A stroll with a Gentle Giant (Jerroa)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Jerroa on November 29th, 2010, 6:35 pm

Jerroa laughed. He didn't keep tabs on his exact age.

"I'm very young. I'm in my early 30s... but Ive forgotten the exact number of years..." This caused him to ponder for a few moments. "Hmmn. I might be 32. But don't take it as gospel, Tebridiar. Only the gods know for sure..."

Jerroa was curious, he wanted to see Tebridiar in her horse form. She would make for an interesting horse...

"Tebridiar, would you mind if I ask you this..." He wondered if he was encroaching awkward territory. "Could I see you, transform by any chance?"

He was veyr curious. He had never met a kelvic like this, and he had also never seen one in both forms. He tentatively awaited an answer, wondering what it would consist of.
Jerroa
A Wise, Lumbering Ape

Words: 5054
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2010, 4:35 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 6:38 pm

Tebridiar was a bit shocked.

She didn't really like showing people both of her forms, unless she really trusted them or felt a connection to them. She wasn't quite there with Jerroa yet.

"I... I'm sorry, Jerroa." She said. "I don't usually show people both my forms, when I first meet them, unless I have to!" She giggled.

She was worried it would offend him, he looked strong and didn't want to make him angry. He looked like her could tear her to pieces... But that was just her horse-like instincts acting up again, probably.

"B-But don't get angry! Please..." Tebridiar's voice wibbled. "I didn't mean to... I..." She started shaking slightly. What had gotten into her? She wasn't usually this jumpy...

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Jerroa on November 29th, 2010, 6:41 pm

Jerroa understood perfectly.

But she seemed very frightened, which was unnessesary to say the least.

"Woah, Tebridiar, please!" He tried to console her. "I don't mean to scare you, I look strong but trust me, I wouldn't get angry at you for that!"

He placed a massive hand on her quaking shoulder.

"I'm sorry for coming across as a brute, Lass!" He smiled, trying to return her to normal. She must be veyr like a horse, quite shaky, easilly frightened. But she was graceful and noble in her own way.

"Tebridiar, Ill miss you. But I really do have to go now, and settle down. But... I'd love to meet you later! Hopefully, we will bump into eachother!"
Jerroa
A Wise, Lumbering Ape

Words: 5054
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2010, 4:35 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 6:47 pm

Tebridiar felt sad for a while. Hmmn, she handn't scared him away, had she?

"Well, Jerroa, hopefully we do bump into eachother!" She smiled warmly. She took his large hand and grasped it, smiling. "Your a good person, I'd be a worse off person if I didn't meet you again."
She slowly walked away, waving her hand in a friendly manner.

She would miss the Jamoura, miss his clever conversations. Another intelligent humanoid to talk too. She smiled thinking to herself.

"Bye Jerroa, see you around!" She dissapeared into the crowd.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Mixcoatl on December 19th, 2010, 8:47 pm

The Lord of the Hunt is Pleased!

The Lord of the Hunt showers you with gifts in joyous celebration!

Tebridiar

Experience
None

Lore
Jamoura (Basic)
Being Flattered

Jerroa

Experience
None

Lore
Kelvic (Basic)
Being Denied
Additional Notes: Jerroa, you need to make your character older. A thirty two year old Jamoura is basically a small, small child, considering they enter adolesence at 100.

Aside from that, cute little thread. :P Sorry this took so long for me to get around to grading! I'm sorry I couldn't award more useful experience to you two.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or feel like I've missed anything, don't hesitate to PM me!

Mixcoatl
Son, I am Disappoint

Words: 44188
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 3:34 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous