Chillin' at the Base of the Waterfall [OOC Thread]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Chillin' at the Base of the Waterfall [OOC Thread]

Postby Coatl on October 13th, 2009, 5:43 pm

Hello to everyone entering Riverfall or those just peakin' in to see how things are going!!

I'll be spending the time over the next week setting up locations and such but please fell free to come to the city and RP!!

If you have any questions for me about the game, Riverfall, or the Akalak, post them here.

Kick up your feet and enjoy your stay!

Yes, I'm the Domain Storyteller for Riverfall and will be happy to mod and requests!
Coatl
Retired Staff

Words: 8287
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2009, 4:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account

Re: Chillin' at the Base of the Waterfall [OOC Thread]

Postby Iktar Chivan on October 26th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Hiya Peeps! One walking dark skinned warrior present and accounted for, Sir!

I'm open to doing any form of RP with all who are interested.
Iktar Chivan
Player

Words: 198
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2009, 3:27 am
Race: Akalak

Postby Kavala on October 26th, 2009, 11:39 pm

Im here too after the 6oth... if you'd like to thread!
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Coatl on November 4th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Hello all my lovely RF people!

Just wanted to throw out a quick update on myself. I deal with court litigations due to my job (I serve as a Technical Expert Witness for Paid Satellite Programming in all of North America). 70% of the time, my job is boring analyzing evidence sent to me by various firms. 30% of my time is all the pre court and courtroom drama ... this is the good stuff!

I'm in the middle of one of the pre-court litigations this week. They keep me pretty busy during these proceedings. I'll be playing catch up hopefully later today but definitely Tomorrow thru Friday. I don't post during the weekends. Well, I do from time to time but never count on it. The weekends and evenings are my 'family time'.

I haven't forgetten any of you (especially you, Amaya ;) ), so please hold tight!
Coatl
Retired Staff

Postby Kebdl Amradji on November 5th, 2009, 1:33 am

Rightio Coatl. Ignore my earlier PM then. lol. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.
Kebdl Amradji
Player

Words: 2745
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2009, 12:20 am
Race: Human

Postby Lye on November 6th, 2009, 4:11 am

I'm around too, until I go to Ahnatep.
Lye
Player

Words: 10680
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Postby Phoenix_Shadow on November 9th, 2009, 2:54 pm

Don't worry about it. I'm still around as well :thumbsup:
Phoenix_Shadow
Player

Words: 7089
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2009, 1:56 pm
Character sheet

Postby Kavala on November 9th, 2009, 10:23 pm

Nice avatar, Phoenix.

I'm around and going to be a Riverfall resident by starting a stable and vet clinic combo business if I can get the leadership to fund it. If anyone wants to thread I'm here and available. I might even need some employees or an assistant eventually. Also, there's a thread sitting in the Sea of Grass that has been there a long time untouched if anyone wants to do some fighting. Coatl has the details... but with the season change looming, its a shame if no one grabs some potential combat experience before its too late.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Coatl on November 11th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Hello once again all my lovely Riverfallians (I need to think of a better term to call us occupants). I am throwing out my latest update to keep you all informed.

I am going to begin playing catch up today on all posts and beg everyone's forgiveness for my delay. I am subscribed to all the threads I post to, so this part shouldn't be a problem.

I know there are a few of you, Kavala you are the first to come to mind ont his, that have asked me for a new thread. I want to provide the best moderation possible so for all of you in need of a new thread (especially all of you women who have yet to meet the city leader, Nevar, and his wife, please send me a PM with the details of the thread you are wanting. I may ask you to make the first post for the thread and link me, but the PM will keep me informed on the purpose of the thread so that I can stay on track.

I want to get everyone caught up before I go back into 'creation mode to round out the locations and give them more details (example: the names of the people running each location). I also have the basics put to paper regarding the Akalak Style for Martial Arts and hope to have a rough draft of this up by the end of next week.

I love you all!

Coatl (THE Dan :) )
Coatl
Retired Staff

Postby Phoenix_Shadow on November 16th, 2009, 6:44 pm

No sweat I'm still here and I'm sure other are as well. Don't sweat the small stuff we can take it all one at a time.
Phoenix_Shadow
Player

Words: 7089
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2009, 1:56 pm
Character sheet

Next