high arm around his shoulders.

As she stepped into the tavern she headed straight for the stairs. On the second floor she could pay the mere gold miza for a room for the two of them. “Show me what you got,” she said as she stepped in. “But make each thing you do count.”
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Logan Storm on June 21st, 2015, 2:40 pm

How she reacted to him was more than amusing. She was angry that they couldn't continue, as though kissing in front of public was a type of salvation to her. At first Logan thought that this woman was trying to steal from him, maybe she still was, but maybe now he was thinking there was another reason for why she was having so much fun. At least he was starting to feel safer with his pockets around her.

“I do know a place,” Sayana said to him. Logan folded his arms to where his compact muscles seemed even more bulky. He looked at her quizzically, as if he questioned this place of hers and whether it was safe.

Her hands moved over to his arms and he allowed her to hold his hand. He didn't think he could say no to her anymore than he already did. If she had fought him just a little harder, there is no explanation to what Logan would have done to her. She began to walk, and Logan more than willingly followed her. He was still a little skeptical about if he was safe around Sayana, but currently, if this woman was actual danger, she was totally worth any bad thing that happened to him. And he kept telling himself that as they walked, never dropping that thought.

As they walked together, Sayana asked Logan- "How long can you go for and how much teasing can you take?” At that moment he felt a little deja vu about his situation. Long ago it was he that asked another woman all of this. In response she did something very erotic and answered in a way that made him want her immensely.

Logan looked at Sayana, still grinning to one ear, then moved one of his fingers up to her lip and, as gently as he could, brushed them. "That's a mystery you're going to have to figure out yourself."

“If I’m not satisfied. Well, there might be trouble,” she went on to say. In response Logan made a hearty laugh, shaking his head as though he had a mighty confidence within him. "I never heard anyone complain," he said. "And I'm not going to hear complaints from you."

Before they even stepped into her 'place' Sayana had committed a series of actions that were beyond Logan's handling. She held his waist and blew her beautiful breath on his neck, all techniques which Logan had used before to make his companions go crazy. Looking at her and smiling was all he could do... All he could do... But this woman was setting her own grave. For when Logan stepped into that bedroom of theirs he would become a panther upon prey.

Where they ended up while on their walk to her 'place' was at an establishment called The Heralds Arms. When Logan entered the Heralds Arms a large aroma of perfume slathered itself on his face. This place smelled amazing, and it completely negated the sweaty smells of Syliras outside. Logan could begin to love this place, especial if his new companion came with it.

Sayana walked up the steps of the establishment with Logan following right behind her. He was clueless to where exactly they were going, but he had a wild guess that it was to a private room. He was proven right when Sayana stepped inside one and said- "Show me what you got."

Logan stepped inside after her and closed the door behind him. He looked around the room first, noting how this place looked completely different than his at the White Swan. Whereas his place has a social room and sleeping room, this place only had only one room, which was the sleeping room. For some reason Logan enjoyed this place much better. Maybe it was because Sayana made it more complete.

Logan moved off to the side, only watching this ebony coquette who had managed to lure him into an inn. "Make each thing you do count,” she said, as though she was expecting a lot from him. It seemed that she was questioning Logan's love making performance. Now he would need to prove to her just how delicious he actually was.

"Alright, but I have a couple rules," Logan began as he slowly took off his shirt, apex abs and abnormal biceps under tan skin baring open to this woman's eyes. "Number 1. There are no such thing as clothes in the bedroom." He threw his shirt on the bed, then began to unbuckle his pants. However, instead of taking his pants off, he pulled them down to where they nearly revealed all that his package carried. This was to drive Sayana's thoughts crazy on what was actually down there, and also to get revenge for what she was doing before. "Number 2. We don't use the bed. Bed's are for regular people. Tonight, we are savages."

He pulled his pants all the way up then moved his back to the wall. "Now, come here," was what he said next as he pointed a finger at her and made it sign 'come hither.'

If she actually came, Logan would grasp her as though his whole life depended on her being held. He would pick her up in his strong arms and make sure she never touched the ground. Then, he would lightly press her against a wall of the room and continue what he started in the streets of Syliras.
Logan Storm
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Sayana on June 22nd, 2015, 7:04 pm

When he took off his shirt, a smile swept across her face and she licked her lips. Yes, he was a good catch. Her eyes were drawn down towards his tease but when he didn’t reveal himself just yet, she took the time to take off her own top. With her chest free, one could admire her curves even more so. And if one should look carefully, they’d find just a hint of milky yellow liquid leaking from one of her nipples. Her stomach had a couple of faint lines from the aftermath of her short pregnancy but even they were beginning to fade. And then there was fiery design on the left side of her neck, her Cheva mark. Yet much of the time it was half covered with her long brown hair.

Her smile widened at the word ‘savages’ but she frowned a bit when he pulled his pants back up. Regardless, she unbuckled her belt and tossed it along with her sheathed dagger on the bed. With a coy expression she slowly lowered her skirt and at last dropped it to stride purposefully and proudly towards him.

“I thought we agreed to no clothes,” she spoke with a light grin, but once she neared him she would soon be within his arms. She felt his tightness and strength as he lifted her off the ground. Her mid hands went for his shoulders and her highs to the back of his head while her lips sought out his. She kissed him deeply, passionately as she found herself pressed up against the wall. But that wasn’t enough. They had come all the way here and she wanted it all. Now.

Her low hands were swift to undo any buckles he might have and pulled down at his pants roughly. She bit at his lower lips wanting to enjoy a more savage feeling and soon found what she was looking for with her low hands. She stroked him and angled him just right so she could slip down upon him. She felt a sense of fullness and intimacy. “Yes… that’s it Logan,” she whispered softly as she felt pleasure sweep across her body.

But suddenly her confidence waned. She could recall her baby, her son pushing through at that tender tender place within her. And the horror and grief of his dead body. She pushed down wanting to feel the wonderful pleasures of sex, yet everything felt dampened, unfeeling. “More, more more!” She spoke with the frustration of an addict. There was something to be gained, but it wasn’t the same.

“Take me Logan! Ravage me in whatever way you can.” A much as she behaved savagely and wanted it to feel more and more intense, there was also a sense of desperation as she gripped his back with her nails. She had wanted to rid herself of the sorrows and she had been so sure it would work, yet her memories of the birth still haunted her. She struggled to make it physically more enjoyable, more intense, yet it never seemed quite enough.

At last she curled up wherever they happened to have ended up. Vulnerable. Broken. “I need… Logan, can you just hold me for a moment?” Came her soft weak voice.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Logan Storm on July 11th, 2015, 1:19 am

Logan enjoyed the looks of her full body without clothing. Although, there were many things about her looks that gave him small hints of this woman's past. The lines on her stomach and milk protruding from her areola told Logan that she recently had a child. The mark on her neck was a cheva mark, similar to the one he had saw on his friends neck when his friend wedded a woman in Sunberth.

So, Sayana was married and with a child, or children. He wanted to ask what type of situation she was in to rely on a man from the streets to make her feel better, but he would probably ruin the moment and miss out on some wonderful sex with this exotic beauty. He held his tongue for now, and decided to only use it when certain parts of this woman needed to be licked.

He ravaged her as he said he would, and he could feel the raw sexual emotions of this woman when she planted her nails into his skin. When she bit his lips Logan smiled in perversion. He made sure that she would taste the sweet metallic blood that crept out where her teeth penetrated. With every tick that they were in this position Logan's love for this city grew.

Logan allowed her hands to wonder below him, relishing the savageness of her fingers on him. When she pulled them together and begged him to take her, he did what he was born to do and began satisfying her. Or so he thought he was satisfying her.

Logan moved his hips back to thrust them up assertively. The great feeling he got from doing so became his energetic drug that allowed him to move faster and thrust harder. Sayana was begging him more and more for him to take her, screaming with a sudden urgent cry that made it almost seem like she was about to die. He thought he was doing something right, leading him to push himself into her with more force. However, his years of experience dealing with and courting women soon told him that Sayana no longer meant what she was desperately asking for.

Suddenly, Sayana curled in on herself, and she transformed from a delectable temptress to a depressed puppy. With a weak and vulnerable voice Sayana asked them if he could stop and hold her. Logan stopped what he was doing, still a little confused as to why they were stopping, then took a good look at her. After a small moment of allowing the blood to rush back to his brain so he could understand what was going on, Logan sighed with a little content and planted Sayna's feet back on the floor.

"Sure... Yea-yeah, we can stop." Logan answered while he tried to slow his breath and calm his raging body. He took her hand, looking only at her eyes, then turned to guide her to the bed. Logan grabbed at the covers and sat on the blanket-less bed while he offered her to sit on his lap.

Should she do as he asked, Logan would wrap the blanket around her and would cradle her as a father would do to his little girl. With the cover and himself warming her body, Logan would gently push Sayana's head on his shoulder and under his chin.

This was how his father would hold him when Logan spent the first of his years on Mizahar afraid of the dark. It healed Logan's wary heart instantly, and as Logan rested in his father's arms he would always find himself unafraid of anything. He didn't know if this would be enough for this woman, but he hoped that this would calm her wary heart as it did for him.

Since when did I become the guy that cradled women? He would think to himself while he would hold Sayana with gentle yet firm hands. He wasn't normally that guy that cheered people up, but he had done it a few times in his life before. Although, most of what he did was just be there and listen to them talk, while every once in a while throwing in an hilarious comment.

He wasn't normally this guy, and yet he had been it before. So, he was use to it, in some way.

After a few ticks of allowing this woman to center her emotions, Logan would begin to talk in a soft and comforting voice. He wasn't sure if talking would help this woman, but sometimes a heart to heart interaction was the best cure for a ripping heart.

"You know..." Logan would begin. "I knew this guy once... Something had happened to him long ago, something incredibly petched up. That something had ruined his life and caused him some extreme pain. It ran in his head all the time, and gave him nothing but extreme heartache."

Logan would hold her tighter, placing his chin on her forehead as he continued. "He tried to drink and petch the thoughts of that something away, but it was always there. It haunted him, and no amount of booze or women could scare it off. Eventually, he turned to violence, getting into fights and hoping that someone could beat that something out of him. All that gave him then... was a violent death.

"I looked onto his face as he died, and I saw the look of a man that was being haunted by the past. That look stayed as he went, the same look I carry... The same look you carry."

Logan would draw out some breath, willing himself to continue speaking. "I also drink and petch to forget. However, often times I look into my mirror in mornings, and I ask myself: What am I drinking and petching to forget? What horrible past do I have, and what could I possibly do to face it?

"I haven't found an answer for one of those questions yet, Sayana. But I continue to ask myself them every day, hoping that an answer would finally come along. Until then, I petch, and I enjoy it. If I can't enjoy it, I find something else that takes my mind away from the past. Something... That actually makes me happy."

When he was nearly done speaking, he would look at her with a raised brow and ask, "What makes you happy, Sayana?" He would wait for a response.
Logan Storm
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Sayana on July 17th, 2015, 5:12 pm

When Logan took her to the bed, she complied silently. She straddled his lap and faced him. Perhaps it was a rather distracting position but she didn’t want to lose any intimacy they were feeling and she was certainly not a child. He pulled up the covers and cradled her. Serend, she was going to name him Serend. Shaking her head at the memory she instead placed kisses over Logan’s cheek and down his neck. Her mid hands roamed over his chest as she let out a shuddering breath.

She buried her head in his shoulder as he held her tighter. His story of his friend made her wonder how many others out there just came to taverns to drink and petch. Chasing away fears, drowning away sorrows. Logan was one of them too. But then he spoke of what actually made him happy and what made her happy.

It took her a moment to answer, not for lack of words but to regain her composure enough so her voice wouldn’t crack. With a deep breath she said, “Dancing. I like to dance. But I haven’t done that since… And petching. I do actually like it.” She now looked into his face directly, no longer hiding at his shoulder. She trailed light fingers down his side and brought her high hand up along his neck to cup his cheek gently. “I like to see the results. The shiver of pleasure, the look in your eyes, the fervor and urgency in your heart when you can’t quite get enough.” She shifted her hips upon him, grinding upon him and then stopped as she gave a simple kiss to his lips. “It’s rewarding,” she said simply.

But then her gaze drew distant. Her grin faded to a neutral expression and she was quiet for a few ticks. She disengaged herself from him and moved the covers so that she might lie flat upon the bed looking at the ceiling.

“And I love Aren, but I don’t know if he still loves me. Or if I’m worthy of it.” She faintly touched the left side of her neck. It was still there, or it had to since she didn’t see any mark upon the middle of her bosom.

“But tell me Logan, what gnaws at your heart? Why do you want to petch and petch and petch some more?” Sayana asked. “That is, if you’ll humor me with a distraction from my own sorrows.” She beckoned him with a hand so he might lie down with her. She’d welcome the intimacy but would also understand if he wanted space to tell of his life.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Downward Spiral (Logan)

Postby Logan Storm on July 18th, 2015, 11:43 pm

It appeared that Sayana was not done with their evening of loving yet. When Logan asked what made her happy, she paused for a while. Already, he was missing the tingle of her kisses, however, he waited for her to respond. He did not rush, nor would he want to and ruin the small friendship they had.

“Dancing," she finally answered when she had returned to her old self, or the self which she showed Logan. "I like to dance. But I haven’t done that since… And petching. I do actually like it.”

"Then we have something in common," Logan commented with a smile.

It was then that Sayana began to act again. She moved her fingers on his body and cupped her highest hands on his neck. Logan held his breath to her touch, once again feeling a yearning to love her.

“I like to see the results," she said sensually. "The shiver of pleasure, the look in your eyes, the fervor and urgency in your heart when you can’t quite get enough.” She moved her hips and kissed his lips in a simple, yet pleasurable way. “It’s rewarding,”

Logan's heart was pumping fast. His yearning was once again growing, spreading through him like a wildfire in a forest. He held himself down because he felt as though doing this was somehow wrong; yet, when she did these things to him, Logan only felt his guilt, along with every other will in his body, become mushed under this woman's sexual body. He wanted to continue to ravage her, and he would have if he did not see her next saddened expression.

Sayana climbed off of him and laid on the bed. Her eyes only paid attention to the ceiling as she said, “And I love Aren, but I don’t know if he still loves me. Or if I’m worthy of it.”

Logan still sat at the end of the bed. His elbows rested on his knees while he waited quietly for her to think. The world was setting into her mind now, making itself home within her every thought. Logan knew the feeling. Often times, when he did not rest his cheek on a woman's bosom or set his lips on the top of an alcoholic bottle, he would think over everything about his life that made it crappy. He thought, from the faithful event that had set him into a downward spiral, to everything else he had done and screwed up on. Those times were never his favorite.

“But tell me Logan, what gnaws at your heart?" Sayana asked. "Why do you want to petch and petch and petch some more? That is, if you’ll humor me with a distraction from my own sorrows.”

Logan heard her, but he turned his head away from her. His mind began to wander off as that painful day played back in his mind. Sometimes, while he thought, he would see images of that dark, horrible day. They would come as arrows, one flash at a time and adding more damage to his mind. He still couldn't suppress those memories. They would forever plague his heart as his punishment for what he had done.

When he answered her, he did so in a choked up voice. "I gave a man a violent death," Logan simply said. He thought he was about to cry, felt the tears sting his eyes, but he fought them back.

Logan turned towards Sayana and watched her beckoned him to join her. Without hesitation Logan crawled on the bed, moving to lay on top of her. He kissed her lips, her chin, her neck, and continued to slowly move his lips down her body. One of his fingers moved to her chest and began to lightly press her nipples until his lips took over.

Logan looked at her, a serious expression written on his face. Slowly, that seriousness turned playful, and he once again grinned at her like the first time they met in those smelly streets.

"I need a drink," Logan said and quickly hopped up from Sayana's body. Already he was missing it, but he did not allow his desire to show. Logan reached into his pocket and pulled out a couple of coins. He looked at himself, making sure that he was at least decent enough to step outside the room. He did not take off his pants, so he could walk down the stairs with just them and no shirt.

He headed for the door when he found himself ready. Before fully exiting, he looked at Sayana and said, "Ready up. You're gonna dance for me after I return with some drinks. And I swear to your god, if your dance does not turn me on, we are going to have a problem. So, you better get ready."

Logan gave another playful smile to her before closing the door and walking down the stairs.
Logan Storm
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Next