Dark Connections (Keating Pls)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Cassandra Coven on February 1st, 2011, 4:36 am

"You...won't you walk me back to the tavern?" Cassandra asked pathetically. It was a stupid question she knew, and she doubted Keating would even entertain the thought of doing that after what she just tried to do - she just tried to stab him for Priskil's sake! - but she had to ask nonetheless. The streets outside Keating's home seemed seedier somehow, so unlike the open avenue where the Silver Sliver was located. The law that was Black Sun may be harsh to criminals and thieves but they did not exactly prohibit crime from occurring. Cassandra was right to be afraid to walk the streets at night. Who knew what she would run into out there alone? She turned to look at the door, suddenly fearful that the man might force her out if she did not do as he asked.

"I'm not-I don't have any other blade," she protested uncomfortably. He was staring at her intently and she knew exactly what he was after when he commanded her to strip; checking for hidden blades had been the perfect excuse to tell her that. But the moment of passion had fled for her after her momentary lapse of sanity and especially after the blow he dealt her. Her head was still ringing from the strength behind it, in fact.

But Keating's gaze was unrelenting and Cassandra knew she had to choose: walk out and face whatever might be lurking in the dark streets of Ravok, or do as the man said, something she originally meant to do earlier anyway. But there was no playing coy if she wanted to stave off the man's advances or intentions this time. Keating had full control this time. And she wasn't about to go outside and walk by herself.

The choice - really no choice at all if she thought about it - seemed made for her.

"If-if I do this, will you let me...stay for the night?"

Seeing no answer would be forthcoming from Keating, Cassandra slowly undid the buttons of her blouse and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. Standing briefly, her skirt and sandals soon followed it though her gloves remained. She sat back down and, somewhat embarrassed now to only be in her undergarments, the dark haired woman backed away to the far side of the bed.

"What are you going to do now?"

The words left her mouth before she could stop herself. And again she asked another stupid question.
there is something
i have to say to you
if you promise you'll understand
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Words: 205763
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2010, 8:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Keating Ash on February 4th, 2011, 6:19 pm

Keating silently stared at Cassandra, offering her nothing but his dark gaze. Her womanly protests brought no change to his expression. It was hard and cold. The girl knew what she needed to do to make her transgressions up to him. The choice was simple really, step out the door or stay here. Honestly, he wanted her to stay, but she had to learn her place. And, if she did choose to stay, he believed she was the type of woman who would ultimately enjoy the process of education. His black eyes glowed; there was no need to hit her again. Cassandra, having felt his wrath once would always know it was there, simmering beneath pleasant words or actions, ready to bubble over if provoked. It was a possibility that would linger between them for however long they saw each other. And that was enough. Keating knew she would never forget.

“If I do this will you let me stay….?” She asked. The man blinked, a shadow of impatience crossing his face. But he said nothing, only allowed the silence to become uncomfortable. Keating did not smile as the clothes began to peel away. He offered no praise or idle comment as Cassandra stepped out of her outer garments. When the clothes were on the floor, and she was tucked into the corner of the bed, Keating’s face finally changed and lightened, “What am I going to do?” He smiled at her embarrassment, and took satisfaction within it. “I am going to do nothing Little Mouse. You seem to have forgotten your undergarments… the gloves are still on too. I would see nothing covering your prettiness. Hiding the most intimate parts goes against my offer. Do that and then… you may stay.” His voice was gentle, and Keating spoke slowly, as if Cassandra were but a child and might misunderstand. “And then we will find out together…” he trailed off, curious to see if she would comply with his wishes.
Keating Ash
Dark Brother

Words: 72475
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2010, 9:09 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cassandra Coven on February 5th, 2011, 11:46 am

Cassandra laughed nervously. Keating was determined to make everything difficult for her it seemed. What was this game he was playing with her? She had assumed that most men would have already jumped on her even before her skirt had hit the floor yet there he was just sitting there, not even drawing near to touch her! Was he playing mind games, or was he intent on making her feel embarrassed first for hitting him earlier?

"Is...is this a striptease? Maybe I should charge you..." she said, trying to elicit humor from the man. But the jest fell on deaf ears for Keating did not seem to care about anything she said until she did what he had asked.

After an awkward silence, she finally complied. Her undergarments joined the heap of clothing on the floor. Cassandra hugged herself, covering herself up with the pretense of being cold. She was indeed cold but she covered her chest with her arms and crossed her legs more for modesty than anything else. She knew she had just committed herself to what was about to happen next; there was no turning back. But the gloves stayed on.

"Are you... are you just going to stare?" she asked, now with a slight tinge of annoyance in her voice. It was a defense mechanism, for she was feeling exposed and vulnerable in her nudity. So she was goading Keating to take action - any action. Her cheeks were already burning from the indignity he was making her go through. "Or were you planning to make me freeze to death?"
there is something
i have to say to you
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Keating Ash on February 14th, 2011, 7:15 pm

The burn on Cassandra’s cheeks only accentuated the girl’s beauty and Keating nodded slowly, “You can stay,” he finally relented, but he looked at her hands still covered by gloves. “Those I will let you keep for now… as a concession.” And the man opened up his one good arm to her, the muscles on his shirtless torso moving temptingly under his tanned skin in response. “Come here Cassandra, and sit next to me. I will warm you.” Keating spoke gently, so differently from the moments before, “You are not here against your will. You may leave at any time. You are not a prisoner. And it does not become you to act like one. You are above that, Little Princess. You know this.” He paused,shaking his head, he turned to look at her, but it pained his shoulder to stay in that position too long, so he faced forward once more. “The only person you are fighting here is yourself… you know I still desire you.” And it was very obvious how much Keating desired her, but he was controlled, and strong even within that want. He tempted her, and pushed her to see how far she would willingly go. He would not make it easy on her… “If you wish to continue, now is the time for you to take action… Think of it as your penance for the knife. Or even the shoulder,” he reminded her as if the brawl over her was some almost forgotten thing. “To make it up to me.” Keating eyes were hard to read for the darkness of them, but there was a small smile beneath his stubble and a new tone had come into his voice. Cassandra would know it automatically; this was a man who wanted her greatly.
Keating Ash
Dark Brother

Words: 72475
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2010, 9:09 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cassandra Coven on February 14th, 2011, 10:45 pm

She could see it so clearly, the way Keating's body spoke to her, giving off signs of his desire for her, his desperate need. And yet the way he spoke, offering her the freedom to leave yet fully knowing that she would not - could not! - take that option considering the dangers of the streets so late at night, so full of control with his words, told Cassandra that he was toying with her, enjoying his mind games.

Like a cat playing with the mouse before the feast.

Keating was enjoying himself in her shame, taking pleasure from her guilt. He held all the cards now, yet he continued to play her to dance to his tune. He wanted her to willingly give herself to him, to take the choice for herself, even though there was really no choice at all. He enjoyed being in control. Of everything.

Somehow, that knowledge, that Keating was like that, excited Cassandra.

"No more games," she pouted. And then, unfolding her limbs to reveal to him the full view of her naked body, she crawled towards him in the semi-darkness, straddling him at the edge of the bed as she undid the buckle of his belt.

"Just...just take what you want..."

OOCFade to black?
there is something
i have to say to you
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Verilian on February 26th, 2011, 5:02 pm

Cassandra Coven

• +1 Socialization
  • +4 Seduction
  • +1 Dagger

Lores: Guilty Concience, Follow the Leader, Subtle Seduction, Dark Temptation, To the Bachelor Pad!, Throwing Caution to the Wind, Glass Breaker, Giving in to One's Urges, Losing It, What Hurts More?, Lore of Stripping - Poor, Getting Some

Keating Ash

• +1 Socialization
  • +4 Seduction
  • +1 Brawling

Lores: Straight to the Point, Haunted by the Passed, Taking Control, Uncharacteristic Kindness, Gracious Host, Giving in to One's Urges, This B#@%h is Crazy!, Bad Luck with Women, Desire Overcomes Reason, Getting Some

You Question My Logic? :
Well, I think all the xp is pretty self explanatory here. The socialization was for the beginning, till everything turned into Seduction. The brawling was for the end, of course.

Notes: Ah, romance is in the air. Lol, it was a great thread, guys. As I always say, keep up the good work! Grading threads is my favorite activity, because I get to see all this wonderful writing.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous