A New City [Open].

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A New City [Open].

Postby Corum on November 30th, 2010, 2:32 am

Corum nodded at Leur when he talked of his magic dealing with those that are like him. Though he would cling desperately to this existance, he understood that others only wanted to rest in peace, and reincarnate into new life. He was no such undead, but he was glad that others had rest. He would likely wait for another few hundred years before resting, though he would create a son, of sorts, to impart his knowlage upon before he left this world. Untill then, he must do his best to aquire such knowlage. This was why his master had created him for this task, he was once told... Though, as a human, he had died before he could do much in the way he had wanted.

“ Leur, as a spiritualist, the head of the magic department will likely want to see what you can currently do with your power. Make sure you are well prepared for the test. Beware the old man who will test you, it is him that says if you may study there or not. I would also recommend Sahova for magical studies in the realm of undeath... For what i would assume to be obvious reasons...”
Knowlage Is Power, Guard It Well.
Corum
Student of Life, Even in Death...

Words: 23645
Joined roleplay: November 4th, 2010, 2:56 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Leur on November 30th, 2010, 10:05 pm

"Thank you for the warning, Corum," Leur said and nodded. "I'll prepare as best as I can before I apply." Leur breathed in heavily. Even with all of this water to drink, being out of the water for this long is making it difficult for me to breathe... Leur looked up at Corum, Iris, and then to Laoi.

"I'm terribly sorry," Leur whined. "I must return to the water. Being out of water for too long is terribly hard on me, for my body must be regularly hydrated. Your company has been truly wonderful. I hope to see you all in the future." Leur stood up, and scooted his seat back under the table. He looked at Laoi, hoping she would follow him. "May the gods watch over you all." He then exited the bar.
"Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility." --St. Augustine
Leur
Player

Words: 7109
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 7:22 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Corum on December 2nd, 2010, 12:08 am

Corum nodded in farewell. It was time he returned to the University. The professor would likely want to see him soon and he wanted to research a bit on glyphing. It might be best that he do a bit of reading before his meeting with the University’s head of magic.

“ Indeed, i may as well depart soon. I must return to the Library, as there is still much i have yet to learn. May you have many friends, and your enemies meet untimely ends. Blessings of Lord Ivak upon you, and i look forward to seeing you all again. My face will change often, but be watchful for the man in the scarlet robe...” And with that, he stood.

Removing himself from his chair, he would effect a slight bow to the girls, pushing in his chair as he straitened his back. Silently, he walked to the bar and offered one gold coin for the drinks. He was returned several silver pieces and a few copper ones. Depositing them into his coin purse, he slowly strolled from the room. It was getting cold out, not unpleasant to him. The cold helps keep his body fresh. Walking down the street, he would soon be swallowed by the crowd.
Corum

Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Iris Dove on December 2nd, 2010, 12:37 am

Deciding that she didn't know the konti very well, and they weren't likely to have the best of conversation, her being so dense in comparison to everyone else, Iris excused herself from the table. "It was very nice meeting you, but I should probably go now. May you travel safely." She put her bag back on her shoulder, as she stood up, and pushed in her chair before walking out of the bar.

OOC: should we send this in for grading or wait for Laoi to post?
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Words: 77849
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2010, 5:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

A New City [Open].

Postby Corum on December 2nd, 2010, 1:27 am

OOC: i guess we wait for laoi to post before we send it. i need to find out what beer cost though... i need to subtract it from my funds.
Corum

Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Leur on December 2nd, 2010, 2:24 am

OOC: One mug of ale is 4 cm. The price list doesn't say how much a mug of water would cost, so just treat it like ale and pay the same, I suppose. And I haven't seen Laoi online in a while... Something might of happened in real life, or she just simply hasn't had the time to log on. I know her schooling is rather perilous, so that might be the case. I'll keep tying to contact her, though. It was great RPing with you guys. :)
"Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility." --St. Augustine
Leur
Player

Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Corum on December 2nd, 2010, 4:50 am

OOC: thanks, and drop me a message if you ever want to thread again, or simply one of my threads. I guess its done though, so should we send it to the mods for gradeing? dont send to liminal or hatter though, they are very busy and it will take a while to get it back.
Corum

Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Leur on December 2nd, 2010, 5:22 am

OOC: I'll go ahead and add you as a friend. :) And sure, we can send it to a mod, although I'm not sure of which. I don't think this thread will get anyone much XP, because it seemed to be mostly dialog and getting to know one another, but we should probably show a mod anyway, just in case. Do you know who we could send it to?
Leur
Player

Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Corum on December 2nd, 2010, 5:44 am

OOC: people in the chat say Panna. you should go to the chat.....
Corum

Character sheet

A New City [Open].

Postby Iris Dove on December 3rd, 2010, 3:56 pm

OOC: I'm confused, did we send this thread in to be graded after all?
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Words: 77849
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2010, 5:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

PreviousNext