Gnosis of Rhysol

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Gnosis of Rhysol

Postby Zaliki on July 19th, 2015, 11:37 pm

Hello, everyone... I was just wondering what the criteria was for being marked by Rhysol; I couldn't find it on the Chaon page.

Thanks for your time!

~ Zaliki
Zaliki
Player

Words: 1738
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 2:33 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Gnosis of Rhysol

Postby Rayage on July 20th, 2015, 2:21 am

It most likely wont say explicitly. The best thing you do when you hope to get a gnosis from God X is to do your research. Look at the Gods Wiki entry, read the gnosis article, read the wiki about religion and gnosis. If the god is connected to any groups, research them, find out what they are about and what they do. Perhaps even peruse some threads where other players got marks or ask other players who have gnosis mark of X god what they did to earn it. Collect ideas and then go about your own path. First marks are always the easiest ones to gain, its just means you caught the gods interest. The others you really have to buckle down and Earn. Just give the god a reason to WANT to mark you, to WANT to take interest in your PC. Stand out from the other people with your actions and endeavors within that gods Domain and you will surely get one mark. Keep on being innovative, and you will, no doubt, earn lots more.

I know that did not specifically answer your question, but all gnosis are awarded on a case-by-case basis. So, I feel, that is the best advice I can give you.

PS- If you PM me the code you used for your signature I can look at it and try to fix it for you.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)