Breakdown (Aleksi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Tebridiar felt herself growing tired. But she didn’t want to go.

She loved the feeling of Aleksi’s lips brushing against her skin… she wished for more. But now wasn’t the time.

She was pulled so close to the other girl, she could feel her body, her chest slowly moving up and down in time with her breathing. Her arms were strong around her, wrapped tightly, but it felt good, not like she was being squashed, but like she was being tied to the girl, like she was being wrapped up warm.

“Ill try and do what I feel is right, just sometimes what I feel is right turns out to be wrong. You’ve sort of thrown a spanner in the works!” She giggled as quietly as she could manage. She didn’t want to ruin the quiet ambience they had built up over the past few minutes.

“Aleksi, I need to go soon, and I can honestly say it hurts…” She snuggled in deeper, she felt very cosy. “But I don’t want this… this to be the last time we meet.” Her eyelids began to droop. She had to stay awake. She had to. "You might need to walk me back to my Pavillion..."
“What do you mean by you have something to look forward to, then?” She said quietly, in between a small yawn.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 29th, 2010, 8:19 pm

Aleksi smiled warmly, moving away for just an inch to giggle and whisper
You silly... I will be looking for you. Don't think you'll be stopping at just one meeting, young lady..

Grinning, she slowly moved her hand down to Tebridiar's. It was unusually beautiful outside, probably because she felt the way she did, but either way, she liked it. With the girl's hand in her own, she started walking towards the camp.

Aleksi didn't say much on their way to the camp, but just sighed a couple of times, while looking at the beautiful creature next to her. When they've arrived close enough to the Pavilion, she stopped, whispering at Tebridiar quietly
You are a jewel my dear, don't let anyone tell you different.... now go and get some sleep... I will be going hunting in the morning and will come look for you later on, slowly moving down again, she placed a warm kiss on the girl's forehead and stepped back, still smiling.
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Tebridiar could have cried.

She felt extremely sad seeing her go, even knowing she would return tomorrow. If only they had more time tonight. If she had no fatigue, she could walk forever in the streets of Endrykas. But she had to start living in the real world.

"Goodbye Aleksi..." She longed to reach out and grab her and hold her close and... But in the end she just walked towards the entrance of Kayiri's home. She waved cheerily.

"See you tomorrow then... and thanks, for everything..." She whispered, and she stepped inside, peeking out untill Aleksi left her sight.

She went over to the little collection of cushions that she used as a bed, took off her clothes and pulled a warm, woolen blanket over herself. And a little tear rolled down her cheek. What a beautiful girl. She hadn't expected to meet anyone tonight, nevermind a friend like that...

A friend?

Could you call that friendship anymore... it was closer than that. It felt different. She didn't think she would feel that way with someone her own gender, she never expected... she always thought she would end up with a man. But now... she wasn't certain anymore. She was so confused. She had wanted a little bit more, deep down she knew that.

"I'm so glad I went out tonight." She said softly to herself, as she drifted off into an undisturbed sleep.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Cardinal on December 10th, 2010, 5:36 pm

Tebridiar

Skills
Observation 2

Lore The Beauty of Tattoos, Panther teeth, the urge to bond, Alexsi

Alexsi

Skills
Persuasion 1
Throwing (Rocks) 1

Lore Tebridiar’s history, Kelvics (Basic), Protective Urges, Soothing Kelvic Nerves

Notes:I really enjoyed the subtext and emotions laid out within this thread.

Aleksi’s outlook on Drykas culture is very curious to me, and I’m left wondering what her childhood was actually like that caused her to develop her ideas. Being a member of the Diamond Clan would mean that she was raised among warriors, yes, but the Drykas lore states that women fight and hunt alongside men. Diamond Clan women would be raised to be warriors, and the oddity would be a woman not knowing how to use at least one weapon. Both Drykas men and women are proud and strong, and those qualities would be admired in both sexes. Drykas men, as a whole, are not sexist, overpowering rapists, which I feel is what has been portrayed here.

The NPC rules have been kind of bent here, too. Since Aleksi doesn’t have any sort of throwing skills, I’m going to assume she didn’t hit the guard or come anywhere close to him. Otherwise the action would have landed her in the War Pavilion retrieving spears and arrows and generally being used as a target – Hitting the person being punished is encouraged. Ladies, it’s fine to NPC on your own in most cases, but if assault on the guards is going to happen, please contact one of the Endrykas staff to NPC for you… Because likely your character is going to get in trouble for it.
Note: I am getting back into the groove of things. Thank you for your patience.
Assistant Storyteller of Endrykas
My Office | Endrykas Lore | Endrykas Play | Drykas Lore
Cardinal
Secretly Itzpapalotl

Words: 12425
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2010, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous