Breakdown (Aleksi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 28th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Tebridiar thought for a few moments.

"Aleksi, I would love to bond with you, but I havent planned on bonding with anyone for a while... Yes, I'd prefer to travel for a while, clear my head, see if anything changes me. Then once Ive settled I think I'd start looking for someone to be my partner." She sighed. It would have been so easy just to start bonding with Akelsi on a whim, be Tebridiar still had her sense. As much as this girl made her feel amazing, she had just left her Master. Yes, she was sure she needed more time. Even though she was sure the way she had felt in the clearing was wonderful...

She also felt more at ease, Aleksi didn't want to rush into anything. "I don't think Kayiri would get mad, but best keep it on the safe side. I am in his home after all, I'd rather be on his good side than his bad. And Im glad I have someone to walk with, I wouldn't go out on my own. I look too young, although I don't feel it..." She giggled, pleased that they could take their time and do as they please.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I just... you know. I got a little emotional..." Tebridiar was, for once, embarassed about how she had acted, which was rare for her.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 28th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Aleksi smiled warmly and pushed the hair away from Tebridiar's face. Her eyes never left the girl's, and lips just barely moved as she whispered, breathing the scent of this young Kelvic in

I understand, my dear.... and I do not wish to hold you down... I never thought I'd have a partner in my life, so this is a bit strange for me too...

Her fingers gently brushed the girl's cheek before she let her hand fall down, against her body, shaking her head with a quiet giggle
It's fine.... I got a bit... too emotional for my taste as well... so I understand

Aleksi was blushing, badly. It was strange for her to admit such things, but she felt safe around this girl, so it was, in the end, kind of funny
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 28th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Was she... blushing? It was hard to tell in the darkness, but Tebridiar was sure she was. She decided not to say anything.

"Well, Aleksi, where are we going on our walk... we got a bit delayed there, I think we could say!" Tebridiar giggled. She felt relaxed again. If anything, Tebridiar had made an amazing friend tonight. "Anywhere where there isn't that many Drykas around to see us? Theres hardly anyone out tonight but I'd rather take my chances somewhere quiet..." She stepped into the middle of the street that led away from the little clearing.

"I could stay there all night... but I think its best if we move a little, its starting to get cold this time of year... hopefully Syliras is a little warmer!" She smiled. Syliras would be very different, a lot busier... Tebridiar was unsure if that was a good or bad thing. Just then, it starter to get a little colder, and the air became sort of... cloudy.

"Mist? Well, thats quite lucky. We don't have to worry so much anymore!" She smiled, as she started to walk slowly up the seemingly deserted street. Te grass beneath her feet was even a bit crunchy, frost must be setting in. If sh was in any doubt, by now she was certain... Winter was well and truly on its way. She wished she'd grabbed her new cloak to go out with, but she hadn't forseen what would happen tonight.

If she had, she wouldn't have believed it.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 28th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Aleksi smiled warmly at the change of the girl's mood. It was beautiful to see her smile again. This time Aleksi got back to her old self, she was quiet, slow and dreamy. One could say she looked like either a complete freak who didn't give a damn about anything, or a true romantic.

Her eyes were on the ground, following each and every crunch of the grass under her leather boots. A smile was formed on her lips. Luc was there, following them, quietly, on a safe distance, just like he knew they wanted privacy and at the same time, needed protection.

Aleksi slowly moved her hands up, untying her long, black hair and letting it fall down over her chest. It was quite cold, but she was not sure how safe it would be to go to the tent and get that panther skin as a cloak, so her hair had to be enough for now.

Moonlight can be so calming, don't you think?, she whispered quietly, still looking down to the ground and following every Tebridiar's step like she could see her.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 28th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Her hair was really beautiful when it was down. It was long and dark, and glossy.

"Yes, the moonlight is calming." Tebridiar looked up, you could see a faint circle through the fog, managing to break through. You could only see a few meters ahead of you. It felt nice being enveloped in it, you could only focus on what was right next to you, never having to worry about what was in front of you. Which, for the time being, was great.

But all of a sudden Tebridiar became tense, gripping Aleksi's arm.

"I hear something..." She whispered. Right now, only her and probably Luc could hear it. He was getting a bit tense. But then it got a little clearer. The sound of hooves... Faint shadows were just visible through the clouds, and they were quickly getting nearer... they didn't have much time to make up their minds on what to do next...

"What will they do if they catch us out?" Tebridiar hissed, her eyes suddenly wide. "Should we hide?"

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 28th, 2010, 11:02 pm

Aleksi giggled quietly, slowly wrapping her hand around Tebridiar's as her eyes moved around, trying to figure out how many and what was exactly moving around
Don't worry dear, I know how to lie very well...and besides, you're allowed to talk a walk, aren't you... I'm just your... guard... let's put it that way, shall we?

Winking softly at Tebridiar she let her hand wander over to Luc's head, scratching it warmly to make him a bit more calm
There, there my boy.. You know we're safe with people around us... Nothing and no one can harm us here
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 28th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Tebridiar had to stop falling back into her old Kelvic ways. Stop bieng so bloody flighty she told herself.

"Yes. Good idea..." They surely wouldn't suspect a thing, would they? The probably knew Aleksi already, anyway. "Il just try not to talk much though, Ill probably screw things up..."

The mist swirled, and out emerged three Drykas guards on massive, darkly coloured horses. They looked quite unfriendly. They guards stopped suddenly before they crashed into the two girls.

"Woah... stop, boy, stop..." The biggest guard cried, rubbing his steeds strong kneck. "What are you doing out at this time, ladies? And what is your business?" The guard strained his eyes in the dark. The other two quickly encircled the girls. Tebridiar began to feel nervous. There seemed to be no way out if things turned nasty, the shadow was all around them. She squeaked awkwardly, trying to get a word out.

"Don't worry, little one." The guard boomed, laughing. "We don't mean to scare, we only mean to check up on things. Anyway, your names and your business if you please, ladies."
Last edited by Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 28th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Aleksi smiled and bowed lightly, in front of the guards. It was her usual way of greeting these unfriendly guys that she wasn't really fond of. Other then when she was being mean to them, which was almost always.

Well, I'm Aleksi of the Diamond clan and this here is Tebridiar. She wanted to take a walk because the wind was making quite a bit of noise in the tents and I, as a Drykas woman, and the only one awake, went with her as her guard

Her eyes were bright green, hand holding on Tebridiar's tight as she kept herself calm and yet cheeky, just like she usually would around the guards
And what are you big guys doing around here? Shouldn't you be walking around the tents... it's getting really foggy around here and you never know what might come close to our families.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 12:08 am

Tebridiar tried to plaster a smile on her face the whole time. It ended up making her look as if she was posessed, so she gave up.

The guard narrowed his eyes.

"Aleksi, I should have known. I appreciate not being told how to do my job, woman. Anyway, I shall let you pass. Your father's probably looking for you again. Farewell." He casually raised an arm forward, and he galloped off into the mist, the other two guards following him eagerly. Tebridiar shivered.

"Not the nicest Drykas I think Ill meet, it seems. Anyway, I am glad they are gone I have to say. I hope we don't meet any more of them. They make me feel edgy." She sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

It was starting to get even colder, her ears and nose felt a bit numb. She ignored it. Tebridiar was dying to get to know more about Aleksi... like some sort of thirst she couldn't quench.

"Well, I really want to get to know you tonight." She had lots of questions she wanted to ask, but for some reason the one that seemed to squeeze its way out of her brain and onto her tongue was one of the stupidest. "Hmmn, well, what age are you?"

She instantly felt silly for asking that... but she decided it would ease her in for more questions later, to satisfy her curiosity. She had much more serious questions she was dying to ask.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 29th, 2010, 12:18 am

Aleksi growled at the guard as he talked about her father, making sure she threw a rock at him that most likely hit him in the back before he left.

How dare he talk about a dead man like that... That guy has guts", her eyes were glowing and her face was full of rage. For her, it was rather disrespectful for one to talk about the dead that way. She, for some reason, was hoping he'd come back so she could have more blood on her dagger.

As soon as she turned towards Tebridiar though, her face went back to the same, warm one this woman knew. Her eyes were calm and her lips curled into a smile. It was cute the way this girl looked when she was asking questions

I'm 17, dear, just about old enough to be a wife to one of these assholes.... Believe it or not, it's an honor to most families to give their daughter to such a "brave" man as the guards
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext